Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

"And what ways are those?" She whispered as she pecked his lips several times then kissed them for a long moment. His lips were like a drug, addicting to kiss, to touch, and nibble on. "They better be good ways." She smiled, resting her hands on his chest and spreading them out slightly, before trailing patterns.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Mikio nodded, then smiled softly. "Of course," He replied gently, returning her kisses. He then grabbed her hands and held them, their fingers locked together. He looked down at her, admiring her beautiful features before he pulled away with a sigh. "Anyways... I need to go," He replied with a slight frown, then sighed. He kissed her forehead lightly then proceeded to walk to the front door where he slid his shoes on and put his coat on over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Nataline followed him to the door then flung her arms around his stomach, hugging him from behind. "See you on Monday? or sometime this weekend?" She whispered, kissing his shoulder lightly before sliding her arms away from his stomach and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Mikio smiled faintly. "Yeah," He murmured, opening the door then quickly stepping outside, shutting the door behind him. He let out a sigh, then looked around. There was nobody out. He quickly trotted to his car and unlocked it, turning it on. He pulled off the side of the road and began to drive out of the neighbor hood and onto the highway. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a groan. What the hell is happening to me? He grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Nataline sighed softly and leaned against the door, looking down the hallway. She sighed and rubbed her eyes before trotting to the kitchen and popping a microwavable noodle dish into the microwave. She waited for it to cook then began to eat, leaning against the counter as she did.

Today was eventful...

She walked to the garbage and quickly dumped the plastic plate in it then walked up to her room and sat down at the desk, opening her science text book.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 am

The drive home was fairly uneventful. He sighed as he opened the door, instantly greeted by furious meows. He quickly fed his cat then made himself a sandwich. He grabbed another bottle of his favorite vodka out from the back of the fridge and sat down in the living room. He instantly lit up a cigarette, taking a long and heavy drag.
Fuck this. Fuck everything. I'm a disgusting, filthy creature. And now a beautiful teenager is in love with me? Nice going, Mikio. What are you gonna do now, get married? Ugh. What a drag. I think... I'm starting to feel something for her also. I-I... m-mean, no! Not like that! Ew, who needs love? Sex and cigarettes is all I need to be a happy man. I need to get rid of her, I need to make her fall out of love with me before... No, no, no! That's not possible! I'm not a pedophile! ... Why am I even thinking this? I am a pedophile. I like fucking children until they cant walk. But it was different with Nataline... no, no! Shut up! Fuck you! It's not like that! I don't love her. But that dream I had this afternoon... didn't it mean something? Of course not, no sir. Dreams never mean anything. I had a dream I once married a potato. But nope, that didn't happen, nor was I in love with a potato. So... ha! I'm not in love with her. I never have been in love, and I never will be! Never, ever, never, ever!
Mikio's train of thought was interrupted as Schnookums jumped up on his lap and started to pull at his legs with her claws. He sighed, letting himself sink into the chair as he took another drag, inhaling the sweet smoke and blowing out a ring. This is stupid, ridiculous. Why was he arguing with himself? Mikio quickly finished his cigarette and extinguished it. He took a drink of vodka, then lit up another cigarette. Ah, he loved Fridays. He could get drunk and smoke all he wanted and then sleep well into the next day. He ran his fingers through his cat's fur, stroking her softly. "Oh, baby. I missed you... you'll never believe what happened today," He sighed, looking down at her sky blue eyes. She blinked stupidly. His cat was the only one he loved, and the only one he ever would love. No stupid Nataline, nor her stupid snake. He wanted nothing to do with her, but he simply didn't have the heart to turn away now. He was stuck with her. Nataline was in love with him, and there was nothing Mikio could do about it. He sighed again, finishing another cigarette. He closed his eyes, enjoying the silence.
I have a feeling this is going to be a long night.....
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am

