Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Till Hell Do Me Part

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:22 pm

"My name is Kazekishi, how about yours ?" I answered with a small smile and puled her into my arms gently, wraping my arms around her, i knew she was still weak and in pain i could feel it there was n point in hiding it from me: "There no need to hide the fact that you're weak and in pain i can feel it and also you'll never be a burden."

I couldn't believe i was doing something like this i didn't understood why the hell, but i had to admit i didn't care at that moment all i cared about was her and that i wanted her to be safe. For the first time in my life i didn't felt lonely, i closed my eyes and sighted deeply.

I didn't knew what her reaction will be at what i just did and said but i hoped i didn't do something wrong as i said one more thing:
"You can stay here forever !"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 pm

"My name is Kazekishi, how about yours ?" I whispered his name and as I did so I could feel myself being pulled towards him, at first I thought i was doing it but once I looked a his arms, they were pulling me to him. My heart quickened slightly and I looked at him. "There no need to hide the fact that you're weak and in pain i can feel it and also you'll never be a burden." I quickly looked down and away from him. I am to weak to even hide my own feelings. I got to reply to his comment when he speaks once more. "You can stay here forever!" My eyes closed and I gripped his shirt.

"My name is Nanami...and I will stay." I didn't know why I gave in so quickly, usually I will fight to get what I think is best. But i did not today and I pondered why. Not even a few minutes later I felt my grip on his shirt loosen and I fell against him completely. The curse on the bullet was working and I was loosing consciousness. I tried to say his name but I only got the first part of it out before my body shut down and I went unconscious.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I sighted deeply, i knew this will happen sooner or later but she was so stubborn and trying to act strong i had no choice but to let her be. Now is was time for me to act i had to remove the curse and i had to do it fast, luckly angels can use all kinds of spells and i knew them all and i knew exactly what kind of course it was so that wasn't a problem either.

I layed her on the bed gently and got up on my feet, closing my eyes as i started to enchant a spell. Like every powerfull spell it was in the language of the Ancient Kingdom, the spell itself doesn't take long to act but saying all that enchanting took about 5 minutes. As soon as i was finished a purple light surrounded her and in less then a minute the curse was gone but i knew she needed to rest.

I covered her with a blanket and quietly walked out on the balcony. I needed some fresh air and to think about what happened today. I kept asking myself if this is allright to care for her when i barely know her, was it maybe because i kinda understood her, it was obviously i wasn't the only one who had a hard life, she did too maybe a lotharder then mine.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Something tingled in my body, it felt like energy surged through me and I almost thought I shuddered. I didn't know what was going on but it felt like weight was being removed from my shoulders. And as soon as everything started, it ceased. I was disappointed and willed it to come back but it didn't return.

I tried to open my eyes but they seemed to be glued to my eyes, raising my hands to my eyes I rubbed away the sticky substance and opened my eyes. Where was I? Why was I here? Looking around everything came flooding back to me. The hunters chasing me out of the forest. Kazekishi finding me on the street. Me killing the hunters the same way my parents were killed, and then him pulling me into his arms. The last part made me smile. I looked down at my body, I felt regenerized although i was still in my blood-soaked dress. I need knew clothes....

I got up and grabbed the towel and rob the Kazekishi left for me earlier and headed to the shower. Peeling off my clothing in the bathroom, I chucked them to the side and jumped into the steaming shower. Cleaning my body and letting the heat fill me up. After about 15 minutes I jumped out, dried myself and put the rob around me, walking to find him. I searched the living room and kitchen. Searching like this reminded me of the night my parents were killed, quickly I picked up the pace. I do not know why I did but i took a left turn and ended up infront of the balcony. There he was standing there, I stepped onto the cement flooring and took a deep breath, "Do you know where the washing machine is... and I got to go out, I need new clothes..."

