Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. Empty
PostSubject: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 am

The day was cold and unforgiving, the ground covered in frost, icicles hanging from the sides of buildings. This, however, didn't bother Mikio. In fact, this was nice weather for him. He was originally from Murmansk, where the winters were far colder then this. He sighed, remembering his hometown as he hurried from his car towards the school. He held his clipboard with all his teaching files close to his chest, as if they would slip if he made one unsteady breath. Once he got inside, he sighed again. Students were bustling about, looking lazy and tired. Mikio didn't blame them, however. Christmas break had just ended, and the kids were in for a new semester. And for Mikio, this meant new students. He smirked at the thought.
Oh, mother. Which lovely student shall I charm and feast upon today? He murmured in his head, his dark amber eyes glittering. I like the young boys... insecure about themselves and their grade, that would do anything for a higher mark. Hmmm, If it's a girl... she should have long blonde hair, and brown eyes. Yes, that would be nice... Mikio continued to think about this, ignoring all the love-struck girls swooning over him, until he reached his classroom, Room 163. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, turning on the lights and walking over to his desk seated in front of the gigantic classroom, the rows of desk leading up the stairs.
Mikio smirked as he examined the empty desks that would soon be filled.

Come on my lovelies. Come to sensei...

Last edited by imaturkeysandwhich on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:22 am

Nataline walked down the bustling hallways, getting shoved or pushed along. She nearly yelled at everyone in her way but she just bit her lip and force her way to her locker to drop off her books that she wouldn't need until after school. She made sure all her books were in her pink and black backpack before heading off to her first class, English with Kurosawa sensei.

Nataline grunted and looked around for the room number and also looked on the map they provided before she made her way through the doors of the room after several wrong turns. She sat down at a desk in the second row and looked at the teacher. He seemed wonderfully attracted but she paid no attention to it.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:39 am

Mikio smiled innocently as students began to pour into the classroom, quickly filling up the desks. He took a good look at them all, his eyes scanning each and every single feature of their faces. He stood up from his desk and walked up to the podium at the front of the classroom, sliding his raven hair behind his ear. There was no students who popped out at him as anything out of the ordinary. He couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. His cunning eyes first rested upon a small boy sitting in the very front, second desk to the left from the center. Mikio smirked. He could tell the boy was eager to be close, but still hesitant. Mikio shot him a smile, only to have the boy panic and look away. He sighed hopelessly. These student's seemed dull. He regretted being so excited, and now wanted nothing more then to go home to his vodka and cigar.
Suddenly, another student popped out at Mikio. It was a young, female, whom appeared to be around the ages of fifteen or sixteen. She had long, wavy hair. It was a light shade of blonde and reached about mid-breast and stunning brown eyes. Mikio smiled at her. She looked innocent, well behaved and quiet. He smirked mentally.

The quiet ones are usually the loudest and most piqued when I suck their souls... the most interesting, I'll say.

When the bell rung, Mikio walked to the front of the room, waiting for the class to be quiet. When there was finally silence, Mikio smiled. "Welcome, class. My name is Kurosawa-sensei," He spoke loudly, his Russian accent thick on his tongue. "I will be your English teacher for the semester..."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:46 am

Nataline rolled at the teachers accent and brushed hair behind her ear, resting her chin on her palm and staring straight ahead, not looking at the teacher but the board. She smiled before she blurted out. "I thought English teachers were suppose to have a clear accent." She said this with slight sarcasm in her tone as she lazily moved her gaze to the teacher.

Students in the back giggled or whispered to each other, others just plain staring at her.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am

Mikio's cold gaze automatically shot towards the female he had been looking at earlier. He tilted his head to the side slightly, smirking. He slowly walked up the stairs towards the where the girl was seated. He stopped right in front of her, leaning over slightly. His voice was cold and hostile. "Problem, miss?" He whispered gratingly, his features sharp. He suddenly heard a giggle from the girl sitting beside her. Mikio's glance shot almost immediately at her, his eyes grueling. He smiled as the girl practically leaped from her seat. He didn't even want to listen to what the blonde had to say. He quickly made his way back down to the front, where he turned to look at the class, his brows furrowed in slight frustration.
"Yes, Ms. Brooks," Mikio hissed, turning his gaze on the blonde, "I will admit. I am from Russia. I lived there until I was twelve before I transferred over here to start University teach students amongst the likes of you," He growled, his tone sharp and gritting. "I will, however, put this forward. I will tolerate NO bullshit from any single one of you," Mikio paced along the front of the room, "So don't try me,"
All of the students nodded their heads quickly, looking slightly appalled. All except that blonde haired girl. That frustrated him.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 am

