Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:08 am

Ryuu gasped in suprise as he was immediately brought into a tiny dark room with no light. He could smell Tetsu's wounds as Tetsu had ripped off the bandages. 'Hurry up.' Ryuu nodded and brushed his lips against Tetsu's neck to his wound. He sighed softly, and sunk in his fangs into Tetsu's throat, as he began to drink.. A wholesome feeling rushed through his body now, as he was drinking. He had been starved from blood from quite some time.. and it was wonderful to be able to feed again after such a long wait. Especially feeding on Tetsu's blood... Ryuu fully enjoyed the taste of the man's blood, as he kept drinking. He immediately stopped himself, and pulled away. He knew if he didn't.. he might had not stopped drinking. "Thank you," Ryuu sighed softly, as he leaned his head against Tetsu's chest. [i]Ryuu? Where are youu?" Ryuu's head immediately jerked away from Tetsu's chest as he heard Itachi's voice and got to his feet. "Forgot about Itachi.. I was just about to fall asleep too.." He found Tetsu's hand, which was much bigger than his, and helped him up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 am

Tetsu had his head rolled back as Ryuu sucked the blood from him. His sores were aching, but he didn't care. When Ryuu pulled away, he quickly rebandaged them pulled the boy against him. He let out a grunt as he heard Itachi calling for Ryuu, ruining the silence. Tetsu quickly stood up, grabbing Ryuu from behind and preventing him from leaving the closet. "Just a few more seconds," Tetsu whispered against his neck, planting a soft trail of kisses from his collar bone to his ear, which he nipped at for a moment, before he trailed back down to his shoulder. "Remember what I said, no leaving my side, okay?" He reminded him, holding him tight in his arms for a long moment. He inhaled his heavenly scent, fighting the urge to wedge his nose into his hair and sniff him until he was out of breath. "You mean the world to me. I don't want anyone else hurting you." He frowned, then let him go with a sigh. Itachi would find them soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 am

Ryuu blushed, as he was planted with a million of kisses. 'Remember what I said, no leaving my side, okay? You mean the world to me. I don't want anyone else hurting you,' Tetsu had told him, which made his heart skip a beat. "Okay," He smiled. "You mean the world to me too," Ryuu said softly, and kissed Tetsu softly, but more passionately the longer he kissed him. He was about to continue kissing him, until he heard footsteps growing louder as they came closer to them. Itachi... Ryuu thought as he sighed. He didn't want to get off Tetsu though.. He suddenly heard Itachi sneer behind them. "Ryuu, remove yourself instantly.. from this human." Itachi said, glaring at Tetsu. "I don't want to," Ryuu whispered, clutching Tetsu's shirt. "If you don't, I'll expose to everyone Tetsuya the famous vampire hunter.. is living with an underage vampire boy." Ryuu's eyes widened, and he looked at Tetsu, confused. "I have my sources.. do you really think I'll let you have him to yourself, Tetsuya?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:30 am

Tetsu felt his heart lifted as Ryuu kissed him lovingly. He returned it with double the tenderness, placing either of his hands on his sides. He heard the closet door open and he looked up, seeing Itachi looking down at them with a sneer. He raised an eyebrow as he listened to him, then smirked lightly at his comment. "Yes, I do." Tetsu mumbled, wrapping his arms tight around Ryuu from behind. He pulled him against his body, kissing his neck slowly before he turned his sharp gaze to Itachi. He then let Ryuu go, smiling softly as he took his hand. "I said you could stay here, not watch us like a hawk." He said simply, pushing past Itachi. He made sure to keep Ryuu close to him, not turning his back on the suspicious vampire. He didn't want to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Ryuu blushed as Tetsu kissed his neck, and was holding him tightly against him. "Tch," Itachi glared. "I just wanted to treat Ryuu somewhere." Itachi got on a knee, and took Ryuu's free hand and kissed it. "How about ice cream, hmm?" he grinned, showing his fangs. Ryuu blinked and was about to nod yes, until he gripped Tetsu's hand tighter. Ice cream sounded really good at the moment, but he didn't want to trouble Tetsu. "I-I can't.. but thanks.." "Ryuu, you shouldn't listen to a human like it's your master. I'll get you whatever flavor you want." Ryuu shook his head quickly, and Itachi frowned. He was getting rather annoyed on how loyal the boy was to the human.. if he found a way to seperate their bond.. "The human.." "Tetsu," Ryuu corrected him. "Tetsu," Itachi pronounced harshly, "can come too.." Ryuu looked up at Tetsu, and looked at him with pleading eyes. He took Tetsu's hand with his own, and brushed his lips against each of Tetsu's knuckles, kissing each of them softly. Itachi twitched, with the urge to pull Ryuu away but he knew if he did his plan wouldn't work..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Tetsu huffed angerily as Itachi got on one knee and kissed the boy's hand. He grabbed Ryuu, snatching him back into his arms. What kind of creep tempted a child with icecream? "No need," Tetsu grumbled, knowing that he was being over protective, but he didn't want to risk something bad happening again. The fact that Kyou had managed to get to his small lover before Tetsu himself did still struck up anger in his heart whenever it was mentioned. "There's icecream in the freezer downstairs." He said, looking at Ryuu with a soft smile. He then turned his gaze back to Itachi, his eyes narrowed. "Keep acting like that and you'll be gone in a second," He hissed furiously.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 am

