Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 am

Kyou watched him pass out with a frown. He pulled out his cellphone and called a cab to drive him back to his home on the other side of the city. Kyou kept Ryuu in his arms, wrapping his scarf around his small head to keep him warm. The poor boy was hardly dressed for the cruel winter weather. Within an hour, they had been picked up and driven back to Kyou's home. Ryuu was still knocked out cold. Kyou brought him inside, quickly turning on the furnace before he began to boil some water for tea. His home wasn't very big, defiantly not as big as Tetsu's was. It had one bedroom and a bathroom, along with a kitchen and living room. But that was about it. The entire place seemed somewhat cluttered, posters and paintings lining the walls. Above the couch hung a giant portrait of himself, his mother and father and Tetsu. It was taken when Tetsu was fifteen and Kyou was twenty-one. Kyou laid Ryuu down on the couch, pulling the blanket over top of him. He heard the kettle turn off and he ran to go grab it, pouring two cups. He walked back over to the living room and set Ryuu's cup down on the coffee table beside the couch. He sat down on the floor, watching him sleep while he sipped his tea. He wanted to be there when Ryuu woke up, so he wouldn't be terrified when he didn't realize where he was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 am

"Mm.." Ryuu said lazily opening his eyes. His eyes opened immediately, confused where he was. He then saw Kyou sitting in front of him. He smiled weakly, then held out his hand to stroke Kyou's face. He immediately pulled his hand back, muttering a "Sorry." He wasn't sure why he had done that. He felt grateful towards Kyou for taking him in. He looked around the room he was in, noting the large amount of posters and paintings on the walls. His eyes paused on a particular painting. It was the largest one in the room, and he saw a portrait of a family. He looked at the two parents, who wore a warm smile on their faces. His eyes lingered seeing a man who greatly resembled a younger Kyou, with a cocky smirk. He finally saw a boy around his age with a gentle smile who looked oddly just like... Tetsu. "Tch," he said to himself as he looked away. "Say Kyou, I don't mean to burden you anymore but do you have any spare clothes? M-my clothes aren't quite wearable anymore," he noted. His shirt had holes, and was shredded, just like the pants he wore. His shoes were worn out too.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am

Kyou felt Ryuu's hand graze his cheek, and he grinned wide. He then stood up, retreating to his bedroom to grab some clothes. He found a white silky bathrobe in the closet and he smirked, grabbing it. He walked back out to the living room and tossed it to Ryuu. "All I could find, sorry," He grumbled, running his hand through his own strawberry blonde hair before he sat down on the floor beside the couch. "I made tea, your cup is there," He said, motioning towards the coffee table. After a few minutes of silence had passed, Kyou turned to look at Ryuu. "So, you and Mr. Pedo broke up, then?" He asked, blinking curiously. He then gave a smug look. "Good thing. He was a total tool. You made the right choice, Ryuu. Feel free to stay with me for as long as you like,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 am

"Oh, thanks," Ryuu said softly taking the bathrobe. He leaned over to take the cup filled with tea. He slowly took a few sips, and then put it down, feeling his body slowly warm up. He was playing with a strand of his hair, until he heard Kyou say, 'So, you and Mr. Pedo broke up, then? Good thing. He was a total tool. You made the right choice, Ryuu. Feel free to stay with me for as long as you like.' "Yeah... I guess..." he muttered, leaning over, taking the cup of tea. He sipped some more, his hand shaking. He accidentally spilled the tea all over him. He yelped in pain from the burning tea, as he put the dripping cup back on the table, his hand trembling. "I-I'll be back!" he said quickly as he grabbed the bathrobe, and ran over to the bathroom. He closed the door, and began stripping down to his underwear. He dabbed a wet washcloth he ran under the sink on the spots where he was burned. He whimpered a little, uncomfortable to the pain. After he was done, he put on the bathrobe, that was enormous on him. He stepped out, pulling a bit of the robe up with him as he walked, making sure not to drag it on the floor. "I-I'm sorry.." he said softly to Kyou.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 am

Kyou rolled his eyes, sitting up on the couch as Ryuu trotted off into the bathroom. Clumsy. I don't get what Tetsu saw in him. He grumbled to himself, running his hands through his hair. aside from the fact he's cute. When Ryuu walked back out, he had to hold back a laugh at how big the robe was on him. He smiled warmly at him, "Don't worry about it," Kyou reassured him, standing up and taking his hand. He lead him back to the couch and sat down beside him. He wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him close. "Tell me what happened between you two. Or did you just get some common sense knocked into you and realize you were with my dimwit brother?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 am

Ryuu felt Kyou take his hand, leading him back to the couch. His heart started thumping harder, as Kyou pulled him closer to him by the waist. "I-it's nothing... don't worry about it... Tetsu I guess just believes he's better without me.. and I'm better off without him..." He trembled, as tears poured from his eyes again. He didn't want to speak anymore, he just wanted to be alone..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 am

