Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:45 am

Tetsu was starting to grow a bit concerned after Ryuu had been gone for a while, but he shook the thoughts off. He's probably fine. He's a vampire after all... He sighed, then looked down at Shou. The small boy was looking at his neck, his hazel eyes glittering. Tetsu narrowed his eyes, staring down at him. Of course he knew what to do if Shou attacked him, for killing vampires was his specialty. If he lunges at me, I'll have to find a way to block him and run to my office. He thought to himself, then faked a smile at Shou. "Oh, not really anything. I do like writing, though," He beamed, pulling his long chestnut hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:02 am

Ryuu stumbled over a rock, and pulled himself up to his feet, realizing something. How am I actually going to find Shou's past "owner"? He sighed facepalming, as he walked more inside the town. He ignored the stares from people around him, as his chest was in pain, begging for a feeding. He kept walking until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun around to see a man with grey droopy eyes, and long silver hair. "W-what do you want?" Ryuu said suprised. The man chuckled and moved his hair out of his face. "I'm Itachi, and you must be a vampire." "W-wha do you--" Ryuu was about to stay startled, until the man pressed his finger to Ryuu's lips. "Shh," he said sternly, then smiled. Ryuu blinked then choked out, "D-do you know Shou?" Itachi's smile instantly turned into a grimace. "Oh.. him.. you could say I did." Itachi smiled again now. "Wha--" Ryuu was about to say but was interrupted again. "Come now, let's talk about this somewhere more private, hmm?" Itachi smiled, putting his arm around Ryuu's shoulders. "Okay.." Ryuu said softly, confused.
---
"Can I read one of your stories?" Shou blinked, squeezing Tetsu's arm. He nuzzled against Tetsu's arm, as he smiled to himself, excited for when he would be able to sink his fang's into the man's neck. He had no intention of letting Tetsu go at all.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 am

Tetsu nodded slowly, thinking of a plan. "Of course. I'm not sure I have any novels that will be of any interest to you, but I can certainly look. Wait here," He smiled, backing away before he hurried down the hallway. He pushed the door to his work room open and closed it behind him. He flicked the light on, coughing lightly at the dust particles floating around. He hadn't used this room in months. He walked over to the desk, searching through his papers. More dust uplifted and he coughed again, before he found the object he was looking for. The dagger he always used for killing vampires. He grabbed it, then slipping it into his back pocket. He grabbed one of his published novels from the shelf, not even bothering to check which one. He quickly padded out into the kitchen again, handing the book to Shou. "Here," He smiled lightly, making sure not to turn his back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 am

Itachi led Ryuu to his house, which was an enormous mansion. Ryuu's eyes widened as he stepped inside the lavish building, with Itachi's arm still around him. Ryuu stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do but blurted, "Is this what private looks like to you?" He didn't mean to sound rude, he was just shocked about how grand the building was, and how he expected many people to live here. "I live alone," Itachi smiled and led Ryuu over to a couch. As Ryuu sat down, Itachi went away for a bit, then came back with two cups of tea, and an assortment of cakes. Ryuu said nothing, and embarrassed he quickly asked, "How did you know I was a vampire?" "Now now, let's not rush," Itachi smiled calmly, as he sipped from his tea. His eyes stared at Ryuu, and Ryuu shifted uncomfortably in his seat. There was something about the man.. he just couldn't put his finger on what it was.
---
"Alright~" Shou chimed as he sat down in a chair, swinging his legs. He stared at the ceiling humming, until he noticed Tetsu had came back. He took the book from Tetsu and flipped through the pages. "You should read it to me sometime," Shou smiled sweetly. He couldn't help but to keep sneaking glances at Tetsu's vulnerable neck. Poor Tetsu didn't even have that lousy vampire boy Ryuu to protect him. He hopped off his chair, and hugged Tetsu, wrapping his arms around his neck. He snuggled his face against Tetsu's neck; craving to just have a taste. Maybe if I could knock him out somehow.. Shou thought, looking around him. He yawned and nuzzling against Tetsu's neck, whispered, "I'm tiiired,"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:35 am

