Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

City of New Beginnings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

City of New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Jace looked confused. "Jace, I want to go home." The girl said taking a step foreward. I didnt move, my back hurt to much to move. I saw jace open and close his mouth a few times. "So wich one is it jace my boy." The man said. The boy that looked like Jace chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

We waited for Jace's choice and he kept staring at Christy, not looking at Clary at all. "I'm sorry Clary but.... I thought you were dead, " He picked Christy up. "I'm staying with Christy." He stared at the boy then at Valentine. "I'm sorry Clary but I moved on..."

The man I recognized to be Valentine hissed and anger flashed across his features. The boy's smile dropped and he glared at Jace and Clary looked heartbroken, close to tears. I felt like there was a fight coming on so I took a few steps towards Sebastian
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 am

I looked up at Jace. "Jace?!" I said. I would have hugged him but I was tied up at the moment. At first i thought i was gonna lose him to that other girl but he had chose me. I leaned my head against his chest and sighed then grunted as my back hurt. "Jace I hurt my back when I fell and be careful that girl is not what she seems."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:41 am

Clary attacked Jace and Seb got in the way and the boy went after me for some stupid reason. I yelped in surprise and jumped to the side as she went to grab me. I tripped her subconsciously and jumped out of the way again. I looked around the area for any type of weapon and I saw a crowbar and ran for it but he was faster, kicking the crowbar away. "Stupid girl, do you not carry blades around?"

I gave him a glare and kicked him, he stumbled slightly but advanced, grabbing my collar and holding me over the edge of the window. "your boyfriends next." He said and let go. I fell and he smiled, turning away. I quickly grabbed a ledge and held on.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 am

I was knocked out of Jaces arms and went roling. The ropes came untied and I slipped out of them. I ran to the ledge and saw you there. I grabbed your hand and pulled you up, hurting my back even more. "Heyy becareful." I said as I pulled you inside.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm

"How can I be careful when he" I pointed to the boy behind her, "Threw me out the window. Oh and by the way, he's going to hit you, i suggest you move my dear friend" I smiled at her and pushed her away, we moved separate ways. He moved forward and I kicked him off the edge, making sure he didn't grab onto anything. "TADA!" I did some jazz hands and smacked the together, pretending to brush off dirt in my glory.

Meanwhile....

Clary puled out her blade and swiped it across Jace's chest, it nicked his skin and blood slowly welled up. He winced and moved to the side when her blade came down now and he grabbed her wrist, squeezing the blade out of her one hand. "You've changed" He hissed between deep breaths, calming his mind.

"What makes you say that sweetie?" Her smiled was twisted.

"That-" he moved his chin to indicate her smile, "I should buy you a dictionary for Christmas."

"Why?"

"So you can look up, Betrayal and Hurt. I'm not sure you know what it means." He kicked her and she stumbled across the floor and he advanced to her, grabbing her Sereaph blade.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:57 pm

I shook my head and gasped how it made my back feel. "Damn it." I hissed. I needed to sit down, but that would be hard with all the chaos. I looked and saw jace advancing on that girl with blade in hand. I knew she was evil but that didnt mean she deserved to die. I ran up to Jace quickly and got in his way. "Jace stop!"

Meanwhile[i]

Seb chased down valentine. He was going to deal with his father once and for all. He jumped crates and landed in front of Valentine. "My boy, why would you kill your own father," Valentine said backing up.
"Cuz you almost ruined my relationship." He said and swung his blade. He heard the ripping of skin and flesh.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm

I stretched and looked around. I couldn't see Sebastian and Jace, Clary, and Christy were tied up and i didn't think they needed my help. In worry for Sebastian i walked over near the crates to see Sebastian and Valentine facing each other, Sebastian looked like he wanted to murder him.

Meanwhile...

Jace looked at Christy then to Clary, who was getting up. "Christy, she tried to kill me so I will kill her. Why are you going to her side?" He stepped around her and pushed Clary down to the ground, slamming his heel down onto her chet, hearing a staifying Crack
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 pm

"Jace two wrongs don't make a right. If you kill her you might as well kill me cuz im probely no better since I'm part demon." I yelled at him and froze. That wasn't suppose to come out. I covered my mouth, my eyes filling with tears.

