Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 am

"No need for that." Ryuu heard Tetsu murmur as he was lying on top of Tetsu. He suddenly felt Tetsu bite him on the ear, and cried out a moan, only to feel his lover's tongue lick it. "I can make you feel good with your clothes on, too." Ryuu heard Tetsu say in a happy mood, which only made Ryuu blush more. It was true that anything Tetsu did gave him butterflies or made his heart pound. Tetsu was definitely taking advantage of it. It was as if he was a puppet and Tetsu was his master; each movement in Tetsu's hands controlled him. He suddenly felt Tetsu's leg rub him between his legs, and Tetsu's hot breath against his neck. "Aah," he moaned, twitching in pleasure. He felt Tetsu move his lips around his body; only to leave hot trails of saliva. He would often let out soft moans in pleasure, enjoying every little action Tetsu would make. He decided it was his turn now to please the man, and moved his lips towards Tetsu, and kissing him. As he was kissing him, now and then he would bite Tetsu's lip, and with one of his hands he would rub Tetsu's area, and with the other hand he would slide his hand under his shirt, playing with one of his buds.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Tetsu purred softly, closing his eyes as Ryuu began to work at his body as well. The younger boy was catching on, making Tetsu feel like a pervert for teaching him such things. He slipped his hands up Ryuu's shirt, tracing his skilled fingers up his sides then back down along his back. He reached up, yanking Ryuu's tie off with his teeth before he began to work at the buttons on Ryuu's shirt.
[short and fail ik. OTL]
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 am

(You act like my posts don't fail, I have like a gazillion grammatical errors I don't bother to fix LOL.)

Ryuu was suprised that Tetsu continued to let him take the lead. Ryuu helped Tetsu take his shirt off then quickly moved in on Tetsu's neck, quickly back to sucking his skin, making a hickey. The only thing on his mind now was to make Tetsu feel good. He slid off Tetsu's underwear and pants, and started to pump him. He teased Tetsu now and then, playing with one of his buds in his mouth. He couldn't help but smile at Tetsu's reactions; to hear his lover let out moans now and then. Tetsu was just so cute. He then moved his face away from Tetsu's chest and down to his lower area. He continued to suck on Tetsu's skin, still pumping him. He made sure to miss no spot of Tetsu's lower half's exposed flesh, breathing hotly against Tetsu's goosebump-covered skin. "I wonder.." he said softly, as he quickly switched hands then moved his head down lower.. He wondered how sensitive Tetsu was there.. It wouldn't hurt to find out.. He slowly licked there, ready to ignore every protest he expected Tetsu to have.

(uh idk.)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:36 am

Tetsu's breaths escaped in sharp, heavy gasps. When Ryuu began to lick him, he let out a high-pitched wail of pleasure. He quickly slapped his hands over his mouth, trying to silence himself. The sensation was so... odd, but pleasing. Never had he been treated like this, for he was always the one pampering. He wiggled around, completly embarrassed to be exposed like this, but loving it at the same time. "A-aah... Ryuu... p-please.... Oh, god that feels so good. ~ " He moaned out lustfully, wanting the young vampire to know that he was indeed enjoying his actions. When Ryuu's tongue flicked past a sensitive spot, Tetsu let out a soft squeak of pleasure before quickly covering his mouth again.
[LOL total uke now.]
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 am

Ryuu smiled, and couldn't help but slip out a light chuckle when seeing how Tetsu reacted to every move he made. He was happy he was able to please the man he loved. He moved Tetsu's hand from his mouth, holding on to it. "You really are something," he grinned, then kissed Tetsu passionately, letting his free hand roam around Tetsu's body as he liked. He was usually the one not knowing what to do, and always letting Tetsu please him. It honestly felt different, but nonetheless pleasurable. "I love you," he cooed, and gently wiggled his finger around where Tetsu had squeaked when he licked them there. He kissed Tetsu again, and this time, pushed the finger in, not parting his lips from Tetsu's.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:12 am

Tetsu dug his nails into Ryuu's back, holding onto him tight. He let out a groan of complaint when Ryuu stopped licking him, but instantly melted under the feel of his fingers stroking him. "Ah! ~ R-Ryuu... I love you too," He whispered, his breath hot against Ryuu's ear. Tetsu was quick to respond to all of Ryuu's actions, whether it be eagerly kissing him or shuddering under his fingers. When Ryuu began to finger him, Tetsu squeaked again, his golden eyes shooting open wide. "W-Wha..." He faded off, then let out a faint yelp as his sweet spot was stroked. "O-Oh!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 am

Ryuu couldn't help but smile at Tetsu's reactions. The older man was just so cute... He wanted to do everything in his power to completely satisfy Tetsu at this moment. He had an idea, but didn't know how Tetsu would react.. After all.. he was the smaller one. Even though, Tetsu meant the world to him so he was determined to pleasure his lover. He quickly took a deep breath, and slid in a position on top of the man. Exhaling slowly, he slowly pushed into the older male, penetrating inside of him. He quickly gasped in pleasure, and rocked his body into his lover's, not stopping; letting out sighs of pleasure.