Nataline was studying in her room, or at least trying to. She couldn't concentrate properly on her science notes, and it was all because of Mikio. Damn Mikio, why the hell do you have to be so sexy, so..so charming.. She slammed her head against the desk, earning an audible thump. She groaned lightly and rolled her head to the side, looking out of her window and into the black forest. "What's wrong with me?" She whispered, casting her eyes down to where Mikio laid. She quickly got up, slamming her book shut and crawling onto the bed, inhaling his scent from the part of the sheets he was laying on. He smells so nice....It always calms me down. But why? Why did I have to go and fall in love with a 24 year old male, and to top it off a teacher. "Im a whore, a skank...a bitch..." She bit her lip hard, causing it to bleed. I can still feel his lips against mine, his soft and beautiful lips.. Nataline rolled her head onto the pillow and grabbed the opposite one, throwing it across the room and smacking into a vase that tipped then smashed to the ground in ceramic pieces. "FUCK MY LIFE!!" She screamed.

Sunday Evening....

Nataline was so out of focus for the entire weekend, never leaving the house. Her parents never returned from their outings like they normally would, and like usual Nataline was alone. She sighed, walking to the office where Charlies was basking under the light of the heat lamp. "Good Evening Charlies." She whispered as she opened the tank cover and grabbed a mouse, placing it in. It was making frightened squeaks and scurrying around but Charlies didn't touch it like usual. "Charlies? What's wrong muffin?" She frowned, picking him up. He hissed and snapped at her and Nataline squeaked, going to set him down when it bit straight into her wrist. She screamed, prying him off and watching him drop to the tank bottom. Her heart was beating quickly and she shook her head, stumbling back. Her vision was blurring at the ends and she could hear her heart in her throat. No! not again! She screamed in her mind as she stumbled towards the phone.

Her legs began to buckle and she dropped to the ground, collapsing on her side and gasping for air. She jerked her head to look at the two teeth marks that were covered in blood and a silver liquid. Mikio...save me...somebody..help me..... Her vision began to blacken and she became unconscious.

Monday....
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 am

Mikio spent most of the weekend drinking and lounging around his house. It was now monday morning, and he felt horrible. He stood under the shower head with his eyes closed, the warm water rolling over his naked body. He held his arms to his chest. He didn't want to go to work today. He didn't want to teach some bratty students who couldn't give a shit less about the stuff he was teaching. He clenched his teeth, squishing the bar of soap in his hand. He threw it furiously onto the bathtub floor and got out. He dried himself off, then shaved. He put on his glasses and blow-dried his black hair. He slicked all of it back today, looking at himself in the mirror. There was black circles under his amber eyes, and he looked dull. He didn't care. He quickly walked into the bedroom and got dressed into the usual dressy outfit. He made himself a lunch before packing it up in his back along with student assignments he failed to mark. He walked out to his car after locking the door up and feeding his cat. He lit up a cigarette as he pulled the car into drive and began to speed down the road.
I just want to get today over with...
When he got to school, he was happy to see Nataline wasn't waiting at the door. He unlocked the classroom and stepped inside, turning on the lights and walking to his desk. He took a sip of vodka from the desk and began to mark papers. The morning rolled on and eventually first bell rung. The students began to pour into class, but no Nataline. He frowned, wondering why she wasn't here. He then mentally slapped himself. I shouldn't fucking care. But... she is a student of mine. I want to make sure she's well. I'll call her home at lunch.
The first two blocks rolled by, and Nataline didn't even visit him come lunch time. He sighed, knowing something was wrong. He quickly ate the sandwich he packed and drank his juice box before peeling his orange. Once he finished, he flipped through his lists and found Nataline's number. He called it, waiting for her to pick up. Nothing. He sighed, rolling his fingers through his hair. This sucks. He mumbled to himself. I wonder what's up..
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 am

A phone irrupting into a steady ring broke the silence in the office, causing Nataline to mentally start up. Her eyes opened, the pupils large and her eyes dull and glazed. She couldn't move her arms of legs, nor head; not even able to make a sound in her throat. Am I going to die? Even her thoughts sounded distant, her mind foggy and jumbled. She tried looking around but her vision was blurred, partially because her glasses had flung off and laid by her palm up hand, and partially because she could barley focus on one thing, nor keep her vision sharp.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 am

