Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 am

she smiled and hugged him back tightly, kissing his shoulder. "Alright." she kissed his neck then lips, having to go on her tippy toes then went to her boots, getting them on and then going to blowdry and comb her hair.

She styled it properly and put her clunky headphones on after, picking airly at the music she knew all too well as she came back out. She was wishing for her guitar at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 am

Drake walked up to her, with his stuff ready, and his shroud over his body only, his hood was down, so his head was revealed, he took her hand slightly, and laughed at her childlike behavior. "okay, lets get going then, sanori dear."this being the first time he called her dear, he said it with joy, as he softly pulled her with him out of the hotel room door.

he playfully pulled Sanori close to him, linking their arms, like a couple. "Oh..umm..this is embarrassing...we haven't even told eachother our ages..."he said, only just realizing this now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:32 am

Sanori blinked then started to laugh. "I'm 18, don"t worry, i'm an adult" she chuckled and held onto his arm gently, one headphone away from her ear so she could talk to him, the other blasting a guitar solo. "You?" he was probably way older then he looked with what he told her about Draconians but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:35 am

He laughed and looked over to her, smiling kindly. "i wasn't worried about that silly. it was just..slightly weird how we didn't know that about eachother, tho it hardly matters to me."he smiled more as he said this, walking along side with her.

after passing out of the door of the hotel, he turned to her and said softly "actually..i'm 219 years old."he said this slowly, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Sanori blinked a few times and looked up at him. "You look like....20 or 19.." She mumbled, quiet shocked at his age. "Damn that must be hard.. living so long." They passed her rental house and she stopped. "Oh! i have a few things that would help me.. or you in the travels... just a sec." she unhooked her arm from his and ran up to the door, grabbing the key from inside the wooden siding after a few skilled taps and unlocked the door, running in.

She went to the living room quietly, left a note and shifted through drawers, pulling out different type's of blades with carvings on them and two guns. She wasn't big into them so she didn't know the names. She grabbed bullets and then put the knives in her boots, guns tucked away in a backpack she used for college.

Sanori contemplated on bringing clothing and decided to just quickly change into another skirt and a purposley ripped shirt that had mesh lining underneath so her skin was intirley exposed. She then bounded out and back to Drake.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Drake nodded as he watched Sanori rush off into the house, he stood there standing, and waiting calmly, and wondered what all the ruckus was inside the house, he looked around as people stared at the house and also at himself.

"what is she doing? robbing her own house?" he thought to himself, after a few minutes had passed, he watched as Sanori came dashing out of the house, in new clothing, he smiled at her, and hooked her arm, licking her cheek softly. "took you long enough"he said, poking fun at her alittle.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm

"Just got a few things so i'm not some damsel in distress like i was the other night.." She smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder as they walked. Her backpack gangled as they headed towards the only livley thing in the town, the market.

"We can put the food in my backpack since i got it now. I'll just moved what i have in there to a different pocket." She smiled at him and glanced around
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Drake cuddled up to the girl warmly, as they walked towards the market area of the town, his eyes barely left her, as they walked, and he could feel the eyes staring at them.

As they reached the market area, Drake rubbed Sanori's head gently. "Ok hun, go find some stuff you want to eat, and so you don't get all pouty, find some new boots okay? "he smiled and said this sweetly, before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm

"Okay!" She smiled and unhooked from his arm and gave his lips a quick kiss before running off. She started to take the backpack off, the guns clanking together and she looked around. she went to the fruits and what not and rocked on her heels, snatching apples, oranges, pears, plums, pomegranate, star fruit, mango, dragon fruit.

She paid for it and went off into a dark area, pulling the guns out and transferring to the front pocket, and putting the fruit in the bag all in the deep main pocket. She stopped back out, looking for Drake
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Drake stood near the street entrance of the market place, as he leaned against a street post, yawning from the very active and late night, that had just passed, he leaned there, closing his eyes and waiting for Sanori to come rushing back.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Sanori looked around wildly and frowned. "Drake?!?" She called, looking around again for a black shroud and brown hair. She stepped forward and someone called "THEIF" She wiped her head to the direction in the direction of the voice. A guy was running in her direction and quickly. She blinked and jumped out of the way before she could react she reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him back so he slammed his back on the pavement.

