Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:31 am

Kyou frowned, but opened the door anyway. He peeked inside, seeing Ryuu laying on the bed. He walked over to him, then sat down on the edge of the bed. "Jerk, isn't he?" Kyou asked, looking down at him. "You'd be better off with someone who would treat you right, Ryuu," He murmured, resting his palm on his cheek. He grazed his cheek bone with his thumb then bent over him, smiling lightly.

~~~

Tetsu felt tears stinging in his eyes as he sawed through the restraints. Almost there.... Almost there... Tetsu whispered to himself, then the blade suddenly slipped from between his sweaty toes. He let out a muffled cry of frustration. He moved to a different angle, then pushed his foot up against the wall. He pushed hard, yanking at the restraints that were half cut through. They slowly began to snap, thread by thread until he fell backwards, landing on the ground with a thump. He reached up, then ripped the tape from his mouth. He let out a strangled groan of pain, realizing the hard way he hadn't shaved for a few days. He sat there, catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Ryuu stared at Kyou, saying nothing. "What are you trying to say?" Ryuu said frowning, as he turned over to his side on the bed. Kyou was confusing, he did not know what his intent was. Tetsu was also confusing. He could not understand why Tetsu had gone out to drink. "Hey Kyou, did something bad happen between you and him?" He said, staring at the wall. His heart sank, the more he thought about Tetsu drinking, and getting wasted.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh, nothing. I was just suggesting..." Kyou murmured, looking down at him with a smile. He then sighed at Ryuu's question. "No, why would you ask? Oh, you think that's why he went out to drink? I think it's because he's sick of you, quite the jerk he is, I'll say. But I, Ryuu, know how to treat someone as delicate as you," He whispered, getting up slowly and climbing on top of him. He laid his hand on his cheek, stroking the side of his face. "I know how to make someone beautiful like you feel special. I can make you feel like you're the only person in the world..."

~~~

Tetsu forced himself to his feet, falling back down a few times. His head was sore from all the blood rushing to it when his legs were over his head. He walked around stupidly for a moment before he stumbled over to the door, struggling to unlock it. His vision was blurry, and nearly every part of his body was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm

'Oh, you think that's why he went out to drink? I think it's because he's sick of you,' Kyou had told him. Ryuu laid there, his eyes wide open in suprise. He's sick of me? No..no... he thought shaking his head. What if I did something to hurt him, and I never realized..? His eyes became watery; he tried his hardest to not cry. He noticed Kyou was climbing on top of him, stroking his cheek. Ryuu twitched, as he said nothing. 'I know how to make someone beautiful like you feel special. I can make you feel like you're the only person in the world...' Ryuu quickly pushed Kyou off him, and then slid off the bed, backing away. "Kyou.." he said sighing, as he his his hand through his hair, and backed away to the wall. He slid down the wall, until he was sitting down, hugging his knees. He buried his face into them, staring to whimper, trying his hardest not to cry...
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Kyou frowned as Ryuu pulled away from him, walking across the room and sliding down the wall. Kyou quickly got up, then walked over to him. He knelt down in front of him, then lifted Ryuu's head. He stroked his cheek softly. "See? No one should treat you like that, no one who truly loves you would ever make you cry, Ryuu." He whispered, then leaned in lightly. "Just give me a chance. I know exactly how to treat you right," He murmured, kissing his nose softly.

