Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 am

Ryuu smiled faintly, trying to be reassuring. He moved his face closer to the puncture wounds. He gave a soft lick to Tetsu's wounds, as if to somehow mend them. He closed his eyes, and then sighed as he bit Tetsu's neck, sinking his teeth in. He drank Tetsu's blood, remembering its familiar sweet taste. He kept on drinking, and then paused. That should do me for a few more days, he thought to himself. As a drop of blood dribbled down Tetsu's neck, Ryuu licked it off, tasting not only the blood but tasting the salt from Tetsu's skin. "All done," he chimed, as he nodded to Tetsu, notioning for him to get off his lap so he could get the roll of bandages to wrap around Tetsu's wound.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 am

Tetsu let out a groan as his blood was sucked away. He blinked when Ryuu finished, then grabbed the bandages from the table and wrapped his neck back up again. He clipped the bandage, then shyly slid off of Ryuu. He just felt embarrassed now. He quickly scurried off to the bedroom, sliding into his underwear. He sighed, then walked back into the kitchen, quickly taking the food from the stove.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 am

Ryuu sat there, a bit suprised. He wondered if maybe Tetsu was getting afraid of him? Maybe he needed a break from him? He was confused. He yawned softly, as he scratched his neck. He shook off the thought, hoping that it wasn't true. He hoped Tetsu was feeling alright. He got an idea, and snickered to himself. He skipped over to Tetsu's room, looking around inside. He spotted the apron, obviously thrown on the ground. Ryuu stripped off his boxers, and shirt, and put on the apron. It was rather big on him, but still a bit revealing from the behind. He quickly went out of the room, through the hallway, to the kitchen. As Tetsu was busy in front of the stove, Ryuu poked Tetsu's shoulders, waiting for him to turn around as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 am

Tetsu was dishing them both up a plate of eggs when he felt himself being poked. He turned around curiously, then gasped. Ryuu had taken the apron and put it on himself. Tetsu took a moment to scan his outfit, his jaw open. He knew Ryuu wasn't wearing anything underneath it. He leaned back against the counter, covering his mouth with his hand as he stared at him. "U-Um-Um... h-hi..." He whispered, all the blood in his body seeming to rush to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 am

"Hmm?" Ryuu said curiously, noticing Tetsu's reaction. He saw Tetsu's cheeks flush red, and he giggled. "You're too cute, Tetsu," he grinned. "Do I look silly like this?" Ryuu asked Tetsu as he twirled around, exposing his complete backside. "I suppose it's a bit too big on me.." he said to himself, as he played with one of the strings, ending up with one in his mouth. He cocked his head to the side, looking at Tetsu curiously, with the string still in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 am

Tetsu stared at him, then down at his backside. His cheeks turned a deep shade of crimson. There was no way Ryuu wasn't try to seduce him, or something of the sort. Little tease, Tetsu grumbled to himself, letting his hand fall to his side. I'll show him... Tetsu blinked innocently. "Yeah, seems so. Let's get you out of it," He smiled, then quickly yanked it off him. He threw it aside then grabbed Ryuu in his arms, twirling him around and pushing him up on the counter. He immediately connected their lips together for a long moment, keeping one of his hands on the small of his back, the other on Ryuu's hip. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip, sliding his tongue into his mouth and kissing him deeper. He felt his body begin to grow hot as he completly forgot about the breakfast on the table, only focusing on the naked boy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 am

"Tetsu what are you--?" Ryuu said shocked as Tetsu pulled off the apron. Ryuu's face turned scarlet red, as he was embarrassed. He was about to grab for the apron, until Tetsu grabbed him, pushing him on the counter. "Tetsu wha--" Ryuu was about to say but he felt Tetsu's lips press against his, inserting his tongue into his mouth. "Mm," Ryuu said trying to talk, but giving up. He felt his face feel hot, as he was on the counter naked, kissing Tetsu. Ryuu jolted a bit as he felt Tetsu's hand on his hip. He continued to kiss Tetsu, as his head pounded in embarrassment, and shock.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 am

Tetsu rolled their tongues together in passion, pulling him closer. He broke the kiss and pulled away when he needed to breathe, then kissed a trail down his neck to his chest. His breath was short, gasping. Tetsu ignored Ryuu's questions, continuing. He asked for it... dressing like that. Tetsu thought to himself as he kissed every inch of skin he possibly could, enjoying the boy's salty taste. He licked his collarbone, his hands running up and down his sides, then slid to his inner thigh. He caressed his skin softly, kissing further down his body and dipping his tongue into his navel. He didn't like how they were interrupted last time, and wanted to make up for it now. He felt his body grow hot, his stomach churning and flipping in want for the other male.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 am

