Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 am

"B-but, wait!" Ryuu said calling after Tetsu. He was about to continue, until he shook his head. "Nevermind." If he asked Tetsu to stay, he doubt Tetsu would stay with him. After all he probably had some important business to do. He realized the whole time he had been living with Tetsu, Tetsu had not left the house not once until now. He was a bit annoyed that he couldn't cook for him, and sat back on the couch, turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:23 am

Tetsu walked out the door, closing it behind him. He knew that Ryuu would be okay by himself. He was seventeen after all. Tetsu kept forgetting that. He had just thought of him as his precious little Ryuu. Tetsu's to love and kiss. He quickly ran out to the van parked in the driveway, hoping into the backseat. He was greeted instantly by a bunch of bro-fists from the guys and hugs from the girls. He sighed as he buckled himself up, then sat in silence as they sped off into the city. He knew why they were here. These were his drinking buddies. He hadn't gone out for a while, and had nearly completely forgotten about it thanks to Ryuu. He sighed, making a mental not to himself not to drink to much. He knew Ryuu would be devastated if he came home drunk.

As the night rolled on, Tetsu completely forgot about it.
It was now twelve o'clock in the morning, and Tetsu was hanging over the counter, a beer bottle in his hand. The noise in the background was nothing but a bunch of slurs. Tetsu pushed himself up and hobbled over to his buddy, where he collapsed. He had managed to get himself completely wasted. He didn't remember much of what happened after that, aside from one of his sober buddies carrying him out to the van and driving him home. He was helped to the front door, where he fumbled with his keys, trying to get them into the lock. When he finally did, he pushed the door open and fell inside, landing on the door mat with a loud thud. He groaned, shutting the door then crawling to the kitchen on his stomach. His head was throbbing and his vision was foggy, he hoped Ryuu was asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 am

Hours passed, and Ryuu kept checking the clock, then walked outside onto the front porch, then went back to watch TV. He kept repeating this process. "Why am I worrying so much.." he said to himself. "Tetsu's fine.." Hours passed on, and he refused to eat anything. He checked the clock again. Midnight. Stop worrying. he thought, frustrated. Soon enough, he heard the door open, and he got up quickly. "Tetsu?" he said softly, walking to the front door, only to see Tetsu crawling on the floor. "Tetsu?! What happened?!" He said horrorstruck and ran over to help Tetsu. He quickly breathed in the smell of liquor, and said nothing. He didn't know what to do. Tetsu was much heavier than him. Still, he attempted to help Tetsu over to his room. He was furious, but decided to stay silent while Tetsu was still drunk. He helped Tetsu walk over to his room, as he tried as hard as he could to support his weight. It was as if Tetsu's legs were jello, he kept on wobbling as he walked, and kept on almost tripping to fall over on his face. He helped Tetsu over to his bed, and slowly pulled the sheets over him. He sighed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He walked back into the kitchen, and sat back down on the couch, staring at the TV. A couple more hours passed and he eventually fell asleep on the couch with the TV still on.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 am

Tetsu hardly knew what was happening as he was carried into the bedroom and laid down, but he instantly fell asleep. Hours passed and he slept like a rock before he was awoken by his stomach churning. He covered his mouth, eyes wide as he flew from the blankets and ran to the bathroom. He leaned over the toilet and hurled, his stomach acids burning in his throat as he vomited. After a few minutes, his stomach was empty. Tetsu simply found himself gagging up nothing. Once he was done, he flushed the toilet then laid down on the floor, scrunching into a ball. He knew he would end up puking more, so he might as well stay there.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 am

Ryuu woke up in the middle of the night, and yawned a bit. He stared at the TV screen, finally realizing that it was on. He turned it off and slid off of the couch, to go to the bathroom. As he stepped inside, he saw Tetsu sprawled on the floor, sleeping. "Tch.." Ryuu said annoyed. He dragged Tetsu by his legs to his room, not bothering to find a way to carry him onto his bed. He left Tetsu on the floor, and closed the door again, walking back to the bathroom. He felt sick, seeing all the vomit in the toilet. He flushed the toilet quickly and exited out, feeling sick. He felt sleepy though. He walked into Tetsu's room, and ignored the passed out Tetsu on the floor, as he climbed into Tetsu's bed, and pulled the covers over him, falling into a slow sleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 am