Meanwhile

Seb saw Sabrina and indicated that she stay out of this.
"You cant blame me for your mistakes." Valentine said didging another blow.
"If I hadnt been your son then I wouldnt have been sent on that god damn mission to find you and kill you and I could have been with Sabrina that whole time." He yelled at him and swung hitting valentin g in the arm. "So now Im gonna finsih it once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm

I nodded and slipped behind one of the large crates, listening to the sound of metal and Sebastian's yelling. "If I hadnt been your son then I wouldnt have been sent on that god damn mission to find you and kill you and I could have been with Sabrina that whole time." I froze and clenched my jaw. So that's why he was gone without telling me exactly. I sighed and slide down the side of the crate, listening to the rest of their heated argument and battle

Meanwhile....

Jace turned stone cold and turned to look at Christy, "Wha-what?" he searched her face, his own paled. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jace frowned, he felt lied to and tossed, first Clary and now Christy.

He heard movement behind him and spun around fast enough to block an attack from Clary, who had grabbed the crowbar off to the side. He bounced the bar away and flipped it around so it spun out of her hand and out the window. "Christy why did you lie?" His voice was tight and restricted
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

"Jace I didn't lie, Heck I just found out today myself. I should have told you earlier but I was afraid that you'd hate me, cuz I would be part monster." My voice faded. I wanted to cry and run away. "And here are my worst fears showing." I mummbled to myself relizing that jace hated me. Hated me with a passion. "I'm sorry Jace."

Meanwhile

Seb lundged at Valentine.
"Well then lets put you out of your misery." Valentine said, grabbed sebs knife and turned it towars him so that Sebastian slammed into it. It went into is stomache and blood pooled out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 am

I heard Sebastian gasp and I shot up, looking to see him drop to the floor, blood everywhere, "NO!" I screamed and ran at Valentine, anger radiating off of me. "YOU BASTARD!" I screamed again and slide down to Sebastian's body, cradling his head on my lap. "Sebastian, please, baby keep your eyes open" I felt tears rise and my throat constricted, swallowing the lump in my throat

Meanwhile....

"Christy I don't hate you, I'm just, upset you never told me sooner, if it wasn't now in a situation like this I would have been a little calmer, " his voice cracked slightly and he looked at Christy, his lips set to a straight line.

Last edited by Nanami on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 am

I frowned knowing he was lieing. Then I heard you Scream and turned to see you fall to your knees. Seb layed on the ground, not moving and I started to panick. I took a step foreard towards you guys. I was so busy watching you two that I didn't see the falling crate till it landed on me. geek

Meanwhile

Seb layed on the ground unable to move. It hurt to much. He heard sabrina but couldnt answer her calls. He wish he could but his lips wouldnt move. He was fading fast. Very fast. He opened his mouth but no words came out only silence, then he felt the blood pool out and drip on his chin. He was going to die, and only just when he had gotten sabrina back. He wanted to say that he loved her, but the words didnt come, nothing came.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 am

I cried hard when I saw the blood pooling out of his mouth and I reached into his pockets, trying to remember how to draw the rune and after a moment of panicking thinking I lifted his shirt up and drew the rune. I watched as it started to heal. "Baby keep you eyes open,please!" I begged and kissed his forehead.

There was a crash and Jace screaming Christy's name and I turned my head to see a crate land on the ground just as Jace dove for Christy who was underneath and I Gasped.

Meanwhile.....

"Christy!!" Jace screamed and lunged forward, snatching her waist and pulling her under his body as the crate landed on the two. Jace braced himself and was able to make a space so she wasn't harmed but he felt bones snap on his back and shoulders as he moved his back to push the crate off. Jace hissed out breaths, trying not to scream out
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 am

I wrapped my arms around jace quickly and with my new demon powers took his pain on mine, healing his broken bones, but letting mine crack. I suckked in a breath and held it not wanting to breath, afraid of giving what i had done away.

Meanwhile

Seb opened his eyes slowley and everything was blurry. "Sabrina. " He croaked out, "Sabrina I love you." He whispered and sighed. He closed his eyes and opened again to see her face close to his. He reached up and kissed her lightly on the lips tasting the salt from her tears.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 am

I kissed his lips back, tasting his blood and I heard clapping above us. "How touching" Valentine said calmly, his eyes mysterious. I glared and Valentine and put my arms around Sebastian's body protectively

Meanwhile.....

Jace felt his bones snap in place and he looked down to see Christy's pained expression. "Baby you didn't" He croaked, pushing the crate fully off and reaching for his stele, drawing several runes on her body so everything healed. Clary cackled and jumped off the crate that was beside the one that fell. "Your harder to kill then I thought. "She cooed to both of them
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 am

I grunted as they healed and took in a deep breath. "Okay you now have permission to kill her." I said taking a couple of bretahs and smoothing my face. I kissed his lips quickly. "Just dont get to hurt." I whispered.

