Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:36 am

By the end of the afternoon, Tetsu was still laying on the couch. He had burned through an entire package of cigarettes, ate like gremlin and finished a few coolers. He knew that he should have probably gotten rid of all the alcohol in the house, but he had never gotten around to it. He extinguished his last cigarette, then closed his eyes as he turned off the T.V. Ryuu still wasn't home, and he was extremely worried at this point. But he was too distant to do anything about it. He just laid on the couch, completly dazed and bloated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 am

Ryuu quickly ran to the window, but realized Tetsu had closed the window. "Uh oh," he said softly, as he couldn't open the window from the outside. He went to the front door, and knocked on it, sighing in the cold. He held the items behind his back, waiting for Tetsu to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:47 am

Tetsu heard a knock on the door, and he blinked. He figured it must be Ryuu, and cursed to himself. He kicked the booze bottle under the couch, and hid the ash tray. He ran over to the door, opening it clumsily. He saw Ryuu there, hiding his arms behind his back. He stared down at the boy, then looked away and walked back inside. He knew that if he tried to talk, Ryuu would smell the alcohol on his breath, even if he could smell it already. "Welcome home," He whispered groggily.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 am

Before Tetsu could completely walk away, Ryuu dashed towards him, and hugged him tightly from behind. He let go and held the bear and box up to him. "Look what I got yo--" Ryuu paused smelling a strong odor of alcohol and cigarettes. He quickly shoved the items in Tetsu's arms, and ran to his bedroom, slamming the door closed. He didn't care if he was overreacting, for some reason just knowing what Tetsu did greatly bothered him. He laid on the bed, his face in his arms, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 am

Tetsu took the items from Ryuu's hands, watching him dash down the hall. He looked at the bear and seeds that Ryuu had gotten from him, and he instantly felt his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach in guilt. "R-Ryuu..." He whispered, then set the items down on the couch. He walked down the hallway slowly, then opened the bedroom door. He saw Ryuu face first in the bed, sulking. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "...Tell me when you leave next time, okay? I thought you ran away from me or something." Tetsu grumbled, shutting the door and leaning against it. He looked down at his feet. He knew he should have trusted Ryuu more. He then narrowed his eyes. "...did you feed today? Your skin looks more peachy then before." He whispered, frowning. He made Ryuu promise not to feed from anyone except him, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 am

"I.." Ryuu froze, realizing what he had done. "I didn't have money to pay the taxi driver so I just needed to make him pass out and.." He lifted his head, and sat up on the bed. "I don't like using your blood to feed off of, I don't want you to feel like I'm using you or anything and w-what if I keep feeding but I don't stop? Then what?" he said louder now, staring at his lap. "I'm going to bed," he said not caring it was the afternoon. He stripped to his boxers, and slid inside the bed's sheets. "You can't talk anyway. You've been drinking and smoking."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Tetsu stared at him, then narrowed his eyes. "Goodnight." He whispered coldly in response, closing the door as he left the bedroom and went back to the living room. Tetsu didn't really have a good arguement, so he didn't want to seem stupid. He sat down on the couch, sinking into the cushions before he closed his eyes. He would probably end up sleeping on the couch tonight. Even though it was HIS house. He looked at the bear sitting beside him, then picked it up. It was soft, and had his name on it. Tetsu smiled, hugging it as he got into a more comfortable position and made an effort to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Ryuu sighed disappointed, hearing Tetsu leave. He rolled around, still bothered, trying to sleep. Half an hour later, he pulled out his pillow underneath his head and pressed his face against it, defeated. He was so used to sleeping next to Tetsu in the same bed, the fact that he was in the same building as him but in a different place tortured him. He got out of the bed, and crept over to the living room, to see Tetsu's sleeping body on the couch. He looked more closely, to see Tetsu hugging the bear he gave him. Ryuu couldn't help but smile, and slowly climbed onto the couch, and slid himself next to Tetsu's resting body. He snuggled against the man, feeling his body's warmth. He wondered what Tetsu would think when he woke up, but didn't care. He could finally fall asleep now..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 am