Mikio sat there for a moment, his lips pursed. He was worried that something happened to her. As much as he was telling himself he shouldn't, he got up, grabbing his keys and sliding them into his pocket as he left. He gave the usual excuse to the office before hopping into his car and speeding down the road to her house. There was no cars parked in front of it. He sighed, getting out and walking to the front door. He knocked, but there was no response. He opened the door, remembering that she said her parents were never home. "Nataline?" He called softly, then began to look through the house. The living room and kitchen were empty, so he went to her room. It was empty as well. He walked into the room down the hall and gasped, seeing Nataline laying on the floor. He quickly rushed over to her side, lifting her up into his arms. "Nataline!?!" He called, his voice filled with alarm and concern. He could feel her breathing so he knew she wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 am

Nataline's glazed and dull eyes shifted over to a blurred mikio. She couldn't make a sound or move but she blinked slowly, letting him no she knew he was there. Her skin was ghostly pale, even her lips. She was relieved to see him here, happy to know that he was thinking about her, was worried. Nataline closed her eyes slightly, her head rolling to the side before she reopened her eyes, looking at her snake that was in the tank.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 am

Mikio followed her brown gaze to the snake tank in the corner of the room. He narrowed his eyes, automatically knowing what was wrong. He narrowed his eyes and clenched his teeth together. "You little bastard," He hissed, then carried her out into the living room, setting her down on the couch. He whipped out his cell phone, then called 911 quickly, explaining the problem. When he hung up, he threw the phone aside then pulled her messy hair from her eyes. "You'll be okay, it's going to be okay," He muttered soothingly, stroking her cheek as he waited for the ambulance. A few minutes passed of him freaking out before he heard sirens roaring in the distance. "Oh thank god..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 am

Nataline couldn't focus on a single object or person, nor could she keep her heavy eyes open. She felt them close, sirens growing louder then yelling and clattering. She was lifted onto a bed, a mask placed over he mouth and then rushed into an ambulance, needles injecting stabilizers into her wrist where the bite marks were.

2 Weeks Later....

Nataline finally came to for a third time in the past 2 weeks, her mind was less foggy then the last time she awoke and she was able to move with speed. She sighed, reaching her hand up to rub her eyes, blinking slowly. She couldn't remember much of what happened before the attack, afterwards also a blur expect knowing that Mikio had found her. Speaking of him...I wonder if he's ever visited...Probably not, considering that no one should know that he found me...
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 am

The two weeks rolled by slowly, things seeming surprisingly boring without Nataline in class to make stupid comments about everything Mikio did wrong. He was currently in his hose, reading the news paper with his cat on his lap. He couldn't get Nataline off of his mind, and it was annoying. He was worried sick about her, more then a teacher should be. More then a friend should be. But he wouldn't go there. It made him sick to his stomach that her parents probably hadn't even visited her, while he was at home pacing in circles, wishing that he could go visit her. He know that he would be questioned, people would be wondering why a teacher wanted to visit her. He'd already had to make the excuse that he was bringing her homework the day he found her passed out.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:01 am

Several hours passed when she was finally released and was given her clothing back, which were still her jeans and t-shirt. They kept pushing on the fact that she was lucky to be alive and to make sure to thank Mikio for finding her. She nodded, knowing that she would thank him. They allowed her to shower in the room before she left, and she took that chance. Once Nataline was clean and changed she walked out of the hospital and walked from that side of town to Mikio's house, deciding to visit him, to thank him personally. I haven't heard from my parents since they doctors called them, I can still remember what they said over the phone...

"We don't care if she died, she's just a bratty child who needs to learn a lesson." Her father said calmly into the phone that was on speaker. "She's a mistake to our family." Her mother cut in.

Those words had hurt Nataline deeply but she held back her emotions, keeping them locked up in a cage.