I didn't know why I needed to tell him. I was fully healed and I didn't know how. But I stood there, like a small child asking permission to leave my room.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:37 pm

I knew who was she talking about i heard about him, he was the most dangerous criminal and the most powerfull, but one thing noone knew about him and that was what was he what creature was he. Also his power, if he comes after her it would get really troublesome, but i knew i could beating him, i looked really strong but in fact i was only at 25% of my power the rest was sealed with a spell, but realising it was really dangerous i couldn't control it i would've probably end up destroying the entire city.

That wasn't my main concern though, it was about the hunters. I heard that now they had a new leader but noone from the outside knew anything about him and they way they startd acting, attacking creatures just because they were creatures and also gathering all kind of objects and weapons, they were surely up to something. And also there was the curse they used on her it was really familiar it was one only a few knew and those few were all Fallen Angels, i was one of them too. A new leader, that curse it was obvious what the new leader of Hunters Society was, but the question was "why?". There was only one person who would do this and that was him the most dangerous criminal the one who surely was after her. Only thing i could was hope that i was wrong and that wasn't him and that he wasn't that certain Fallen Angel i though he was, the first Angel who became an Fallen Angel instead of a Demon when he fell.

While i was thinking i heard footsteps and heard her asking me were the washer is so i put away my concern and looked at her smiling:
"The washer is in the bathroom silly and about shopping i'll be coming with you of course but that in the morning now you should rest i dealed with the curse but i bet you're tired." I picked her up and went in the bedroom before putting her on the bed: "You can borrow anything you want from my clothes to sleep with tonight since you need to wash your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm

He turned to me and smiled, "The washer is in the bathroom silly and about shopping i'll be coming with you of course but that in the morning now you should rest i dealed with the curse but i bet you're tired."

Oh well i never saw it I thought as he picked me up again. Already I was use to it, i felt like a puppy surrounded by little children who wanted to pick him up and carry him everywhere. It was amusing but fun at the same time, I must feel like a puppy. Or look like one, I smile. He put me down on the bed, "You can borrow anything you want from my clothes to sleep with tonight since you need to wash your clothes." I frown. I'd rather not borrow people's clothes.. it makes me feel like a homeless man jacking peoples clothing..." don't ask.. it's happened.

He smiled and opened one of the drawers, tossing me a shirt which looked way to be for me. I glare at him and he laughs, "I have many shirts so use one." I looked at the piece of clothing then back at him, frowning.

"When I was fighting those hunters.. I figured out what they wanted. I'm sure of it now... I've been hiding half of my power and when I asked them what it was the wanted they said 'let us show you' and attacked me, i think they either want my body or my soul. They have technology now that gives them the ability to absorb our power. And the funny thing is all the hunters I have killed have been around the age of 17. I find this quite weird also and I've been questioning lots.Do you have any idea why they would be after me because of that?"
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I sighed at her question, i knew what they were really after but i decided to go along with what she thinks for the time being. I knew she'll do something stupid if i tell her the truth. I just smiled and looked at her: "I don't know i haven't researched it but you're probably right and about their age, they're a lot older they use vampire blood to keep that appearance and also give them more power, but there is a side effect: by doing that they've shortened their life by at least 30 years because the vampire blood it's destroying their bodies and it's also like a drug if they stop drinking it they'll die.

Anyway enough of this do you like the shirt ?, if not I'll just give you another one. Anyway you really should rest you know I'll be sleeping on the couch so just call me if you need me because actually i rarely sleep."
I smiled as i was just standing were i was waiting for her answer if she liked the shirt or not and about sleep well it was true but it wasn't because i didn't feel like sleeping it was because i never had time, thinking back i think it was actually the first night since I've fallen when I'm not out hunting and I'm just relaxing and for the first time i felt sleepy i felt like it's only the start and i will change a lot with her around.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 pm

"I don't know i haven't researched it but you're probably right and about their age, they're a lot older they use vampire blood to keep that appearance and also give them more power, but there is a side effect: by doing that they've shortened their life by at least 30 years because the vampire blood it's destroying their bodies and it's also like a drug if they stop drinking it they'll die.
Anyway enough of this do you like the shirt ?, if not I'll just give you another one. Anyway you really should rest you know I'll be sleeping on the couch so just call me if you need me because actually i rarely sleep."