Meanwhile

Seb opened his eyes and saw valentine. He sat up slowley and got to his feet. He grabbed sabrina gently and placed her behind him. "Leave us alone. I just want to have somethig in my life without you wrecking it." He said. He didnt have a weapon on him, so it would make fighting valentine more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 am

I pulled my arms around Sebastian's waist and whispered in his ear. "Why don't we just run and hope he doesn't follow us?" I suggested, shooting a glare at Valentine as he smirked, watching me.

He creeped me right out with his laid back, cold expression.

Meanwhile....

Jace stood and grabbed Clary's Seraph Blade off of the ground just as Clary walked up to him and skimmed her finger along his clenched jaw, he raised his head slightly, as if pulling away and he pushed the blade into her stomach. She hissed and slapped his face and he kicked her, pulling the blade out at the same time and she stumbled back and then charged, tackling him to the ground and sitting on his chest. She punched him hard enough to make his lip crack and he slammed the handle of the blade into her head, then slammed the blade into her shoulder, right where there was no bone. She screamed and blood splattered across his face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 am

I looked away from jace and clary afraid of what i would see. I saw you and seb, infront of that man. The man looked lay backed, and cool like he didnt care. I looked on the ground for something to throw at him to divert his attention. I found a peice of the crate and threw it hitting him right in the head.

Meanwhile

Christy had given them the perfect oppurtunity. The moment valentine looked away Seb grabbed sabrina and dashed off behind some crates placing her down. "Now stay here." He said about to walk out from there hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 am

"No!" i hissed and pulled him down. "I said we should run, not hide me and you go out weaponless and he has a weapon." I sighed and shook my head. "You go I go" My face was serious and I wasn't backing down.

Meanwhile....

Jace watched as Clary's eyes rolled back in her head and she dropped to the floor, her body limp and the blade still in her. He yanked it out and wiped it off on his bloody pants then wiped the blood off of his face. "What did you throw?" he asked Christy as Valentine shot her a look and turned to them
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 am

"A piece of wood." I said feeling Valentines look bore into me. "Ahhh another creation of mine turning onme." Valentine said advancing closer to us. I was afraid but didnt show it.

Meanwhile

Sebastian looked at Sabrina and sighed. "Your no better, You also have no weapon." He looked around for something, anything they could use as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm

I grabbed this metal rode close by that was on top of a smaller crate and yelled Valentine's name, making him turn away from Jace and Chirsty. "I'll distract him you grab the blade from his belt"

Meanwhile....

Jace pulled Christy behind him and watched Valentine. His eyes scanned the area, he saw Sabrina and Sebastian talking, as if thinking of something and saw Clary's dead body but that was it. He still had the blade in his hand. "Valentine just stay away" he growled and gripped the blade
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm

I watched Valentine from behind Jace. I heard you yell grab his blade, I wwanted to dash out and do it, but was to scared. "Stupid human instincts." I thought. This was bad, really bad.

Meanwhile...

Seb ran behind valentine and grabbed his blade quickly, jumping back beside Sabrina. He pushed her so that she was behind him. Valentine was trapped by both him and Jace. "See all my creations turned on me." He said sighing. He then snapped his fingers and appeared behind Christy. He whispered something in her ear and then disappeared for good.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm

I watched as Valentine left and I looked around, Clary's body dissolved into black blood and Jace dropped down, exhaustedly. "is it over?" I whispered, looking around.

Meanwhile....

Jace dropped to the ground and groan. "I hate Valentine." He hissed and let his blade drop, He had thought Valentine disappeared when he was still in his vision. He never thought that he had moved behind Christy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm

I felt Valentine press something against my back, but I didnt make a sound as it entered my body. "I hope you die a slow painfull death." He whispered and disappeared. Pain hit me hard, but I didnt move or make a sound. It was like my nerves were shot, busted ruined. Then I relized where he had stuck the knife. Right into my spinal cord. "Aww fuck." I thought my face going like a rock.

Meanwhile..

"Yea it should be over." Seb said watching Valentine disappeared. He was wondering what Valentine had done to her now. Her face was plain and emotionless, nothing showed. Pain sorrow relife nothing. "Christy." He said looking at her carefully. Something wasn't right. "Jace something is wrong with Christy." She didn't show any feelings at all.

Last edited by Elizabeth Grace on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More description)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of New Beginnings   City of New Beginnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of New Beginnings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next