"Okay," Ryuu smiled back, and got to his feet. He walked over to the kitchen, almost tripping on his own feet. Itachi stood where he was, his teeth clenched. He shoved Tetsu to the ground, and put his foot on top of his chest. "You better be more careful with your words, human. I could kill you in a second, or even slowly just to enjoy your pain.. the only reason you're not dead right now is because I wouldn't want Ryuu-kun to hate me. You don't deserve him at all. Basically I could stay here as long as I wanted to anyway," he smiled a cold smile, digging his heel into Tetsu's stomach. "Tetsu, I don't see the ice cream in the freezer!" Itachi heard Ryuu call from the kitchen, and he smiled and kicked Tetsu in his said then quickly walked over to Ryuu's side.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Tetsu pursed his lips, pissed off now. If anything, he was craving a cigarette. He was stressed and just wanted Itachi gone. He stormed into the kitchen, ignoring the blow to his side. Tetsu grabbed Ryuu by the wrist. "I said it's downstairs," He muttered, pulling him down the hallway and into the furthest door on the right. He opened it then slammed it shut behind them. It was the door to the staircase that lead into the basement. Tetsu guided Ryuu down the stairs and to the freezer. He rested against the wall and folded his arms over his chest, waiting for Ryuu to finish. "You would have went with him," Tetsu whispered, his voice completly lacking in emotion. "If I didn't jump in, you would have totally went with him." His tone was sharper now, his eyebrows furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 am

Itachi snorted in annoyance as he saw Tetsu grab the poor boy by the wrist and force him downstairs with him. He clucked his tongue, and tapped his foot, waiting for them to come back. He knew if he went after them his plan would be ruined. You're only have to suffer for a little while more Ryuu, he thought.

"Tetsu, don't walk so fast, y-your legs are a lot longer than mine!" Ryuu gasped, as Tetsu was pulling him down the stairs. Ryuu kept on saving himself from falling, as he clutched onto Tetsu's shirt with his other hand. When they reached the freezer, Ryuu blinked and softly said, "Oh." He opened the freezer door, and grabbed a bucket of vanilla ice cream--his favorite. He closed the door after taking out the bucket, and turned to look at Tetsu. His lover did not look too happy at all.. "If I didn't jump in, you would have totally went with him," he heard Tetsu say and frowned. "I would've made you tag along anyway," he said in defense. "Are you getting.. jealous?" he said tilting his head to the side a bit. "There's no reason for you to be.. after all he's no competition against you. I'm yours," he smiled, gripping Tetsu's hand encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Tetsu smiled weakly, looking at him. "Call it whatever you like," He mumbled, messing up his black hair with the palm of his hand. He then sighed, rolling his head back as he looked up at the ceiling. Tetsu needed to shave, seeming he hadn't done so in a few days. His stuble was growing back, making him look sloppy. He was still craving a cigarette, but he remembered what Ryuu had said and tried his best to hold back his craving. He ran his hand through Ryuu's hair, smiling at him weakly. He actually liked it down here, and didn't want to return to the mainfloor to Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:11 am

"Ryuuu, are you done yet?" Itachi stared at the wall annoyed. He was never the patient type of person. As he stared at the blank wall, his chest suddenly lurched. He was thirsty... His expression became a smirk, as he pictured him attacking the helpless man, and sucking him dry. He would just love to do that.. but how Ryuu would react would kill him..