Ryuu felt a tingling sensation all over his body. He wondered if this time they were actually going to fully do it without being interrupted. "Tetsu," Ryuu gasped, as Tetsu seemed to touch every aspect of his body. Tetsu's body felt hot, against his. Ryuu tried to hold back his moans, closing his eyes as Tetsu ran his tongue into his navel. "J-jerk," Tetsu said softly, opening one eye. He felt his own body heat up, as his heart pounded faster. He wondered what Tetsu was about to do next.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 am

Tetsu lifted his head up lightly, looking at Ryuu with needy golden eyes. "Sorry," He whispered, standing back up and clasping his hand to his face. He pulled him into a long, deep kiss before he finally pulled away. He could tell that Ryuu was trying to hold back his moans. Tetsu smiled lightly, burying his face into his neck before he began to suck the skin hard, nibbling it lightly between his teeth. He pulled away with a smack, a dark red mark left on the skin. He kissed it lightly, his hot breath tickling the damp skin. "Don't hold back," He murmured softly, "We're the only ones here. I want to hear you, Ryuu..." He murmured, trailing his hands back down his sides. He kissed down his jaw, then to his chest. Tetsu licked him lightly, pampering him. Tetsu wanted nothing more then this. Then him. His greatest desire was to take Ryuu as his, mark him everywhere, kiss him everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 am

"No it's okay," Ryuu replied softly. He was suddenly pulled into a kiss; he kissed back until he felt Tetsu's mouth retreat and move down to his neck. He suddenly felt Tetsu sucking the skin of his neck hard, realizing what Tetsu had done. He had given him a hickey. As he felt Tetsu's hot breath against his skin, he had goosebumps on his arms. We're the only ones here. I want to hear you Ryuu,' Tetsu had said to him. Ryuu's face flushed as he knew what Tetsu meant by telling him he wanted to hear him. Ryuu moaned softly as he felt Tetsu kiss from his jaw, trailing down to his bare chest. He flinched a bit, as he felt Tetsu's hot tongue on him. Ryuu knew he could never feel like this with someone else..it could only be with Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

Tetsu smiled, then kissed further down his body. He licked every inch of skin he could reach, enjoying the taste of the boy and the sounds he made. Eventually, he got to his navel again. He slowly, almost teasingly, kissed down further. He gently took Ryuu in his hand, stroking him for a moment before he lifted his lips from his skin. He looked up at him and smiled softly. He licked his lips lightly then opened his mouth. Tetsu managed to clamp his lips around only an inch or two of him before there was a loud, obnoxious knock on the door. Tetsu quickly jerked back, then stood there in shock for a moment. He then felt rage bubble inside him as he clenched his fists. He angrily kicked the cupboard. "God fucking dammit!!" He snarled furiously, then looked at Ryuu with gentle eyes. "Go get changed," He whispered, then stomped off to the entrance way to answer the door, ready to smack whoever was there in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 am

Ryuu kept moaning as Tetsu's mouth trailed lower down his body. Ryuu's heart pounded faster as he thought, 'This is it.' He prepared himself as he felt Tetsu's mouth clamp a bit of him, and breathed slowly. He waited for Tetsu to go down more, until he heard a loud knocking on the door. He looked at the door, suprised. He then looked at Tetsu and saw him kick a cabinet, making a hole in the door, and yelling in anger. He jumped at this reaction, a bit scared. As Tetsu looked back at him gentle now, telling him to go get changed, he nodded confused and hopping of the counter. He went into the hallway to Tetsu's room, wondering who the person outside could possibly be. He slid on an open collar shirt, and the nearest pair of jeans he could find. He then made his way to where Tetsu was, looking at him nervously. It looked as if Tetsu had his dagger in his pocket, ready to stab whoever the person was in the face.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 am