(GHDFJGH, NOELLA MADE ME.)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 am

Tetsu's mouth fell open, and he let out a silent cry. He had never been penetrated before. The feeling was odd, yet enjoyable. Being connected to his lover in such a manner, Tetsu felt as if he could stay this way forever. He wrapped his legs around Ryuu's waist, then hitched his arms around the young man's neck. He hoped that Ryuu would be able to find enjoyment in this as well. For the first little while, Tetsu just let out pained grunts. But eventually, the sounds developed into gentle moans of pleasure. "N-Nnn... aah. ~ I didn't know you had it in you," Tetsu gasped out, chuckling breathlessly as Ryuu slowly moved inside of him. "F-Faster..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 am

Ryuu was surprised by Tetsu's reactions, and his moaning. He smiled a bit, and continued to thrust into the male, his body feeling tingly. "T-Tetsu I think I might.." he started to say but was soon interrupted by a large sound of the door being slammed open. "Look what I got for my precious Ryuu~" Itachi chirped, holding a pink nurse outfit in front of the two. Itachi didn't seem to be stirred by the sight of Ryuu on top of Tetsu, and quickly picked up the boy, and carried him to a table. "I also brought some headbands I know that would fit you," he smiled, ignoring Tetsu, as if he was just another piece of furniture. He set a bag on the desk, and pulled out ribbons, and headbands, and even stockings. "Hm.. let's see.." he said to himself, rummaging through the bag. "Uh.." Ryuu said confused not knowing what to do. "I was busy.." he said uncomfortably. "But this is much more fun!" Itachi grinned, exposing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:25 am

Tetsu let out a soft cry of agreement, feeling himself fall close to release when the front door suddenly opened. Tetsu's entire body froze, and he quickly pulled away from Ryuu and dove for the nearest blanket. He tossed the couch cover at Ryuu, wanting the boy to cover up as soon as possible. He didn't want Itachi seeing him. Tetsu wrapped a blanket around his waist, then stood up. Tetsu let out angry rumbles from the back of his throat, his teeth clenched and fists stiff. He stared at the attire that Itachi bought for Ryuu, and he let out a sharp breath. He sat back down on the couch, his entire body shaking with rage. He literally had to bite down on his tongue to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 am

Ryuu stood there, nervously, looking over at Tetsu. He began to run over to Tetsu but was soon hauled again by Itachi in a swift movement. "Itachi, let me down," Ryuu said annoyed, kicking his legs, trying to wriggle out of the older vampire's grasp. "Ssh," Itachi smiled, blowing on Ryuu's neck. Ryuu couldn't help but let out a soft moan, and quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Itachi.. you came at a wrong time.. so if you could please uhm come back later?" Ryuu mumbled, in Itachi's arms. Itachi let out a hearty chuckle, and quickly slipped the nurse outfit on Ryuu. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing," he winked, and moved swiftly outside, using his vampiric ability to move inhumanly fast.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 am

Tetsu blinked, surprised to find Itachi and Ryuu gone in an instant. He growled, marching outside after them. Itachi was whispering something to Ryuu, trying to lead him down the driveway. Tetsu quickly ran up, snatching Ryuu away from him. "He's mine." Tetsu growled, lifting the boy up into his arms. Childishly, he stuck his tongue out at Itachi before he took the boy back into the house. Still, Tetsu was extremely defensive. Not to mention he was still angry about what had happened before, and that Itachi had made Ryuu moan. Only Tetsu could do that. He looked down at the boy in his arms, and blinked as he realized how revealing Ryuu's clothes were. "O-Oh." He blinked, setting Ryuu down in the kitchen once they got inside. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, not quite sure what to say about his attire. In a way, he was mad at Itachi for buying him such a thing. But at the moment, Tetsu couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 am

"Itachi! You can't just pick up people and try to kidnap them!" Itachi just smiled, still holding the boy in his arms. Ryuu was about to bite Itachi's arm, until he was immediately swooped from behind. "Whaa-" he turned around and noticed it was Tetsu holding him. He let out a sigh of relief, and wrapped his arms around the man's neck. Ryuu turned to look to see Itachi's reaction, but noticed he was already gone. There was something weird how Itachi just always popped out of nowhere, and vanished, Ryuu thought. Ryuu noticed Tetsu was staring at him, then looked away. He looked at him confused, and then realized they were already home. "Oh right!" Ryuu chirped, and hopped out of Tetsu's arms. "I have to make curry for you," he grinned, then walked over to the kitchen, getting out the ingredients. As he started to cook, every now and then he would spill the ingredients, and have to bend over to pick them up. As he waited for the stove to turn on, he looked at Tetsu, cocking his head to the side, confused by Tetsu's facial expression.

