Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

City of New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

City of New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 am

I slammed the front door to my Acreage home with green trim and white siding. And stormed off the deck, absolutely pissed that my parents left me alone for 2 months. I mean a week isn't that bad but for 2 months?!?! and to top it off, HAWII of all goddamn places. I was there when I was in my mother's womb but that doesn't count!

I huffed and started across the gravel driveway, towards the tack room when a figure came into view, walking down our sloping driveway. I halted and turned on my heels, staring at the figure and noticing it was a male, a very familiar male. He had pure black hair and an angular jaw, tense shoulders and an all around badass look. A grin crept across my face before I sprinted towards him, yanking him into a tight hug. He hugged back with such strength that I thought my bones would break. "Sebastian, why are you here?!?" I was overwhelmed with joy, I hadn't seen him in over 3 years. It was such a surprise to see him walking down my driveway.

"I heard your parents abandoned my poorbaby," he chuckled, his voice thick with sarcasm. I gave him a glare and pulled away from him to continue my daily chores Feeding the horses and watering them, joy.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 am

I was running away from home. Why. My mom didn't approve of my boyfriend, and kicked me out of the house for no reason. I knew there was one place where i could go. Your house. I walked down the highway, cars splashed water at me as the drove by. It had just rained and the ground was still wet. My day was not going well but it seemed to brighten up a little when I saw a familiar car. It stopped on the side and I ran to it.
"Hey." I said opening the door and getting in. Jace looked ta me, giving me the full force of his eye's. I practically melted.
"Where you going?" He asked cocking his head to the side. As he drove me to your place I told him the whole story on what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am

I had just thrown the buckets back into the tack room and hung up my horse, Cheif, lead rope when a car pulled into the driveway, Jace's car, Sebastian and I jogged up to the now parked 1997 Silver Camaro that was dusted lightly from the rough gravel roads. I saw you pop your head form the open passenger down, covered in water and mud, then Jace stand from the driver's side, facing away from us. Looking perfect as always.

"Why the hell are you here Angel boy?" Sebastian smirked at the surprised that Jace had to screen away from him.

"Might i say the same to you Demon," he growled and I notice Sebastian tense. I gave a short sigh and shook my head in disappointment.

"You'd think, being 16 you two would start to mature or at least hit the mature level. Shall I give you guys crayons to color with?" Both Sebastian and Jace glowered at me and I suppressed a laugh, while turning to face you. "And what happened to you? it looks like someone threw you in the creek and then a rat huddled it's way into you hair." I cackled, knowing the reaction from you.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:32 am

"well im sorry not everyone can have a perfect life like you." I shot back." And i say good day." I did the arm motion and Jace laughed.
"Basically Christy got in trouble again with her mom. But it's real serious this time." Jace said comming to my side. I turned my head to the horse. I didn't really fell like talking about it, but I knew you would make me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:39 am

I giggle at the arm gesture but I turn serious for a moment, as I watched you turn to look a Cheif, "what happened Christy?" I was tempted to shoot bak my reply to the gesture but i bite my lip, waiting till after she explains so I could... attempt to cheer her up. We all stared at her, waiting for her reply and I sure as hell knew that if she didn't tell me I would pry it out of her brain... once she had a shower and was clean so I don't get mud on my beautiful, already dirty hands.

I crossed my arms across my chest and tapped my foot, pretending to be impatient.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:45 am

There wasn't much I could say. My cheek still stung from the slap. I placed my hand on it without even relizig it till sebastian pointed it out.
"Well ummm I ummm got in a fight with mom and it well ummm ended pretty badley." I tried to spare on the details why i had been kicked out. It was for multiple reasons. Some they wouldn't understand. I sighed and tried to ring out the end of my shirt a little.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 pm

"And what was the fight about?" I notice Sebastian had an eye brow raised and was getting impatient but I will pry into her! I must!!!!

Silence filled the group and I was getting really tired of watching her play around with her shirt and look down at the ground, " Don't make me come over there and stick you in a chair and make you watch crazy, idiotically stupid anime like Lucky Star but worse!" I chirped and let my hands fall back to my sides.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 am

I didnt want to say anything. Cause what would I say. Oh yea I got kicked out of my house cause I had been suspended from school and my mom didn't like my bf. So instead I lied. "I called my mom a name and told her to go fuck herself all the way to hell." I mummbled not meeting anyones gaze. Jace's arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into his side. His scent almost made me turn into a puddle of goo.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 am

I knew she was lying but whatever, I'll get answers later. "Alright well, Christy, I'll talk to you later. But aside form that, who wants some supper? I'd gladly make hamburgers." Sebastian nodded and so did Jace and I turned on my heels, hopping up the porch steps and into the house with Sebastian following, I wasn't to sure about Jace and Christy though. I opened the cardboard box that was full of hamburgers and layed it out on the counter for them to thaw and I felt hands creap around my sides.