Tetsu opened the door quickly, then gasped as he saw the familiar strawberry-blonde hair and golden eyes staring back at him, and the thin lips that formed into a sickly smirk.
"Kyou? Wha... What the hell do you want?" Tetsu growled, his hands balled into tight fists as he stared at his brother. He was still angry at him. Why the hell was he here? Why now? It was almost as if he knew what they were doing, and wanted to be a dick and interrupt them anyway. When Kyou didn't respond, he gritted his teeth. "You have five seconds to explain why you're here before I-"
Kyou scoffed rudely, cutting him off. "Oh, please. Don't bullshit me. You know damn well why I'm here," He said, looking down at his nails, then back up to Tetsu with a smirk. He pushed Tetsu aside and stepped inside. "The funeral? Matsura was my friend as well, you know," He said, then noticed Ryuu standing there. He grinned, then ran up to him. "Oh, how's my little Ryuu?" He asked, resting his hands on his shoulder. "Long time no see! I hope my brother has been fair to you,~"
Tetsu quickly ran up behind him, then grabbed Kyou's collar and yanked him back. "That still doesn't explain why you're here," He hissed.
"Well, I decided I didn't want to pay money for a hotel here when I can just stay at my lovely baby brothers house!" Kyou smiled, pulling away and dusting off his shirt. He then looked back over to Ryuu, his attention drawing to a red mark on his neck. "Oh, my! Ryuu, what happened?" He asked, faking concern as he stepped up to him. He pulled his collar and examined the mark. After a moment, he let out an 'Ohhhh', then smirked. "That's a pretty nasty looking mark there, Ryuu. I bet I could make one better then that," He teased. Tetsu automatically stepped up, yanking his collar again.
"Fine, Kyou. You can stay here on the condition you stay away from Ryuu, alright?" Tetsu hissed.
Kyou scoffed, "Look who's talking, Mr. Pedo. That little mark there proves your not as innocent as you wish to seem, dear brother. I'll do what I want, when I want. I am older then you, after all. So, don't tell me what to do, alright?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side lightly.
Tetsu groaned, pulling his mocha coloured hair from his sweaty forehead. "But it's my house, Kyou. If I catch you even LOOKING at Ryuu..." He faded off, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 am

Ryuu stood there, flabbergasted. He thought Kyou would have never returned after what had happened that day. He looked at Tetsu, already knowing he would be furious before he looked at him. He stood there, listening to their conversation. So Matsura is also a friend of Kyou's.. he thought. Just who is she? He shook off the thought, noticing Kyou saw him. He was about to say something, until Kyou cut him off with, 'Oh, how's my little Ryuu?' Ryuu immediately twitched, as Kyou's hands were on his shoulders. 'Long time no see! I hope my brother has been fair to you,~' Ryuu heard Kyou continue, and opened his mouth to speak, but again was interrupted. Tetsu had pulled Kyou back by his collar. He noted how much they had acted like complete brothers, smiling to himself. 'Pretty normal sibling relationship,' he thought to himself, as he rocked back and forth on the heels of his feet.
He dozed off until he quickly jumped, seeing Kyou standing in front of him. Kyou noticed his hickey, and was staring at it, with an interested expression. 'I bet I could make one better then that,' Kyou had commented. Ryuu said nothing, rethinking the words over and over in his mind. Was Kyou meaning that...? Before he could continue his thought, Tetsu had pulled Kyou back by the collar again.
He sniggered to himself, at Kyou's remark to Tetsu: Mr. Pedo. He could tell Kyou was definately the older sibling; ordering Tetsu around, and taking control. He had expected Tetsu to give in, but didn't blame him. Kyou looked like he wouldn't take no for an answer. 'If I catch you even LOOKING at Ryuu..' Ryuu had heard Tetsu say, looking stressed and annoyed at the same time. Ryuu enjoyed Tetsu's protectiveness over him, smiling to himself. He was noticing that throughout the whole "reunion," he was not able to make any comment whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

Kyou scoffed, then walked back up to Ryuu. He wrapped his arms around his waist, then lead him over to the couch, sitting down beside him. "So Ryuu, love. Tell me, how has Tetsuya been treating you? I'll do my best to out win him, although that won't be hard," He smiled, then winked at him. Tetsu fumed, stomping over to them and grabbing Kyou's arm and yanking him from the couch and throwing him into the wall.
"I'm serious, Kyou!" Tetsu snapped furiously, standing protectivly in front of Ryuu.
Kyou blinked, wiping his nose. "I'm serious, Kyou." He mocked Tetsu's voice. He then sighed, walking off into the kitchen. "Ohh! ~ Food!" He chimed, grabbing one of the plates of eggs that was sitting there and began to eat it. Tetsu rolled his eyes, then sat down beside Ryuu. He took his hand, then leaned in close to his ear. "If he ever does anything... or just acts to overwhelming for you, tell me and I'll kick him out, alright?" He whispered, kissing his ear softly, smiling at him.
"Ewwwwwwwwww!" Kyou grunted through a mouthful of eggs, looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 am

