Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

City of New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

City of New Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm

I watched Christy, confused then looked at Jace, back to Christy. What did Valentine do to her. He was behind her then gone... I looked at her feet. "OMG JACE SHE'S BLEEDING!!!!"

Jace stood up, looking at the blood and turning to her back. "Shit!" He cursed and moved to pull it out, His stele in hand. He drew the Healing rune and waited anxiously for her reaction. He didn't want her dead, not now.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 pm

My mind was blank. I couldn't move, I couldnt speak, it felt like someone has flipped me off instead of on. I stood there not really looking at anything. I wanted to talk to jace, but I couldnt move my lips. Then I crumpled foreward, my body shutting down.

Seb watched as christy fell foreward. "No shit." He reached out to catch her. She was like a dead weight. "He must have hit some vital nerves." He said passing the girl to Jace.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 pm

I chewed on my lip, out of habit. "So what would happen to her if we can't fix it?" I didn't want to lose my friend. Jace yook her in my arms, looking at her worriedly. "We have to get Alec and Magnus, they're probably at Magnus' house." He frowned and bent down to collect his stuff, making sure not to move Christy that much as he put his blades in it's resting places.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 pm

I lay in who evers arms I was in and tried to focus on what was going on. I caught the words Alec, and house, but that was all. I still felt the pain of the blade in my back, and I wanted to whimper outloud.

Seb nodded and took Sabrina's hand. "Your okay right, your not hurt." He looked her over worridley.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm

"We should be focusing on Christy, not me." I watched her closely as we moved quickly to the car, I grabbed Sebastian cellphone and dialed Magnus' number. It ran a few times before he answered, sounding annoyed. "WHAT?" He yelled in the phone and I held it away from my ear for a moment. "We need your help." I kept my voice calm, switching ears so I could rub the ringing one. Magnus sighed and it sounded like he was shaking his head.

"What now?"

"Christy's injured, it's like she's paralyzed. Sebastian thinks Valentine hit a vital nerve or something." We got into the car and jace set Hope down in the back seat, I stayed by her.

"Valentine?" He seemed to be keeping this conversation to a minimum. Did he hate me?

"We were fighting him and Clary... " There was a sigh on the other end. Jace turned a corner sharply and I hit the side of the door with a yelp. I pulled the phone away from me and against my shoulder. "WHAT THE HELL JACE?"

"Sorry, sharp corner, forgot to turn." Jace said, seeming distracted, always glancing the rear view mirror.

"Sorry Magnus, so can we come over?"

He sighed again. "Yeah sure" and he hung up.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

I felt my body hit something. Pain ripped through me and I wanted to cry out. We must be going to Mangus cuz I heard you mention something about it. I tried to move but nothing was working. I was getting angry and frusterated.

Meanwhile.....

Seb watched Sabrina from the front and yelled at Jace when he hit the corner to shrap. " Jace for god sakes slow down or your gonna get us all killed." He yelled the golden haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 am

Jace growled something low in his throat and parked in front of magnus', getting out of the car and getting Christy and Carrying her to his door. I followed close behind him and yanked Sebastian along with me. I didn't want to be along with a pissed off and worried Jace.

Meanwhile...

Jace kicked at magnus' door since his arms were full and waited for him to open it before walking in quickly. "On the couch, I'll see to her" He nodded and laid Christy down gently on the couch gently, sighing and chewing his lip.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:11 am

I felt myself being layed down. I wanted to speak to Jace but I couldnt move. I felt like crying.

Meanwhile....

Seb pulled sabrina back befor she entered the house. "Baby, if anything happens stay by my side." He said and kissed her lips hard, resting a palm on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:26 am

I kissed Sebastian back hard, frowning slightly at his words "What do you mean? what would happen?" I was curious as to what he was thinking. I sighed and hugged Sebastian tightly.

Meanwhile...

Jace watched Magnus as he moved over Christy, blue spark flying from his hands and he worked with her. He prayed to the Angel that she would move and awaken. he prayed so hard
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 am

My body seemed to burn and I felt my hands curl into fists. I wanted to scream in pain and thrash around, but I couldnt move. I opened my mouth slowley and a small scream escaped my lips. I could feel my body again, and it hurt.

