Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:25 am

Mikio didn't have class second block, so he spent the rest of the morning marking papers and grading essays. He sighed once they were all finished as he threw them in a pile on his desk. He put his feet up and leaned back, closing his eyes. He was almost asleep until he heard a familiar voice at the door. He opened one amber eye, noting Nataline was standing at the door. "Hello," He replied simply, keeping his eyes closed. He heard no noise after that, and he sighed. Mikio stood up. "Well, you coming in or what?" He chuckled lightly, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 am

Nataline was staring off in to space, Mikio's voice slicing her back into reality. "Huh? Oh sorry.." She stepped in and plunked the stack of papers on a desk, earning a audible THUMP that echoed through the room. She placed her bag down quietly and slowly got her binder out and opened it up then grabbed a pen. "Right..So what else did I miss Kurosawa-Sensei?" Nataline whispered as she flipped to her english divider.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 am

Mikio stretched out, then walked over to his podium. He grabbed some more of the sheets of notes from the previous week. He brought them over to Nataline and placed them neatly in front of her. "I wont even bother explaining this to you, for you will probably figure it out yourself," He smiled, looking down at her. "You're still the top student in all of my classes, even though you missed nearly a week." He sighed, leaning over and pulling some of her stray blonde hair from her face. "I worry about you," He frowned, tilting his head to the side lightly as he ran his hand down to cup her cheek gently. After the accident that just happened, he couldn't help but feel concerned about her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:35 am

Nataline smiled faintly and closed her eyes, snuggling close to him. "I'll manage." She whispered, sighing. Nataline hadn't heard from her parents since that phone call from the hospital. They wouldn't answer her phone calls after that, even her texts and she forsure knew that they had abandoned her. Now all she waited for was for Social Services to come to her door and take her into a foster care facility. Her face paled at the thought and she quickly got her stuff together. "I'm going home.." She whispered, her voice shaking lightly. She jammed her binder in her backpack, along with the stack of papers.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 am

Mikio watched her, then narrowed his eyes as she suddenly turned cold. He continued to watch her as she picked up her books and put her things together. Mikio looked at her, watching as she left. "What home?" He whispered, folding his arms over his chest. As horrible as that sounded, it was true. Mikio knew that her parents didn't care about her. What was a home without a family?
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 am

Nataline frowned as she stepped out of the classroom. She walked out of the school and down the streets towards her house. It didn't take her long to fumble with the keys to the door and step inside. She she closed the door tears rolled down her cheeks and she slid down the door, sobbing softly. Am I really that bad of a kid? Do I really deserve this? Should i even be alive right now? Her sobbs racked her rib cage and she hugged herself, crunched over in emotional pain.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:11 am

Mikio sighed as she stormed out of the classroom. He shrugged lightly, then walked back over to his desk. He pulled the lunch he had made for himself out of the cabinet and began to eat slowly. He couldn't help but wonder if he had upset Nataline, not that he cared all that much if he did. There was nothing Mikio couldn't stand more then seeing people cry. Espically girls. They just sounded so whiny and pathetic. Mikio couldn't even recall the last time he cried, even as a child he had been very quiet. He stood up, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He walked over to the window and opened it. He sat on a desk nearby and lit up, quickly taking a long drag.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:28 am

For the next few hours Nataline was fighting to keep calm. And when it came time to sleep she didn't want to sleep. She didn't even want to go to school since she never even began to work on her papers that were due. When it came time for school she stayed in her bed, staring at the ceiling for another hour. When she looked at the clock it was 8:50 "I'm not going to school.." She sighed and pushed herself up from bed and towards her desk.

She worked on her English for a close to an hour before images of Mikio kept distracting her and she ended up pushing that homework aside and working on science. That grew extremley boring so she pushed up, showered quickly then got dressed into warm clothing. Nataline then grabbed a piece of buttered toast and the flyers for Charlies adoption and walked out the door. She spent the next few hours going around town and stapling the flyers to Phone polls and bulletine boards, hoping people would see them and be interested in adopting her little snake. Nataline her young adult laughter off in the alley and curiousity took over her and she walked down to the dead end alley way to see males with long hair that somewhat fell in their eyes and band t-shirts or hoodies on with dark jeans standing in the middle of the alley way. They formed a circle and it looked like they were smoking something.

She saw one turn in his head this way and smile. "What do we got here?" He asked mainly to himself. The other 3 teens turned their heads to look at Nataline, scanning her up and down.

"What are you doing?" Nataline asked, her head cocked to the side.