Tetsu awoke the next morning, opening his eyes groggily. He instantly shut them again, letting out a cry of pain from the light shining in. He stood up, then walked blindly over to the window and slammed the curtains shut. He stood there stupidly, leaning against the wall. He rubbed his sleep-caked eyes then peeled them open, looking around. His vision was blurry for a moment before everything came to. He looked down at the bed, seeing Ryuu laying there. He frowned, realizing that Ryuu was the one who carried him into his bedroom both times. He knew that Ryuu was probably really upset with him, so he didn't bother to wake him up. He walked sluggishly into the bathroom and rinsed out his mouth, which still tasted of vomit. He then walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, then took some Advil out of the bottle on the cupboard. He took three, swallowing them down quickly before he leaned against the counter, his hand on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 am

Ryuu woke up to find Tetsu not in the room. If he's not in this house... he thought, worried. He climbed out of bed, and rubbed his eyes, and he walk toward the kitchen. He saw Tetsu and said nothing, as he pulled out a carton of eggs, and mix to make pancakes. He ignored Tetsu's instructions not to cook, he was mad at him now, so he didn't what Tetsu would think. He started scrambling the eggs, bored.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 am

Tetsu stood there quietly, watching as Ryuu began to cook breakfast. He seemed cold towards him, like he was mad. Tetsu frowned, he didn't blame him. He stepped towards him, then pulling him away from the stove. "Hey," He mumbled, his voice raspy and filled with sleep. "What did I tell you about not cooking? I can do this," Tetsu sighed, turning Ryuu around, his hands on his shoulders. Ryuu's green eyed stare was hostile, making him frown immediately.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 am

"Look who's talking, drunkard," Ryuu scoffed at Tetsu, quickly moving away from Tetsu's grasp. He continued cooking and he then said, "Why don't you go sit down like a good boy, and wait for me to finish cooking, okay?" he said smiling, but in the coldest tone. He started cooking the pancakes, as he hummed calmly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 am

Tetsu stared at him stupidly, then narrowed his eyes. "Drunkard?" He mumbled to himself as he leaned against the counter, folding his arms over his chest. Ryuu's cold tone surprised him, he wasn't used to it. Normally, Ryuu was warm and loving, but not today. He sighed, rubbing his forehead with his hand. He didn't even bother to say anything back, not wanting to argue. His head was throbbing. He walked over to the window and closed the blinds, then turned to Ryuu with pursed lips. "Can you stop humming? It's making my head pound," He groaned, leaning over the counter and resting his face in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 am

"Why don't you sit down?" Ryuu repeatedly coldly, his smile still fake as he finished scrambling the eggs, and making pancakes, and he put them on a plate. He calmly walked over to the table, and set the plate down. "What do you want to drink? Milk, orange juice.." he paused. "Or perhaps a bottle of vodka?" he said still giving his insincere smile towards Tetsu. "Now that I think about it.. I think it's also fair if I go outside by myself, and don't return for I don't know, a couple of weeks? Months?" He said pulling out silverware.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 am

Tetsu had sat down at the table, listening to Ryuu bicker at him. He growled under his breath, pulling his messy hair from his eyes. He let his hands drop to the table, his fists clenched. He took in a deep breath, then turned to look at Ryuu. "Why are you even doing this?" He whispered, his voice filled with slight hostility. He was annoyed that Ryuu was being such a jerk. "I know, I made a mistake, okay? I get that," He hissed through gritted teeth. "So just please, stop,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 am

"Eat soon, or it'll get cold," Ryuu said softly. "Or I guess I'll eat it instead if you don't want it." He picked up Tetsu's fork, and started a eating a portion of the scrambled eggs. "You know it's been weeks, and I'm getting hungry. Really hungry." He said dropping the fork carelessly on the plate. "I'll be back," he said smiling, as he opened the front door.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

Tetsu watched him leave, his eyes wide. It took a moment for him to process what just happened. When he realized what Ryuu meant by feeding he shot off his chair in alarm. He ran to the door where Ryuu was about to leave. He quickly snaked his arms around his waist and pulled him back, then pushed him up against the wall, pinning his hands above his head. "Oh no you dont," He hissed, staring down at him. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being such a cocky bastard?" He grunted, then pulled one hand down and began to peel the bandages on his neck off with a sigh. He wouldn't allow Ryuu to feed on anyone else except for him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

