Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Till Hell Do Me Part

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Till Hell Do Me Part Empty
PostSubject: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 am

*Sitting on the ground in front of my...tree house. I stared out towards the open field. Each day for the last week Hunters have been gathering near this area, looking for me. Each time I flee, yesterday i was almost caught. I'm getting tired of running and today I stand to fight. I can hear them coming, sense them. Their footsteps sounding off in my sensitive hearing and there breaths told me that they showed fear.

I merrily just sat there, grinning, until they were right in front of me, looking up at them they couldn't have been more that 17 years of age. Clearly not enough experience for me. Slowly and agonizingly i stood up, I could tell the boys weren't sure what to do, attack or speak. I could sense it in their minds, their confusion.

Before I could let them even take another breath I was on them, I jumped up and nailed one hunter square in the chest with my heal. His bones cracked under my strength and blood gushed out of his mouth. Pushing off from him i flipped to the other one. Clearly his shock was undoubtable as he watched his friend die in a matter of 7 seconds. He didn't see me move, only his friend falling, and now his death came.

I grabbed his throat with my hand and squeezed. His eyes bulged and he stifled a gasp, trying to get air into his lungs. I squeezed harder and harder until i heard a snap and his body went limp in the grasp of my hand.*

"Bastards" I say as i dump his body on the hard ground.*
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 pm

It was just a normal day in the city i lived, like i always did during the day i was gathering info, info about demons and other creatures, it was true i was a Fallen Angel, why i kept doing stuff i did when i was still an angel i didn't know, i just kept doing it that was the only thing i knew to do, well actualy if someone gave me another goal i would've done it but noone ever did.

I seemed just a normal human for most humans and creatures i had a job, a few friends, but they were all just a cover up, because at night i was hunting demons, only high ranked demons and vampires could sense i'm not human but until now noone realised what i am only those i went after but well they never told anyone because i killed them. Yes demons were my main target, there are all kind of demons the most comon ones i have to hunt because they broke the law of the Underworld were low demons, the weakest and kinda stupid i had to admit, the other ones even if they broke the law it took me time to get proof and find out who they were. Only a few high ranked angels knew about me and why is the city i live in so quiet.

As i did my investigations i heard about a Vampiress who lives in a forest a few miles from the city, i knew that forest it was home of many creatures, and i had to go there a few times to hunt down my targets. I heard she killed all the hunters who went after her, but i never heard of a vampiress with her description attacking anyone in my city and all the nearby city's, so why were they after her, that i didn't knew but i knew something was wrong and i had to interfere.

Anyway i had to go to work so i had to leave it for the night like every other thing i did. I hoped one thing, that she won't move into the city because i knew things might get troublesome.

Last edited by Kazekishi on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bleh corecting some spelling :P)
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

I was pushed to the edge of the forest. It seemed that they had reinforcements just around the corner and they chased me to the edge. If I leave this forest, I'm screwed.

I was taught long ago that there are hunters, creatures unlike what I am and use to be. These creatures hunted down many Vampires and demons who did wrong. And I fear that if I move into that city, with all those hunters and blood riched citizens. They will be after me. But if I can somehow restrain myself I may be able to hide there. I'll buy a house and the car I always wished I would buy, and keep the memory of my parents alive. But that story is for another time.

I sprinted down an open field away from my beautiful home and into the city in less than 3 minutes. I can run faster than anything in this world. And no I do not turn into a bat nor can I fly. I simple run and jump. When I jump, if I wanted to, I can soar in the air higher that an eagle. Although I never tried I've seen others with lesser power accomplish that.

I hoped onto a random street's sidewalk and looked casual, no need to freak out. All who is here are druggies so who cares. I can kill them in an instant when I am hungry. Besides I'll need to hunt soon.

I turned down Mary-Anne drive and into the darkest corner i could find. I needed to think and fast.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake :D)
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 pm

As i was working i suddenly felt a strog person and i instantly knew it was her, the vampiress and i could tell the hunters we'll be here soon hunting her so i couldn't help but curse: "Damn it !!!"