"What every teen does now adays. Smokin." Nataline took another step, her head still cocked to the side. "It makes you feel real happy. Like nothings wrong." One pipped up and nataline turned her gaze to him. Maybe that's what she needed, to feel happy, to feel like everything was ok.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 am

The next day had also passed with no sign of Nataline. Mikio ignored this, however, going on with his usual routine of scaring his students, failing assignments and caring for his cat. He was sitting at home in his office, a bottle of vodka in front of him and a cigarette between his pale lips. He peered over his reading glasses, scribbling notes down on a piece of paper. Schnookums was laying on the desk as well, curled up in a ball and purring. She would often rub her head up against Mikio's hand, demanding attention. He would listen, of course, otherwise there would be scratches and pain in his future. At around twelve that night, he finally shut off his lamp and made his way to bed, bringing his cat with him. He peeled of his work clothes and got dressed into his sleepwear. He laid down in bed and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 am

Nataline ended up not trying the drug that afternoon. When she got home she began to work on her assignments but yet again didn't get through them all even with her speed. She sighed and crawled into her bed after feeding charlies. Nataline stared up at the ceiling for a long period of time, wondering what Mikio was doing and if he even cared she was missing that day. I'm not going to school until I get that homework done. she sighed and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:08 am

Once Mikio finished his chapter, he placed his book down and turned off his lamp. He closed his eyes, letting out a deep sigh. After a few minutes, he managed to drift off into a dreamless slumber.

Morning soon came, piercing through Mikio's sleep with the loud alarm clock. He grunted, slamming his fist down on the clock before he threw off the covers. He did the usual routine of getting ready, too lazy to put his contacts in this time. He left for work a little bit early this time, wondering if Nataline would show today. He shook the thought off, walking down the hallway and towards his classroom. The usually eager blonde was not there, and he was greeted by an empty room. Mikio thought nothing of this, trudging over to his desk before he threw his books down. He opened the window and lit up a cigarette, annoyed now. He didn't like how concerned he felt. It was stupid. He almost felt like Nataline was betraying him by not showing up. He huffed lightly, taking in a deep drag. To make himself feel better, after first block he would call over the quiet boy who sat in the back of the room. Mikio could tell that he was 'queer' and that he found his teacher attractive, simply by the way he acted and looked at him. Maybe this would get his mind off the stupid blonde who tore herself through Mikio's mind like a rake.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 am

Nataline forced herself up early in the morning, pushing herself up to her desk and beginning to work at her homework. It was annoying that she as given so much homework but she did complete her work halfway through what would have been her English class if it wasn't for the fact she was at home. I'm not even going to go to school, I'll hang around and see what Mikio is up to, maybe stop by when he's not working.. She frowned and hopped in the shower, taking her time to get ready. Once she finished it would be her spare and Mikio's break.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:41 am

The bell rang, and all the students had arrived. All except Nataline. He sighed, continuing on with the lesson. Things felt so much slower, like his life had been set to slow-motion. Before, he had gotten by just fine. But since he had met Nataline, that had all changed. He couldn't help but curse lightly into his mind, hating the fact that a mere human had the ability to do such a thing to him. For a good chunk of the class, he sat at his desk and tried to focus on his paper work.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:56 am

I'm seriously not going to do the homework I missed while staying at home, fuck it. Nataline realized that she was starting to slip at her academics but ever since the snake bite and the encounter with those teenagers, she started not to care anymore. Mikio was always on her mind and it caused her thoughts to jumble up and become foggy. She sighed and looked at the time. English class was ending soon so she decided to start walking. She would take her time, enjoy the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am

-cracksknuckles-

The sound of the screaming bell sliced through the air, making Mikio himself jump. He was compeltly out of it. He looked around, seeing that class was over. Some of the students were looking at their teacher, who was sitting at his desk with a face full of paper work. Mikio just glared at them all, and they scurried from the classroom. He couldn't help but notice a flash of purple, seeing the second star pupil of the class, Koji, fall down the stairs and crash onto the floor. Koji let out a loud wail as he collided with the hard tile, but instantly started to retrieve his stuff. Mikio smirked, standing up and walking over to him. He knelt down, then began to help the boy clean up his stuff as well.
"A-Ah! Sensei! I-I... I'm sorry! I can handle this... I-I'm so clumsy..." Koji stammered, his face bright red with embarrasement, his blue eyes shifting from side to side. Mikio couldn't help but smile. Ever since the beginning of the year, he had noticed that the small purple-haired boy would stare at him. Mikio noticed, of course. Infact, it was extremely obvious. No matter how much the boy would try to deny it.
"No, no. It's quite alright." Mikio whispered, his voice low and accent thick. "Just lending a hand to my favorite student..." He smiled, giving the pile of books back to the boy. He helped him stand up, then smiled down at him still.
Koji's face was hot, and he blinked quickly before he turned his gaze back to the floor. He was avoiding Mikio's golden hues at all cost, which made his lips curve into a smug smirk. "Is there something wrong, Koji? You can tell me." He murmured, trailing his hands from the books to Koji's own fingertips. He laid his hands ontop of the boy's, earning a soft squeak.
"N-No! Nothing! I'm sorry! I-I... I'll just be leaving!" Koji gasped, pulling away before he turned to run off to the door. But Mikio caught his wrist, yanking him back and pulling him into his arms. Koji dropped his books instantly, his face frozen in a mix of embarrassment and fear. The clattered to the floor, but that was on the back of both of their minds.
"No need for that, Koji. You like me, don't you? What's the harm of spending a few extra minutes? Just for a little while..." Mikio leaned down, pressing his lips faintly to the trembling boy's ear. It was nearly as hot as his face.
Mikio could smell his soul. His tender, tender soul. Mikio opened his mouth lightly, clamping his lips on the boy's earlobe. Koji let out a shaky cry, burying his face into Mikio's chest.
Finally. It had been so long. Stupid Nataline. She wasn't here. There was nothing that could stop him now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:31 am