I could tell he was holding back something when he explained to me what he knew. But i just let it slide, knowing he would tell me sometime in the near future. I looked down at the shirt i was wearing that practically went down to my knees and nodded, "The shirts fine," my voice was quiet. He smiled and started to walk out of the room, I just stayed where i was, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 am

I just laid on the couch an closed my eyes and as soon as i did i started drifting slowly to sleep, everything that happened today was going through my mind. I also felt that there something i didn't notice and i should have noticed so i was trying to figure out what so i went through all the images in my brain from today, i had a great visual memory after all. Then it came to me, someone was watching everything from the shadows all day, but who. That i couldn't manage to find out yet and well sleep took over soon and all that thoughts were gone as i completely fell asleep, knowing that my senses would wake me up if something happens.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 am

I slipped into the bed, feeling guilty that I was taking over his bed for the night. My thoughts confused me, I wanted to know what he was hiding from me, but i didn't want to pressure him. I hated pushing people for information and would wait to hell froze over for them to tell me. I've been alive long enough to grow enough patience for that purpose only. I attempted to clear my thoughts and closed my eyes when a noise snapped me out of the daze, I sat up, high on alert and looked around the room. Everything was fine but I knew my ears did not fail me. I called out to Kagekishi, wondering if he was still awake. When there was no answer I slipped out of the bed and stood up. I didn't even take one step when something at the window caught the edge of my vision, I turned just in time to let out a scream. Something clasped a hand on my mouth and another around my waist with a firm grip. I didn't even have enough time to react.

I tried to squirm but failed as his grip tightened, I let out another muffled scream and he whispered venomously, "Shut up you bitch!" I tried to bite his hand but he slapped my cheek before starting to walk me to the window.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 am

Suddenly the entire floor was frozen and i appeared out of nowhere in front of the window flying my energy being really dark, obviously the presence bothering me a lot and also remembering that was the one who's been watching from the shadows. My eyes were full of anger and i was looking like I'm ready to kill and not just that but to destroy everything that stands in my way.
"You dare come into my house ? Who the fuck you think you are ? I hope you know you just signed your own death !"
I was waiting i looked like i didn't care if i kill you too in the processes but the truth was that i was really worried and didn't want you to get hurt, but i also wondered why aren't you fighting back after all you were a vampire and a really strong one that i was sure of.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 am

I heard the thing whisper an incantaion that instantly made me utterly useless in the attempt in which I was try to get away. He broke one of my ribs in the process of my squirming in his grip. The room turned ice cold and I immediately wished that I could leave this room, the cold always brought myself to the lowest level. It was my weakness and I could easily die from the cold. A figure in the dark appeared. It was hard to focus on one thing, at any a human form. A force pushed myself back and the thing holding my stumbled, there was an aura so strong and errie that it made me shake violently.

"You dare come into my house ? Who the fuck you think you are ? I hope you know you just signed your own death !" The words jumbled in my head and I had to fight to understand what he was saying. The thing dropped me and dashed out of the room, probably with it's tail between his legs. I slumped down onto the floor, not able to speak or move.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:51 am

As the thing tried to run the wind stoped it and threw it towards me and i cut it in half with a sword of ice and it turned to dust then my wings disappeared and the room got warm again as i came to you and picked you in my arms and laid you on the bed, the spell of the creature was already broken and i cast a spell to heal you, stroking your hair gently.
"I'm sorry i let you get hurt, but don't worry you can sleep now I'll stay by your side and watch over you."
I sighted deeply and got off the bed, sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed and looking out the window, feeling guilty for allowing someone to hurt you and i bit my lip, making it bleed.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:31 pm