I sighted deeply and got up from my chair, taking my coat and went to my boss:"Sorry boss but i have to leave early today, something came up !" He just noded and i left in a hurry, jumped in my car and i was at the entrance in the city quite fast obviously breaking the speed limit, i parked the car and hide in the shadows.

A few minutes later the hunters appeared running and i just casualy walked in front of them and they stoped as i said:
"I'll only say this once stay out of my time or i'll kill you, i'll take care of the vampiress myself." One of them tried to attack me but for their shock, they all had the entire legs frozen and couldn't move, making them realize they stand no chance so they nodded and i let them go but as they left hey mumbled some curses.

I walked to my car and drived to were i knew the vampires was, parking in the area nearby and went to her casualy as i was just passing by and noticed her, i knew i had to act dumb to see if she's really dangerous or not, even if i could obviously feel her blood thirst, she was hungry:
"Hey there beautyfull, what is a cute girl like you doing in a place like this ?" I said that and slowly aproaced her, wondered why the eff would i sell that to a vampires, pretending like i'm a guy who wants to take advantage of her, i was sure she'll attack me and try to feed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to tell if i'm a human or not because of the really strong perfume i used while driving here, though i really hated it myself.

Last edited by Kazekishi on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bleh :P)
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 pm

My hunger was growing stronger with every minute and I have no clue how long until I will just burst. I need to hunt someone and i needed to know- "Hey there beautyfull, what is a cute girl like you doing in a place like this?"

I whiped my head to the direction of the voice and stared at him hard. What did this man want to do? Rape me? I scoffed in disgust and took a step forward. "I suggest you leave in alone, I'm not in the best of moods right now. Your in quite the danger," I grin and pull out my iPod, Maybe the music will calm my hunger down. Quickly I shove one headphone in my ear, totally ignoring the boy and turning on Three Days Grace- Break I can still hear him perfectly, but I don't want to stay for long. I shall just go find an animal to feed on.

I turned and walked past him, ready to fight if he decides to grab me. But I hope that he does not, I'd rather not kill such a beautiful Male.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm

I realised from what she did that she wasn't dangerous, so it was just how i thought somethings was happening, the Hunters Society was up to something, well as long as they won't come into my city i didn't cared. But now knowing that she doesn't have bad intentions i got back to the way i really was, calm and emotionless not the loser acting i just did and watched her and said as she passed by me: "Are you sure you should just wander around with all those hunters lurking around the city and all the creatures in this city?"

I wasn't even looking at her, i was still looking at the place she was when i arrived and wondering what the hell ami thinking i knew things will get troublesome if i get involved, well i already was somehow but the hunters heard about me, it's true none of them ever saw me until today. But talking to her why the hell did i care i should've just let her go that way the hunters would leave with her. Oh well what was done was done so i decided to just leave and go home i needed to get rid of this perfume smell, then do what i always do at night, hunt demons, so i started heading to my car.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 pm

"Are you sure you should just wander around with all those hunters lurking around the city and all the creatures in this city?" I stopped dead in my tracks as he walked back towards his car, when he went by me and grabbed his wrist and swung him around.

"How the fuck do u know about me boy?" I can tell my eyes had turn a purplish red. and cursed under my breath for that to happen. I pulled my earbud out and put it around my neck to show I had full attention as i glared at him. He was taller than me ], and he reaked of a disgusting perfume that made me want to cringed at it, but i let my eyes burn into his. Showing just how old I am. I let my true voice show, thick with history. I knew my grip on his wrist was tight but i didn't care. I only needed an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Looks back into her eyes with his usual lack of emotions and answers: First of all don't call me boy i'm older then you, second this is my city if you disturb it's peace you die, third i need to get rid of the smell of this perfume i used it to hide my smell from you so i can see if you're dangerous or not, fourth after i get rid of this perfume i have to go and hunt the demons and creatures who broke the law of the underworld, i like to keep my city clean, fifth i'm the reason the hunters didn't came after you was me, i answered now let me go i don't have time for you."