And boy did she ever take her time. Once Nataline stepped out of her house it was like the world suddenly slowed down. She gave a soft sigh and shoved her hands into her hoodie pockets, head tilted up and looking at the sky. She knew the neighbor hood inside and out so she was able to look up and still know what house was beside her or where the sidewalk turns or stops, where the paved road began and which alleyway she had to take for the long way to the school. The sound of her feet hitting the pavement was replaced with the soothing sounds of gravel crunching under the soles of her shoes. She breathed in the smells of wood, dirt, grass, and leaves that emanated from her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"S-Sensei..."
"A-Ah?! S-S....Sensei!?"
Mikio snapped back, pulling away faintly to look down at the young student. His eyes were wide in embarrassment, his lips quivering. He gripped onto Mikio's arms tightly. At this point, Mikio was leaning over top of Koji, who was laying on the desk. Koji's legs were hitched around the man's hips, shaking as well. Mikio raised an eyebrow, scanning Koji's terrified expression. He would have to take it slow, he needed to control himself. Mikio slowly leaned down, pressing his lips tenderly to Koji's jaw. Koji let out a soft whine, squirming lightly. "Shh," Mikio murmured, dragging his lips down to his neck. He began to yank open the buttons to Koji's uniform, earning a surprised cry from the young student. Mikio ignored this, ripping his shirt open before he attacked his chest. The teamwork of his lips, tongue, and teeth worked to map every nook and cranny of Koji's tiny torso. He brushed his thin fingers along his sides, almost tickling him. Koji squirmed more, letting out loud moans and cries as his beloved teacher 'pampered' him. After a few minutes of playing, Mikio got up, his head right above Koji's.
"Sensei... I..." Koji stammered, his eyes shimmering with emotion. Mikio didn't let him finish, he leaned down further, pressing their lips together roughly. Koji squeaked faintly, but it faded off. They went slow, but eventually began to pick up the pace. Mikio opened his eyes, looking at the closed lids of the frail boy. His amber eyes darkened, and his gripped Koji's face tightly. He could taste Koji's soul, dripping from his tongue, playing and teasing. It was so sweet, but yet better at the same time. Mikio gripped Koji tighter, chasing after the soul dancing on his lips. He gripped it, then began to pull it into his own body. Koji moaned loudly, feeling nothing but pleasure through this entire experience. Mikio's eyes glazed, saliva dripping from his lips as he sucked the life from the young student. He wanted more, he felt the taste growing faint and he panicked. He desperately searched for more, but found nothing but a lifeless spirit. He pulled back, Koji collapsing underneath him. He wiped his mouth off, looking down at him. Koji's eyes were open, the usual light blue was completely gone. It was a dull, lifeless ocean blue. A sea with no life. Koji slowly stood up, then grabbed his books. He simply walked off, saying nothing at all, showing no emotion. Mikio ran his hand through his black hair, retreating to his desk. He grabbed a cigarette and lit up, not even caring that they were in school. He wasn't satisfied. There was only one soul that he craved, that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

The school came up quickly and Nataline eagerly picked up her speed to where she was jogging lightly. She didn't know why but she was happy to be able to see Mikio for the first time in awhile. Nataline pushed opened one of the back doors to the school, closest to Mikio's classroom and silently closed it behind her. She quickly walked to the door of room but stopped dead in her tracks with what she saw before her. Mikio had that nerd from English class on the desk and they were kissing. Nataline stood their, speechless, but that surprised turned to fear and confusion as she realized what he was doing. What looked like blue smoke was coming out of the nerd's mouth and into his own. When they pulled away and the kid got up slowly and collected his books Nataline gasped. When he turned towards her she noticed his blue eyes were glazed and dull.

I've seen this in a show before. I..I don't get it....Did Mikio just suck his soul dry?! Nataline squeaked as the kid brushed passed him and she looked to Mikio who was sitting at his desk, smoking a cigarette. She shook her head, fear showing in her eyes, "No.." She whispered then turned and took off, slamming the door open against the wall as she booked it towards the city. She needed to get away and fast.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 am

Mikio turned his head to the side, seeing a flash of blonde from the corner of his eyes. He would recognize that anywhere. His face automatically scrunched up, and he resisted the urge to chase after her. He didn't really care about anything right now. He slowly took a drag, then exhaled, his eyes rolling shut. Mikio didn't want to end up doing something he'd regret.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Nataline didn't stop running until she hit the back alleys of the city. This isn't true...It has to be a dream...a bad dream..make it go away! She slid down one of the bricked walls, dropping helplessly on the ground and hugging her knees to her chest. She closed her eyes and took in a few shaky breaths, trying to calm herself down. "Make it go away." She whispered, covering her ears.

"I know how to make it alll go away." A voice from in front of her said. Nataline raised her head and looked up at the familiar man. He was the one in that group.. who were smoking drugs.

"How?" She whispered, her eyes shining with tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15