Tetsu cringed lightly as Shou nuzzled against his neck. Tetsu knew that he couldn't let Shou know that he was suspicious, and decided to play along. He pulled Shou over to the chair. Tetsu sat down, then pulled Shou onto his lap. He looked up at him, smiling sweetly. "Is it really of interest to you?" Tetsu whispered softly, dragging his lips along Shou's shoulder. He didn't feel guilty at all doing this, he would be able to kill Shou soon at this rate. "Dont try to kid me," He replied, his voice slow and quiet. "I know what you want,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:52 am

Itachi smiled at Ryuu and placed his hand on Ryuu's thigh, making Ryuu jump. "L-listen! I just want to know more about Shou.." Ryuu said nervously. Itachi frowned and tilted the boy's chin up with his hand. "If you must.." He sighed and fixed his bangs, then looked out the window. "Let's just say he has an uncontrollable craving for human blood." "W-w-what?" Ryuu said startled. If that was true then... Tetsu! "Wait! If that's true, why didn't he attack you?" Itachi chuckled, and sipped more of his tea. "Because I'm already a vampire." Ryuu's eyes widened in shock. "He said.. that you were a human though.." "He lied," Itachi smiled faintly, as he finished his tea. He stared at Ryuu again, but more intently this time. "Worried about something?" "I need to save Tetsu!" Ryuu said immediately getting off the couch, and running to the door. He was about to open it, until he felt Itachi grab his wrist. "I'll come help you, because you're so cute." Itachi let go of Ryuu's wrist and added, "Let me get my jacket," Itachi said quickly, interrupting Ryuu's reaction. "Ready?" Itachi smiled, opening the door. "Yeah.." Ryuu mumbled, stepping outside.
---
Shou smiled as he was pulled onto Tetsu's lap. He felt Tetsu's lips on his shoulder and giggled, wrapping his arms around the human's neck. 'Dont try to kid me, I know what you want,' he heard Tetsu say and he stared at him, a bit suprised. "What do you mean?" he purred, moving his mouth near Tetsu's neck.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 am

Tetsu laughed slightly, nuzzling his face into his shoulder. He could feel the adrenaline pumping through him, his body trembling in excitement. He hadn't killed a vampire in so long. It was like a high for him. Tetsu kissed Shou's neck slowly, reaching into his back pocket. Tetsu grabbed the dagger quickly, then pushed Shou off of him and onto the floor. Tetsu dived down, landing on top of him. He sat on his waist, the dagger held high above his head. Tetsu's face was lit up with a twisted grin before he bent over and held the sharp blade to Shou's neck. He could feel the boy struggling underneath him, but there was no way he could escape. He pressed his lips to Shou's temple, closing his eyes. "Nice try," Tetsu whispered, sliding the dagger down to his chest. He lifted it up before he jammed it down. The blade tore through Shou's clothes immediately, puncturing his pale body. Tetsu pushed the dagger in all the way, twisting it around. He could hear the churning of the boy's insides, blood gushing from his wounds. Shou's screaming was almost heavenly to Tetsu's ears, making him smirk wickedly. He pulled out the dagger, then stabbed him again and again. He was laughing by this point, jamming the sharp blade into his body repeatedly. Even when Shou's screams had died down into nothing. Tetsu finally pulled the dagger out, looking down at his work. He wiped the blood from his face then licked the blade slowly, cleaning it of the crimson substance. It had been months since he had done this, and it felt incredible.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 am