~ ~ ~

Tetsu finally managed to get the door open, then quickly looked around. He didn't see them, so he ran to the next best place. He quickly opened the bedroom door and stepped inside, gasping when he saw Kyou hovering over top of Ryuu who had tears in his eyes. Tetsu clenched his fists together and growled, storming up behind him and yanking Kyou by the collar so hard the buttons on the front of his shirt popped off. He let out a groan of pain as he used all his strength to throw him across the room, smashing into the wall. Kyou looked dazed, and Tetsu leaned down in front of Ryuu, examining all his features. "Ryuu? Did he hurt you?" He asked, his hands trembling. His neck was stinging from the blade wounds, but that was the last thing on his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Ryuu trembled, as Kyou stroked his cheek. His tears were pouring down his cheeks now. 'See? No one should treat you like that, no one who truly loves you would ever make you cry, Ryuu.' Did this mean Tetsu never truely loved him the way he did about Tetsu? 'Just give me a chance..I know how to treat you right.' He sat there, quiet still as Kyou kissed his nose. He was about to say something until he heard the door burst open. He turned to look at who it was, and gasped seeing Tetsu. Tetsu was injured, and looked in horrible shape. He saw Tetsu throw Kyou across the room, against the wall. "No wait.." he said confused. Did this mean that all along...? He sighed, as he saw Tetsu kneeling in front of him. He started crying harder than ever now. "Stupid...what happened? Why are you all..*hic*..h-hurt?" he said hiccuping through his tears. He dove into Tetsu's arms, tackling him. "S-sorry!" he said as he realized that he shouldn't have tackled him since Tetsu seemed to be in great pain already. "I-I'll get bandages.." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Tetsu let out a grunt as Ryuu tackled him, but he quickly wrapped his arms back around him, holding him close. "No, it's okay, Ryuu," He whispered softly, then pulled away. He turned his gaze back to Kyou who was laying on the floor, not moving. Tetsu figured he probably smacked his head against the dresser or something. Tetsu sat back down, rubbing his head. "He tied me up in my office. I had a hell of a time trying to get out," He grumbled, pointing to the slashes on his wrist from when the blade missed the restraints and to the raw skin around his mouth. "Forget everything he told you, none of it's true," He whispered, grabbing his shoulders and looking deep into his green eyes. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Ryuu froze as Tetsu told him the news. "K-Kyou..?" he said trembling. His whole body was filled with rage now. He felt like draining the life out of Kyou this instant, but held it back. "I'm so sorry I believed it," he said still teary eyed as he looked at Tetsu. He felt Tetsu's grab his shoulders, and tell him to forget it. He sighed, listening to Tetsu's orders. "Wait a minute," he said as he hurried to the bathroom, grabbing the roll of bandages and a bottle of disinfectant. As he went back inside the room, he glared at Kyuu intensely. He then ran over to Tetsu, and disinfected the slashes, then wrapped his wrists and other cuts in bandages. He then paused, saying nothing for a while until he hugged Tetsu again, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Tetsu remained silent the entire time Ryuu treated his wounds. He felt horrible for the ordeal his young partner had went through, and felt nothing but rage towards his unconscious brother laying on the other side of the room. He was surprised as Ryuu suddenly hugged him, pulling him into a deep kiss. Tetsu wrapped his arms around Ryuu's small waist and kissed him back. They pulled away after a moment, and Tetsu looked at him with a smile. "I'm sorry..." He whispered softly, his gaze turning to the floor. "I never should have let him stay here in the first place after what happened last time..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm

"It's fine, it's not your fault," Ryuu said softly as he kissed Tetsu's cheek. "He can stay the night I suppose...I think he's learned his lesson," he whispered, looking at the unconcious Kyou. "Just protect me okay, Tetsu-sama?" he said grinning at Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 am

Tetsu stared at him, his lips quivering. He couldn't believe how Ryuu managed to find humor even a situation like this, but he smiled as well. "Alright," He murmured with a faint nod. He stretched lightly, letting out a grunt of pain as his leg cracked. "Oh, god. I'm going to be sore for the next three weeks," He murmured, getting up and hobbling over to Kyou laying on the floor. He grabbed his collar and dragged him from the room, out into the spare bedroom. He then closed the door, dusting off his hands. "He'll come too soon enough," Tetsu sighed to himself, pulling his mocha hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 am

"You should rest then," Ryuu said calmly. "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your shirt also, I couldn't find my other clothes," he added. The shirt was long enough to cover his boxers, so it made him look like he wasn't wearing anything else other than the shirt. "I'll go see if there's any eggs left," he said skipping out the door, but paused and said, "I really meant it when I said you should rest, don't stress your body more." He then skipped away, to the kitchen. He found eggs left, but they were all cold. He frowned but picked at them with a fork, soon enough he ending up eating them all. He wondered how things would go tomorrow at the funeral.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:03 am

Despite Ryuu's words, he followed him into the kitchen, collapsing into one of the chairs. "I'm not letting you out of my sight after that ordeal," Tetsu murmured, resting his head down on the table. He sat there in silence, not knowing what to say. His lips were tender from the tape, and his wrists were hurting still. He lifted his head back up and stared at the ceiling. He just wanted the day to end.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 am

Ryuu facepalmed, then sighed. "Tetsu, it's fine. You on the other hand, are not fine, go rest.." he said walking over to Tetsu. He took Tetsu's hand, leading him back to the room. "I'll sleep with you, so you don't worry, okay?" he said softly. He walked over to the bed, and climbed in it, then scooted to the other side. He looked at Tetsu and smiled, patting the open space.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 am

Tetsu followed him, grumbling under his breath the entire way there. Once they were in the bedroom, he shut the door and locked it. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside Ryuu. "Fine. But I only ask one thing in return. You do not, and I mean DO NOT leave this room while I'm asleep, alright?" He grumbled, "Even if you have to use the bathroom, I'm coming with you. I don't trust Kyou anymore," He muttered, laying down beside him after wiggling under the blankets, getting cozy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 am