I looked in her eyes with the same calm as always and waited for her to let go i really didn't have time for this so if she didn't let me go i planed to make her do it, showing her what i was gonna do by letting out a bit of my power.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm

"First of all don't call me boy i'm older then you, second this is my city if you disturb it's peace you die, third i need to get rid of the smell of this perfume i used it to hide my smell from you so i can see if you're dangerous or not, fourth after i get rid of this perfume i have to go and hunt the demons and creatures who broke the law of the underworld, i like to keep my city clean, fifth i'm the reason the hunters didn't came after you was me, i answered now let me go i don't have time for you."

His lack of emotion slightly disturbed me and now that my music was out of my ear my hunger burned in my stomach. I let go of his wrist, growling and kept staring at him.

"Don't worry about me doing anything wrong as long as they do not come after me I shall make no move. And beside you look not even 20 years old. What are you another Vampire? Shadow Hunter? Angel? Also, got any idea where there's some pretty mansions around here and a good car dealer ship? I need a place to stay...."

He stayed silent for a moment and that gave me time to collect myself. I let my calm voice snake out and my breathing stayed silent now. I am not a dead thing with no heart for all you who think wrong. I am a human being.. somewhat. And as I stand here, I feel more normal than ever. And I had no clue why.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

I reached for my pocked and gave her 2 visit cards so she can find what she wants. Well it was perfect like i wanted her around and if she lived in the city it was all right as long as she didn't atract attention and trouble in my city and also i answered her question about what i am: "I'm a fallen one !" As i said that for less then a second a lot of pain and sadness could be seen in my eyes, then i just walked to my car and got it in drove home, i knew i needed to hurry or i won't be able to stop all the demons before they did something bad again.

The reason i've fallen was because of a vampiress, i fell in love with her and she pretended to love me just to use me, and everything was ploted with her husband a vampire too. When i found out, raged took over me and i killed them both, and not just kill i did the forbidden, i destroyed their souls.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 pm

He handed me two business cards and I looked at them. I smile crept at my lips as I read the cards and I went to say thank you but he replied to my question before "I'm a fallen one !"

I could see pain and sadness plush through his eyes for a brief moment before the turned back to a cold gaze. I could tell the pain he must have gone through. I felt like I understood. I never noticed he was getting in his car and speed off. I was sad he left, which was wrong of me to think. What could he have done to make him turn into one of the Fallen? I couldn't see him doing any wrong. Which was another thing that scared me. I was defending him like that of what a friend would do. I never make friends....

As i watched him speed off I whispered a thank you and started to walk towards a small park, where a few rabbits and what not roamed. Getting my fill of blood I slowly prowled the area. Not scared if a hunter goes after me. I will kill him if he lays but a finger on me. And as I thought this, I could sense them watching me, waiting for their move. If i let my guard down this instant I knew I would be in shit.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

I knew she thanked me i could feel even the smallest movements in the air after all, any normal guy would be a least a bit happy about that but i wasn't, i had no emotions.
I just went home and threw the clothes into the washing machine and went to take a quick shower, making sure the perfume was gone and after i got out of the shower, i got dressed in the clothes i always wear when i go hunting. I was already late with going on hunting but for some reason i didn't understood i just took my time and i was wondering if the vampiress was allright. That got me really confuzed but i knew a night of hunting will cool me off and i was also trying to ignore the presence of the hunters, i had no choice even if that ment letting them kill her i didn't want to disturb the peace of the city, in the end thinking only at the peace of the city i was still myself, thinking of her was just for a moment.
I never used my car wehn hunting, i just walked around town and if i had to hurry i could always fly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm

After what seemed like an hour of the hunters following me, I stopped. I was getting slightly annoyed at them and I wanted them away from me. But i knew I could not attack them, They will have to attack me. I told the Fallen Angel I will harm no one if they do not harm me.

