Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 am

"You look like a cute girl." Ryuu grinned. "You just need a dress." When he saw Tetsu's girly impression he started laughing, hard. He kept on laughing, as tears came out of his eyes, he backed up and accidentally hit his head on the wall. "Owww," he said rubbing his head annoyed, feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 am

Tetsu smiled, then frowned as he noticed Ryuu bumped his head. He quickly stepped towards him, wrapping his arms around him. "Clumsy," he murmured, pressing his face into his neck as he held him tightly in his arms, rocking back and forth lightly. He picked him up, pulling his legs around his waist. He put him up on the sink counter, then pulled away to look at him, their faces inches apart. "Are you hungry?" He whispered, "It's... been a few days," he murmured, pointing to the bandaged wound on his neck, then kissing his pale cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 am

"Shut up.." Ryuu pouted as he was called clumsy. He blushed as Tetsu held him close, he enjoyed being in Tetsu's arms more than anything. As Tetsu mentioned feeding, his face turned expressionless. "Well uhm.." he said looking away. It was true that all these past days, he had a huge craving to feed on someone. But with all the events that had happened, they had become a distraction. "I don't want to." he said looking away. "I can just uhmm.. feed off of animals..even though they don't really provide enough blood, it's fine.." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 am

Tetsu smiled weakly, then pulled the bandage off of his neck, revealing the bite marks. He pointed to them, then lifted his head back, allowing him access. "Here," He whispered softly, "It's fine, Ryuu, really," He murmured, sliding his hands in Ryuu's black hair and pulling his lips to his neck. He didn't want Ryuu to become sick like when he had first found him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 am

Ryuu sighed and nodded his head in defeat. "I'm sorry.." he said slowly as he sunk his teeth into Tetsu's throat. He felt the warm rush of blood drain from Tetsu's neck into his mouth. He gripped Tetsu's back, as he kept on feeding. Tetsu's blood was incredibly ravishing to Ryuu's tastes. He then paused, and quickly moved his mouth away from Tetsu's throat. He did not want to take too much blood from Tetsu, knowing that he never wanted to get close to killing him. "Thank you," he said softly, wiping the blood off his mouth, and opening the bathroom's cabinets, pulling out a roll of bandages. He rolled out enough to cover Tetsu's neck, and then covered it carefully. "You're too nice to me," he muttered nuzzling Tetsu's neck.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Tetsu closed his eyes, wincing in pain as Ryuu sunk his teeth into his throat. He felt his eyes roll back as he rested his hand in his black hair, allowing him to feed. He was surprised at how quickly Ryuu was done. He opened his eyes again, watching him curiously as he bandaged up his neck. "Was that enough?" He asked faintly, tangling his fingers in his soft hair, shivering at Ryuu's nuzzling. "That didn't seem like much at all." He whispered, then sighed, chuckling lightly. "I know, because I love you," His voice was gentle as he closed his eyes, resting his face on Ryuu's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 am

"Aah, y-yes." Ryuu responded softly, as he kept on nuzzling Tetsu's neck. As he heard Tetsu say 'I love you,' he blushed deeply. "R-really, you m-mean that?" Ryuu said, his face still a deep pigment of red. His stomach did flips, and his heart skipped a beat. He felt incredibly happy to have Tetsu say that to him. He felt as if though because all the bad things that had happened, it was worth it in the end to hear Tetsu tell him that he loved him. He wanted to let Tetsu know that he loved him back, but froze in fear. He couldn't help but being embarrassed by saying it back for some reason. He then knew, he had to get past his fear and say it back. "B-because...because..." He stammered, as his face increased in heat. "Because...I l-love you too!" he said abruptly, then hid his face in Tetsu's neck.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 am

Tetsu listened to him, keeping his hand tangled in his black hair. He smiled softly at his words. He wrapped his arms around his torso, holding him close. He found it amusing that Ryuu was sputtering the words out like he didn't already know his feelings. He pressed his lips to the top of his head, holding him tight in his arms. He rocked him back and forth lightly and he pulled away slightly. He slid his hand under his chin, tilting his head up so he could kiss his lips gently. "I do," he murmured, their lips grazing softly. "Of course I do,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 am

