Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 pm

She pursed her lips as he pulled away, watching he fed his cat who just walked away anyways. She then frowned as she spoke, casting her eyes down. "If you want....." she trailed off, his voice quiet as she leaned against the fridge. "....We....we don't need to....do this." She pushed off the fridge and sighed. "I'm sorry.....I shouldn't have come here...."
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:21 pm

"No! No, it's okay," He whispered, quickly grabbing her wrist and shoving his leg between hers, hoisting her up slightly and pinning her against the fridge. "You don't seem to be complaining, neither am I," he met her brown eyed gaze with his own amber one, before pressing their lips together again forcefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:28 pm

She let out a soft moan as she felt his leg push between hers legs, she then kissed back with as much force as she could. He body was shaking lightly and so was he hands that were slowly unbuttoning his shirt
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Mikio smiled against her lips as he felt her begin to unbutton his shirt. He pulled away, looking at her with a teasingly seductive gaze. "Now, now. We just got in the door," He whispered, nipping her bottom lip softly. "Don't tell me, you just wanted to come over to do this now, did you? What a naughty girl," His voice was teasing as he reached for her shirt as well, slowly unbuttoning it before yanking it open. He pressed their lips together as he slid one hand up her thigh, sliding his fingers between her flesh and her panties, then quickly pulling it back out. He could feel the cats cunning gaze on them, but he didn't care. And not once in his life did he think that he would put someone before his cat. And what if Nataline's intentions weren't sincere? What if she just wanted higher grades? No... she was an amazing student. Why would she see the need to get her mark up? He pondered this slowly in his mind as his hands caressed her, sliding down her back then up her shirt before he wiggled his fingers between her skin and her bra. He began to unhook it gently, wondering what she would do. He pulled their lips apart, then pulled her hair to one side. He began to nibble and kiss her neck, enjoying the taste of her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Nataline bit her lip lightly and rested her head gently on the fridge door, she felt herself bit down harder when his fingers went between her panties and the skin in her private area. Nataline moved her head gently to the side as he nibbled along her neck, feeling her hands pull his shirt off quickly. Her hands began to explore his chest and stomach, tracing the lines of his skin gently.

What's happening to me? Am I turning into a whore? She thought to herself as she moved a hand down his stomach and towards her crotch, running her fingers along the area before teasingly moving her hands back up to his chest and setting them against each side of his chest. She moved her lips to the side of his neck and began to slowly kiss down from his jaw to his shoulder, a deep blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Mikio was surprised that she allowed him to touch her like that. He wrapped his arms tight around her, kissing trails all along her neck and collar bone. He pulled away, grabbing her hands and kissing her knuckles, he backed up slowly and lead her down the hallway. He never moved his lips from her hands as he pushed her gently into his bedroom, picking her up in his arms for a moment before gracefully setting her down on the bed. He didn't even care that he left his shirt in the kitchen, he couldn't care less, in fact. He reached up and pulled her shirt open completely, sliding it off of her arms and throwing it to the ground. He smiled down at her, running his hand along her red cheeks. He couldn't help but admire how simply beautiful she was, and she was all his. The heat of the moment was turning him crazy, he didn't even care she was one of his students, he didn't even care that he had just met her yesterday. And he defiantly didn't care about the age gap between them. He kissed along her neck as he slid his arms to her back. Nataline's bra was loosely hanging on her shoulders, dare he remove it. He pulled it up slightly, then slid it over her shoulders. He kept his gaze on her face the entire time, making sure that she was okay with everything he did. He slowly lifted it off of her chest, tossing it to the floor with her shirt. He smiled down at her, pressing his lips into her neck as he began to slowly caress her with his hands. She was so soft, skin like an angel. He felt himself let out a gentle moan against her jaw, completely caught up in the moment of the passion and desire.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Nataline felt a moan escape her lips as he moved his hands along her body. She felt her hands move to the waist band of his jeans then lower again, this time pressing her palm against his crotch and moving her hand in a circular movement, being sure to be gently and not press to hard. Nataline could feel herself hook a leg around his hips once again, caught up in the heat of the moment. Her other hand moved down to his jeans also, working to unbutton them.