"I want to get back together Sabrina, I've missed you so much and now that I'm in the area for awhile. I can be with you," I felt his arms tighten around me and I gave a short sigh.

"And what if you have to leave again? Will you just leave me once more for me to move on again?"

"Sabrina," his voice turned deadly serious, " I had no choice to leave and I couldn't contact you, I would have if I could."

"Yeah right."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 am

I wasn't that hungary. Now that I thought about it more i felt kind of sick. My stomache rolled at the mention of food. Befor I could follow you Jace grabbed my arm. "Are you all right you look kind of pale." He brushed a peice of messy blonde hair. I smiled and nodded giving his cheek a quick kiss. "Don't worry im fine." I said. He looked at me over quickley. I tried to put on a brave face and suck it up. We made our way to the front door.
"Befor we go in I want you to know that I love you." I turned to him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.
"And I love you."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 am

"I love you" Sebastian stated and I turned around, upset at his words.

"If you loved me Sebastian, YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE LEAVING" I yelled, pushing him away from me and prying off the semi-thawed burgers form their wrappings. and tossing them onto the plate before going out and starting the BBQ, he followed.

"Sabrina I couldn't tell you!" He shot back and I turned to face him, coldness in my eyes,

"And why couldn't you Sebastian? Am i some sort of secret, so you have to hide our relationship?" My voice was ow and dark, challenging him. I knew he would take the challenge. His arms clamped around my arms and he crushed his lips to mine, I struggled to get him off. "Don't touch me demon!" His eyes blackened and he yanked me away, I knew I hit the wrong button. "Sebastian i didn't-" his hand contacted with the skin on my cheek, hard.

Yeah he took the challenge
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:50 am

I heard the slap and knew what had happened. Some instinct came over me and I walked to the back. You stood there holding your cheek.
"Jace help sabrina, ill deal with sebastian." I grabbed his arm and dragged him far away from the house and a little way into the forest.
"Just cuz your a demon doesnt give you the right to do that." I told him.
"What would you know about being demon?" He pulled away from me and yelled. I turned around and met his eye's.
"You wanna know what the real reason is. Why I left home. My mom had lied to me for 15 years Seb, 15 fucking years. I'm not her kid, Im some one elses. She just found me and took me in. And you wanna know what the worse part is. I'm not even human." I showed him my arm. My mom had tried to slice it open.
"She tried to kill me cuz of what I am."
"And what are you?" He asked. I looked away from him.
"I'm what you are. A monster."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

I watched as you dragged Sebastian off but I never left his dark eyed gaze. I knew he couldn't control his anger but his strength he could and I was pretty sure, from the taste of my own blood, that he didn't try to hold back is strength. Jace took me inside reluctantly but i could tell he was masking his feelings like he did oh so much around anyone that wasn't Christy.

He sat my on the couch and grabbed a wet paper towel, "Your lip is bleeding," he mumbled and I took the towel with a thank you and dabbed my lip, staring at the blood on it.

"I shouldn't have yelled at him, nor should I have egged him on, he wouldn't have done this," My voice was a whisper and nothing more.

"Maybe you should tell him that yourself when he gets back from a beating by Christy."

I sighed and nodded shortly. I knew I should but for some reason I was scared to do so.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Seb didn't even look at me after that. I knew what I told him had to be kept from you....and Jace. For both of your saftey. We made our way back to the house. The wind blowing agin and feeling little drops of rain. I stopped and looked up at the sky.
"Hurry up it's cold." Seb complained. I waved himoff.
"I'll be there in a sec." I told him. he shrugged and continued on his marry little way. Something aout the sky had me intranced that I didn't hear the footsteps approach me.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Sebastian came into the Kitchen window's view and i leaned farther against the window to get a better look, and i noticed that christy wasn't there walking beside him. I turned and opened the front door just as he stood at the door and I pushed him away from it, stepping out. "Where's Christy?" I frowned at him, hand on hips.

"She's on her way, last time I talked to her she was staring up at the sky, " he sighed and pushed passed me into the house.

"Oi! don't walk away on me, we need to talk!"

"Oh? about what? Do you want to break up? Hmm?"

I growled and closed the door with my foot, " No we need to figure out a few things to make this relationship work Sebastian!"

"This relationship is working Sabrina, your just not co-operating!" He raised his voice at the last few words.

"I am co-operating but your anger is getting between us!"

He scoffed and mumbled a w.e before tromping downstairs and blaring music on the computer. I sighed and slunk down on the couch just when Jace comes from upstairs to the main floor. "That went well," he chuckled and sat beside me.

