Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

City of Angels and Demons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

City of Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: City of Angels and Demons   City of Angels and Demons EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 am

Laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, everything seemed to be distant, I lingered in my thoughts and it seemed I would never return to reality. I couldn't believe what I have find out after 16 years of being hidden from the world of demons and angels. My mother had hid me from that world and kept me in the human world, the Mundane world, while Vampires and Werewolfs, Faries and Warlocks walked past me with there beautiful features. Some could have even been one of mt boyfriends. Just the thought of this made me cringe.

There was a knock on the door and someone walked through. I sat up to see Lily Standing in the doorway staring at me with horror on her face.

"What's wrong Lily?" A worried look flashed across my face as Lily shook her head quickly

"Get ur Hunting gear on Clary, Demons are swarming the Hospital, They're after you." she let out a shaky breath, "NOW"
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Kazekishi

Kazekishi

PostSubject: Re: City of Angels and Demons   City of Angels and Demons EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm

I was taking another human i saved to the hospital as i felt demons when i was getting close and there were a lot of them. I scouted the area for an ambulance and dropped the kid i saved in before anyone would notice me and started running towards the hospital i couldn't just fly there i would've got too much attention and with those many demons i needed the element of surprise so as i ran i also suppressed
my presence and power, seeming just a normal human, and well i was close to the hospital so i didn't need to run at abnormal speed just as a human, well an athlete but still i seemed human, my katana was well hidden under my coat.

I just moved recently into the city and the first thing i noticed it was the amount of creatures of all kind that lived in it, but well i had no choice i had to move from time to time so that people wouldn't notice I'm not aging at all...... that was the bad thing about being immortal. I wasn't a typical fallen angel only out on destroying everything i actually saved humans and creatures alike... and well the others sooner or later turn into demon that's normally the fate of a fallen one, but well i was different.

As i arrived at the hospital i noticed the demons weren't the only ones which had a big amount of power, but what were the other strong presences i felt i couldn't tell but that must have been the reason why the demons were there so i took out my katana and went straight to were the demons were, letting out my power as i quickly killed the first one before he could react.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of Angels and Demons   City of Angels and Demons EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 am

The demons appeared form the floor and swiped to attack, then sinking back down and moving around. They were starting to annoy me but I found a way to kill them.

One jumped up from the ground and I swiped my blade quickly, slicing off the head as black ichor gushed out. i continued this until half of the demons were down, Sweat and black ichor steaming down my face and in my fiery red hair as well as coating my body. I'll have to scrub hard for days to get the smell out.

i checked my surroundings quickly, spotting a seemingly normal human I never seen before attacking the demons with graceful sweeps, his Katana flashing at the moonlight that struck the windows randomly. it looked fascinating but I quickly turned my attention to the demons coming up from the floor around me, I attacked a few at once, stabbing on then kicking high, smashing it down to the floor and it exploded, more ichor getting on me.

I advanced to the others, jumping and twirling to the side, kicking the head of one and grabbing the next one's with both my feet, slamming it down as I landed heavily but with grace. The Grace Rune glowing slightly as I used it.

Soon there were only five left and I some how ended up behind the male. I had lost my blades while fighting one so I was down to sheer brute force, kicking and throwing punches until the demon bleed and soon died.

I was panting now, so many demons and only two people was to much. My friends had either died or fled which disappointed me but the mysterious male stay by, fighting.

I must know his name at least.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Angels and Demons   City of Angels and Demons Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Angels and Demons
Page 1 of 1