Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Slums of Heaven and Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Slums of Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 am

I ran down the dark alley way. There was no end to this horrible nightmare. I looked back which was a stupid idea as i saw a Vampire gaining on me. I had absolutely no weapons at all, I was defenseless. I screamed into the night and dashed through a small opening hopping the thing didn't see me. More Vampires and a few other monsters walk by but the one following me never moved.

The Slums... A wonderful place to die and I just happened to go through this place. My name is Clari, I'm 16, Female, and I'm fucking scared. I've heard of the slums before but I never really entered them. I have heard the rumors about a couple of the locals going down here to prove they weren't dangerous but they never came back. Some say they turn into monsters themselves, Others think the had gone insane and been devoured. Me? I lost it. My heart was pounding out of my chest and sweat slide down my brows. I wiped away the beads of sweat and peeked my head out of the crack in the wall. I looked up and side to side but nothing seemed to be here or watching me so I crawled out of my safe haven and followed down the alley looking for something to fight with.

Last edited by Nanami on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I heard the scream and sighed. My work was never done was it. I followed the sound and headed into an alley way. Nothing moved so I hid behind a garbage can. I saw something move in the shadows and stayed frozen. It was small and girl like. It seemed to be looking for something. I pulled out my blade and stepped foreward.
"What are you doing?" I asked the girl stepping closer. I raised my blade so that the light shined on her. She was grimy and the frieghten look in her eys gave away her fear.
"So your the one that screamed." I mussed. She nodded her head but stayed frozen. I sighed and took another step foreward. I tried to keep the light in front of my eye's so that they didn't glow in the dark. She quivered a little as I knelt in front of her.
"Don't worry I'm here to help." I reached my hand out slowley to hers. She took it shaken in fear still.
"My name Is Elizabeth. What about you?" I took her out of the alley, looking around for the demons that might have frieghtened her.
"Clari." She whispered looking around.
"Don't worry they won't come near you if I'm here." I told her. I had spoken to soon. A pair of wings appeared out of nowhere and I looked at the body they were attached to.
"What are you doing in my city, Hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 am

"What are you doing in my city, Hunter?"
But i didn't have time to say anything else as we got surrounded by vampires all of them saying we're going to die, making me roll my eyes and release my energy, making them step back only from feeling my power.
"I see you weaklings don't know who i am, charging in just after feeling a human, knowing the other 2 around them are not human but not knowing who they are or what they are, how foolish."
With a move of my hand they all started to freeze, feet and legs first, preventing them from running as i walked to the human and used a spell to make her fall asleep and picked her in my arms as the vampires got completely frozen and then break into pieces.
"Now answer my question hunter, i don't have time to play around !"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 am

"Well if u really want o know all mighty powerfull being." My voice was thick with sarcasm,"I was here saving this girl. But since my jobs done I might as well go home, shower and fall asleep." I turned away and started walking. The angel got in front of me.
"Your injured." He said. I took a step back.
"No im not." I said. I was injured a bit i wasnt gonna let him know it. He smiled.
"So relecutlent to come home with me."He laughed.
"So what u gonna do with the human." I said changing the subject quickly.
"Eat her." I looked at him my hand resting on my hip were my weapon was.
"Really. I doubt ud be able to do that." I challenged. H esmiled and raised the girls throat to his teeth. I stood there calmly calling his bluff. He smiled and put her back on the ground.
"Well i guess now u could finish the job u started" And then he disappeared. I sighed and threw the sleeping human on my back. Just what i needed, to be a mailwoman.
I dropped her off at the nearest hospital and headed home. Blood ran down the shower dream turning the water a pinkish colour. I crawled into bed and layed there.
Man did that angel get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 am

"What are you doing?" I nearly jumped out of my skin, I wiped around. Standing in front of my was a human, I sighed in relief but then tensed again. What if she's some kind of zombie? what.. what if she's a demon in disguise like everyone says?? God I wish I never came here.

A bright light flashed in my eyes and I winced, blinded by what I hoped was the path to heaven. I focused on the girl, trying to find some kind of disguise on her, only to come up with nothing. "So your the one that screamed?" I nodded, not trusting my voice. She stepped forward and I wanted to step back, but I kept my ground, trying to at least show some... strength. She knelt down beside me and I shivered, now realizing how cold it was in the alley, "don't worry I'm here to help," she slowly took my hand and I noticed that I was not only shaking from the cold, but in fear as well.

"My name Is Elizabeth. What about you?" She stood and lead me out of the alley, she turned her head from side to side while walking, "Clari," I whispered, taking in the gloomy scenery now that I had someone with me. All the buildings cast down shadows on the cracked pavement and all the windows are smashed. Shrieks and howls filled the empty streets, which I tried to ignore. "Don't worry they won't come near you if I'm here." I nodded and closed my eyes for a brief moment, there was a light pounding and then nothing, I opened my eyes and sucked in my breath.