My smell was sill intact which I wish it wasn't, the smell of blood filled the room and I growled, my body becoming very weak in hunger. I could sense that my body was able to move but I was too weak to even think of moving, my brain started functioning normally and my vision returned to the original sharpness. Not like a puny mundane' vision. A dark figure picked me up and I immediately knew who ti was. He laid me on the bed and I felt my body tingle, the smell of blood was replaced with ash (which was a relief) and I felt like I could run a mile. My hunger forgotten and my need for blood dissipating.

I felt a hand stroking my hair and I immediately relaxed from my tense, alert form. "I'm sorry I let you get hurt, but don't worry you can sleep now I'll stay by your side and watch over you." I wanted to say you didn't have to but my voice was inactive at the moment, not budging from the voice box in my throat. I felt the bed rise and the slipping of clothing on ground, there was a sigh. I smelt blood again and I growled low, my eyes turning a dark purple in protests of my hunger. I wanted to fight it and I was succeeding at the moment, but that slowly turned on me and I wanted to get up and bite whatever was fueling my hunger. I growled once more, lower than before and shut my eyes, wishing for the pain in my stomach to subside.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 pm

I knew what was with the growling but i kept biting my lip, actually biting it even harder, i was feeling really guilty and i couldn't help it. But for some reason no much how much i tried to stay alert i kept letting my guard down around, well in a way because i already put a barrier around the building and really small, invisible particles of ice were flying all over around the building not even noticeable.

I already made up my mind i was going to protect you no matter what that included even giving my life, why i felt like this i still didn't understood i haven't felt anything in my life and now i was confused by my feelings and the warmth i felt every time i looked at you. I knew sooner or later you hunger will take over and you'll bite me. I wanted you to do it because i knew my blood will make you stronger, a lot stronger then you were right now, maybe strong enough to take care of yourself.

I was sure that he will come eventually so i wanted you to get strong because i knew, that to defeat him i'll probably use everything i got that included my secret power, the one i never used for one simple reason, using it meant dieing but i was ready for that.

I looked at you and smiles faintly to my self:
"She looks so fragile yet she is so strong i wish i could protect her forever but that probably won't happen."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

I couldn't stand the smell of blood and flung off of the bed, slamming Kagekishi against the ground, growling low in my throat. I knew my eyes shone and my hunger was rising greatly but I couldn't stop myself. "Stop it!" my voice low and dangerous, gripping his shoulders with bone breaking strength. "STOP IT!!"

I knew if he kept bitting his lip I would break down and attack him, but I kept fighting with the inner demon inside me, hoping it will leave my life alone and let me seem human. I just wished people would not make the demon release, I mumbled the words that I said the first day I was changed "Till hell do me part, Lord, Till hell do me part."
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 pm

I was ignoring the fact that she was almost breaking my bones and i kept biting my lip hard then i heard her say: "Till hell do me part, Lord, Till hell do me part.". I realized how much she hated what she is and was trying hard to control but i just smiled gently and rubbed her cheek softly with my hand.

"Don't hold back did you forget what i am ? It won't hurt me but you have to watch out because with my blood you'll also take of my power and you might lose control of it." I looked in her eyes as i arched my neck so she can bite easily and waited quietly, she needed my blood after she got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 pm

"Don't hold back did you forget what i am ? It won't hurt me but you have to watch out because with my blood you'll also take of my power and you might lose control of it." I scrambled off him when he arched his neck to the side. I didn't want to bite anyone again even if they were powerful. I killed to many people...

It felt like my insides were burning, I wanted to claw at something of crawl into a dark area. I never felt this way before, the closest time was 100 years back with my first love. I knew...I knew I shouldn't sink my teeth into anyone's neck after that!

But it was so hard to resist and I didn't know what to do!

