Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 am

When Nataline said the snakes name, he automatically stepped forward, pressing his index finger to his lips. He stared down at her, meeting her brown his with his amber ones. "Shh," He whispered, wanting to forget about that situation completely. He kept his finger against her soft lips, pulling them open slightly before he bent in to kiss her softly for a moment. He smiled at her, kissing her nose before he stood up straight. "Well..." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck, "What do you want to do?... We could go over homework or something..." Mikio suggested, then sighed. Who in hells name would want to do that? Even I don't want to do that. He grumbled to himself, leaning up against the counter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 am

"Don't have any." She smiled faintly and snuggled up against him. "And i already learned the first chapter in english and science, so I'm good for a few weeks." She whispered, resting her head on his chest. "Let's just sit down and talk? I barley know anything about you." She smiled faintly, sliding a hand in his.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 am

"You don't need to know anything about me," Mikio replied blankly, looking down at her with a soft gaze. He ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair, keeping Nataline close against his body. "I'm not a very exciting person. Let's see..." He said, turning his gaze up and pretending to be deep in thought. "I'm.... from Russia. I like vodka.... and... that's pretty much it," He sighed, realizing how pathetic he sounded. "I'm basically your stereotypical Russian citizen, but I have a great interest in the art of dance and English," He smirked, perking a brow before twirling her under his arm again, much like earlier. "I'm also twenty-four, as you know." He then faded off as he pulled her back up. "B-But... y-yo-you thought I was older!" He exclaimed, being dramatic. He turned his back to her and hid his face in his hands, pretending to cry. "You thought I was in my thirties!" He cried out, then lifted his head and smiled at her. He grabbed her hand again and began to dance, twirling her and lifting her up, keeping his hand rested on Nataline's back. "What about you, my dear? What's interesting about you?" Mikio asked this as he lifted her up and spun her in a circle, then catching her bridal style. "Aside from the fact your good in every subject?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 am

She giggled as she was twirled and lifted around. She then slid her arms around his neck, snuggling up against him. "As you know.. I play baseball.. along with basketball." She muttered against his chest. "I am originally from Loveland, Colorado but moved here a few years back due to my fathers work-He's a business man. I'm not sure what he exactly does- But uhh....jeez I'm so lame!" she gripped his shirt lightly by the shoulders and sighed. "I wasn't always like i was.. the first day of school when i like.. insulted you. I use to be like I'm acting now. But the way people treated me back in elementary just sort of. Shaped me into...." She trailed off and sighed sadly. "I don't know what else to list off about me.."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 am

Mikio smiled as he listened to her. "That's alright. I find you very interesting, Ms. Brooks," He complimented with a slight smile. He then frowned, remembering the first day of school. "Oh, yes. I should probably apologize for what I said on the first day of school... but you know I didn't mean it right?" He whispered, cupping her face in his hands as he stroked her cheek bone. "Of course you do. After all, you fell in love with me," He reminded her, tapping his index finger against her lips as he pressed his forehead to hers, looking down into her brown eyes. "I still don't understand why, but I won't question it. You seem to be quite the intelligent young girl, but I'll never understand how someone beautiful, young and youthful likes someone old and worn down like me," Mikio whispered, pulling his hand down as he kissed her lips softly, then pulled away and smile down at her. He purposely messed up her blonde hair, chuckling lightly.

Last edited by imaturkeysandwhich on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i suck.)
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 am

Nataline frowned lightly at his old and worn out comment "Your not old.. and your in greater shape then any person i've met." She whispered, nuzzling her face against his neck after kissing his lips back softly. "And don't ask me how I did either. Just something about you...drew me closer? I don't know." She sighed, lightly rolling her head to the side on his shoulder, closing her eyes and snuggling closer.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 am

Mikio laughed lightly, kissing the top of her head. "Whatever you say," He sighed, stroking Nataline's hair. He lifted her up into his arms, swaying her from side to side. "So, about this livingroom you were talking about earlier?" He smirked with a raised brow. Mikio carried her there, setting her down on the couch before he sat down beside her. He stretched, then sunk into the cushions, closing his eyes. "I totally am old, It's not even three o'clock yet and I'm tired. I need a naaaaaap. ~" He groaned, laying down on her and pretending to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 am