Nataline smirked. "But!" she cut through the tense atmosphere he had created. "It's amusing to see teachers blow their own heads off." She smiled innocently and blinked as if she didn't say anything that could have possibly pissed the poor sensei off. The girl beside her looked at Nataline like she was crazy and scooted her chair over to the person beside her, away from Nataline
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 am

Mikio froze, anger pumping through his veins. Oh hell, he would defiantly prefer to be at home with his cigar's and cat rather then here. He knew that every day, for the rest of the semester, he was going to dread coming here as if he was going to his death bed. But it might as well be.

This... this is exactly why people like you are so much better when you're tied up with my lips to your neck, begging and pleading for your 'oh, precious, sweet life,' rather then sitting in front of me and pissing me off!

Mikio sighed, pinching his brow before looking straight at her. "Ms. Brooks, I'm incredibly sorry to burden you with such a question, seeming you want nothing more but to slack off in my class and cause a nuisance. But may I ask you, why are you such an obnoxious little snot? Do you not see no one here is laughing? Or do you do this for your own, pathetic entertainment seeming you cant find nothing funner in life to do then play with your hair like a dumb ditz?" He hissed, noticing how she was twirling her hair around her finger. He then sighed. "You know what, no. Don't even answer that. I'm done with you. Anyway, class. Open your text books to page 6." He muttered, retreating back to his podium and opening his teacher's key book. He already felt stressed, and they weren't even ten minutes into class!
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 pm

"Ms. Brooks, I'm incredibly sorry to burden you with such a question, seeming you want nothing more but to slack off in my class and cause a nuisance. But may I ask you, why are you such an obnoxious little snot? Do you not see no one here is laughing? Or do you do this for your own, pathetic entertainment seeming you cant find nothing funner in life to do then play with your hair like a dumb ditz?" Sensei hissed and nataline froze with what she was doing, her hand falling back to the desk and the smirk wiped right off her face. She was staring at him like, He did NOT just do that. She growled and gave a slight snarl before she lazily flipped open her book and put her head down on the desk and closed her eyes.

Screw that high tempered fucktard. She hissed to herself as she relaxed, planning on falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Mikio felt quite pleased with himself as he noticed she had finally decided to shut the hell up. Spoiled brat...
The class passed by fairly quickly. They had covered an overview on what they were going to be learning for the next few weeks; short stories and poetry. He had simply assigned the class to read a few pages for homework, but he knew that some people wouldn't bother to do it. As the bell rung, he watched the students practically fly from their seats and race out the door, eager to get away from him.
He sighed. This sucks....
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:32 pm

When the bell rang Nataline stirred and slowly got up, grabbing her books and bounding down the stairs, yawning as she did. She went past the teacher and towards her next class who she also harassed the teacher to the point of tears. She was quiet happy with herself as lunchtime came around and she sat down to eat
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:51 pm

The next class went by fairly quickly, and soon the lunch bell had rung. He sat down at his desk, and pulled out a bottle of vodka he kept in the bottom drawer. He took a small drink before recapping it and returning it to his desk. He sighed, rubbing his forehead with his hand.
This is horrible. He grumbled to himself, At this rate, I'm going to have gray hair by the time I'm thirty...
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 am

Soon she had her Nutella sandwich, chocolate bar and several other snacks along with two drinks down her throat. She sighed and looked at her schedule. Being new to a school wasn't new to Nataline, it was something that happened every year because of her father's job as a business man. They've been to practically every developed country in the world.

After returning from her little world called the past she scanned her schedule to see she had the rest of the day as study spares. She grumbled, finding this the right time to read those few pages and what not for english.. Seeming as she had no work to do in the other class because of the teacher running out crying.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 am

It was third block now, and Mikio was starting to get bored. He didn't have a class this block, so he got out of his desk and pushed his keys into his back pocket. He turned off the light and locked the classroom door. He walked gracefully down the hall, earning love-struck stares from the girls. He ignored it, like usual, and proceeded on his way to the staff room. He was going to print off some worksheets for tomorrows class.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:32 am

Nataline had fallen asleep in the cafeteria and lost track of time, so to make up for it she bolted down the hallways, not looking where she was going and ending up face planting herself in someone's chest. HSe yelped and stumbled back.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:26 am