Ryuu smiled, then slowly walked over to the basement door. He quietly locked it, and came back to Tetsu. He wrapped his arms around Tetsu's waist, and pressed his cheek against his lover's chest. "See, now he can't bother us.." he said softly, closing his eyes. He could hear Tetsu's heartbeat and contently listened to its rhythm. He sighed, and slid his hands into Tetsu's.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Tetsu stared at the locked door with a stupid expression, then looked down at the boy in front of him. Tetsu wrapped his arms around him, holding him close. He laid his head ontop of Ryuu's, running his fingers through his silky black hair. "Yeah..." Tetsu whispered softly, kissing his forehead slowly. For some reason, the moment seemed so precious. Like, they wouldn't be able to spend much more time together after this. Tetsu slowly slid his hands down Ryuu's back, hugging him around the waist. Ryuu was so terribly tiny, he wondered if the boy was getting enough blood to satisfy himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 am

"We won't be alone for too long it seems," Ryuu whispered softly. He pressed Tetsu against a table in the basement, now on top of him. He moved forward, and brushed his lips against Tetsu's neck. "It won't take too long I promise." Ryuu quickly sunk his fangs into Tetsu's throat, tasting the familiar flavor of his lover's blood. He drank and slowly slid his hand Tetsu's torso, and down lower to Tetsu's crotch.

Itachi growled to himself in impatience, and folded his arms, staring at the clock. "I'll just finish some unfinished business then come back later.." he mumbled and vanished from the house.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 am

Tetsu was surprised as he was suddenly pushed down onto the table. He let out an incoherent noise from the back of his throat, his brown hair spreading out on the table. He slowly pulled up the bandages on his neck, giving Ryuu better access. The wounds on his throat were obviously infected, the skin around them a shade between green and purple. But he paid no attention to that. He laid his hand on Ryuu's neck, closing his eyes. He let out a soft whimper as Ryuu touched him, making him shudder. He didn't know exactly what Ryuu was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 am

Ryuu smiled to himself at Tetsu's reaction, and with one hand unzipped Tetsu's pants. He moved his mouth to another part of Tetsu's neck and licked it, indulging of the taste of Tetsu's skin this time. "I'll find someone who can fix your infection, don't worry. But for now.." Ryuu couldn't help but smile as he pulled off Tetsu's shirt, and ran his tongue across Tetsu's chest. He kept licking Tetsu's chest, moaning a simple moan of pleasure. He moved his tongue more on Tetsu's chest until he reached his lover's bud. He sucked one of Tetsu's buds, and played with the other with his fingers. He stopped for a moment and quickly stripped off his own clothes, as he stared into Tetsu's eyes then went back into playing with his lover.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Tetsu went along with Ryuu, helping him in any way he could. He eagerly stripped, throwing his shirt aside and kicking his pants off. While the basement was not really the ideal place where Tetsu wanted to do ... this, but he couldn't complain. He laid there, letting out soft moans as Ryuu kissed and licked at his chest. He sat up, pulling Ryuu onto his lap. He dragged his lips along the boy's shoulder, kissing his skin gently. "Hnnn. Your so playful today." Tetsu murmured, sliding his hands down his front, then back up. "I brought you down here thinking you wanted ice cream, like any normal kid. But this? You're so dirty..." Tetsu teased, his lips forming into a gentle smirk. He wrapped his arms around Ryuu's waist, pulling him closer. Tetsu nibbled at his neck softly, his breathing hot and jagged.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 pm

"Oh shut up, you like it." Ryuu grinned. He let out soft moans, as he felt Tetsu's hot breath against his neck. He slid his tongue into Tetsu's mouth, playing with his lover's tongue. He sucked Tetsu's tongue, then moved his mouth away, getting off Tetsu. His face was now in between Tetsu's legs, as he started licking Tetsu's inner thigh. He moved his tongue harshly between the man's legs, and giggled saying, "You're so sensitive there." He continued licking, then teased Tetsu by licking his tip, then went back to licking Tetsu's inner thigh. He moved his mouth back to Tetsu's tip and started licking up and down. "Your ice cream is better than any ice cream a kid could ask for." he smiled, and began sucking Tetsu's tip.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Tetsu kissed him back, his lips needing. He could taste the blood in the boy's mouth, but he ignored it. Everything else outweighed that. Tetsu let out a whine as Ryuu pulled away, but then gasped when he noticed what the boy was doing. He looked down at Ryuu, his face burning with crimson. "A-Ahhh... W-Wh..." He faded off, his breathing heavy. He reached down, lacing his fingers in the vampire boy's dark locks. He clenched his teeth, hissing softly in pleasure. "R-Ry-...Ryuu..." Tetsu groaned, gripping Ryuu's hair tight in his fingers, encouraging him onward.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 am

Ryuu continued, pleased at his lover's response. He sucked the man's tip deeper for a while, then moved his mouth away, teasing him. He got up, and now moved on top of Tetsu, and took his hand. He started sucking on one of Tetsu's fingers, making soft moans, as he sucked each finger. Ryuu smiled then slid forward, his mouth now pressing against his. He kissed him passionately, and bit his lip at times, while playing with Tetsu's tip with his free hand.

