Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Till Hell Do Me Part

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 pm

He sat up and brushed his finger over my cheeks to take away the tears before he hugged me tightly, I could tell some of his strength came back but I still sensed pain. "There is no need to cry I'm all right that was nothing I've been worse so don't worry ok ?" he pulled me back slightly to look me in the eyes, I returned that gesture and he smiles, rubbing my cheek.

"Actually my biggest problem is that i had for quite some time a girl just wearing a shirt, pinning me on the ground." A blush creaked up into my wet cheeks. He laughed, still looking straight at me. "Oh and there's one more thing i already know all about you i did my research..."

I tensed and scrambled to a standing position, he knew all my secrets, the people I killed and the people who I lost! he knew everything. I left the room, heading the washer and putting my clothes in the dryer. I waited for them to dry then changed quickly, tossing him his shirt that is still completely clean getting my shoes on.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I was looking out the window and i didn't even look at her i knew she was leaving..... well maybe ti was better that way.

"You know i did my researched because that's what i do..... in order to protect the city i have to know about every creature that comes here... i did it before i even met you anyway...."

I walked to the balcony and looked back at her as i spread my wings."There is no need for you to leave because I'll leave.... i got a fight and I'll probably die but I'll make sure i take him down with me. And yes I'm gonna fight with the new Hunters Society leader.... and the reason they are after you is him.... because he's the one who killed your parents....... but no need to worry about that I'll kill him for sure.... that way you I'll disappear so you don't have to worry about the council......" I looked at the sky and bit my lip as i felt tears running down my cheeks and got ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 pm

When I walked out of the laundry room fully dressed I saw Kage looking out the window, "You know i did my researched because that's what i do..... in order to protect the city i have to know about every creature that comes here... i did it before i even met you anyway...." I watched him walk to the balcony and fold open his wings, rage boiled inside me.

"There is no need for you to leave because I'll leave.... i got a fight and I'll probably die but I'll make sure i take him down with me. And yes I'm gonna fight with the new Hunters Society leader.... and the reason they are after you is him.... because he's the one who killed your parents....... but no need to worry about that I'll kill him for sure.... that way you I'll disappear so you don't have to worry about the council......"

His head raised slightly, probably to look at the blank and lifeless sky. "That is besides the point! You have no right to go dig into my personal life when I hadn't done anything wrong at the time to disrupt your pathetic city!! I already had a rough idea who killed my parents Kage, and am already going to go after him!" I yanked on the rim of his coat, forcing him to step back and them I spun him around, our faces inches apart.

"Don't even go near that bastard you here me? I want to end it with him, I want to have my revenge, not have some stupid Nephlim go and destroy my goal!" I could tell he was biting his lip once more because the wound on his bottom lip had opened, but thank god I could control myself better this time.

Although I felt like slapping him silly I kept one hand to the side and the other dug into the front of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I looked straight into her eyes, the expression onto my face completely changed, it wasn't warm and worried it was emotionless again, but not like the first time is was deeper, darker.....

"You just don't get it do you..... why he's still alive and no one killed him yet besides his crimes........ that's because he's too strong even for the king of the underworld himself.... and that is because he is like me a fallen one...... but unlike me his power is darker more dangerous, even then the power of a demon......"I sighted deeply.. "But do as you wish if you want to die, though I'm sure he won't kill you he'll keep you alive and do anything he wishes with you, you will end up his slave.............. like he did with my human mother....."

I easily broke from her grip and folded my wings as i walked inside, i didn't care anymore well that was what i was showing but the truth was different i didn't want to lose another person i care about to him.... but i had no choice after all now she hated me. I sighted deeply again and laid on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.... Well at least this time unlike when i was a human i could kill him for what he did and i planned to do it........ Yet for now i had no choice but to wait and let her do as she wished.....
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:48 am

"You just don't get it do you..... why he's still alive and no one killed him yet besides his crimes........ that's because he's too strong even for the king of the underworld himself.... and that is because he is like me a fallen one...... but unlike me his power is darker more dangerous, even then the power of a demon......" He let out a deep sigh, I searched his face. The emotion I saw and felt dissipated and I wanted to cry out for making him harden again but I kept the anger boiling up in me, He pried into my personal life, and is now telling me I am weak. I wanted to prove him wrong. "But do as you wish if you want to die, though I'm sure he won't kill you he'll keep you alive and do anything he wishes with you, you will end up his slave.............. like he did with my human mother....." I winced inside.

So that is why he wanted to kill the man himself, for revenge of his mother? Does he have a score to settle like I do myself? And really, how powerful can this thing be. I mean sure he's some total evil jackass but don't the...semi-good guys always win. Since I'm semi-ish good.

He yanked my hand free and walked away, folding his wings in and going to the bedroom. I could tell he was pissed and he didn't care about anything once again and I bit my lip to hide tears. I did this too him, the anger from me dissolved away and left me an empty soul. Anger and Hate normally fueled my body anyways. I walked into the bedroom and tossed his shirt at his face, still trying to act like the anger still lived inside me. I glanced at the mirror before I exited and noticed my eyes had turned blue and that red tears were welling up. I cursed silently and walked out into the cold night.

I floored it to my old house, once again happy of being a vampire. Getting to the edge of the forest in less than 2 minutes was a new record, which surprised me. I decided to jog the rest of the way, I was not at all tired but I knew I had enough time to enjoy the night. I half hoped-Half thought that Kage would follow me, but why? He didn't care. I wiped my cheeks with the back of my arm and looked down at it. My wrist and part of my lower arm was smeared with tears of blood, that only happened when I drank to much of the same person's blood. I sighed and slowed to a walk before coming to a complete stop and fell down to hug my knees. I could tell I was scared of coming face-to-face with the man after me but also scared that I may do something stupid, or worse Kage jumping in at the wrong moment.

There was a horrified screech and the rustling of bushes. I jolted up into a fighting stance and looked at my surroundings. Red eyes exposed from the dark bushes to my lefts and I swiveled around to face them, then two more appeared to my right and then left once more. I cursed, but curious to what the creatures were. One lunged first, making that horrible screeching sound once more before it was on me, to fast for me to react. The things had metal scaled and a retractable metal spiked tail, that at the moment was out, and ears similar to a wolfs. Although the body was closer to a tiger. It's eyes looked sunken in and were defiantly a bright red. It snapped its jaw but I yanked off it's head with tight grip. It gave a screeching yelp before crumpling into metal and bits. The other to attacked but I got away just in time and booked it down towards my old home. I jumped up to the top of the tree and pulled out my duffel bag of weapons and decided to an electric prone. I pulled it to the charged and spun a handle several quick times. One metalloid tiger Jumped up behind me and I spun around and jammed the prone into it's chest, Shock waves erupted and shot through the thing. Making it crumple similar to the other one. I looked down where the third tiger should have been circling but he was not there. Thinking he ran off I put the prone back into the duffel bag and threw it over my shoulders like a backpack and jumped down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Hell Do Me Part
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3