Soon Mikio's house came into view and she quickened her step, going up to the door and softly knocking on it, not sure if he would be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 am

Mikio had been pacing around the living room with his lips pursed, his cat watching him like he was retarded. He heard a knock on the door and he stopped. No one ever came to his house except for people trying to 'spread the word of God'. He walked over to the door, opening it and getting ready to shoot the person down when he saw familiar blonde hair and brown eyes. It was Nataline. He stared down at her, his jaw falling open slightly. After a moment of realization, he grabbed her in his arms and pulled her inside, slamming the door. He began to spin her, laughing in relief as he held her tight. "Nataline!!" He exclaimed happily, relief flooding through him like a tidal wave. "Natalineeeee!! I've been so worried!!"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:09 am

Nataline squeaked as she was spun and held onto him tightly, laughing lightly. She had her arms around his neck, face buried against his neck. "Worried huh?" She smiled faintly, her calm features cracking slightly. "God I missed you!" She whispered, kissing his cheek gently then hugging him tightly. "Those walls are so boring and the beeping is annoying! I was going insane, no one visited me!" She sighed, gripping his shirt.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 am

Mikio returned the tight hug, burying his face into her neck as he squeezed her in his arms. "I'm sorry! I would have visited you if I could but..." He faded off, then just hugged her tighter, spinning around slowly. He heard annoyed grunts from his cat, but he didn't care. He let her go, then clamped his hands on her cheeks and pulled her into a deep kiss for a moment before he pulled away and hugged her again. "Classes have been so boring without you!!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:16 am

Nataline giggled lightly then pulled him into a deep kiss, keeping it slow, savoring his taste before she pulled away. "Thank you, for finding me." She whispered, pecking his lips a few times. "If it wasn't for you I would have been..." She trailed off and sighed, pulling him into another slow kiss. "Thank you-thank you-thank you." She said after 3 more kisses.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am

Mikio smiled, returning all her kisses with his own. It had been so long since he last felt this, since he last tasted her, it was almost driving him crazy. He pulled her into another long and deep kiss before he finally let her go, then hugged her again. "I was so worried," He mumbled into her neck, closing his eyes tight. He then let her go again with a sigh. "You hungry? Hospitals have horrible food, I'll make you something. Sound good?" He tilted his head to the side lightly as he smiled down at her, pulling her blonde hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am

"Oh fuck yes! I've had nothing but pudding and soup whenever I woke up. I was going insane!" She groaned and snuggled against him for another moment before She quickly pulled away and allowed him to move to the kitchen. "Oh dam- dangit..." That sounded weird to her. "I swore like, majorly in front of you. " She groaned lightly, smacking her hand to her forehead lightly. There was still a bandage wrapped around her wrist to elbow on the arm that had the bite mark.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am

Mikio rolled his eyes, not really caring. He lead her into the kitchen and sat her down at the table. He began to pull out a bunch of ingredients and pots and pans. He pulled out a packet of curry and showed it to her. "Do you like curry?" He asked as he turned on the stove and began to boil water, dumping rice grains inside then putting the lid on.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 am

"Yup!" She smiled and leaned her hands against the chair between her legs. She watched him, her head tipped to the side lightly. "Do you know anyone who would want a snake?" She asked, chewing her lip lightly. "I'm replacing Charlies with a dwarf hamster. Nice a fluffy animal that won't kill you when bitten." She grumbled the last part, letting her head thump against the table similar as se did the last night before entering the hospital.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am

Mikio felt queasy for a moment at the mention of snake. He shook his head quickly, then threw the curry in the microwave and resumed cooking. He made a salad as well, cutting up a bunch of vegetables. He was determined to have it taste amazing, considering the horrible food she had been eating for the past few weeks. He had to stop for a moment to feed his cat who began circling around him like a lost puppy. "It's okay, Schnookums," He grumbled as she meowed at him.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 am

Nataline watched him with a frown on her lips. "You sure I can't help in anyway?" She asked, slowly getting up and looking at him gently. "I feel bad just sitting here." Like a bump on a log. SHe whispered to herself, frowning lightly still. The cat was eating away at her food like she hadn't been fed in days. "Jesus do you even feed her? No wonder she's so demanding." She teased, hoping he would smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next