Ryuu sighed. "Fiine," he said softly, as he nuzzled his head against Tetsu's neck. He smiled to himself as he replayed the words of Tetsu ordering him to only go places with him. He liked being near Tetsu at all times anyway. He slid his hand into Tetsu's, and closed his eyes softly, his head resting on Tetsu's chest.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 am

Tetsu squeaked, pulling back as Ryuu nuzzled his neck. He stared at him for a moment, tensed up, before he sighed. "Sorry. He cut my neck with a blade. It really stings," He murmured, then rested his head on Ryuu's own chest, hoping he wouldn't mind. He closed his eyes, kissing the exposed skin softly. His head still hurt slightly, but he just felt twenty times better being in Ryuu's presence. He relaxed, listening to his heart thumping in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 am

"Aah, sorry," Ryuu said softly, trying to control his even bigger anger towards Kyou. As Tetsu rested his head on his chest, he was startled a bit. He felt Tetsu kiss his skin, and he blushed incredibly. He ran his fingers through Tetsu's long hair, and leaned over just to be close enough to kiss his head. He enjoyed his alone time with Tetsu, and was feeling happier than ever in his chest. He knew it was his fault for this to happen to Tetsu, but selfishly, he was a bit grateful Tetsu was in this state because he would be able to have an excuse to stay completely by Tetsu's side for a couple of weeks. He smiled to himself as he closed his eyes, knowing he would be able to sleep incredibly well tonight.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 am

Tetsu quickly fell asleep in his partners embrace, sleeping soundly throughout the night.

Next morning came soon enough, and Tetsu peeled his eyes open. He automatically slammed them shut again, grunting as the sunlight burned his eyes. He rubbed his face then turned his head, looking at Ryuu. He had completly burrowed himself under the blankets and pillows, looking almost like a cocoon. Tetsu chuckled lightly, sitting up as he yawned. Soon enough, his joints began to ache. He groaned again, laying back down and burying himself under the blankets as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 am

Ryuu let his mind wander, as he began to dream..

He was in a field on a clear, sunny day, as he walked through the field laughing. "Hurry up, Tetsuuu, you're so slow!" Ryuu grinned as he ran over to Tetsu, pulling him along with him. He felt the warm sun's rays, and a cool, faint breeze sneak up on him. He was pulling Tetsu along, noticing Tetsu was not saying a word. "Tetsu?" he said looking at him confused, seeing Tetsu smile weakly. "What's wrong?" Tetsu kept smiling at him, not letting a word slip out of his lips. Ryuu stopped walking, and looking Tetsu straight in the eye. "Tetsu, wha--" his voice broke as he noticed Tetsu was hiding something behind his back. "What are you hiding? he said curiously, as he tried to see what was behind Tetsu's back. Tetsu held him back, and then shoved Ryuu forward; Ryuu falling to the ground. Ryuu stared at Tetsu shocked and confused, until his eyes widened even more. Tetsu was holding out a dagger in front of him, covered in fresh blood. Tetsu pointed the dagger at Ryuu and Ryuu froze, not being able to comprehend. Tetsu ran at him, attempting to stab him, but Ryuu quickly dodged his attack, struggling himself up. Without saying a word, Ryuu ran as fast as he could, away from Tetsu. He was running the way back from which they came until he noticed an unfamiliar object to his right. He realized what it was, and tried to hold back a scream. It was his uncle, soaked in his own blood, his dead gaze staring past Ryuu. Ryuu panicked not knowing what to do, then continued running. He ran as hard he good, his chest pounding with fright. He kept running until he felt a hand pull him from behind. He spun around, seeing the sharp end drip with blood, and Tetsu's cold gaze upon him.

"Noooo!" Ryuu screamed, as he woke up from his nightmare. His body was shaking, and sweaty. He breathed heavily, as he quickly threw the sheets off him. He looked over, seeing Tetsu lie next to him. His eyes became wide with fear, and not knowing what to do, he slid out of the bed, and ran out the door, forgetting that Tetsu told him not to leave without him. He rushed over to the bathroom, quickly closing and locking the door. He turned the sink's knob, letting cold water rush out if the faucet. He quickly splashed cold water on his face, and breathed heavily, slowly calming down. He looked up, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He then sighed, as he shook his head. He unlocked the door, quickly stepping outside into the hallway. He stood outside Tetsu's room, hesitating.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:25 am