(pedo for life. :I)
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:09 am

Tetsu sat down, his face hot with embarrassment. He was still only covered by a blanket, his behind throbbing from what had just happened. He was too flustered to say anything. He just laid his head down on the table, not able to watch Ryuu cook for him and confidently flash him every other time he bent over. Tetsu couldn't help but feel like a huge pervert. If he could just contain himself during the day, things like this wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 am

After Ryuu finished making the curry, he served it on a plate, and set it in front of Tetsu. He sat on a vacant chair by the table, waiting for Tetsu's reaction to his cooking. He blinked then said, "Tetsu? Are you alright?" he became worried, then looked at his outfit. It must be making him feel uncomfortable, and a bit disgusted at the same time, he thought and sighed. "I'll go change, I'll be right back." He quickly went over to their room, and pulled out a long-sleeved shirt from the closet. He slipped off the nurse outfit, throwing it on the bed, then slipped the shirt on. The sleeves went past his hands, and the shirt hung below his knees. He found a pair of clean boxers and pulled them on, them rolled him up. No matter how ridiculous he looked, it didn't seem to bother him anymore. He went back to the kitchen, wondering if Tetsu tried the curry yet.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 am

When Ryuu left, Tetsu lifted his head up. He sniffed the curry, not able to resist anymore. He picked up his fork and curiously tasted it. He sighed happily, it was delicious. That was only to be expected of his favorite food cooked by Ryuu. He continued to eat, shamelessly devouring the entire plate by the time Ryuu got back into the kitchen. When he noticed the boy's attire, he couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Let's go shopping one day for clothes that fit you." He beamed lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 am

Ryuu blushed at Tetsu's laughter, and walked towards him. He smiled, seeing the almost empty plate. He sat on the his lap, and took the fork and scooped up curry, and fed Tetsu what was left of it. He then set the fork back down on the table, and hugged the man, and nuzzled against his chest. He lifted his head, and said, "I'll make as much curry as you want." He then kissed Tetsu's nose, and went buried his face back into his chest. It always seemed at the worst possible times, someone would appear and interfere between them. He wondered when Itachi would come back, and what he was actually planning. He had to admit, the nurse outfit getup was pretty random. Kyou probably disliked him too much by now to return for a while. He suddenly lifted his head again, remembering something. He held the man's hand, and said, "Your birthday is soon isn't it? What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 am

"Ah, yes!" Tetsu remembered, setting his hands on Ryuu's waist to keep him in position. "I completly forgot... heh. I don't really want to do anything..." He mumbled, looking away. "I've never celebrated my birthday with a big celebration, so... just staying home will be fine I guess." He smiled at Ryuu, laying his head on top of Ryuu's, squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 am

"Well things will be different. I want to celebrate your birthday. It's a special day after all." Ryuu knew he shouldn't pressure Tetsu, but he really wanted him to be happy. "Plus, it seems we rarely ever leave the house, doesn't it?" He then took Tetsu's hand and brought it to his mouth, kissed it, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:23 am

Tetsu blushed as Ryuu kissed his hand, and he pulled it away quickly. "Yeah, that's true. But I don't want to run into people. I don't like socializing." He grumbled, then looked at him with a smile. "I'm okay just being with you." He laughed softly, inhaling the scent of the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 am

Ryuu frowned when Tetsu pulled his hand away, and felt even more hurt as the man rejected his offer and only made excuses. "You're right.. I was only being selfish," Ryuu said, getting off of Tetsu. He took Tetsu's plate to the sink, and began washing it. He was wondering why he was feeling so bothered by Tetsu's rejection. I need to stop being so selfish, he thought, scrubbing the plate in frustration.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 am

Tetsu let out a soft sigh when Ryuu got off of him. "Eh? Do you want to go out somewhere? I can't think of any place that we could go too..." Tetsu murmured. He thought that going out for dinner would be a nice idea, but then he remembered that Ryuu didn't like THAT kind of food. He couldn't help but wonder if Ryuu would attack another human again if they went out into public. Just like he did to Matsura. He was surprised they hadn't been brought into question about it by the authorities. Tetsu shook the thought away, feeling guilty that he couldn't trust Ryuu around humans. The only people they ever really interacted with was each other, Itachi and Kyou. Not that he enjoyed the company of the last two, however.
Realizing he faded off into thought, he shook his head. He noticed Ryuu seemed to be in a different world, so Tetsu figured that we would let the boy be. He left the kitchen, staring at his feet as he wandered into the living room and turned on the T.V.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 am