She pulled his head over to the side so she could kiss his lips hard, her lips firm against his. "You sure.....you..want to do this?" She whispered, unsure if he actually wanted to do this, or was just going along with her. "I-i mean.... We could stop... oh hell." She grumbled the last part before connecting their lips again, for a very long moment.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Mikio held back a groan as he felt himself begin to grow stiff from Nataline's touch. He quickly moved her hand away so she wouldn't notice. He looked down at her with a soft gaze. "Well we're already like this, are we not?" He murmured, pointing to the fact they were both topless. He smiled down at her, moving his hands from her chest to her cheeks, stroking her cheekbones. "I think it's safe to say... I want this as much as you do, Nataline," His voice was gentle, and that was probably the first time he had actually referred to her by her first name. He kissed her lips tenderly, planting gentle kisses from her lips down to her neck, then back up. He pulled away then looked down at her, admiring her beautiful figure. "You're so gorgeous," He murmured softly, pressing his face at the skin between her breasts, sliding his hands down her sides and down to her skirt. He began to fumble with it, pulling down the zipper and gracefully pulling it down to her knees, then over her legs and down to the floor. He kissed along her torso, down to her belly button then back up her chest, neck, chin and finally her lips. He tangled his free hand in her hair as his fingers grazed her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Nataline felt herself moan and shiver lightly, moving her hand back down to the now obvious bulge in his pants. She worked to get his pants removed, her hands shaking lightly as she did. Nataline let out another soft moan as she slid her hand down to his boxers, running her hand lightly along his area. Her face was beat red, her body shaking lightly in need. "What's... What's your first name?" She whispered, her voice soft and quiet as she stroked him gently, her other hand moving to pull off his boxers.

I am going to lose my virginity, but the funny thing is, I don't mind... It's with him, and surprisingly that's all that matters. She whispered in her mind, quiet glad that she was losing her virginity to him. "A-and...is this your..first time..?" she was stuttering, something she rarely did.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Mikio gasped as Nataline slid her hands into his boxers, then pulled them off. He lifted his hand up to cover his mouth, holding back a loud moan. He quickly threw them to the floor, landing on the ground beside her shirt and bra. He blushed, for he was now completely exposed to her. He didn't mind however, as he smiled down at her. He was surprised when she asked him for his first name. He felt hesitant to tell her at first, but he then sighed. "Mikio," he whispered against her lips, his eyes half closed. "My name is Mikio," their lips grazed for a moment before he pulled away, pressing his face into her neck. He didn't reply to her last comment. In a way, it was his first time. With a female, anyhow. His first time had been with a male student of his a few years back, who practically begged for it. He shook the thought off. Mikio would consider this his first time, the first time he was willing. He didn't want to say 'No' to her, however, considering he was a grown adult, twenty four years old. He didn't want her to find him pathetic. He kissed her neck softly, then wedged his fingers between the skin of her thighs and her panties, pulling them down to her knees before tossing them away. They were both completely naked now. He kissed her passionately, their lips brushing together in sheer passion...

pig pig pig pig

Later that night...

They were both gasping, laying beside each other. No words escaped their lips as they both stared at each other with glazed over expressions, his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her close. She felt so precious to him, he didn't know why. He knew that he should feel guilty for stealing a young girls virginity, but he didn't care. He couldn't care less, in fact. He only pulled away when his cat jumped up on the bed, demanding attention. He smiled, pulling her onto his chest and stroking her white fur. "It's okay Schnookums. I love you too," He sighed, his voice soft as he stroked her soft fur. He then froze, realizing what he had just implied. He shook his head, thinking she would think nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Nataline froze when she heard what he said, a frown playing on her lips. She took a few more deep breaths to steady her gasping breaths before she rolled her head to the side to look at him. "Were you implying something?" She whispered, her eyes questioning as she moved a hand to her stomach, resting it there. She was so tired, exhaustion showing on her face.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:01 am

Mikio shook his head with a sigh, pulling his black hair from his eyes as he stroked his cat. He rolled his head to the side, looking at her. "Go to sleep, you look tired. I'll cook supper for you," He smiled, leaning over and kissing her cheek softly, pulling her blonde hair from her eyes behind her ear. He pushed his cat off then reached to the bedside table, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it up. He stood up, stretching his body out.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 am

She watched him stretch, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink as she watched his muscles tense on his arms and he back raise lightly. He had a very fit body, and his accent tope it off. He's so hot.. She thought to herself as she rolled onto her side, facing him. It felt weird, laying on her side, showing off the curves of her hips and to top it off, she was naked.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:42 am

Mikio yawned, then turned to look at her. He felt all the colour rush to his face at the way she was laying. She looked angelic and had a beautiful body. He tried to prevent his eyes from examining her body, her breasts, her curves and her sexy legs...
He mentally slapped himself.
Your a teacher dammit!
"Well, Ms. Bro-... Nataline," He corrected himself, smiling down at her. "Are you going to go back to sleep? If not you might as well get dressed and help me with dinner." He scoffed, slicking his black hair back before he reached for his boxers, sliding them on followed by his dress pants. He didn't even bother to put his shirt back on as he trudged out into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 am

Nataline sighed and slowly got up, getting dressed. Her movements were painful as she slid her underwear and bra back on, followed by where skirt and shirt. "I need a shower." She grumbled as she stumbled out into the hallway and to the kitchen, sighing lightly. "Do you think i could shower?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 am