"Fuck you"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 am

I spun around when I heard the approaching footsteps. To my surprise I saw a boy. He almost looked like Jace exept with out the golden hair, but the eye's where the same.
"hello." I said fully turning to him.
"hello i'm a little lost do you think you can show me how to get back to the road." The boy stuck out his hand. I nodded and took it, having full trust in him. He pulled me towards him and stuck a cloth to my face.
"What." I started to say, but soon blacked out.

Jace was in the kitchen eating a samwich when he saw a peice of paper on the table.
"That hadn't been there befor." He said walking up to it. He picked it up and read the handwriting.

Dear Jace,
I have your girlfriend, if you want Christy back then meet me at the old warehouse. You should no where it is since it's the same place where Clary died. Don't be late. You have less than an hour.
-Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

We heard Jace scream and we bolted down the stairs, coming up behind him. I noticed a note and I snatched it out of his hand, reading it before passing it on to Sebastian. All of our expressions had something in common, rage.

How dare Valentine steal Christy like he did to Clary, is he trying to get a death wish from Jace? Cuz I know that he will beat the shit out of him when we get to the Warehouse.

"Jace let-" Jace dashed out and Sebastian followed with me close behind. We jumped into his car and spun off, having to make it to the city in less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 am

i groaned opening my eyes. "What..." I said drowsily, my head hurt and i felt a great pull of gravity on my body. I looked down to see me 12 feet off of the floor. I gasped and struggled tryig to break free. "Don't struggle to much, or u'll fall to ur death." The boy from befor said sitting on a chair and cleaning his nails. "Where am I? Let me go." I said kicking again. The rope tighten and air left my lungs. "The more u fight the worse it gets." he said smiling up at me. "Now shhhh im focusing on my work." he said going back down to his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 am

With Jace speeding, my tightening my hands against the leather of the car and seb screaming at him to slow down, we were there in less that 30 minutes and piling out of the car. I felt sick and my limbs shook slightly but I managed to run with the guys and got to the top of the building. "Where is she!" Jace screamed and looked around, we saw nothing from where we were.

"Jace calm down" I hissed and crossed my arms. "We'll find her don't worry!"

"Calm down?!?! I might lose her and you want me to CALM DOWN" He screeched and flung his hand up in the air for exaggeration.

Last edited by Nanami on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 am

"ohhh it seems ur friends have arrived." The boy said. He got to his feet and stretched. "I'm gonna go say hello." he told me.
"No don't u dare touch them, i'll kill u if u hurt them." I screamed out as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 pm

This guy came out from behind a few tanks, he looked so similar to Jace that I had to blink twice, his hair was a darker brown-ish black but either then that they were the same. "Where is she!" Jace hissed and stepped forward, meeting the twin guy. I stood back with seb and let Jace work things out. He looked ready to rip someone's head off

Last edited by Nanami on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm

I struggled against the ropes, feeling them burn my skin. I gasped and stopped hanging there. "Jace." I called out hoping he'd here me. "Jace get out of here its a trap, he set a trap." i screamed. "Jace run. PLEASE!!!" I screamed louder, trying to make sure he heard me.

[img]City of New Beginnings 41002610[/img]

"I may noy have a heart but i can stil feel love"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:41 pm

We all heard her screaming and Jace made a move to get to her but the guy blocked him and pushed him back. Sebastian lunged at him and he knocked him away.

I wasn't sure what to do. I could attack but if they were flung around then I was screwed. But if I ran I would be a coward. I sighed and stood my ground as the two got back up and that is when he unleashed his trap

Last edited by Nanami on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

the rope snapped and i fell to the ground landing on my back. I opened my eyes to see a girl with red hair. "So u must be my replacement." She said and grabbed me dragging me to where the others were. I struggled and gasped as my back caused me great pain.
"Now jace you have a choice." A man said as the girl dragged me out. "U can have christy." she threw me out and i rolled on the ground. I gasped and fought back the tears. "Or you can have clary." The girl stepped out looking scared and confused. "Jace. Jace whats going on." She said making her voice sound like a scared little girl.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Sebastian and Jace froze, looking at the red head and something clicked in my mind. I remember Sebastian talking about a girl who Jace loved dearly and then Valentine killed her, leaving Jace broken for about 2 years before meeting Christy. I was scared that he would leave Christy.

Jace opened and closed his mouth, looking extremely confused, hurt, and shocked, maybe a hint of anger. "What.... I..I thought you were......." His voice failed him and he looked between Christy and Clary. He looked so vulnerably right there and I felt bad for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings Empty

Back to top Go down

City of New Beginnings
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next