Nataline giggled softly and ran her hand gently through his hair, watching him with soft eyes. "Well then sleep." She smiled, still stroking his hair gently, admiring his black locks. "and your not old." She whispered softly, barley audible.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:05 am

Mikio sighed, closing his eyes for a moment before he opened them, looking at her. "I am so," He murmured, his voice filled with sleep. He didn't know why he was so tired. He quickly flipped them, so Mikio was laying underneath. He didn't want to end up squashing Nataline. He ran his hand down her back in soothing circles as he closed his eyes again. He didn't want to fall asleep, but he knew he soon would. "I'm sorry," Mikio mumbled, half asleep now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:11 am

"It's fine." Nataline whispered, nuzzling against his neck and sighed gently, closing her eyes. "Your comfy... I'm not like, squishing you are I?" She whispered, kissing his chest lightly, then his neck. "I'll sleep too then." She smiled, yawing lightly and allowing herself to relax.

I always wanted.. to fall asleep in a man's arms...preferable someone I was falling for.

Well, I got my wish.

She smiled faintly, keeping her face against his chest and inhaling his scent silently.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 am

Mikio smiled lightly, tangling his fingers in her hair as he slowly drifted off, falling asleep. Nataline was defiantly a lot better then his cat for sure. And surprisingly more cuddly. He kept her close, murmuring stuff in his sleep. He was dreaming of her, the only student he actually liked. His best student, his most obnoxious student. Nataline, beautiful Nataline. Nothing more then that. Just her.
Mikio's words were hardly recognizable. He was mumbling a bunch of slurs, but amungst that he was saying: "Nataline... I love you, Nataline," Mikio held her close, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:22 am

Nataline listened to him speak a bunch of slurs in his sleep, listening in. Her eyes widened slightly as she heard the words she wished to hear from him, but she wasn't sure if it was just his sleep self talking, or his actual heart. None the less, she wanted to believe it. "I love you.. too." She whispered, keeping her eyes closed. She kept her body relaxed as she slowly drifted off into sleep, a small smiling playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 am

It was a while until Mikio awoke. He blinked slowly, and looked at the window. Moonlight was pouring in. He turned his gaze to the clock on the wall. It was nine o'clock. Mikio sighed to himself as he noticed Nataline was fast asleep on him. He kissed her head gently as he picked her up in his arms and walked down the hall, looking for her bedroom. When he found it, he set her down on the bed. He knelt beside her, folding his arms on the mattress and resting his head there. Why had he been dreaming about her? This was ridiculous. He didn't want to feel anything for her, but he did. He couldn't control himself. Ever since he first saw her he knew that she was different but, not in this sense. He would have never thought...
Mikio pushed himself up, looking at her. I should probably go. He thought to himself, leaning over and kissing her lips softly. The way the light reflected on her face made her look almost angelic, simply beautiful. He stroked her cheek gently before he pulled away, starting to walk out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:32 am

Nataline felt herself being moved then laid back down again. She made a noise in the back of her throat as she felt lips press against her own for a brief second. She heard footsteps then immediately peeled her eyes open. "Mi...kio?" She murmured, slowly sitting up an rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Are you..leaving?" She asked quietly, still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 am

Mikio heard Nataline speak and he sighed, turning around. He walked back over to the bed and sat beside her. He pulled her messy hair from her forehead and tucked it behind her ears. "It's late, I probably should. Unless... you don't want me too?" He murmured, looking down at her. He kissed her lips softly. "And that's sensei to you, missy." Mikio corrected her, tapping his finger against her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 am

"If you want to leave.... You may. And sorry... I'm still half asleep." She whispered, kissing his finger lightly with a small smile. "Why do I have to... call you Sensei if we're not in public?" She murmured against his finger, kissing it once more.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 am