Ryuu smiled then blushed, giggling a bit, then quickly covering it up with fake coughing. "Well..I was thinking that..I want to repay you in some way." He looked up at Tetsu and added softly, "After all you let me live here, and you let me drink your blood and..so there must be some way I can show my thanks to you.." Ryuu said trailing off. "I'll do anything." he said smiling a genuine, innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

Tetsu stared at him. Oh, the things he would make Ryuu do if he had the chance... His cheeks quickly turned a dark shade of red before he covered up his mouth with his hand. He blinked a few times, regaining control of his expression. Ryuu's tone was so innocent... and so suggestive. He mentally shook those thoughts off, then looked at him. "Um, I can't think of anything," he muttered stupidly, chewing on his own bottom lip as he raked his head for something appropriate to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 am

"You sure? Well...okay.." Ryuu said frowning. He was hoping Tetsu would think of something-- anything. As if he possibly could be of help to Tetsu anyway... "Well I bet you're hungry, I'll go cook something for you." he said putting on a smile and walking toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 am

"No!" Tetsu called, quickly running after him and capturing him in his arms. Christ, Ryuu has just been raped and he was offering to make him breakfast? "It's fine, just go relax or something," He whispered against his ear. He still felt horrible about what happened, and felt even worse considering Ryuu seemed to think nothing of it. He let his arms fall limp as he let Ryuu go, then messed up his dark hair with his hand. "Don't worry, I got this," He whispered, kissing his forehead lightly before he walked into the kitchen. He sighed, then realized his hair was still in pigtails. He chuckled lightly to himself, leaving his hair like that as he pulled out the ingredients for grilled cheese sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 am

Ryuu became annoyed at all Tetsu wouldn't let him do anything. He walked towards Tetsu and tugged on his arm. "I'm cooking." he said moving Tetsu aside as he looked at him and gave him a smile. "It's the least I can do after all." He took the ingredients hastily from Tetsu and started cooking.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 am

Tetsu stood there in shock as Ryuu practically shoved him out of the way and began to cook. He furrowed his brows. Did he just give me sass? He thought to himself as he stared at him. He narrowed his eyes, grabbing him from behind and lifting him up, carrying him to the chair and putting him down. "No," He replied simply, walking back to the kitchen and started cooking from where Ryuu left off.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:15 am

"No!" Ryuu said mad, pulling Tetsu's pajama pants. He continued pulling until he saw a little too much and turned scarlet red. "Aah!" Ryuu said embarrassed as his hands were still on the waistband of Tetsu's pants. He flushed, accidentally pulling them too far that they snapped back and Ryuu fell backwards. "J-j-jerk!" Ryuu said angrily, running to his room and slamming the door. He plopped on the bed, almost about to close his eyes until he jolted up, realizing that was the same bed Kyou had just used.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 am

Tetsu could feel a slight breeze as Ryuu yanked at his pants. He turned to look at him, noticing his cheeks were bright red. When Ryuu fell, he went to go help him up until he angrily screamed at him then stormed off. Tetsu blinked stupidly, having no idea what just happened. He let his hand fall to his side, then sighed. He turned to the cooking sandwiches and turned the stove off, suddenly not hungry. He dumped them in the garbage and put the ingredients away. He then trudged off to the living room and sat down, laying on the couch. He closed his eyes, wondering if Ryuu was actually mad at him. He sighed again and rubbed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 am

Ryuu immediately got off the bed, and pulled off the used sheets. He was trying to think of where clean sheets were but he was too frustrated. He huffed and quickly walked out of the room, into Tetsu's room. He didn't even bother to close the door as he climbed into Tetsu's bed. He wrapped himself with the blankets, and fixed the pillow. "Stupid Tetsu.." he grumbled. "I want to help but no.. he just doesn't... stupid, stupid Tetsu!" he growled. "I was only.."-hic-"..trying to help.." he hiccuped, closing his eyes as he tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 am