"Get off me," Ryuu hissed shoving Tetsu off. "I'm tired of you thinking you can control me. Don't even think you can choose who I feed on, because I really would rather feed on someone else's blood. So fuck you." Ryuu said walking outside. He walked quickly around, looking for any vulnerable human to prey on. He spotted a lady looking through her purse, with a worried expression. He quickly sneaked up behind her, and tapped her shoulder. "Huh?!" The woman said as she spun around, defensive. "I'm sorry miss, did you happen to lose something? You looked so ever worried," Ryuu said innocently, smiling. "Yes, actually. You see, I lost my phone, I swear I had it with me.." "I'll help you," Ryuu grinned as he walked away with the woman. He led her to a forest nearby the neighborhood, where Ryuu was pretty sure it was just the two of them. "You sure you've seen a lost phone here?" "Positive," Ryuu replied smoothly. The woman nodded and began to search around for it. "Oh wait is this--" The woman was about to say, but Ryuu attacked her, sinking in his fangs into her neck. With one hand he covered her screams, as her eyes were wide open in fright. He kept on drinking, enjoying the feeling of drinking from a prey. Tetsu basically offered his blood to Ryuu, there was no excitement whatsoever involved. Ryuu ignored the fact that Tetsu's blood was much sweeter than a normal human's as he continued to indulge in the woman's blood.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 am

Tetsu was taken aback as Ryuu suddenly shoved him off. He fell back, landing on the floor. He sat there in shock as he heard the door slam, Ryuu now gone. Tetsu didn't know what to think, he didn't know what to do. His head was pounding in pain, and all the emotes hammering down on him wasn't helping anything. Tetsu eventually pushed himself up, then leaned against the wall. Ryuu's words had hurt him badly, no one had ever talked to him like that. He didn't know what to think. He stared at the floor, then turned his gaze to the door. His lips quivered lightly as he opened it and peeked out. He automatically cursed, the bright light stinging his eyes. He slipped on his shoes and quickly ran outside. He didn't care how badly the sun stung his eyes, he wanted to find Ryuu before he killed anyone. He ran aimlessly down the road, screaming Ryuu's name. He had a few people walking by look at him strangely, but he shrugged it off. He ran around aimlessly for what seemed like hours. Tetsu even had to stop every once and a while to vomit due to being hung over, but he kept going. Eventually he stumbled across a forest. He blinked at it, then decided it wouldn't kill to look. Besides, it would he shaded and he could rest his eyes. He entered it, dodging the bramble and bushes. He eventually came to a clearing. He spotted two figures in the middle of the area, one laying down and the other leaning over. Tetsu recognized Ryuu. His heart smashed as he watched him feed. He felt the hatred bubbling in his stomach, but he ignored it. He couldn't stand by and watch any longer. He stood up, then ran over to them. "Ryuu!" He cried out, his voice sounding pathetic and crackly. He walked up to them, then gasped as he recognized the woman on the ground. Horror trembled through his body as he saw the fiancée of his best friend laying there, dead and motionless. He fell to his knees beside her, quickly checking for a pulse just in case. "Matsura...?" He whispered, his voice hoarse. He rested his hand on her cold cheek, looking down at her pale skin. Tetsu had completly forgot about the wedding of Matsura and his friend, it was coming up in a few weeks. He couldn't believe he had forgotten. But it wasn't like it mattered anymore. She was dead.
Tetsu turned his horrified gaze up to Ryuu, his golden eyes shimmering in fear. "Ryuu..." He whispered, his voice weak. He wasn't mad, but just filled with disbelief that Ryuu would do something. His little Ryuu. His adorable little Ryuu. But he was a stone cold killer. Tetsu kept forgetting that, and this was a smack in the head. "Ry-Ryuu... how... how could you? I-I..." He faded off, covering his mouth with his hand as he stared down at the dead woman.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 am

As Ryuu noticed that the amount of blood he was drinking lessened, he tossed the woman aside. He licked blood off the palm of his hand, noticing footsteps. He was about to dash, when he realized it was only Tetsu. He noticed Tetsu calling the woman's name, realizing it was a woman Tetsu knew. Who was she to him? He watched Tetsu look at him in disbelief, and looked away. He admit he felt guilty as hell, and did not want to look at him in the eye. "Do you hate me yet?" He said, still avoiding Tetsu's gaze. "And the sick thing is that, I'm still really thirsty," he laughed to himself, then paused expressionless. He got up, not knowing if he should walk away. He instead walked toward Tetsu, expecting a slap in the face, or worse.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 am

Tetsu stared up at him with wide eyes. He fell back, landing on his butt. His lips began to quiver as he listened to Ryuu talk. He felt disgusted by his words, the hatred inside him bubbling more. It quickly settled and was replaced with fear and concern. "Ryuu..." He whispered, looking up at him with worried golden eyes. If he had known this would have happened, he never would have left. He never would have got drunk. But it was to late. "Of course not," He whispered in response, thinking about what he said. Despite that Ryuu was a vampire, he could never ever bring himself to hate the other male. In response to his last comment, he looked up at him sadly, gripping the grass in his fingertips. He didn't know what to say now, nor did he know what to do. Was Ryuu going to kill him?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:46 am