"Because my name sounds girly," Mikio grumbled, shuddering as his fingers were kissed. He smiled down at Nataline, then laid beside her. "I thought it would be best if I left and let you sleep, are you still tired?" He asked curious, leaning in and kissing her cheek softly. She seemed so precious. He grabbed a lock of her blonde hair and kissed the strands softly, then nuzzling into her neck. God damn, why is she so beautiful? It's not fair... He whispered to himself, kissing her jaw tenderly as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 am

Nataline smiled as she was kissed by Mikio. "So? it's better then Kurosawa-Sensei." She whispered, smiling softly. "And I'm not tired." He whispered, snuggling against him and gripping his shirt. "Do you want me to make you some dinner?" She whispered, snuggling against him still.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 am

"You sound like such a wife," Mikio grumbled, smiling at her. He stroked her cheek lightly, caressing her cheekbone with his thumb. "But no, it's okay..." He murmured softly. "You still look half asleep still, and I'm not hungry." He whispered, pressing his face into her neck. He inhaled her sweet scent then sighed, keeping his arms around her waist. Mikio kissed her lips softly, then pulled away. He sat up again and stretched. "I should probably leave though. Before your parents come home... they would wonder why your English teacher is in bed with you,"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

"Sec." She whispered as she rolled over onto her other side and blindly reached for her phone, dialing her mother's cell number. "Hi mom~" She said in a dead voice. "Yeah i know it's late-" She was cut off with rambling. "Mom, kay seriously shut up for a second." She hissed. "I was just calling you, to take one second of your precious time to ask if your comin-no? kay good. What about da- he isn't either? Okay thanks." She grumbled and hung up, dropping the phone back on the bed with a grumble. "If you would like to leave then go ahead... parents aren't coming home though." She whispered, rubbing her eyes with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Mikio listened to her snap at her mother with his lips pursed. If he even THOUGHT about talking to his parents like that, he would be hanging off of the edge of a cliff being beaten with a wooden spoon. He sighed, then nodded, pulling Nataline back up against his body. "I'll stay then," He replied cooly, stroking her blonde hair then looking up at the ceiling. He then sat up. "If you want me to stay, that is. If not, I'll leave..." He started, then remembered his cat. "Oh, dammit. My cat is going to rip my face off. I forgot to feed her," Mikio cursed, slapping his hand to his face.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Nataline sighed sadly. "Go home the Sensei." She whispered as she pulled away and slowly got up, stretching. "I'll just make myself something to eat then go study or something...." She shrugged and went to bathroom attached to her room and quickly took out her contacts, placing them into their case then grabbing her glasses that laid on the counter. She sighed as she put them on, then proceeded to walk back to her bedroom, yawning.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Mikio sighed, then nodded. He stretched and got up as well. He was thinking about how much he DIDN'T want to go home when Nataline came out of the bathroom wearing glasses. He blinked, then smiled. He walked up to her and grabbed her cheeks. "Awww! You look like such a little cutie!" He grinned, looking down at her. "My little nerd.~" Mikio teased, pulling Nataline into his arms for a moment, rocking her from side to side. He then let her go with a sigh, looking down at her. "The glasses suit you, they make you seem smarter. And not like a ditzy blonde," He teased, sticking his tongue out at her then licked her cheek before kissing it. "I kid, I kid. But you look adorable," Mikio whispered, pulling her into his arms once again. He didn't want to leave, but knew he had too.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Nataline groaned and whined at his comments. "Oh you thought i was some dumbass blonde the first time you saw me?!" She gasped and stepped away from him, a hand at her heart. "How dare you!" She huffed and turned her back on him, a small smile playing at her lips once her back was turned. "Your such a meanie!" She pouted, looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Mikio watched her, then laughed. "I did, actually," He replied seriously, then walked up from behind and grabbed her waist. "But you've proved me wrong in so many ways..." He whispered against her ear, turning her around and kissing her hard. He let his hands rest on her neck as he held her still, then pulled away. He looked down at her with a gentle smile, kissing her nose softly. "In so many ways...." Mikio's voice was soft, his tone gentle as he kissed her lips again, meeting her brown eyes with his own amber ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next