Shou giggled, being kissed by Tetsu. He was about to bite his neck, until he was immediately pushed onto the floor. His eyes widened with fear as he immediately saw the dagger Tetsu was holding above him. He looked to see Tetsu's twisted expression, filled with greed. This was not the same man he had met before.. "Wait," he croaked, about to say something until he suddenly felt the dagger stab into his chest. He screamed with pain, his body in extreme pain he had never felt before. He felt as if he was choking every time he tried to breathe. His body was trembling greatly, but he could not move a muscle. No.. he thought. I don't want to die yet.. But it was too late. Tetsu was turning the dagger inside of him, increasing the pain. Shou screamed, hoping someone would come rescue him. But no one came.. He screams had stopped, he knew it was over.. He slowly floated away.. feeling empty..
---
Ryuu kept on running, as fast as he could, not caring if his body ached. "Want me to carry you?" Itachi said obviously running a lot faster than him, and looked like he had no fatigue whatsoever. "No, I'm fine," Ryuu mumbled, continuing to run. I have to save Tetsu.. before.. Ryuu failed to complete his sentence as images of Shou sucking Tetsu dry made him cringe. "If you don't hurry up, he might already be dead," Itachi called, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along with ease. Ryuu nodded and almost tripped completely twice, but managed to maintain his balance. When they were in sight of Tetsu's house, Ryuu immediately ran with all his might to the front door. He reached it, breathing hard, hesitating, as his hand was on the doorknob. Itachi was standing behind him, watching with curiosity as Ryuu seemed to not do anything. "Well?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Y-yeah.." Ryuu said as he twisted the doorknob open, glad the door hadn't been locked. He was about to shout Tetsu's name until he saw Tetsu, on top of Shou. Fury raged deep inside of him, until he noticed it wasn't the kind of scene he had imagined.. He saw Shou sprawled on his back, with eyes rolled back, filled with emptiness. Blood was tricking all over from his chest, staining the carpet. "Tetsu.." he said softly, walking over to Tetsu. He saw Tetsu's expression, filled with madness and glee. Ryuu gulped, afraid as he backed away a bit. He was afraid if he walked too close, Tetsu might kill him too. Itachi's eyes widened as he hurried over, standing by Ryuu's side. He stared at the lifeless body of Shou's and shook his head. "It was coming for him anyway.."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 am

When Tetsu heard the door open, he dropped the dagger. It fell to the tiled floor with a clatter. He looked up to see Ryuu and another man. He studied them both slowly, ignoring the beads of blood dripping from the corners of his lips. After a moment, he licked them away, then slowly stood up. "Who's that?" Tetsu asked cautiously, looking at the tall man standing beside Ryuu. He felt slightly ashamed to be caught at such a time, laughing like an idiot and smiling like a fool. His clothes were covered in blood, as well as his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:11 am

"T-this is Itachi," Ryuu began, still a bit afraid as he had never seen this part of Tetsu before.. "He was the previous master of Shou.. he's a vampire too, but he's not any danger.." "Thank you for the kind introduction, Ryuu-kun," Itachi smiled. He looked over at Tetsu and bowed. "Pleased to meet you.. I was hoping we would of came before Shou had.. left this world, but it seems we were a tad too late. I wanted to say a few words to him, but oh well. Well then, shall we clean this up?" Itachi smiled briskly, walking past Tetsu who was covered in blood as if it was nothing. He walked over to Shou's limp body, and stared at him for a while. He shook his head again, then slid his hand into the corpse's pocket. He pulled out a necklace, with a blood-colored stone, and slid it into his own pocket. He smiled again casually, then headed over to the sink, pouring water on a washcloth. Ryuu walked slowly over to Tetsu, not saying anything. He took Tetsu's hand, then looked up at him, with worried eyes. "You're okay at least.. I'm glad," he smiled faintly, gripping Tetsu's hand more tightly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:23 am

Tetsu couldn't help but feel a slight sense of guilt as Itachi bent over Shou and stared at him without a word. This was humiliating. When Itachi stood up and walked over to the sink, Tetsu turned his gaze to Ryuu. Tetsu pulled his hand back immediately when Ryuu tried to grab it. He didn't want to get blood on him. Tetsu's golden eyes were dark, his face somewhat pale. He wanted to grab Ryuu and hold him tight, but he would get the boy dirty. He hung his head low in shame, covering his face with his hand. "He was going to kill me..." Tetsu whispered softly to Ryuu. "I didn't kill him because I wanted to." In a way, that was kind of a lie. But Tetsu was able to detect the young vampire's intentions, he knew that if he wouldn't have acted quickly, he would be in Shou's position right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:28 am

Ryuu frowned when Tetsu had pulled his hand back. "I know, I'm just glad that you're okay," Ryuu said softly. He was silent for a moment, then instantly pulled Tetsu into a tight hug, not caring if he got dirty. "I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if you died." Ryuu smiled, then quickly added, "I'll go help clean too." He ran over to the roll of paper towels on the shelf by the sink, and grabbed a bundle, wondering what they would do with Shou's body.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 am