I fixed the dress i was wearing and stood where I was. "You know..you guys are annoying the fuck out of me. What is it you want, maybe we can talk it out?" I knew my reasoning was useless I use to be a Shadow Hunter, Both Vampire and Shadow hunters are very similar in combat. Only, Shadow Hunters deal with more than just Vampires.

There where six of them. All around the same ages as the two I killed back at my home. I smirked and put my hands on my hips. "Well boys?"

They exchanged glances before one of them replied to my question, "You have something of ours, something valuable that we need. That's all we can say."

I frowned, almost pouting, "You can tell me, I might give it to you," I knew that wasn't going to happen. Hell I didn't even know what they wanted, but something in their heads told me it was something worth more than 25 million dollars.

"Why don't we show you it?" The one who was talking, Charged directly at me, I skimmed to the side and pushed his back so he slammed into a Light post. The other 5 went all at once and i jumped, Higher than the roofs before landing on one of them.

"I'd rather not fight today sweets," i jumped back down and the ran up to me, I counted them 1.....2....3....4.... Wait where's the fifth one? Before I could search for his spiritual energy something struck me in my gut, I let out a gasp and whirled around to see a gun, with runes glowing in the metal. I let out a scream, The insides of me felt as though they were burning. That gun, it was cursed. I cursed and rushed at the one who shot me, snapping his neck and whirling around on the other three, smashing their skulls into the brick buildings before i collapsed on the ground. I had used all my energy and I couldn't get the bullet out.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm

I noticed the fight and that was it, i could no longer ignore the hunters and the vampiress either, i spread out my wings and set off flying to were the fight was going on and that wasn't my only target i was going to kill all the hunters in the city and around it and the vampiress too, noone makes a mess in my city and get's away with it.

I arrived in no time there and killed off the last hunter the walked to you with my wings spread:
"And i told you not to make a mess in my city, don't worry you won't feel a thing and after you all the hunters will die too." A sword of ice formed in my hand and knives of ice in the air, around me then the knives flew everywere around us, taking down the hunters that were still hiding, with a strike in the hand, i then looked at you ready to strike. "Bunch of weaklings making a mess in my city !
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I heard wings beats and then someone landing. I didn't have to look up to know who it was. I heard him attack the last Hunter near by which i was trying to get up to attack. "And i told you not to make a mess in my city, don't worry you won't feel a thing and after you all the hunters will die too."

Then something flew out into the distances. I could not make out what it was. I heard water forming into ice and I looked up un time to hear his voice once more, "Bunch of weaklings making a mess in my city!" I coughed, I could taste blood but I did not care. I looked up at him and whispered, "I'm sorry.." I slowly stood up, wincing. This was not like me, I never felt pain like this, no matter if it was a cursed blade or bullet.

"I shall just leave... I think I know why the hunters are after me, I'll just... go to them," I managed to get my voice back, although it was just slightly above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 pm

My eyes narrowed and i looked at her wondering if she understood what i said, even if she wanted to leave now it was too late i wouldn't let her i would just kill he, but while she was getting up i felt a few presences around, a few high angels came they knew what's happening and they knew that if they don't stop me i'll really kill all the hunters so they had to interfere and make them go away.

They also wanted to take the vampiress with them i could feel that but for some reason i didn't want to allow that and i also knew they wouldn't go against me. With my usual calm i picked her in my arms, without saying anything, using water to take out the bullet as i started to fly towards my house, knowing that the angels will clean up, they always did when i left a big mess after all.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:28 pm

I knew he wanted to kill me but I had to reason with him. But it seemed that was not necessary. He walked up to me and scooped me into his arms, I let our a whimper as my body bent slightly. In a matter of seconds we were in the air and the bullet was pulled out by water. When my body started to heal i cringed. the insides of me still felt like the were on fire and I couldn't do much but hang on for dear life as his wings moved us away form the city.

