Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:55 am

"You act like I haven't seen you naked before," Ryuu smirked as he walked closer, up to Tetsu. He took the soap and started scrubbing Tetsu's back, humming to himself. "It's hard, since you're so tall.." he sighed. "Bend over, so I can reach.." Tetsu seemed to not move at all, so he sighed, and pressed himself against Tetsu's back so he could reach further. "There.." he said as he scrubbed more of Tetsu's back. He slid off and then handed the soap to Tetsu. "Your turn," he smiled as he turned his back to Tetsu now.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Tetsu blinked as Ryuu walked up to him and began to wash his back. He felt Ryuu press up tight against his body and his cheeks turned a dark shade of red. He had been kidding when he had asked Ryuu to join him, and now he didn't know what to say. He allowed Ryuu to ask his back for a moment until he heard Ryuu ask him to return the favor. He turned around, taking the soap from him. He wrapped his arms around him from behind and pulled him tight against his body. He began to wash his front, starting with his chest, neck and shoulders before he began to work his way down his legs and thighs. "So what do you wanna do today?" He asked, his voice gentle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:56 am

Ryuu was shocked when Tetsu pulled him against his body tightly. His face flushed as Tetsu washed him in other places other than his back. "I-I only said to wash my back.." he said as he pulled himself out of Tetsu's grasp. He backed away a bit, and rinsed himself, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:01 am

Tetsu frowned a bit as Ryuu pulled away from him. He sighed sadly, turning his back to him as he washed the soap from his body as well. He grabbed the shampoo and began to lather his long brown hair, washing it thoroughly before he washed it out. He wrapped his arms around his own body, closing his eyes as the water slid down his bare frame. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:26 am

After Ryuu was done rinsing he was about to climb out of the tub, and slipped falling down on his bottom. He winced in pain, annoyed as he got up slowly. He mumbled curses and climbed out of the tub, grabbing a towel. He dried his hair and body, then wrapped it around his waist, and was about to walk out until he slipped, losing balance, and well again. "AUGH!" he groaned in great annoyance, as he got up, and rushed out of the bathroom, not bothering to say anything to Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 am

Tetsu blinked as he heard Ryuu trip a few times. He shook the thought off, stepping out quickly after he did. He dried himself off, then wandered into the bedroom. Tetsu's nose automatically stuck up at the scent. He grabbed some clothes from the closet and slipped into them before he opened the window. He stripped the bed of the dirty sheets and blankets, throwing them into the laundry bin before he grabbed new sheets. He made the bed again, letting out a soft sigh as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 am

Ryuu had put back on the navy blue hoodie he was wearing before he had showered again. He was walking down the hallway until he sharp pain hit his chest. He was craving for blood again... he hadn't had any in quite a while.. He gulped, knowing it would be a bad time to drink Tetsu's blood. He sighed, and walked into the kitchen. He froze, as he turned his head, looking out the window. There was a boy sitting on the sidewalk, looking bored. He looked not too much younger than Ryuu, but there was something about him that struck Ryuu. Unlike normal humans he could detect miles away, he had a different scent... Is he a vampire..? Ryuu thought curiously. He walked over to the front door, and opened it slowly. He saw the boy a bit closer now, laying on his side. His clothes were battered and torn, and he didn't look in too good shape. Is he homeless too? Ryuu thought blinking. He walked over to the boy, and said softly, "Uhm, are you alright?" "Hmm?" the boy turned his head and stared at Ryuu. He had dirty blonde hair, and chestnut brown eyes. The boy smiled and said, "Oh, well, it seems like I don't have a home anymore.." he pouted, fixing his hair. "Oh.." Ryuu said softly, not knowing what to do. "Do you know anywhere I can stay?" the boy blinked curiously. "I don't attack humans.. I lived with one not too long ago.." "I-I'll go see," Ryuu said nodding nervously, and walked back inside the house, while the boy watched him. "Tetsu!" Ryuu called. "There's a vampire.. without a home.. he said he doesn't attack humans, and he doesn't look in good shape.. i-is there any way we can..help him?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 am

Tetsu had been cleaning up the bedroom when he heard Ryuu's voice call from the entrance way. He blinked stupidly when he heard something about another vampire outside the house. He figured he just hadn't heard him properly, then walked through the hallway and into the entrance way for further investigation. He peeked outside behind Ryuu, seeing a boy sitting outside. Unlike Ryuu, he had blonde hair and chestnut eyes, his clothes tattered and torn. He frowned, looking to Ryuu. "Well what do you expect me to do?" He asked with a gentle frown.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 am

"Well w-we should do something.." Ryuu said softly. The boy stared at them, then got up, and walked over to them. He looked at Tetsu with a curious expression then smiled. "I'm Shou, it's really nice to meet you~" He said. "I really have nowhere to stay.. I don't want to bother you.. it's just that.." Shou paused at then hid his face. "Shou?" Ryuu said curiously. Shou looked up with tears in his eyes and then sobbed saying, "I-I've just been so alone! I-I hate it..I.." he sobbed harder, and said nothing after. "Shou.." Ryuu said worried. He looked at him, then looked at Tetsu, worried on what to do.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 am