Tetsu woke up the next morning, then rubbed his eyes with a groan. He had a hammering headache from the alcohol, and he let out a gentle grunt of pain as the sun burned his vision. He went to roll over, but gasped as he found an object in the way. It was Ryuu. The boy had been snuggled up against his back. Tetsu felt his stomach turn in guilt, but he bent over and wrapped his arms tight around him. He laid back down, holding the boy close. He wedged his nose into his hair, inhaling deeply. Ryuu smelt so nice..
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:46 am

Ryuu yawned and stretched, as soon as he woke up, feeling Tetsu's arms wrapped around him. He smiled and gently slid out of his grasp. He sat on top of Tetsu now; his boxers were barely covering his pelvic area. He leaned over, and kissed Tetsu on the forehead. "What time is it?" he purred, having his arms wrapped around Tetsu's neck.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:17 am

Tetsu kept his eyes closed, seeming as the light would try to murder him if he didn't, so he didn't notice Ryuu's lack of clothing. "Mm, I don't know... check the clock." He grumbled, but smiled when Ryuu kissed his forehead softly. It seemed like everything had been cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 am

"Fine," Ryuu said, getting off of Tetsu. It was amazing that his boxers had not yet fallen down to his knees yet. He walked over to the clock on the wall and looked up to see the time. 11:03 AM. "It's 11 already in the morning, so I'll make you some breakfast," he smiled. He searched the cabinets and pulled out a pan, and paused suddenly while holding the pan. He chest lurched in pain, causing him to fall to his knees. He dropped the pan, and it clattered loudly against the kitchen floor. Was he thirsty? He already had sucked blood from the taxi driver.. He noticed a hand held out to him, and thinking it was Tetsu's, he automatically took it and was helped up. He looked up to see that it was Itachi, smiling mischieviously. "Nice attire, I might say," he grinned, exposing his sharp canines. "Huh?" Ryuu looked down to see how low his boxers were, and quickly pulled them back up. "Did you like the outfit I gave you?" Itachi said picking up the pan. "Ah, yes, thank you," Ryuu said politely. "I'm sure Tetsu liked it as well," he added. Itachi sneered, then changed the subject by saying, "Your chest hurts, doesn't it?" Ryuu blinked at him suprised. "H-how do you know?" "Did you think you could spend your whole life drinking off of humans or any other insignificant creatures?" he said tapping the pan with his nails. "Well I--" "You're a pure-blood, so it is essential to drink off of another pure-blood, for preservation. Half-bloods don't ever age, and are strong, but they will die if they drink a pure-blood's blood. You're almost eighteen, and when you turn that age, you must feed from a pure-blood, or else, you may lose absolute control of yourself." Ryuu stared at Itachi, wondering what Tetsu was thinking by now. "My parents never told me any of this.." he said softly, staring at the ground. "Maybe it's because they died before they could tell you at a suitable age. I am willing to be your donor you see." Itachi brushed Ryuu's cheek with his hand, and for a second Ryuu thought he could see the other vampire's eyes glimmer a crimson red color. "But it's your choice," Itachi whispered, close to Ryuu's ear, enough to send goosebumps down his pale arms. Not more than a few seconds later, Itachi suddenly vanished into a thin whisp of smoke. Ryuu stood there confused, and just looked at Tetsu, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 am

Tetsu didn't do anything, but laid there half asleep instead. He was barely aware of anything that was happening. He could hear Itachi's voice, and he knew he would just end up pissed off if he tuned in now. Before he knew it, Itachi was gone completly. He stared at Ryuu expectantly, not knowing quite what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 am