Kyou listened to him, then frowned as Ryuu began to cry softly. He felt something spark up inside him, forcing a grin onto his face. He pulled Ryuu up onto his lap, then looked up at him. "You know, I'd never do that to you," Kyou whispered, scanning his red face. He lifted one hand up and wiped away his tears. "I would never hurt you, Ryuu," He smiled, stroking his cheek with his hand soothingly. He could feel Ryuu's cheeks burning underneath his hand, and he felt his stomach turn lightly. Why was Ryuu reacting like this? Why was he.. submitting to Kyou? Did he really get over Tetsu that quickly? Was there any chance that... Kyou shook the thought off, then leaned up slightly, figuring there was only one way to figure out. He pressed his lips lightly to Ryuu's for a moment before he pulled away, running his hand along his back in soothing circles. "Things will get better," Kyou assured him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 am

'I would never hurt you, Ryuu,' Kyou had told him with a reassuring smile. Could he be able to trust him? After Kyou was the one who raped him, and who had tied Tetsu up in room, and lied to him about Tetsu going off to get drunk. But Tetsu was the past now... He figured if Tetsu didn't want him anymore, it was pointless to want him. He suddenly felt Kyou's lips press against his, and was wide-eyed now. His face blushed a pink shade in embarrassment. He quickly kissed Kyou back, but with a kiss lasting only a couple of seconds. When Kyou kissed him, he felt a different feeling then when he kissed Tetsu. While kissing Tetsu, he always longed for more, and felt like everything was perfect. But after kissing Kyou, he really didn't feel much, but embarrassment, and tingling in his stomach. Did his heart betray him and stay longing for Tetsu? No... Ryuu thought. It's just new for me, that's all. Tetsu wasn't all that important..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:29 am

Kyou was surprised when he felt Ryuu kiss him back. He hadn't been expecting that. He blinked, before he wrapped his arms around him and kissed him again. Kyou pulled him into a deep kiss, sinking back lightly into the couch. He could tell the hesitation in Ryuu's actions, and he pulled away. "It's alright," Kyou assured him, their lips still lightly pressed together. He closed his eyes, applying more pressure between their mouths. It was strange, he usually only did this stuff to piss Tetsu off, but Tetsu didn't matter anymore. Kyou had Ryuu all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 am

"Mm," Ryuu said softly, as he kissed Kyou back, longer now. He wrapped his arms around his neck, as his stomach was fluttering. When he kissed Kyou, he felt more excitement, and a bit of a feeling of lust which suprised him. And somewhere, deep inside, he still felt guilt. He tried to make the feeling of betrayal to Tetsu disappear, as he kissed Kyou harder, pulling him tighter against him. Ryuu slipped his tongue into Kyou's mouth now, not caring what Kyou might think.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Kyou was still slightly taken aback by Ryuu's sudden affectionate displays, but he didn't protest. He opened his lips lightly and allowed Ryuu more access. Their tongues slipped together, rolling and caressing. Kyou slid his hands up Ryuu's back, keeping him close. He couldn't help but feel like Ryuu's moves were desperate, but he went along with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 am

As Ryuu continued to kiss Kyou, he felt the man's hand slide up the back of his shirt. Instantly, memories of Tetsu flooded his mind. No... Ryuu thought, as tears fell from his eyes. He pushed off Kyou gently and said softly, "I'm tired.. I'll sleep on the couch if that's alright with you." He kept his eyes away from Kyou's as he slid off the couch. "Oh can I borrow something warmer to wear? I really appreciate it..." his voice was weak, and a bit shaky, as he didn't want to think anymore of Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 am

Kyou frowned when Ryuu quickly pulled away. He nodded lightly, then got up. "Do you just want a bunch of blankets? That's the smallest garment of clothing I have," Kyou stated with a soft sigh. He didn't wait for an answer, he just walked down the hall and grabbed a duvet and a few little blankets, bringing them over to the couch where Ryuu was.
- - -
It had been nearly a few hours since the end of the funeral, and since Tetsu last saw Ryuu. In that short amount of time, however, Tetsu felt more grief then ever before in his life. He standing in the kitchen, leaning over the sink. His lips were fresh with whiskey and his appearance looked more sloppy then usual. His eyes were red; swollen more like. He was choking on sobs, but no tears were coming out. He had never felt so... alone. He had never thought passed Ryuu leaving, and now that he did... Tetsu didn't know how much longer he could take this. Where was he? Was he okay? Was he safe? His mind was racing, but there was no answers. Nothing but silence and the sound of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:57 am

"Thank you," Ryuu said smiling softly, as he lied down on the couch, wrapping the blankets and duvet around him. He wondered how far they would have gone if he had not interrupted them. Even though he had many blankets over him, he still shivered, rubbing his hands to keep warm. Kyou did not have a heater in his house which was torture for Ryuu. He needed someone warm to sleep with... Tetsu.. Ryuu shook his head, and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep and block out his thoughts about Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:58 am

Maybe Kyou knows where Ryuu is... I can't help but worry. Tetsu thought to himself. He forced himself to stand up all the way, then walked over to the phone. He picked it up then dialed his brothers phone number. He held the phone to his ear, his body trembling lightly from the whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:15 am

Ryuu laid on the couch, as he could not sleep. He heard someone in the shower and immediately knew it was Kyou. He was about to close his eyes again, until he heard the phone ring. He sighed, knowing he had to answer it. He climbed off the couch and dragged himself sleepily to the phone. He picked it up and said in a groggy voice, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:38 am