Tetsu didn't know what to say as the boy came up to him and started crying. He went with his first instinct and laid his hands on either of his shoulders. "H-Hey... i-it's okay, you c-can stay here if you want?" He stammered, not believing what he had just said. Just a few months ago, he probably would have killed Shou without moments hesitation. Now he would have two vampires living in his house?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 am

Shou's face lit up immediately as he hugged Tetsu tightly. "Oh thank you so much!" he beamed, hugging Tetsu tightly. Ryuu said nothing, and tried to ignore a feeling of annoyance. "Where shall I stay?" Shou said smiling. "I'll show a room you can stay in.." Ryuu said walking, heading toward his room, since he stayed in Tetsu's room now. He looked back, seeing Shou grasping Tetsu's shirt as they walked, staying close to him. Ryuu said nothing, and kept on walking till they made it to his room. "You can stay here.." "Oh thank you, Ryuu!" Shou smiled brightly as he hugged Ryuu now. Ryuu was started but smiled. Why was he getting jealous before? He was just being foolish. "Tetsu, could you go get some clean sheets?" he nodded, as Shou stared at Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 am

Tetsu blinked stupidly as he was hugged, but followed Ryuu as he lead Shou to the guest room. He nodded at Ryuu's commands, and quickly padded over to the closet in the hallway to grab some clean blankets. He placed them on the bed, then turned to smile at Shou. "Please make yourself at home. Let me or Ryuu know if you need anything, alright?" He beamed, tilting his head to the side with a grin. He felt awkward though, suddenly letting a random stranger into his home. But that's what he had done with Ryuu, right? But how long would he end up staying?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 am

As Tetsu went over to grab clean sheets, Shou smirked. "Really," he said to himself. "What?" Ryuu said looking over at Shou. "Oh, nothing," Shou smiled and saw Tetsu coming back. He giggled at what Tetsu said and hugged him once more. "Thank you soo much," he cooed and moved back a bit. "My my, I need a shower.. really? Care to lead me to the bathroom?" he smiled at Tetsu. "I can show you," Ryuu smiled. Shou looked at Ryuu shooting a glare at him, then looked back at Tetsu. "I really want you to show me.." he said with an innocent expression. "No peeking while I'm showering though, riiight?" he giggled. Ryuu stood there confused, wondering if he imagined him glaring at him..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:25 am

Tetsu blinked, then nodded slowly. "Of course, right this way," He guided Shou to the bathroom that was just a room over. He showed him the door, then grabbed a spare towel from the closet. He set it down on the counter before he quickly scurried out. "Call me if you need something," He sighed, walking back down the hallway and back into the spare room where Ryuu was. He looked at him with a frown. "WHY did you invite him in?" He grumbled, folding his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 am

Shou grinned at Tetsu, and entered, closing the door. Once Tetsu came back to where Ryuu was and yelled at him, Ryuu shrugged. "H-he reminded me of myself.." He then looked away and blushed saying, "Since he's staying in my room, I still get to stay in yours with you.. so.." He shuffled his foot, then looked back up at Tetsu. "I still get to have you to myself don't I?" Ryuu smiled.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 am

Tetsu blinked, then looked down at him with a smile. He nodded slowly, stepping towards him. He rested his hands on his shoulders, kissing his lips softly. "Only your alot cuter," He murmured, sliding his arms down and around him. He held him close for a moment before he pulled away with a smirk. "Of course," He chuckled, ruffling his hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 am

Ryuu smiled back blushing and couldn't hold back a small laugh. He was about to say something until Shou dashed out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Do you have any clothes I can wear?" he said running over to Tetsu, shoving Ryuu aside. "If I can find my clothes the--" Ryuu began but was interrupted by Shou. "No thanks," Shou said coldly. Ryuu said nothing, and raised an eyebrow. "I-I don't care whatever you choose.." Shou said smiling at Tetsu. "After all the clothes must smell as good.. as you." Ryuu hissed and glared at Shou. "You stay here.. Tetsu.. go find Shou some clothes.. any old ratty clothes you forgot about will work.." mumbled Ryuu, mumbling the last part quieter. Shou was about to follow Tetsu until Ryuu stopped him saying, "You can wait here, alright?" he smiled, his lip twitching in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:28 am

Tetsu stepped back as Shou told him he smelt nice. He wasn't sure how to take that, so he quickly shuffled from the room and walked into his bedroom. He quickly grabbed some random clothes off the floor then returned back to Shou and gave them to him. "I'll let you get dressed then," Tetsu mumbled, taking Ryuu's wrist and pulling him out of the room, then into the kitchen. When he heard the door shut, he slammed Ryuu up against the wall, his hands on his shoulders. "I swear, Ryuu," He growled, "You pick the worst people to become involved with,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am