I decided I would try and hold back until it passes, at least until he stops biting his f-ing lip. Oh how I wished he would stop.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:48 pm

I rolled my eyes, she was so stubborn, well that's what i thought at first but i knew that wasn't it. It was something else, something must have happened in the past that made her like this, but i didn't care it wasn't like she could kill me. So i just went to her and touched her lips with mine making her taste my blood and knowing she won't be able to hold back after this.

As i did so i was wondering why the hell do i care so much, i really didn't understood, i showed no feelings for so much time that i almost ended not having them at all and even now i was still mostly empty but for some reason i cared for her. I sighted deeply and took my lips away from hers, waiting for her to bite me.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm

When I believed the urges and cravings started to relax he kissed me, it was almost like he was forcing me to bite him, and I didn't want that. I was tempted to pull away but once the taste of blood filled my mouth and he pulled back with a sigh I had the urge to attack him. A low growl escaped my lips and I shut my eyes not wanting to lunge forward.

I buried my face into my hands, trying to fight it again, wanting to fight it, but failing.

I lunged forward, pinning him to the ground as hard as i was before and gave him a piercing glance, my voice low and dangerous. "You realize.. That what you have done was the most idiotic thing you could do...to both of us? You have unleashed a monster Kage, a monster....."

I turned his head to the side, and bite hard making sure the whole length of my fangs stuck into his neck, unable to control anything. Tonight, I didn't know how much blood would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm

I smiled gently and ran my fingers through her hair, whispering softly to her ear: "You're not a monster silly girl you just need to be well fed to keep yourself under control !"

I closed my eyes and kept stroking her hair, letting her drink as much as she wanted, but feeling my regeneration powers were not fast enough yet stayed quiet and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 pm

I felt a hand through my hair and then a soft breath on my ear, "You're not a monster silly girl you just need to be well fed to keep yourself under control !" I shivered and growled low in my throat, drinking up the blood I so rarely tasted, I couldn't pull away, I didn't want to pull away.

The last time I felt this way I killed one man I cared dearly about, and another one may full if I can't get off him!
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:12 pm

It started as just another normal day and it ended up like this..... i still wondered why the hell i interfered but i had no idea, well what was done was done but still why was i going this far, letting her drink my blood...... i swore I'll never trust a vampire again but i did it. I was wondering will this time be different or will it be the same......... getting betrayed. Well last time I've ended up becoming a fallen one now what could happen..... well i could die.

I just kept running my fingers through her hair, feeling weaker as my blood wasn't regenerating fast enough. Well the truth is i didn't care if i died so i closed my eyes and let her drink. In the end what was the point in living the way i was. I sighted deeply and smiled lightly at how much just meeting her changed me and i was almost laughing at myself for being a fool and falling for a vampiress again....
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:29 pm

When the better half of me finally snapped into the real world I jerked back, making sure of not hurting him. I could sense and see how weak he was and that brought me over the edge for another tear festival. I sat back on my heels, licking the blood from my lips with my head hung low. It killed me to see another man I felt different about lay there looking half dead.

"Kage?" my voice shook with worry as I felt hot tears on my cheeks. i shouldn't be showing him my emotions, it makes me and him weaker. I knew I should fall for him, I knew it was forbidden and I hated the council for that. I hated the hunters for bringing me here and I hated myself for meeting him like this. This could very well be the last few months of my life.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

I sat up and wiped her tears gently before hugging her tightly and biting my lip as i felt how my entire body hurt.

"There is no need to cry I'm all right that was nothing I've been worse so don't worry ok ?"I looked into her eyes, smiling gently and rubbed her cheek softly.

"Actually my biggest problem is that i had for quite some time a girl just wearing a shirt, pinning me on the ground."I started laughing lightly, hoping this would help her relax even if that probably would get me punched or slapped as i kept looking in her eyes.

"Oh and there's one more thing i already know all about you i did my research..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Hell Do Me Part
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next