Tetsu froze when he heard the voice on the other line. It wasn't the deep, cocky voice of his brother. It was his voice. Tetsu remained quiet for a moment, not wanting to say anything in fear that Ryuu would hang up. "Ryuu," Tetsu whispered, his voice hoarse and filled with pain, "why are you at Kyou's?" He asked softly, not really wanting to hear his answer. He knew that Kyou liked Ryuu as well, but only in a physical sense. "...I'm sorry. That's none of my business," He corrected himself, then took in a deep breath. "I just was calling to see if Kyou had heard from you. And I don't want you to hate me, Ryuu. You know I'm bad with my words I just... I didn't mean it like that. I still love you, if that means anything to you," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:48 am

Ryuu paused for a moment. Every time he opened his mouth to speak, he would immediately close it. He stood there trembling, with the phone in his hand. Tears were dripping down his cheeks, and his voice was shaky now. "Oh Tetsu.." He hiccuped through his tears. "I'm sorry for what I did, I really am.. I love you a lot.. I just do stupid things... I miss you so much.. I couldn't stop thinking about you no matter what I did.. Forgive me?" he said softly, his cheeks completely streaked with tears.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Tetsu almost felt relieved as he heard Ryuu begin to cry, but soon this relief was replaced with sadness. He closed his eyes, then gripped the phone tight in his hand. "Your at Kyou's, right? I'm coming over there to get you," He whispered, not willing to take no for an answer.

(short fgjnfdjnhfjn. -at school-)
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 am

"O-okay, I'll see you soon then.." Ryuu said softly, hanging up the phone. He suddenly remembered about Kyou. This can't be good.. this can't be good at all.. he thought, worriedly. He'll tell Tetsu about me kissing him... panicked Ryuu as a couldn't sit down. He hoped Kyou wouldn't finish getting ready by the time Tetsu arrived.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:10 am

Tetsu quickly slammed the phone down and threw his coat over his shoulders. He didn't care about the state of the house, he just wanted to get there as soon as he possibly could, before Kyou could do anything else.

Kyou finished the shower quickly, getting dressed into only a pair of boxers before he walked into the living room. He noticed that Ryuu was pacing the room and he raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:13 am

"U-uhm, w-well Tetsu's.. c-coming over.." Ryuu stuttered, finally turning his head to glance at Kyou. He was only in boxers, which made Ryuu blush. No! Idiot.. you're not supposed to think that way about him.. Ryuu thought as he mentally slapped himself in the face.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 am

Kyou raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Is he now?" He whispered, walking up to him. He angerily lifted up his hand and slapped Ryuu hard across the face. He then grabbed him by his hair and forced him onto his knees in front of him. "Did I say you could invite that bastard? I thought you hated him. Am I not enough for you?" Kyou growled, then yanked Ryuu's head up, forcing him to meet his gaze. "I'll tell him everything that happened. That you came onto me. I'll tell him everything. Unless..." He faded off, then pointed to his own pelvic area, holding onto Ryuu tight by his hair. "You can change my mind. Hurry up now, you wouldn't want Tetsu to walk in on this, now would you?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:41 am

Ryuu stared at Kyou, noticing his face twist into a furious expression. Suddenly, he felt a huge blow to his face, as he fell down. "Kyou--" Before he could say anything else, Kyou pulled him by his hair, forcing him on his knees. 'I'll tell him everything that happened. That you came onto me. I'll tell him everything.' Ryuu heard Kyou say angrily. "N-no," he stammered. Tears welled up in his eyes. How could Kyou be such a vicious person? Why did he even run to Kyou? He was so stupid... 'Unless..' Ryuu perked up immediately and heard Kyou finish by saying, 'You can change my mind. Hurry up now, you wouldn't want Tetsu to walk in on this, now would you?' His eyes grew wide as he realized where Kyou was pointing. "Y-you're joking, right?" Ryuu said, letting a tear slide down his cheek from the corner of his eye. He looked up at Kyou, only seeing a cold expression set on his stony face. He was about to say no, and back away, but he didn't want to hurt Tetsu anymore. He didn't want Tetsu to hate him anymore.. "A-alright..." Ryuu stammered quietly, letting more tears slide down his face. He stared at Kyou's pelvic area, hesitating. He then gulped in fear as he slowly slid Kyou's boxers down, letting them fall to the ground. He closed his eyes, as he slowly opened his mouth..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 pm

"We don't have all day!" Kyou snapped, forcing himself deep into Ryuu's mouth. He leaned back against the wall, one hand in Ryuu's hair and the other pinching his nose, cutting off his airway. "You better hurry up..." He said, lifting up one hand and wagging his finger at him, imitating the hands of a clock. "Tik, tok. Tik, tok..." He whispered slowly, then lifted his hand and allowed him to breath. He rested both his hands on Ryuu's head and repeatedly slammed himself into his mouth, letting out a soft hiss of pleasure. "Mmm. That's a good boy, harder... Mhmn," He smirked, his hands laced into his raven hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next