Ryuu stared at the plate, as Tetsu walked past him, and turned on the TV. I might as well go buy him a present.. Ryuu thought, and set the plate down, and walked over into the room. He put one of Tetsu's coats on, and found a pair of his own pants under the bed, so he slid them on. "If I try to go out through the front door, Tetsu will know.." he said to himself, and opened the window in front of the bed, and climbed out. "I'm old enough anyway. I'll be back soon before he'll notice," he added softly, and made his way to the street. He had no idea the nearest stores would be so he kept on walking until he saw a taxi drive its way toward his direction. He held his hand out, making a thumbs up sign, and smiled when the taxi stopped. He climbed inside and told the driver to go to the nearest store center. He sat in the car, honestly happy to get a breath of fresh air. He loved being around Tetsu, but it bothered him how they rarely left the house.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 am

Tetsu heard thumping coming from the bedroom, and he glanced over to the hallway. He figured it was probably Ryuu being clumsy, like usual. He shook the thought off then went back to watching his T.V program. When he didn't hear from Ryuu for another twenty minutes, he began to get worried. He stood up, then walked down the hall and to the bedroom. He noticed the window was wide open, and he stared at nothing. It took a moment for his mind to process what had happened, but when he did, he cursed loudly. "Fuck! Ryuu!" He snarled, stomping over to the window. He slammed it shut, then drew the blinds. Was Ryuu really THAT sick of him? Had he ran away for good? Maybe he had been to harsh on the younger boy earlier... Tetsu shook his head quickly, then left the bedroom and shut the door. He didn't know what to do now. He was alone, for the first time in what seemed like forever, and he didn't know how to handle it. Tetsu grabbed his cigarette package from the desk, then pulled one out and lit it. He held it between his lips, taking a long drag. Ryuu told him not to smoke anymore, but he wasn't here to scold him so Tetsu thought nothing of it. He walked back into the living room, sitting in front of the T.V again. He couldn't help but feel a little bit worried. Ryuu WAS pedo bait, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 am

When the taxi driver reached a location filled with a wide variety of stores, Ryuu politely told him to stop. "That will be $20.45, the driver said, as he held out his hand. Ryuu nodded and slipped his hand into his pocket, suddenly realizing he forgot to bring money with him. He sat there not knowing what to do, and sighed. He leaned over to the driver, and quickly held down the man, as he drank from his neck. He didn't realize how thirsty he actually was until he had to force himself off the man. The blood was not as nearly delicious as Tetsu's blood but blood was blood. The driver sat there passed out, from the loss of blood, and Ryuu quickly slipped out of the taxi, and to the shopping area. How am I going to buy something now.. I can't just drink every person I see, he thought frustrated. He suddenly thought of an idea, and rushed over to a woman pushing a shopping cart to the parking lot. "M-miss," Ryuu said shyly, tugging the woman's coat. "I-I'm in need of money you see, and I thought I'd give my mother a present..but.." he blinked, shedding tears now. "I.." "You poor thing!" the woman exclaimed, hugging Ryuu close. "I'll buy your mother a present, and give you a ride home, how about that?" she smiled. "That would be wonderful," Ryuu nodded innocently, wiping his tears. The woman quickly loaded her groceries inside the trunk of her car, and returned to Ryuu, and held his hand as they entered a supermarket.

Ryuu ended up getting a teddy bear that held a heart that said Tetsu's name, and a big box of a collection of vegetable seeds. "Are you sure this okay?" he looked at the woman confused. "Oh, yes, it's my pleasure," she smiled at him and started the car. "What's the address?" she said, not looking at him. "3489 Carrot St." "Isn't that where Tetsuya lives?" the woman asked. Ryuu froze in his seat, not knowing what to say. "I-I.." He stared at his lap, realizing that the teddy bear was holding a heart with Tetsu's name. "H-he..I.." Ryuu stammered, nervously. All he had to do was suck her blood when she stopped the car, but he didn't want to. "Oh, I may be thinking of 3489 Cabbage Ave, my mistake," the woman added. "Y-yeah.." Ryuu softly replied. When she was close to their house, Ryuu quickly opened the car door, causing her to stop the car. "Thanks!" Ryuu quickly said, and held the items with him, running to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next