Tetsu nodded slowly, then took in a deep sigh. He followed Ryuu, grabbing some paper towel as well. "I can clean it," Tetsu mumbled miserably, "It's my mess." He stated, keeping his gaze to the floor. He still felt terrible. Tetsu also wanted this stranger to leave, so he could melt away into a puddle of nothing. How had Ryuu met him anyway...? Tetsu shook the thought off, filling up a bucket with water and carrying a roll of paper towel over to the bloody mess on the floor. He got on his hands and knees, dampening the cloth before he began to scrub at the tiles.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 am

Ryuu couldn't help but feel bad for Tetsu. It was his fault that Tetsu got into this mess.. He went to find more paper towels as he realized they were running out. Itachi walked over to Tetsu, and kneeled by him, wiping the floor as well. "Shame, shame," he shook his head. "Ryuu is an interesting one, isn't he?" Itachi smiled calmly, scrubbing the floor. "I would have expected him to kill Shou, but I was even more suprised he let him live with you guys. Well I suppose he is quite interesting in a good way." Itachi got up, to go wring the towel, and damp it again, but paused and added, "It would be most unfortunate if you were close with him. I think it's better if vampires just stay alongside vampires, don't you think?" He smiled and bowed, then walked humming over to the sink. Ryuu came out of the garage with a new roll of paper towel, and put it by the sink. Itachi watched Ryuu for a bit, then smiled to himself, humming, as he continued to run water over his washcloth.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 am

Tetsu pursed his lips, scrubbing the floor harder. "You're probably right. But, from what I'm aware, Ryuu seems to be perfectly happy here," He scoffed, then turned his gaze back to the floor. He had nearly forgotten how hard it was to clean up blood. He sighed pathetically, throwing the towel onto the floor as he sat up on his knees. He thought about what Itachi had said for a moment, then he looked over at him slyly. "...Did Ryuu tell you otherwise?" Tetsu whispered, curiosity tinged in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:48 am

"No, but you shouldn't let your selfishness rationalize things for you," Itachi smirked. He turned around and smiled at Ryuu, then paused. He stared for a bit, then blinked. "You're thirsty aren't you?" "W-what are you saying?" Ryuu said shocked. How did he know I was thirsty? "You haven't fed in weeks, poor thing." Itachi frowned, and cupped Ryuu's face in his hand. "I-I'm fine," Ryuu muttered, pulling away. "Hmph, stubborn." Itachi said, still with a smile on his face. "I'll let you feed off my blood, I don't mind." Ryuu stood there, suprised, not saying anything for a while. He looked over at Tetsu. It would probably make Tetsu feel more comfortable if he didn't have to be my feeding source.. after all he's a vampire hunter.. Ryuu thought. "I don't know.." Ryuu said softly. "Vampire's blood keeps you full for weeks, trust me," Itachi smiled, even wider know, exposing his fangs. Ryuu looked back at Tetsu, uncertain.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:10 am

Tetsu thought about his words, pursing his lips into a straight line. Maybe Itachi was right. Tetsu had been the one who dragged Ryuu here in the first place. He wondered if the smaller vampire was just staying here because he felt bad for Tetsu. He felt a bubble of rage deep inside him, but quickly ignored it. He heard Itachi telling Ryuu to drink from him, and he narrowed his eyes. He got up, storming over to them. He snatched Ryuu in his arms from behind, pulling Ryuu tight against his own body. He glared at Itachi, holding Ryuu defensively. "No," Tetsu muttered simply, holding Ryuu tightly. "He's mine. He only feeds from me," He grumbled, his golden eyes sparkling in anger. Itachi's words were still floating around in the back of his head, was he really being selfish?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am

Ryuu suddenly felt Tetsu pull himself against him, in a protective away. 'No. He's mine,' Ryuu had heard Tetsu say. He's mine. He's mine. He's mine. Ryuu couldn't help but to replay those words in his head. His heart lifted as he felt a rush of joy. Itachi frowned, and fixed his bangs. "Funny how you just have killed a vampire, but yet you hold one close and allow him to drink your blood." He walked closer to them and flicked Tetsu on the forehead. "You really don't know anything, do you? Tsk, humans.." He sneered. He looked at Ryuu, and went on his knees. He stroked Ryuu's cheek with his hand and smiled. "You're too good for him. You really should come and live with me." "I-I want to stay with Tetsu. I'm his," Ryuu said softly, playing with a strand of his hair. Itachi sighed, and got back on his feet. "Well then, how about this. I'll stay here for a few weeks, and I'll decide if you're good enough for Ryuu. Deal?" Itachi grinned. "I'm a lot stronger than Shou, if you plan on killing me. You really have no reason to, either. It's not my fault Ryuu is so damn cute."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 am

