Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Till Hell Do Me Part

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Till Hell Do Me Part Empty
PostSubject: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 am

Name:Nanami
Creature: Shadow Hunter/ Vampire

Personality: She's quite. Calm. And collective. Even in a fight she shows no fear and keeps everything according to plan. Although she has mixed blood. Some from the Angel some from a Demon..or Vampire in other terms, she likes to keep in mind that she is not damned. And most likely will rip your head off if you harass her of the mixed blood in her.
BF/GF: None
Image:Till Hell Do Me Part AnimeGirl135-vampire

Weapons: Sephire Blades, Short Katana, Dagger, Pistol, Revolver.
Abilities: She can control Fire and wind, Can hypnotize snakes by playing her flute, and even people if she must feast.
Favorite Item: Ipod and her flute.

Last edited by Nanami on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : well i thought "i'm a vampire... i should be older")
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Till Hell Do Me Part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:46 am

Till Hell Do Me Part 249186257_12ff5977bf

The Tigers in the forest i fought
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net

Till Hell Do Me Part
Page 1 of 1