Standing in front of me was an eye-catching angel. He had dark blue hair and a pair of ruffled wings to match. He was quite slim and his eyes seemed to pierce through mine. He looked at the girl holding my hand slightly to hard, then to me. "What are you doing in my city, Hunter?" The girl spoke, sounding irritated.

I let out a whimper and shrunk back, surrounding us were the same Vampires who were taunting me; the same ones I ran away from and was cornered in the alley. "I see you weaklings don't know who i am, charging in just after feeling a human, knowing the other 2 around them are not human but not knowing who they are or what they are, how foolish."

The man's voice was deep and smooth, sending shivers down my spine. His voice fit his looks perfectly, unlike the men at my high school. With their high-pitched voices and scrawny asses. It suddenly got colder in this area and I started shivering like crazy. I look at the vampires surrounding us and they seemed to be shrinking back. Some froze in place and I caught sight of ice. I gasped as I watched one Vampire's legs freeze in place. The angel walked up to me and I held my breath, he murmured something and my eyes fluttered closed.

I don't know what was going on but I felt like crawling into a corner and falling asleep. I let my legs fall and I was swept up before sleep took over me.

I woke up in a white walled room, monitors beeping and an intercom calling people down. Where the fuck did my other half do now? I looked around and caught sight of a handsome man dressed in a dark blue tee and dark jeans, laying on his shoulders was a black trench coat and his hands were covered by a pair of gloves and skull bracelets. He had short spiked hair with streaks of white on dark navy blue.

"Who the fuck are you? And how did my other half get here?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:23 am

My work never ended, there was alwas a mission to do whn I got back so I was a little sleep deprived. I wen out on my next mission yawning up a storm. I hoped I wouldn't see the mundane or the angel I didn't need them to geperdize this mission. I walked down the street to find my target. It was a runaway werewolf that had gone to the dark side. He had killed 3 men 4 woman. 2 kids and some chickens. I sighed and walked up to his house and knocked on the door. I'd try to keep this civil and maybe try to change his ways. I knockdown on the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:25 pm

I was standing there, waiting for her to wake up, to be sure she was all right and then to take her home wherever that was. But when she woke up well i had a surprise: "Who the fuck are you? And how did my other half get here?"

I sure wasn't expecting that and i looked confused at her at first but then i realized that was the reason i felt something is weird at her.

"Well hi to you too... !" I shrugged and looked at her"You're other half went to the slums and almost got eaten by vampires... and well I'm here just to make sure you're all right and from the looks of it you are..... the doctor said i can take you out of here as soon as you wake up now let's go I'll take you home i really am not in the mood to fight vampires you again....."

I walked to the door and waited for her to come.. "And no i won't answer any of your questions I'll just take you home and that's i i never saw you and you never saw me....
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:35 pm

There was surprise on his face and I almost bursted out laughing, "Well hi to you too... !" he shrugged, "You're other half went to the slums and almost got eaten by vampires... and well I'm here just to make sure you're all right and from the looks of it you are..... the doctor said i can take you out of here as soon as you wake up now let's go I'll take you home i really am not in the mood to fight vampires you again....."

I rolled my eyes and watched as he moved to the door, "And no i won't answer any of your questions I'll just take you home and that's i i never saw you and you never saw me...."

"I'm sure my other half will be talking about you none stop," I grinned wickedly knowing that may very well get on his nerves. I let my facial features change to my side and my other half stood next to me, the way she looked before we went on you "trip"

"Hey sis, nice sleep?" she glared at me but looked the the guy at the door.

"It's you again!" she looked so delighted that i had to make a gaging gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:48 pm

I shrugged and looked at them, showing no emotion just cold eyes.

"Coming or not i don't have all day i got other things to do, oh and how i said you never saw me that goes to both of you i don't want to erase your memories."

I opened the door and started walking i really didn't have time for playing with them and well i was a fallen one it wouldn't be safe for them to be around me a lot of creatures wanted my power and well they were kinda weird. I was already late because of them, i had a meeting with my informer and hoped i won't find him dead when i go to him. That and a crazy hunter was after me so i had to get rid of him too.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm

............ my day was not going over so well. one- i had decided to do a little side mission, check to see if the girl was oka, but by the time i got there she was gone with some guy. two- my boss was gonna spaz a me for lettig the target get away. I sighed as i sat in the restraunt, not what i neede on a day like this. The fairy waitress came up and gave me my order, i checked to make sure there was no spells on it and took a sip of my french vanillea coffee. It tasted fine. as i was drinking my coffee i saw a figure enter the door. It was the angel from the alley, the one who had helped me and the mundane girl. What was he doing in a place like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slums of Heaven and Hell   The Slums of Heaven and Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slums of Heaven and Hell
Page 1 of 1