Tetsu opened his eyes when he heard stomping down the hall. He sighed, sitting up as he rubbed the crease lines between his eyebrows. He pushed himself off of the couch and walked quietly into the bedroom. He could see Ryuu laying there, crying and hiccuping. He felt guilt instantly wash over him as he frowned. He walked quietly over to the bed, then sat down beside him. He pulled the blankets off his head and looked down at him. "Ryuu," He murmured, cupping his cheek with his hand as he wiped away his tears, "Ryuu, calm down," He mentally sighed. Jesus, he was sensitive. It baffled him that someone could get this upset so quickly, but hurt him nonetheless. He felt horrible for making him cry.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 am

Ryuu looked up at Tetsu and then quickly looking away, wiping his eyes. "You don't get it, do you? You do so much for me, and I want to repay you back. But when I do try, you don't want anything from me." He rubbed his eyes and then looked up at Tetsu, red-eyed. "I-I'm sorry.." he muttered. "I just got all emotional cause.. I guess I've never liked someone this much, and I thought you started to dislike me.." He said looking at the floor now.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 am

Tetsu frowned, then clenched his fists. "God dammit, Ryuu! You just got raped!" He snapped, slight frustration in his voice, but concern drowning it out. "Why can't you just listen to me?" He whispered, his voice turning quiet again as he cupped his cheek with his palm. "I could never dislike you," Tetsu's voice was gentle, soothing. He pulled him onto his lap and ran his hands through his dark hair. "No matter what happens, okay? Now please, stop crying," He whispered, wiping away more of his tears as he bent down to kiss his forehead. "I just want you to take it easy for a while, I can take care of myself. I have for the past six years," His voice was soft as he smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 am

"I wanted to put that in the past." Ryuu said softly, resting his head against Tetsu's chest. He felt comfort and safety in Tetsu's lap. But there was something more than that, a feeling he could not to figure out how to explain himself. "There's not really anything we can do but just accept that fact." He held Tetsu's hand with his own, swinging it a bit. His hand was dainty and small; compared to Tetsu's bigger and more masculine hand. "I want to help you, I really do. Please?" he said gripping Tetsu's hand a bit more tightly. "It would make me really happy.." he breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:54 am

"There's nothing I need help with right now," Tetsu whispered, pressing his lips to his forehead and leaving them there for a long moment before he pulled away, looking down at him with gentle golden eyes. He rested his palm on his cheek and looked into his green eyes. "But of course," He murmured, pressing his nose against Ryuu's and closing his eyes, his breath growing heavy and his cheeks turning pink as their faces remained close. "Whatever makes you happy,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 am

"If you say so," Ryuu said pouting. He wondered when he'd get a chance to help him. As their faces were barely an inch apart, Ryuu's face turned a deep shade of crimson. "Tetsu.." he whispered. He said nothing for a moment, and then without knowing, he kissed Tetsu passionately, slinking his arms around his neck. He knew he should move off, but didn't want to stop, as he continued to kiss the suprised Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 am

Tetsu smiled, but was caught off guard when Ryuu suddenly kissed him. He felt himself begin to tremble as he wrapped his arms around Ryuu's tiny body, kissing him back with equal passion. He was surprised by the sudden kiss, but wasn't complaining. His heart was pumping so hard he thought it would break through the skin of his chest and smack against the wall, but it didn't. He just gripped the fabric of Ryuu's shirt as their lips stayed pressed together. He pulled away for a moment, looking at him through golden eyes as he lifted his hand up and pressed his thumb on Ryuu's bottom lip. "Open up," He whispered softly, wanting into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 am

Ryuu felt as if he was flying, as he was kissing Tetsu, more passionate ever. He was pouring out all his feelings while kissing Tetsu's lips. He never let go of Tetsu, and even tightened his grip on him, moving a bit closer onto him. He couldn't imagine letting go of him now. When Tetsu pulled away, for a second Ryuu thought his heart was about to drop, but as he heard Tetsu's request, he blushed a bit more and opened his mouth, allowing Tetsu in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next