Tetsu had fallen back asleep, but woke up again a while later. He kept his eyes closed. He was dreading today, it was the funeral. But he was glad to know that his brother would have no excuse to stay here anymore. He sighed, then slowly sat up. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, then looked over beside him. It was empty. It took a moment for his mind to process the thought but when it did, he gasped. He practically flew from the sheets, tangling up in them and falling to the floor. He threw them aside then carelessly threw open the door, loudly smashing against the wall. He dashed down the hallway and into the bathroom, seeing Ryuu standing there. Tetsu's hands clenched into fists before he grabbed him into a tight hug from behind. "What did I tell you?" He hissed softly in his ear, "No leaving that room without being escorted by me. Understood?" He growled, then turned his head to the side when he heard a doorway down the hall open. It was Kyou. He groaned and rubbed his eyes and groggily walked down the hall into the kitchen, his body thumping constantly against the wall. "I wouldn't want you running into that bozo. So, from now on. NO leaving my site, understood?" He murmured against his ear then nipped it lightly, pulling away with a smile. He couldn't believe he had gotten so worked up about something like that, but Ryuu was just so precious to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Ryuu stood there hesitantly, until he found himself pulled into Tetsu's arms; into a tight hug. Tetsu? he thought, his eyes wide open. 'No leaving that room without being escorted by me. Understood?' he heard Tetsu tell him harshly into his ear. "Oh Tetsu.." he said softly. For some reason he felt like crying. He stood there trying not to cry, until he heard Kyou in the hallway. 'I wouldn't want you running into that bozo. So, from now on. NO leaving my side, understood?' "Yes," he said softly to Tetsu, sliding his own hand into Tetsu's. He suddenly felt Tetsu nip his ear, and he blushed suprised. He looked up to see Tetsu smile at him, and he smiled back at Tetsu as well, still blushing. He loved that Tetsu really cared about him and got worried if he wasn't there by his side. He felt tears roll down his cheeks now. He didn't try to wipe them away now. He kept on crying, as he hiccuped, and then pulled Tetsu into a tight embrace. He buried his tear-streaked face into Tetsu's chest, as he cried. He wasn't crying because he was sad, he was crying tears of joy now.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Tetsu stared at him as emotion rolled over Ryuu's face, and then gasped softly when he noticed Ryuu start to cry. "Ryuu!" He exclaimed, holding him tightly, then dropping to his knees in front of him. He laid his hands on his shoulders and stared up at him. "What's wrong? What happened? Did Kyou hurt you? Ryuu, tell me what's the matter!" He frowned, surprised at Ryuu's sudden emotions. He then noticed Ryuu smiled weakly, and he actually looked happy beyond all those tears. He blinked slowly, then smiled. He took Ryuu's hand and kissed the back of it lightly. "Good," He whispered in regards to Ryuu's previous statement. He kissed each one of his knuckles, then smiled. He could hear Kyou thumping down the hallway and heard a loud 'Ewwww', but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 am

Ryuu blushed even harder, as Tetsu kissed his hand; taking time to kiss each one of his knuckles. "D-dummy," he muttered, looking away embarrassed. He heard thumping in the hallway then an obnoxious 'Ewwww' in the hallway, and turned around, seeing Kyou look annoyed. He grinned, and then noticed something. Today was the funeral, and it was about to start soon. "Tetsu, we have to get ready for the funeral," he now said looking at Tetsu determined. "I don't know if I have anything to wear though..." he suddenly took Tetsu's hand and kissed the back of it softly, then said, "Will you help me find something?" he said smiling at Tetsu, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 am

Tetsu nodded, blushing lightly himself as Ryuu proceeded to kiss his own hand. He stood up and captured Ryuu's face with his hands, kissing him for a long moment before he pulled away. He sighed happily, resting his forehead against the other male's. "Of course," He murmured softly, he had almost forgotten about the funeral. He really didn't want to go, he wanted to crawl back into bed and stay there. He didn't know if he would be able to face Hideki there, knowing that his own partner had killed his fiancée. He pulled away from Ryuu with a deep sigh, then pulled him off the counter. He proceeded to wash his face, then quickly shave. The skin above his upper lip was still raw and sore, so he avoided that area. He looked like he was trying to grow a mustache but failing pathetically, only random bristles of stubble sticking out from his skin. He tied his hair up in a ponytail, figuring it looked alright. He didn't want to shower, but simply get the funeral over with. Tetsu then took the washcloth and cleaned Ryuu's face and underarms. He then guided him to the bedroom, not leaving his side in case Kyou was to appear. He looked in a drawer of clothes that were far to small for him and pulled out a white dress shirt. He tossed it to Ryuu, along with a pair of pants. He knew they would still be too big, but better then the other clothes that he had been wearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next