Ryuu walked over to Tetsu, surprised he didn't react at all when Itachi had arrived. Maybe he was just really sleepy. He closed his eyes, as his chest was burning, and he sighed. He sat by Tetsu, and played with the man's fingers. "If you weren't paying attention, I need a pureblood to be my donor of blood so I don't go crazy and uncontrolled when I turn eighteen. Itachi has offered to be my donor so don't get mad if I do let him, okay?" Ryuu smiled, his forehead touching Tetsu's. "But right now I'm really thirsty.." he blushed, gripping Tetsu's hand more tightly. "So if you don't mind.."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 am

Tetsu frowned at Ryuu's explanation. He didn't want Ryuu doing anything that had to involve Itachi, but he couldn't help it. Itachi was a vampire after all, Ryuu would probably be better off with him. At this note, Tetsu unraveled the bandages from his neck, revealing the sickly coloured skin and disturbingly infected wound. "Bite in another spot," Tetsu murmured. He was really tired for some reason, his eye heavy as he rolled his head to the side and pulled Ryuu onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

Ryuu felt himself, pulled onto Tetsu's lap, and wrapped his arms around the man's neck. Ryuu frowned at the sight of the horrid-looking, swollen wound, and licked it gently. He moved his mouth away from the wound, and looked for another spot. He was about to bite into his shoulder, but paused once he Tetsu's heavy breathing. "Tetsu..?" he said softly, and sighed. A little bit will sustain me for a while.. he thought, and sunk his fangs into Tetsu's shoulder, drinking. He could feel himself being restored, the pain fading from his chest..but seeing Tetsu wince didn't help at all. When he finished, he pulled away and wiped his mouth. "Usually vampires feel absolute pleasure when their partners drink from them.. but it must be different because you're obviously a human. Don't worry, I would never turn you into a vampire." He blinked, noticing Tetsu wasn't reacting much to him at all. "Tetsu? What's wrong?" he pulled the man's chin up, trying to identify what the matter was.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:34 am

Tetsu let out a soundless gasp when Ryuu bit into his neck. His eyelids grew heavy as he let his mouth hang open, his body stiff with an unusual pain. He felt paralyzed, his limbs seeming not capable of moving. He let out a pant of relief when Ryuu lifted up. The skin on his neck was odd looking. It was unusually bumpy, and the colours almost seemed as if there had been multiple shades of paint splattered on his neck. The dead skin had turned completly black, and was starting to peel in some areas and puss fluids in others. Tetsu shook his head slowly, looking at Ryuu through the corner of his eye. "I-I'm..." He started, but let out a sharp cry of pain as Ryuu lifted up his chin, causing strain to his neck. "...f-fine... I'm just tired." He stammered out, his eyes hardly open.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 am

"Tetsu?" Ryuu said wide-eyed as Tetsu let out a loud whine of pain. "Tetsu..Tetsu wha-" Ryuu paused mid-sentence to see the skin around where he had pierced his skin. He started at it in horror, speechless. "I..I.." his voice cracked, and he immediately got off and ran to the phone. "You're not fine, I'm getting Kyou.." As he dialed Kyou's number, his eyes started to swell up with tears. It's all my fault.. he thought, quickly wiping them away as the ring tone began. After the second ring, Kyou had answered. "Kyou, come quick, Tetsu's not well at all..his skin...I..a vampire attacked him, and he's doing horribly..Come quick..please, please, please.." His voice shook, and he quickly hung up, and set the phone down. He moved over to Tetsu and fell on his knees, and held his hand gently. "You're going to be okay," he said softly, kissing the man's hand. "I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 am

"N-No! Ryuu!" Tetsu snapped, forcing himself to sit up when Ryuu ran over to call Kyou. When he realized it was too late, he sighed deeply. "Ugh." He grumbled, then laid back down. When Ryuu took his hand and kissed it, he couldn't help but smile softly. "I'm fine. I'll be fine, don't worry Ryuu. Hones-" He started, but cut off as he let out a sharp weep of pain. "A-Ah! O-Oww... " He mumbled, sinking into the couch, being careful of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:24 am