Ryuu felt even guiltier, when he looked at Tetsu. He felt horrible, knowing his anger got the best of him. He kneeled by Tetsu, and looked at him now, teary-eyed. "I.." he said, but felt a sudden pain in his chest. "Aagh.." he winced in pain. He still needed to feed, and he felt even guiltier. There was no way he was going to attack Tetsu. The pain throbbed more and more, until Ryuu fell over onto Tetsu's lap, breathing hard. He wished he didn't have to drink blood to maintain himself, and trembled in Tetsu's lap.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 am

Tetsu stared at him, watching as he fell onto his lap. He sighed lightly, then pulled him up so Tetsu could see his face. He kept one arm around Ryuu's torso, then pulled the bandages off his neck, revealing the nasty puncture wounds on his neck. He pulled Ryuu's face to his neck and held it there, his arms wrapped around him. "Please," Tetsu whispered, closing his eyes as he felt tears start to drip from his own eyes down onto Ryuu's shoulder. "I just want to go home and forget this happened, please...." He faded off as he began to sob softly, the emotions overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 am

"But T-Tetsu.." Ryuu said, crying as well. He wanted to refuse, but he knew he had to feed, soon. He moved closer to Tetsu's neck, and started feeding. The warm rush of blood returned back into his mouth, he fed with pleasure, but still, guilt. He stopped soon enough before he got too addicted, and rested his head against Tetsu's chest. "I'm sorry," he whispered, closing his eyes, and snuggling against Tetsu's chest.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am

It had been a while since Tetsu had actually cried, and this wasn't helping his pounding headache. He sobbed softly as he allowed Ryuu to feed from him, his eyes glazing over slightly. When Ryuu finished, Tetsu pulled him into a tight hug. "Oh, Ryuu! I'm so sorry! I'll never do that again, I just..." He faded off, squeezing him tightly in his arms as tears dripped from his eyes. He then gasped, realizing where they were. He clutched Ryuu close, then picked him up. "We have to get out of here." He whispered softly, walking slowly out of the clearing and back into the trees, once again struggling to dodge the branches and bramble. He was really in no condition to be carrying someone else, but he knew Ryuu wasn't either. He just wanted to get home. After about half an hour of aimless walking, they finally made it back home. Tetsu opened the door, stepping inside and kicking off his shoes. He set Ryuu down, then shut the front door. He walked into the kitchen and began to clean up the uneaten food, fighting back his horrible headache. He couldn't believe what just happened, he hoped that if he shut the thoughts off and shoved them to the back of his mind, he would forget about it. But that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 am

"Tetsu, no don't..." Ryuu said softly as Tetsu was apologizing to him, when he should be the one really apologizing. It was him who got them into this mess after all. He overreacted about Tetsu being drunk, and killed someone Tetsu knew, and he felt guilt swallow up his heart. He felt Tetsu picked him up, and rested his ahead against his chest, saying nothing. He fell asleep during the trip back, and woke up after he was set down inside Tetsu's house. He slowly got up and walked towards Tetsu, not knowing what to say. Tetsu still seemed worried, and that worried himself even more. How could I be so stupid.. Ryuu thought to himself. "You should go take a nap, I'll take care of the mess." he said noting the cooking materials scattered all over the counters, and the uneaten food.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 am

Tetsu felt himself tense up for a moment before he let out a deep breath. "Ryuu, I got this," He whispered, his voice filled with pain and hurt. He didn't want Ryuu to do anything else. Tetsu himself didn't want to do anything else. He wished he could just stop time to think things out, but that was impossible. He threw the dishes into the dishwasher then leaned back against the counter, his hand cupped over his mouth as he stared at the ceiling. He couldn't think of anything to say. It felt like his heart was in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 am

Ryuu frowned as Tetsu refused to let him help. "Well..I'll.." Ryuu paused, looking at Tetsu. Tetsu was staring at the ceiling, clearly not making any sign that he made some eye contact whatsoever. "I'll go rest a bit.." Ryuu said softly, hurrying over to Tetsu's room. He climbed into his bed, and stared at the wall across him. Tears began to pour from eyes again. "I'm so sorry..." he said trying not to cry. It was useless, he was crying harder than ever now. He couldn't stand the fact that he killed one of Tetsu's friends, and that he made Tetsu cry. He could never forgive himself for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next