(Fff Idk what to write. @_@;; Ryuu's a fail seme. OTL)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 am

The entire time, Tetsu was letting out soft moans of pleasure, his entire body shaking. He would never have imagined Ryuu doing such things, Tetsu had always thought Ryuu was so innocent. But the young vampire WAS a teenager, most likely with raging hormones, so it only made sense. Tetsu went along with everything Ryuu did, allowing the boy to play. He kissed him back blissfully, his eyes glazing over and closing. Pleasure rocked through his body, traveling through his nerves like electric waves. His neck still throbbed, however, blood oozing from the wounds and pooling on the counter underneath them. He didn't realize quite how much blood he was loosing until he found himself on the brink of unconsciousness. His lip movements slowed, and he slowly drifted off, passing out.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 am

Ryuu enjoyed making his other half happy as he was about to continue until he felt Tetsu's lips freeze. He blinked and looked at Tetsu confused. Tetsu was motionless. "Tetsu?" Ryuu said confused, grabbing the man's shoulders. "C'mon Tetsu, no need to pretend to be asleep." No response. "Tetsu???" Ryuu said more worried now. He slapped Tetsu's face, expecting a reaction but there was none. Ryuu looked around, starting to panick. He kept looking around until he noticed the pool of blood forming under Tetsu's neck. He quickly inspected Tetsu's neck, and gasped seeing what had happened. It was his fault..Tetsu wasn't going to die..right? "Tetsu!" Ryuu said, his eyes beginning to water. He ran up the stairs and opened the basement door. "Itachi?" Ryuu called. He heard no reply and guessed he had already left. Maybe he should call Kyou... but would Kyou bother to help him after what happened? But Tetsu was Kyou's brother after all... He was about to go to theb telephone, but stopped in his tracks. What if by the time Kyou came, there was nothing he could do for Tetsu? Tears began to roll down his cheeks now, but he quickly wiped them away. It was his job now to help save Tetsu.. just like Tetsu did for him when they first met. He hurried back down into the basement and rushed over to Tetsu. He sighed and with his might, slowly pulled Tetsu, managing to carry a 210 lb man over his shoulders. He steadily moved up the basement stairs, leading out into the living room. He moved to a couch, and set Tetsu down gently. He quickly moved to the kitchen and searched the cabinets until he found a roll of bandages and a bottle of antibacterial serum. He rushed back to Tetsu, and treated Tetsu's wound. The wound was a sickly green color, and had a subtle red tint. After gently treating it, he bandaged Tetsu's neck, then threw the roll and bottle to the floor, and wrapped his arms around the man's neck. He was worried, hoping that he managed to help Tetsu's infection, and that everything would turn out fine...
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 am

Tetsu's mind was completely blank, and his vision slowly came back. He opened his eyes, and it took a moment for things to be completely clear. He blinked slowly, his neck stinging. He let out a soft grunt, closing his eyes again. When he went to inhale, he smelt something familiar. He reached his hand out, and laid it on a head of jet black hair. Tetsu smiled weakly, running his hands through his hair. "D-Di...Did I... p-pa-ss out w-wh-while we...?" He faded off, wondering if they ever finished. His mind was blank at the moment, it would take some time for it to come back. He shivered a bit, then pulled Ryuu close. "...Nn... s-sorry..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Ryuu jolted when he felt Tetsu's hand lay on his head. "Tetsu!" he said happily, tightly hugging Tetsu's neck. Ryuu looked at him for a bit then pressed his finger to the man's lips. "Shh, don't say anything. It was my fault for not treating your infection sooner. I hope you didn't lose too much blood.." He had never felt so scared in his life before.. He was so grateful his lover was alright. "I'll call Kyou in case to make sure you're okay," he smiled then got up and went to the phone, dialing Kyou's number he had found in the phonebook. He stood there, hoping Kyou would answer.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am

Tetsu jolted up when Ryuu even mentioned the name 'Kyou', a name he didn't exactly like to hear coming out of Ryuu's lips. "N-No! I'll be okay!" He insisted, but gave up with a groan as Ryuu had already dialed the number. He laid back down, letting out a grunt. His neck hurt terribly, and he had never realized how bad it was until just now. He closed his eyes again, then realized that he was naked still. "O-Oh, uh." He murmured, realizing he should probably get dressed before Itachi came back, or Kyou for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 am

There was no answer from Kyou as the phone's ringing went immediately to the recording to leave a message at the end of the tone. After Ryuu heard the beep he left a message asking for Kyou to hurry over to Tetsu's home as soon as he could. He set the phone down and looked at Tetsu, noticing they both needed clothes on. Ryuu took only his shirt and pulled it on, then grabbed Tetsu's clothes. "It looks like I'm going to have to dress you, aren't I?" Ryuu smiled, sitting Tetsu up. He dressed him, trying not to laugh because of how tiny he was compared to Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next