Ryuu looked at Tetsu annoyed then pinched his cheek. "It's just his first day.." Ryuu said trying to ignore the thought that not too long ago Shou was cold towards him. "If Kyou was the one who found him he probably wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off him," Ryuu added smirking. "We should go somewhere," Ryuu immediately changed the subject. "All we ever do is stay at your house.." His chest was shot again with a sharp pain. He really was thirsty... He couldn't feed while Shou was here though.. he had to hold his urge for blood a bit longer... "Tetsuuu, I really don't know how to button this shirttt," Shou whined coming in. He was only wearing a button up dress shirt, and short shorts. I wonder where he got those shorts.. Ryuu thought twitching. "I'll help you," he said coming over but Shou completely ran past him, and suddenly fell. "I-it hurts.. Tetsu.." Shou said getting up as, he clinged onto Tetsu, and rubbed his head against Tetsu's arm. Ryuu stood there, pissed off, holding back his impulse to shove Shou against the wall.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 am

Tetsu frowned as Shou came in, interrupting them. He hesitantly lifted up his hands, turning to him. He had to completly unbutton it, seeming that Shou had done it completly wrong. He started from the bottom and worked his way up. He couldn't help but notice how pale the small boy was, even more so then Ryuu. He sighed, patting his head hesitantly when Shou clung to him. "You'll be okay," He muttered, looking away. The boy was cute, he would admit that, but why was he sticking so close to him?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:29 am

Ryuu stood there, noticing Tetsu stare at Shou's chest for a bit.. then at his face. His face was emotionless as he was gritting his teeth. Shou looked up at Ryuu, and smirked in delight. Ryuu's eyes widened as he jumped at Shou, shoving him away from Tetsu. He stood there glaring at Shou. He didn't like him at all already.. Shou cried and tears were pouring hard down his cheeks now. "Tetsu.. why does he have to be so cruel?" Shou said pointing at Ryuu. "Oh will you just shut up.." Ryuu said pissed off. "Did I do something wrong, Tetsu..?" Shou said, giving Tetsu an innocent expression. "You can't stay here anymore.. we'll find you another place to stay.. just not here." Ryuu said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 am

"Ryuu!" Tetsu frowned as Ryuu shoved Shou away from him. When Shou began to cry, he frowned. Feeling bad, he pulled Shou into his arms, rubbing his back. "It's alright, Shou," He mumbled, then looked up at Ryuu with a glare. "You were the one that invited him in, Ryuu. Be respectful," He growled, then pulled away to look down at Shou, who was sniffling. "You can stay as long as you'd like," He smiled softly, feeling slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 am

Ryuu stared at Tetsu shocked as he pulled Shou into his arms. 'You can stay as long as you'd like,' Tetsu had said to Shou, comforting him. "Y-you.." he couldn't say anything else.. but stood there trembling. Shou tried to hold back a laugh, as he quickly pretended to be coughing, and snuggled against Tetsu. "Oh Tetsu, thank you so much." Shou smiled, wiping away his tears, still clinging onto him. "Fine then..." Ryuu growled, trying to stay calm. "I'm going out for a walk," he said walking off to the door, and he walked outside, slamming the door behind him. "I wonder why.. he dislikes me so much.. was it something I said?" Shou said blinking innocently.
--
Ryuu stormed off outside, his head throbbing with anger. "How can he..." Ryuu clenched his hands into fists and walked quickly, far enough that if Tetsu actually bothered to go after him, he wouldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 am

Tetsu blinked, watching Ryuu storm out of the house angrily. He rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. He hardly knew this boy, or anything about him. He just knew that Shou was a vampire. Tetsu didn't know when the last time he fed was, so for all he knew, Shou could lift his head up and bite his neck at any moment. He shrugged the thought off, then looked down at the blonde haired boy, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 am

As Ryuu was walking, he looked back to see if Tetsu had looked outside, or had shown any sign he was worried. None. Was he already too preoccupied with Shou? Ryuu closed his eyes, trying to wipe the image of Tetsu and Shou alone out of his mind. Who was Shou anyway? How did he manage to end up on their sidewalk.. in that condition? Ryuu thought, as he continued to walk, ignoring the blistering cold weather. I'll go find out who he used to live with.. Ryuu thought. He expected Tetsu not to notice him gone after a while, which made his heart subtly sink. He kept on walking for quite a distance.. finding a town nearby.
---
Shou was filled with glee after Ryuu had left for quite some time. He had time alone with this man. "Say Tetsu.. what do you like to do for fun?" Shou said giggling, fluttering his eyelashes. Shou's eyes lingered down to Tetsu's throat. He looks so scrumptious.. Shou thought, smiling even wider. He is so clueless. Too easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next