I was never fond of heights so I had my eyes shut closed after I looked down once and nearly died (I know overexagerating...) "Where are you taking me, why didn't you kill me or let me go?"
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 pm

"I couldn't kill you and i had no reason to anyway and we're going to my appartement if i let you there either hunters would've killed you, either those angels would've taken you and they sure didn't had good intentions." I said with my usual calm and lack of emotion, we got to my appartment quite fast as i landed on the balcony and my wings closed up then dissapeared as i walked in and layed you on the bed.

"You should rest i'll sleep on the couch." It was that kind of appartment with just one room, but a big one and of course the kitchen and bathroom separated from it but they were connected to the bedroom, the hallway being really small. I just laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

"I couldn't kill you and i had no reason to anyway and we're going to my apartment if i let you there either hunters would've killed you, either those angels would've taken you and they sure didn't had good intentions." I shuddered and opened my eyes to look at him. I still did not like the fact that his voice made me uneasy, but i quickly shut that out of my mind as he started to descend. We Landed in front of his door and his wings folded and vanished, which amazed me.

He entered the house and into a bedroom where he lied me down. Nothing hurt anymore, I was just numb from the after effects. "You should rest i'll sleep on the couch." I began to protest but he was out of the room before I could say a word. I laid there for a couple minutes before I got up, looking around I could see that the room I came out of was the only Bedroom. There were many doors Leading to a kitchen and bathroom. The only open area I saw was where the living room was. It was silent except for a clock ticking.

I noticed the couch almost immediately so i strode over there and leaned across the top of it. "I do not wish to stay here. I will leave when you wish. I can just buy a hideout with the snap of my fingers."

I stared at him, his eyes were closed and he looked peaceful enough that i wished I could kick myself in the ass for disturbing him.
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

"I do not wish to stay here. I will leave when you wish. I can just buy a hideout with the snap of my fingers."

I didn't even look at her, actualy i hoped she would stay, she had no ideea how lonely i felt and not just that but also the pain and sadness in my heart. I had no choice though she didn't want to stay and i had no right to make her stay, i kinda felt relieved that she was all right. As always though i showed the same calm and lack of emotions: "You're free to go anytime you want i just brough you here because you were hurt and weak but it looks you're all right now so do as you wish."

I went back to quietly watching the ceiling, it was late at night but I never slept, it wasn't because he didn't need sleep but I never had the time to. I was regreting i was letting her go but there nothing i could do, i wanted to show my feelings and tell her i want her to stay but i couldn't. I was a fallen after all.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 am

"You're free to go anytime you want i just brought you here because you were hurt and weak but it looks you're all right now so do as you wish."

"Thing is it would be really weird for someone to call in the wee hours of the morning." I joked, hoping he will at least laugh before I added, " and I am not fully healed nor am I strong. I do not want to be a burden..." I frowned to myself and closed my eyes. He seems to not care what I do. That lack of emotion in his voice still disturbed me.

"I will stay the night or until I can get a place and some furnishings, it is all up to you." I turned back and entered the bedroom again, closing it quietly before throwing myself onto the bed and burying my face in the pillow. I could not figure him out! And it was annoying me to the bottom of hell. I layed there about thirty minutes with my face smudged in the pillow. It smelt like earth, and I could guess who it was.

This man, who I still haven't gotten a name from, is so intrigueing, he is unlike any creature i have came across. And you could also think that the way I care for him runs more deep than a mother and a child. I groaned loudly into the pillow and yelled into it, "WHY!!" my voice was somuffled that i hoped he would not hear it.

Another 10 minutes rolled by and I started thinking about my parents. How when I was but seven years of age a vampire broke into our house, broke the skullz of my parents in their master bedroom and cursed me so that on my 21st birthday, I would be transformed into this monster. As soon as images of this night flashed through my eyes, I could feel tears hot in my throat.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 am

As soon as she closed the dor a tear rolled down my cheek and i quicly whiped it off. It was for the first time in 20 years that i let a tear out and it was the first time i wanted to stop hiding my feelings, i wanted to let it all out, the pain, sadness, loneliness but also the fact that for some reason i cared for her. I didn't understood why but it's how i felt. I still kept my calm and that lack of emotions for one reason, i was afraid, afraid that i'll be betrayed again. Tough she had her face in the pillow i still heard her yelling: "WHY!!" and that made up my mind, for some reason she cared about me and she probably wanted to know why am i so emotionless.