Tetsu narrowed his eyes, his grip on Ryuu tightening. "Absolutely not," He shot back, glaring at him. "I don't need your permission on whether or not Ryuu can be with me. Who the hell do you think you are?" Tetsu took a step back, keeping Ryuu close. He was so defensive of Ryuu, never wanting to let him go. Not wanting any one else to even look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 am

Maybe it was a bad idea, to look for Shou's old master.. Ryuu thought, a bit worried as he saw Tetsu and Itachi look at each other furiously. He clung to Tetsu's shirt tightly, not loosening his grip. "How can I know that you might not kill Ryuu in the future?" Itachi glared. "You're probably saving him for later, when you're thirsting for a vampire to kill. I saw you after you had killed Shou, you looked crazed enough to kill Ryuu if he stepped too close to you. Poor thing." "No, Tetsu is not like that at a--" Ryuu was about to finish his sentence but was immediately carried bridal style. "L-let me down! Tetsu!" Ryuu cried startled. "Either I say here for a couple of weeks, or Ryuu's living with me. Period." No matter how hard Ryuu kicked and struggled, Itachi's grip was still strong on him. He panicked, hoping Tetsu would find a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:48 am

Tetsu fumed as Itachi grabbed Ryuu from his arms. He quickly snatched him back, holding him in a death grip, almost as if he would fall to his death if he were to let go. "Fine," Tetsu snarled, glaring at him darkly. "You can stay here one night. That's it. Understood?" He growled, keeping Ryuu tight in his arms. Whenever Itachi moved, he would take a step away from him. "No more!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:31 am

"Alright then," Itachi smirked. "Show me my room then, I hope it isn't too small." After Itachi had walked into the hallway, walking further away, Ryuu looked up at Tetsu. "You sure this is alright?" he said softly, gripping Tetsu tightly. He didn't wait for an answer, and gave Tetsu a soft kiss. He managed to get himself out of Tetsu's tight hold, and was on his feet. He went over to the front door and locked it, then walked back calmly. "It'll be fine as long as you and I sharing a bed.." he tugged on Tetsu's shirt.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Tetsu clenched his teeth, feeling anger bubble inside of him. There was always SOMETHING trying to tear the two apart. They could never have time to themselves anymore. He looked down at Ryuu sadly, then smiled lightly. He pulled Ryuu tight against his body and hugged him, letting out a sigh. "Seems like we don't really have a choice now do we?" He forced a smile, wishing that tomorrow would come quickly. He then leaned down, pressing his lips to Ryuu's ear. "Don't leave my side. Ever. Understood? I'm serious, Ryuu. Even if you have to use the bathroom, tell me." He whispered, then stood up properly. He messed up Ryuu's hair with his hand and kissed his forehead. "Please? It'll make this easier for the both of us. I don't want to loose you again," He whispered, keeping his lips pressed to the top of his head. He then pulled away and let out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 am

Ryuu stared at Tetsu for a bit, then smiled, "Okay." He took Tetsu's hand was about to walk with him into the hallway, until he paused. "Oh by the way.. like Itachi said.. I haven't fed in weeks, I'm starving myself, it's a matter of time before I pass out.. Just to let you know, okay?" he nodded with an assuring smile. "I'll show Itachi my old room before he accidentally takes yours," Ryuu quickly added about to run, but stopped himself. "Oh right." He almost forgot he wasn't supposed to ever leave Tetsu's side. "What are you waiting for?" he grinned, and reached out, taking Tetsu's hand, and pulled.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 am

Tetsu frowned at his words, watching as Ryuu tried to walk away from him. Tetsu quickly ran up behind him, snagged him in his arms and pulled him into the nearest room, which was a small storage closet. There was no light, but he didn't care. He ripped at the bandages from his neck and pulled them down, exposing his sickly green wounds. He pulled Ryuu close, tangling his hands in his hair and pulled the small boy's lips towards his neck. "Hurry up," He whispered softly, closing his eyes. He couldn't see anything in this closet, but he could tell it wasn't that big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next