Mikio had almost reached the staffroom when he felt something or someone slam into him. He blinked, quickly extending his arms, catching the person by the waist, at a slightly tipped angle. Mikio blinked again, then looked down at the girl whom had bumped into him. He felt himself internally wrinkle up in disgust as he noticed the long blonde hair, brown eyes and cute face. He looked at her and smirked. "Oh, my my. Look who it is. That girl from my first block English class," He cooed, helping her stand up straight. "What's the rush?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 am

She was staring at him with wide, surprised eyes as she gasped for breath, the slam knocking the air out of her lungs. "O-over...slept...study..room...english..work...oi.." She gasped out, coughing lightly as she took in to much air. She cleared her throat when she had caught her breath.

"As i was wheezing out. I was going to do Your english homework you assigned." She rolled her eyes. "You just got in my way."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 am

"Maybe if you would have paid attention in class today you might have finished it," Mikio cooed, slight amusement tinged in his voice. "You should probably watch where you're going, hmm?" He smirked big as he tilted his head to the side, and placed his hand on her flustered cheek. "To avoid an embarrassing incident like this again," He let his hand drop slightly, then looked around. He saw two girls staring at them wide eyed, with almost an envying gaze.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 am

Nataline rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead lightly. "It wasn't embarrassing! You were just in my way." She huffed and collected her book that had fallen to the ground. She sighed and adjusted her shirt that twisted slightly from when she was caught.

She heard whispering and she turned her gaze to the two girls staring at them. "The hell you staring at, shoo! go lurk somewhere else!" she snapped and they scrambled away with a squeak. They were the same girls in english class and Nataline recognized one as the girl sitting beside her who wanted to stay as far away from her as much as possible.

Last edited by Nanami on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was typing to fast. nurrrr)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 am

Mikio continued to smile at her reaction, finding the flick to his forehead highly amusing. "I'm sure," he replied, his lips still in the form of a smirk. Mikio sighed, however, when she scared the two girls away. "Oh, yes, Ms. Brooks. I haven't caught your first name yet. Pardon me, but may I be so rude to ask of it? He said, his voice monotone. He had a feeling she wouldn't tell him, but it was in his authority as a teacher to know the name of one of his students.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 am

"Ever heard of an Attendants list?" She scoffed lightly as she turned back to look at him. "I'm Nataline." She sighed and brushed a strand of hair away from her face and behind her ear, then proceeded to smooth down the rest of her hair. "Look at what you made me do?! Mess up my hair!" she huffed and flicked his forehead again, making a tsking noise with her tongue.

She didn't care if he was a teacher, she treated every adult or teenager the way she would always treat them. Equally and like they were at the same level of authority.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 am

"I don't happen to have a list with me, now do I?" Mikio replied dully. He watched her fix her hair, and he pursed his lips. "You're just making it worse," He sighed, reaching his hands out and running his fingers through her hair, pulling it behind her ears and straightening it out. "There," He smiled. "That's better."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:44 am

Nataline's eyes widened slightly before they narrowed. SHe sighed and rolled her eyes. "How do I know that you didn't just make it worse?" She asked with a cool tone, almost cold but it was to kind to be cold.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:01 am

"How do I know your not just trying to get on my nerves again?" Mikio smiled, then realized he had been talking to Nataline for far too long. Both of them were getting strange looks from teachers and students walking by. "You should get working on that homework, and come to my class tomorrow with a better attitude," he smirked, cupping Nataline's cheek again and stroking her soft skin. When he realized what he was doing, he let his hand fall with a slight frown. "Farewell," He smiled, leaving and walking towards the staffroom.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 am

Nataline was surprised as he stroked her cheek gently, slightly tensed even after he pulled away. She was never touched like that. Not even her own parents touched her with affection like that. Nataline shook her head lightly and ran off, continuing her run to the study room where she began to read the pages and answer the questions, her mind foggy.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Once Mikio got into the staffroom, he began to photocopy work sheets and notes for his two morning classes. He didn't have any classes in the afternoon. He sighed once he finished, sitting down at the table after grabbing some of the freshly made coffee by the other staff. He sipped it favoringly, letting out a deep breath. It seemed that Nataline wasn't being so hostile to him anymore, so he hoped next mornings classes would be better then todays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. Empty

Back to top Go down

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next