"Yeah, sure," Mikio replied, then looked to see that she was still wearing her school uniform. He sighed, smiling lightly. He walked past her, purposely messing up her hair in the process. He walked into the bedroom and opened the drawers, pulling out a black shirt he never wore, along with a pair of boxers that were to small for him and sweatpants. He handed them to her. "Here," He sighed, "Don't wear those clothes. They must be filthy, and a constant reminder I just had sex with one of my students," he grumbled, fiddling with his dangling earring. "Give me your clothes, I'll wash them so they're clean for tomorrow," Mikio smiled, then blushed, realizing he just asked her to strip again. "U-Uh, when your done in the shower, yeah," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 am

She giggled lightly as he stuttered but took the clothing anyways. "Do I have to wear the boxers? I feel like such a trans if i do." She pouted lightly, tilting her head to the side. She also fixed her blonde hair, trying to make it look somewhat decent again. Considering she had sex hair and also the fact he messed her hair up purposely.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 am

"Yes," Mikio teased, leaning forward and flicking her forehead, much like she had done to him the day before. He watched her try to fix her hair, and he just messed it up again with a smug smirk. "Go shower," he chuckled, turning around and walking back into the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients for pasta with a sigh. He still couldn't believe that he had slept with one of his students...
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:19 am

She sighed and gave a small pout before she walked to the shower. Once she figured out how to use the grand shower she stripped then stepped in, sighing gently as the warm water hit her aching body. Thoughts of Mikio floated in her mind, images of his beautiful body moving with hers. Nataline gasped as she realized what she was thinking about and immedialtley shook her head, smaking her forehead a few times as she reached for soap tp scrub her body.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 am

Mikio was tired, somewhat exhausted, but he could deal with it. He boiled a pot of water, then split the spaghetti noodles in half before dumping them in. He heated up some tomato sauce, then leaned against the counter, sighing to himself. He could hear the shower running, and knew that Nataline was using it. He knew that he should feel bad about having sex with her, a student, but he didn't. Not at all. He didn't regret it either. It began to worry him as he rested his hand over his mouth, looking at the floor. He yawned, then ran a hand through his black hair. He played with his dangling earring before he returned to cooking. Once he had dished up two plates and set the table, he froze, then groaned to himself. He forgot to wash his hands before he began to cook. He lifted his fingers up, sniffing them lightly. His nose automatically scrunched up as he ran to the sink, scrubbing his hands down, using a nailbrush and all. Once done with that, he walked back to the table and sat down. He would wait until Nataline was out before he began to eat. He tapped his finger on the table impaciently, ignoring Schnookums, who was rubbing up against his leg.
Yeesh, girls. Take so damn long. He thought to himself with a smile, resting his face on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 am

Nataline finished up and dried off after shutting the water off. She got the boxers on then the shirt, blinking at how long it was on her, going to her knees. She walked out, sweatpants drapped on her arm. "Do i have to wear these? I'm practically wearing a dress." She grumbled, slicking her hair back that fell infront of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 am

"It's not like it matters," Mikio muttered, looking up at her. "Help yourself to dinner," He pointed to the table, then stood up. He grabbed her school uniform from her arms, and carried it back to the laundry room. He threw it in the washing machine along with a few other items of his own. He turned it on before walking to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, his amber eyes looking brighter then usual. He grabbed a comb and fixed his hair, slicking it back again. He quickly applied deodorant, knowing that he smelt like ass. He walked back out to the dining room, sitting back down after pushing his cat out of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 am

Nataline was sniffing his shirt as he was gone, the smell of him was comforting. As she was smelling the shirt the cat jumped up on the chair, staring at her with narrowed eyes that creeped her out. When she heard Mikio walking up behind her she quickly acted like she was not doing a thing. She watched as he pushed his cat off, who made a protesting noise and a growl before sauntering over to it's dish. "Your cat hates me, and creeps me out." Nataline pointed out, looking up at him as she grabbed her fork.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 am

Mikio laughed slightly. "She doesn't like anyone who takes my attention away from her," He commented, his voice monotone as he began to eat the pasta he prepared. He ignored the cat, who was giving him nasty glares. He ignored it, twirling the spaghetti around his fork before slipping it into his mouth. He got up again, then walked over to the fridge, grabbing out his bottle of Moskovskaya, pouring himself a glass before he put it back. He took a sip, sighing contently. He then looked at Nataline. "You want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am

"What do you got for weak alchol?" She asked, taking a bite of her pasta and chewing slowly, savouring the wonderful taste. He was an amazing cook. She smiled slightly, but her smile dropped as the cat growled again, looking at her. "Do you have a cage or something? Like seriously she looks ready tp attack." she scooted her cahir over an inch, eyes narrowed at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next