She needed to rest so i decided that i'll talk to her in the morning, but 10 minutes later i heard her crying and i couldn't just lay there and listen to her crying. I got up and took a clean towel and a bathrobe, i guessed she probably needs a shower and i went to her. For the first time in 20 years i wasn't hiding my emotions anymore, i just walked in and went to the bed, sitting on the edge and putting the towel and bathrobe next to me and started to stroke her hair. Besides all that sadness, pain and lonelyness i kept in, in my eyes could also be seen the fact that i cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:56 pm

I heard him walk in and I turned my head to the side, He sat on the edge of the bed and placed a towel and a bathrobe. I looked down at my clothing and noticed the blood on it. Quickly i wiped the tears off my face and looked up at his eyes. They were not emotionless, the had a sense of caring in them,the pain and loneliness this all shocked me. What shocked me more was the fact that he reached over and stroked my hair. I immediately felt comforted and closed my eyes.

"My parents died when I was Seven, I came home to see them in their bedroom dead. Their skulls where smashed open and they laid helplessly on the ground. In the corner, there was this... monster. I remember it giving me a verse to a curse. I still cannot predict what it meant but I caught one line that terrified me. On Thy 21st birthday thy will be one like I." I did not know why I was telling him this, maybe it was to get this weight off my shoulders, I do not know.

I closed my eyes, wanting everything to change so badly. "I never cared for anyone after that, because I knew they would somehow be in Danger. That monster is still alive and I wish he does not come looking for me now. Now that I do care for someone"
Back to top Go down
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 pm

I listened to her quietly and kept stroking her hair, actualy smiling slightly and i looked out the window: "I see so you care for someone, well good for you. You know you should take a shower and you can throw your clothes in the washing machine. And about that so called monster i kinda think i know who he is, he's the most wanted criminal in the Underworld, he broke all the laws and coming after you right now would be foolish because i will kill him."

He knew the peace of the city will be disturbed if she stays around but he didn't care, he wanted to protect her no mather what and he didn't care who his opponent was he'll win no mather what.

"And about finding a place to stay, well you can stay here i don't mind and anyway living on your own would be dangerous, you don't know the city and no mather how much i hunt the criminals they seem to keep coming, it almost like someone is sending them here." Loneliness and sadness could be felt in his voice, it wasn't that emontionless voice anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm

"I see so you care for someone, well good for you. You know you should take a shower and you can throw your clothes in the washing machine. And about that so called monster i kinda think i know who he is, he's the most wanted criminal in the Underworld, he broke all the laws and coming after you right now would be foolish because i will kill him."

I laid there for a moment before replying to him,"I do not want to burden or get you hurt. I do not wish to see you in pain at all quite frankly." There was a short silence and I didn't know how to break it.

"And about finding a place to stay, well you can stay here i don't mind and anyway living on your own would be dangerous, you don't know the city and no matter how much i hunt the criminals they seem to keep coming, it almost like someone is sending them here."

I nearly jumped at his voice breaking the silence, I have noticed I am jumpy lately. But something caught my ears. His voice showed emotion now. The same as his eyes showed, I smiles and touched his arm softly. I decided what I was going to do.

"I will stay for as long as you wish. But I will still purchase a house incase I need to leave." I sat up and and looked him square in the eyes. "I forgot to ask the first time we came across each other. What is your name?"

I was preparing for something I did not know what but I kept my eyes on his, I did not show the weakness I had gotten when I sat up, nor that pain. For I shall never burden people, no matter how much I care for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Hell Do Me Part   Till Hell Do Me Part Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Hell Do Me Part
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next