Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 am

Ryuu gritted his teeth at Kyou's comeback. Oh how he would love to just bite into his neck. But he couldn't think that, it was his own fault in the end anyway. Tetsu would never forgive him for this. He immediately shoved past Kyou, opening the door, and walked over to his car.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 am

Kyou raised an eyebrow, tightening his grip on his brother before he left the house, shutting the door and locking it behind him. The cold greeted them instantly, and he was sure to hurry over to the car and place Tetsu in the back seat beside Ryuu. "Hold onto him, make sure he doesn't roll around." Kyou told the boy, then got in the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 am

"I'm not stupid," Ryuu hissed, as he held onto Tetsu. He looked at Tetsu worried, hoping that they would make it into the hospital in time. He slid his hand into his lover's and gripped it tightly. He wouldn't let himself look at the wounds no matter what. They just made him feel even more miserable for what he had done. Itachi can supply me with bags of blood or something, Ryuu thought. He could hear Tetsu's struggled breaths, and gripped Tetsu's hand even tighter. "Kyou, hurry," he ordered, his tone forceful.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 am

Kyou clenched the steering wheel, frustrated as Ryuu was constantly snapping at him from the back seat. He held onto his tongue as he pulled out of the drive way and sped quickly down the road. He glanced at them through the rear-view mirror for a moment before he focused back on the road. He mumbled things under his breath, angry that Ryuu had let his brother sink into his current condition without speaking up sooner.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 am

Ryuu's hold on Tetsu was tight, as his eyes started to tear up. It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault. After I tell them what happened, I'm never coming back. Ever again. He won't have to be my blood donor, lie and rarely go outside, and feel restrained by me. He can go back to being a vampire hunter. Ryuu loosened his grip now, and wiped his eyes with his free hand. I'm sure Kyou would enjoy that as well, he thought as he glared at Kyou. He hoped they would reach the hospital soon before he started yelling.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 am

"Ryuu..." Tetsu mumbled, stirring for the first time since they had got in the car. The man didn't bother to open his eyes, he just let out another sleepy mumble. He felt Ryuu's hand holding his own, and he smiled softly and held it tighter. "...ma... you never... m... made me that... curry.." Tetsu grumbled, passing out again.
Kyou looked at them through the rear view mirror again. "You didn't even make him curry?" He joked, knowing all too well that curry was Tetsuya's favorite food. "My poor brother! How has he managed for so long?" He teased, then turned serious again. He kept his eyes on the road, the hospital close.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 am

Ryuu's eyes widened as he heard Tetsu stir. "Stupid..when you get back I'll make you a thousand plates of it." He kissed the man's forehead gently, and nuzzled against the side of his neck that wasn't bitten. "I swear this will never happen again," he whispered feeling his eyes tears up. Maybe I shouldn't leave him..No! If I don't things will just get worse, he reminded himself. He looked up and saw the hospital a few feet away from them. "Kyou, once you park, I'll rush over and tell them what happened so they can get ready. You can carry him over, after all you're much stronger than I am.." he said looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22