Ryuu said nothing as he was lead over to the couch; Kyou's arm around his waist. He was mostly confused. He blinked his eyes at Kyou, and then said, "You have something in your hair." As he was about to take it the thing out, Tetsu grabbed Kyou and threw him into the wall. He was daydreaming a bit, to react really at all. He had to blink twice to realize what had happened. He saw Kyou rubbing his nose, and Tetsu sitting by him on the couch, looking like an angry guard dog. Ryuu giggled and poked Tetsu's nose. He felt Tetsu join his own hand with his, and whisper, 'If he ever does anything... or just acts to overwhelming for you, tell me and I'll kick him out, alright?' Ryuu nodded still, a bit spaced out. He couldn't concentrate for some reason, and jolted up as he heard Kyou's grunt. "Kyou you have something in your hair.." he said blankly. He then began poking Tetsu's nose again.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 am

Tetsu stared at him stupidly, wondering why he was poking him in the nose. "Ryuu?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in concern. This wasn't like him at all. He shook the thought off, then pulled Ryuu back down onto the couch and buttoned up his shirt, covering the hickey. He then stood up, walking into the kitchen. He stared at his brother who was chomping loudly on the eggs. Honestly, how does one manage to crunch on eggs of all things? He leaned against the counter, and stared at Kyou crankily. He couldn't believe that they had been interrupted AGAIN! He noticed the hole in the cupboards, then turned his furious gaze back to Kyou.
Kyou stared at him, swallowing his food, then staring at Tetsu. "Problem?" He asked with a brow perked.
Tetsu snarled in response, not saying anything as he folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 am

"I'm going to take a shower," Ryuu said standing up. "Make sure not to eat all the eggs, Kyou. Tetsu, can you leave a towel for me outside the bathroom door?" he said calmly as he walked away from them, not looking at their faces, and into the hallway. He sharply turned to his right, where he found the bathroom. He closed the door, and sighed. He didn't know why he was acting this way. Everything seemed a blur. He unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it off. He then slid off his pants. He threw both to the ground. He was about to walk into the shower stall, but instead he paused and stared at the mirror. He looked at his hickey, boldly shown on his neck, and touched it with his hand gently. He then noticed a scar on his arm, recognizing it. He traced his finger along it, then sighed. He thought it would heal by now after six years..he guessed not. He headed inside the shower stall, sliding the door closed. He hoped after the shower, he might be able to think things more clearly. He turned the knob, as it shot water instantly. He stood a few steps away from it, yawning, waiting for the water to warm up.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 am

Tetsu nodded at him, then turned his gaze back to Kyou. He glared at him, then padded off towards the bedroom. He grabbed a clean towel from the closet and walked towards the bathroom door. He set it down, listening to the sound of the water hitting the bottom of the bathtub. He smiled, then went to turn around. Suddenly, he felt something cover his mouth and yank him into his work room, the door instantly slamming shut. Tetsu fought against the force and pulled away, quickly wiping around and seeing Kyou there, smiling at him.
"Sorry, baby brother. But I will not have you getting in the way of me and Ryuu," Kyou hissed, lunging at him and tackling him. They fell against the desk, it automatically flipping over and dumping his dusty paperwork everywhere. Tetsu fought against him furiously, kicking and thrashing his legs but Kyou was too strong. He found his arms being pinned above his head, and he squirmed.
"God dammit, Kyou! Let me go!" He snarled, thrashing his legs. Kyou reached onto the shelf, grabbing a knife before dropping above him and holding it to his neck. Tetsu gasped, automatically growing quiet. Kyou pressed the blade into his neck, applying slight pressure. Tetsu grunted as he felt it begin to sting lightly, small beads of blood forming. Kyou took the knife and threw it across the room.
"Now your going to be a good little bitch and stay right here, okay?" He smiled, grabbing a leather restraint that was laying on the ground. He quickly tied his arms up to the chair. Tetsu began to fight, kicking his legs in every direction, only to have his stomach stomped on by Kyou. He gasped, then choked. Kyou reached for the duct tape, taping Tetsu's mouth shut. He then quickly left, locking the room from the inside.
Kyou stood outside the bathroom door, his arms folded over his chest. He could hear Tetsu thrashing about and he smiled. Useless. He thought to himself. Someone cute and adorable like Ryuu deserves someone magnificently awesome. Like me.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 am

During his shower, Ryuu had a sudden feel of worry that something bad had happened. He wasn't sure if it was just his imagination, or if something did truely occur. He finished washing his hair and body, and was just letting the hot water, hit against him. They probably just did the usual arguing, he thought. Pffft, brothers.. he smiled to himself. After a few more minutes, he turned the knob, shutting off the water flow. He stood there dripping, as he slid open the door, and got out of the shower stall. He looked around for the towel, then remembered he asked Tetsu to leave one outside his door. He walked over to the door, and opened it enough to grab the towel, and pull it inside. As he took the towel, he paused, then slowly closed the door. He noticed Kyou was standing right outside. Why is he standing there? Does he need to use the bathroom? I thought there was another bathroom in this house... He quickly dried his hair with his towel, then wrapped it around his waist. He opened the door slowly, seeing Kyou there as expected. Kyou was wearing a smirk on his face. "Oh hello Kyou," he said casually, walking past him. He wondered where Tetsu was. "Where's Tetsu?" he said turning around to face Kyou.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 am