"Tetsu!" Ryuu cried out as he immediately hugged him, trying to be as careful as he could to not hurt him anymore. "Kyou's going to come soon, and you'll be alright, and I won't feed off of you anymore, and we'll figure something out." Ryuu got off of Tetsu, and stood up, and ruffled the man's hair. "I'll get you some tea, okay?" he said, then walked over to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 am

Tetsu pursed his lips at this, not happy to hear the Kyou was coming over. Despite the fact the man was his brother. he didn't like him at all. Especially not after what happened over the time Ryuu had stayed with him. In fact, a lot of bad things had happened since Ryuu came into the picture. Tetsu's relationship with his brother was fine before. He shook the thought off, finding himself getting drowsy as his lids were nearly closed now. "Ugh..." He grumbled slowly, trying to get himself in a different position.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 am

Ryuu started to heat the water for the tea, and sighed. He couldn't feel comfortable at all; Tetsu was in the other room suffering, and it was all because of him. He hoped that Kyou would be willing to help, no matter what happened in the past. After all, Tetsu was his brother. He walked out of the kitchen, and to Tetsu's room, then came back with blankets. He moved over to Tetsu and covered him with them, and leaned forward to kiss the man on his forehead. He couldn't help but feel chills as he looked at the worse and how much worse it had gotten from the last time. If Kyou or any help didn't come fast enough, Tetsu might die. Ryuu's eyes teared up at this thought but he shook his head, and walked back to the kitchen. He looked through cabinets, and pulled out a box filled with camomile flavored tea bags. Hurry up, Kyou, he thought, taking out a packet, and putting the box away.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am

Tetsu kept his eyes half closed, looking up at the ceiling. He felt almost as if he wasn't... there. He could hear the gentle tone of Ryuu's voice every now and then, but it was faint. Almost as if the boy was yelling at him from a mile away. It seemed that just then, the front door opened and Kyou came in. Without knocking, of course.
"Yo!" Kyou waved, shutting the door behind him. He didn't take off his shoes either as he walked over to his brother, who was laying on the couch. He stared at him, then raised an eyebrow. "Stupid brother. It's JUST like him to allow vampires to make a meal out of him." He bent down, examining the wound further. "It looks as if he's been bitten a few times as well." He muttered, then looked over at Ryuu. "Why did you call me? What did you think that was going to achieve? Tetsu's going to have to be hospitalized for a while, by the looks of it." Kyou told the boy. Despite Kyou's coldness, there was flecks of worry burned in his iris'.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:42 am

Ryuu ran over, and after what he had heard Kyou said, he wanted to kill him. "You act like it's nothing, what kind of brother are you?" he said coldly. "But thanks for coming over," he added more gently. "I'll go call the hospital now," he said and walked over to the phone. After calling, he sat down by Tetsu, and brushed his cheek softly with the back of his hand. "Can you stay here, until Tetsu comes back from the hospital? It's not like I'm afraid of being alone in this house, it's just that I might do something crazy if I'm here by myself." Truth is, Ryuu was afraid of staying alone. Since he lived with Tetsu, he craved a need to be around others. His family were usually busy with clan matters, so they rarely were home as much as a busy human's parents were. He was getting closer to being eighteen, and if he couldn't drink from Itachi because of circumstances, he feared how he would act. "You don't have to if you don't want to, I can ask someone else if you can't." he said, Itachi in his mind. Sure Itachi was pretty strange, but who wasn't, nowadays?
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:08 am

"Oh yeah?" Kyou narrowed his eyes, glaring at Ryuu. "And what kind of lover are YOU? Allowing this to happen to him? You should be taking care of him." He growled back, then looked down at his brother. He sighed softly, then picked Tetsu up in his arms and threw the man over his shoulders gently. Tetsu grunted, mumbling something to himself but quickly grew quiet again. "Sure, whatever. But I have work, so I won't be here all the time." He said, then walked over to the door. "Put your coat on. You're coming with me to the hospital and explaining what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next