Meanwhile.....
"Just incase she doesnt make it and Jace goes crazy." Seb said kissing her one more time. "Just please stay beside me." And then he heard her scream.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 pm

We both heard the scream and I cringed against Sebastian's chest. "We better get in there" I whispered, taking his hand and leading him in to see Mangnus over Christy on the couch working his powerful blue sparks on her. Jace was flinching whenever she screamed, he looked so lost.

It seemed Jace couldn't even handle the screaming any more. He took a step back and went to the balcony, trying to block out the screams. His heart ached at the sound of his love screaming.

(Don't kill her Dxxxxx Jace neeeddsss herrrrrrr)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I screamed louder and then grew silent as the pain grew less. I lay there panting. I opened my eyes and looked around. "Jace? Wheres Jace?" I asked still looking around. I sat up but then fell back down worn out.

Meanwhile.........

"I'll go get him." Seb said walking out to go get Jace from the balcony. He looked so sad. "Jace she's awake and asking for you." He said looking down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 pm

"He's outside, Seb's going" i smiled at her lightly and sat down on the chair oppsite of her. Jace came running in, dropping beside her. "I'm here" he whispered and sighed. I watched the two them got up, going over to Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 pm

I looked at Jace and touched his cheek gently. "I was scared." I whispered to him, closing my eyes. "I was so scared." I repeated. "I'm sorry Jace. I should have told you sooner. About....Everything." I whispered keeping my eyes closed.

Meanwhile....
Seb hugged Sabrina to him. "I think Christy is in so much trouble." He whispered. "She told me that she was a demon, befor all this. When we were talking in the woods. I should have told someone." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:12 am

I nearly choked on air. "What?" I looked up at him, both shocked and confused. "She's been lying to all of us then?" I frowned.

Meanwhile...

Jace looked at Christy funny and kissed her lips lightly. "What are you talking about?" he whispered, looking into her eyes. There was something in her eyes that told him she was hiding something very important
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 am

Seb shook his head. "No she wasnt lieing, she neve knew till today. That's why she ran away from home Sabrina her mom tried to kill her." He said. "Baby what are we gonna do, she could lose it and go on a rampage at any moment. So if she does you get out of here okay."

Meanwhile.....
"Jace....I'm...I'm..I'm not human. I told you I was but it turned out I'm not. Thats why I really ran away. Because my mom told me what I was and that I wasnt hers and that I was a monster. I'm a demon, well part demon anyways. Jace she tried to kill me thats why I ran. Im sorry I should have told u earlier."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:38 am

I shook my head. "Not without you." I kissed his cheek gently then looked outside. It was a cool night since the sun went down.

Meanwhile....

Jace's eyes widened and he stumbled back slightly, stunned at the news. "I would have sensed if there was demon in you, why did I never notice?" he whispered, looking at Christy with confusion in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 pm

I dont know how that happened Jace. Maybe they got a warlock to put a spell on me,im not sure. I'm sorry and if you want to leave, I wont stop you." I said turning my head away from him. "Maybe you were better off with Clary than a monster like me." I whispered to myself.

Meanwhile...
Seb looked out at the sky with her. "I missed you Sabrina, and Im sorry I couldnt call Im really sorry.. I was told not to keep contact, if my father had been dead..." His voice grew quite till he astopped talking. He had hurt her so badley he was afraid she'd never forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 am

"Don't dig yourself a large hole hun. I'm fine with it because your here now. Just, let me know if your leaving okay? I don't want to miss you like i did again." I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder.

Meanwhile......

"Hey.." he said softly, grabbing her chin lightly and turning her head so she was looking at him. "Baby I'm better off with you" he smiled faintly and hugged her gently. He didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am

I hugged him back not wanting to let him go. "Don't ever leave I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it if you do." I whispered to Jace. I kissed his neck gently.

Meanwhile....

"I'm not leaving you ever again, no matter what. I promise." Seb said, hugging Sabrina gently. He didnt want to let her go again.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 pm

I hugged sebastian back and sighed. "You better not!" She smiled slightly and kissed his cheek. "Just, stay in my sight or something?"

Meanwhile...............

"I won't Christy." He whispered and smiled and kissed her lips. "I'll make sure i won't" He smiled again and got up, stretching
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

I sat up and stretched, my body felt stiff and I got to my feet wobbly. "Woah." I said and staggered slightly.

Sebastian smiled at her and hugged her tightly. "Come on lets go see whatsup with those two. Make sure they havent eloped yet." He said and smiled down at sabrina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of New Beginnings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3