Kyou smiled when he came out, watching him brush past. Kyou took the time to examine his figure, considering he was only wearing a towel. He was small and pale. His body was covered in various marks that looked like they had been made during sex. Kyou clenched his fists, remembering his brother who he had locked up in the room down the hall. He decided to think up a nasty excuse. "He went out a few minutes ago. Probably to drink, like usual. He is an alcoholic, I'll have you know," He smirked, wagging his finger at the small male. That was half true. Tetsu used to always go out and get hammered, but he rarely did so anymore. "He left you all alone! Shame. Maybe we can... get to know each other some more?" He said, tilting his head to the head and smiling. He then dropped it, and pretended to look concerned. "Don't let what happened last time come between us, alright?" He said, then wrapped his arm around Ryuu's waist. "Now let's get you dressed..."

~ ~ ~

Tetsu was struggling against the restraints. He could hear everything that Kyou was saying to Ryuu down the hall. He knew that Ryuu would probably believe him, so he thrashed more. His eyes on the knife a few feet away from him. He stretched his body out trying to grab the blade with his feet. His toes barley grazed the handle. He cursed, stretching out further. His legs were cramping up, but he was determined to grab it. He never thought he would be taken hostage in his own house, by his own brother!
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 am

Ryuu stood there, expressionless as Kyou told him the news. "No..he wouldn't," he said, starting to tremble, gritting his teeth. Tetsu promised he would never drink again, right? He wondered if the feeling of worry he felt earlier, was because Tetsu actually did leave to get drunk. No...No.No.No.No.No. Ryuu thought, his head pounding. What if while he was showering, Tetsu got angry enough to go out and drink? 'He left you all alone! Shame. Maybe we can... get to know each other some more?' Ryuu twitched in response. Was Kyou really telling the truth? Or was he lying, trying to deceive him? After all...Kyou did rape him... 'Don't let what happened last time come between us, alright?' Ryuu clenched his hands into fists, trying to control his temper. He didn't know what to believe anymore. I'll find out sooner or later if he's telling the truth, he thought to himself. As Kyou put his arm around his waist, Ryuu immediately shoved Kyou away. He glared at him, trembling, then muttered, "Sorry.." He rushed toward's Tetsu's room, closing the door, and doing a quick wave to signal that he wanted to get dressed alone.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 am

Kyou sighed, "Oh, alright," He frowned, but followed him towards the door anyway. When Ryuu closed it, he leaned his back against it, looking up at the ceiling with a slight smirk. Oh, children. How gullible they are. I saw the look on his face, he must have witnessed Tetsu going out to get drunk before. He looked so hurt, so pained. Ah, oh well. In times of sorrow, people don't seem to care what happens. Perfect. I'll be able to get to him easily, as long as Tetsuya doesn't manage to snake his way out of those restraints. Why'd he have them anyway? Weirdo. He thought to himself, tapping his fingers against the door as he pressed his ear to it. "Ryuu, love. Can I come innn?~" He asked, slight song in his voice.

~~~

Tetsu cracked practically every bone in his legs in an attempt to grab the dagger, but he finally got it. He held the handle between his toes and quickly lifted his legs back up. He groaned, realizing how much this was going to hurt. He lifted his legs over his head, trying to slash the restraints with the blade. He missed a few times, but finally managed to get them. He began to saw at the leather, letting out a cry of pain from his legs being stretched so awkwardly. But he was determined.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 am

Ryuu took off the towel, throwing it somewhere in the room, not caring where it landed. He looked for clean clothes of his own that Tetsu had bought for him a couple weeks ago. He sighed, not being able to anything but a pair of clean boxers. He slid them on quickly, grateful that he managed to find some clean clothes. He looked through Tetsu's drawers and pulled out a shirt. He slid on the shirt, and sighed, as it went down to his feet. He quickly pulled it off, folded it, and put it back. He then kept looking through, until he found a buttoned up dress shirt. He quickly slid it on, it being a bit smaller, so it only went a little past his knees. 'Ryuu, love. Can I come innn?~' he heard Kyou say, just outside his door. Ryuu sighed and rubbed his forehead. "No," he said, frustrated. He went over to Tetsu's bed, and laid down on it, staring at the ceiling. He sighed again, as he rubbed his eyes. Why did Tetsu do this to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next