The guy gasped as the air was knocked out of him and the table owner ran up to them grabbing the guy and waiting for the police to come. Sanori ran off and towards the main entrance to see Drake. She slid to a stop beside him, her boots making her stumble slightly. "Kay got the stuff."
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Drake looked towards her, and nodded, he then impulsively grabbed her, pulling her close, and placed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply at that very second, he kissed her for a few seconds, before smiling into her eyes.

"okay, lets get going then Sanori dear"he said softly, as they hooked arms once more.

As they started to walk, Drake then asked her. "so what all did you get for us?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 pm

"Uhhh Dragon fruit, oragnes, apples, pears, extra.." She smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder again. "So where are we heading?" SHe glanced up at him, then kissed his shoulder as they walked.

It was weird, one day she didn't have anyone, the next, her he was.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Drake tilted his head and glanced at her as she said dragon fruit, and let her finish speaking before saying anything.

"dragon fruit sweety?"he said softly "well...and i thought you had more then your share of the juices of a dragon"he laughed softly, as images of her on her knees in that dark room had filled his head for a short moment.

He thought for a second about her question before giving an answer. "well, we can travel around for a bit, or we can go back to my home, and you can meet the people of that town if you want"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm

"Well dragon fruit is tasty, seeming as you are too..." She trailed off, smirking lightly.

"I doesn't matter where we go, If you have places to go I can follow hun." She smiled and continued to walk along side him. "Exactly where is your home?" She looked up at him, a faint smirk still across her lips.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 am

Drake smiled,with a slight grin, as he looked around for a quick second.

"my place? its on an island, in the shape of a crescent moon."he saided quickly.

Drake then stepped towards her, and patted her on the head, as if she was a small child, smiling at her as he did so.

"really now? i was tasty hmm? ...seemed to me like you couldn't get enough of that flavor then..hehe"he said this teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 am

A blush crept onto her cheeks and she quickly dropped the topic quickly. "So shaped like a crescent moon huh? That's different." She was making small talk and it annoyed her that she couldn't strike up a real conversation.

"I never saw anything like that on the maps I studied at school.." she glanced around, feeling watched but saw nothing so she dismissed it.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 am

Drake smiled as he could clearly see the blush on her face.

"well of course it wouldn't be on a map..hardly any humans live there after all, and it is hidden, even from satalites." he then ruffled her hair a lot, making a mess of it and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:32 am

Sanori whined and pouted, fixing her hair and walking faster, going ahead of him, her arms stuffed in the skirt pockets and the belts clinking together as she walked. "You ass!" she muttered and looked around again, her stomach giving an uneasy flip but again, nothing to be seen or heard and then the feeling was suddenly gone.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 am

Drake saw as the girl looked around, noticing she felt uneasy, and ignoring her once more, rude language, he simply walked up beside to, holding her hand gently, intertwining their fingers as he then began to walk with her.

"do you want to hurry? or go slow? walking i mean."He said to her kindly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 am

"uhhh...." She trailed off and gave his hand a light squeeze before replying to him. "Normal pace." She smiled up at him and shifter her backpack lightly on her shoulder. The guns slightly weighing her down. "Damn guns" she muttered under breath quietly, to low for Drake to hopefully not hear. She always did talk to herself when she was bored or annoyed.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:53 am

Drake continued to smile at Sanori, nudging her at random times to be playful.

"if you want i can carry it, i won't mind."he said this, noticing it weigh her down slightly, and not wanting her to strain herself, for the trip was going to be rather long.

Drake then continued to say. "and any time you want to take a short break, we can stop to munch on some of the treats. "
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:57 am

"I'm fine with this thing at the moment." She stumbled each time he nudged her, then nudged him back. "You keep nudging me and I'll end up tipping over." She rolled her eyes and glanced at his arm, glaring at it as if to say. 'No-Touchy.' in a rather demanding way.

Morganville slowly started to lessen in buildings until there was nothing but a paved road and she stopped. "We follow the road right?" She questioned, letting go of his hand and switching the backpack to both shoulders, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:05 am

Drake chuckled at the small glare she gave, smiling slightly "Well, we can take the road, or go through the forest, the forest is much faster, but not as easy to walk through, oh and if you tripped over, i guess i would simply have to catch you, or, roll down with you."he said the last part in a teasing voice, sticking his tongue out at her, as she switched the backpack onto both of her shoulders now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 am

She turned and licked his tongue before he could retract it. "We can go through the forest, If i fall then meh." She smiled slightly and adjusted the backpack straps, hearing the clank of metal, she mentally shushed it.

"Lead the way dragon boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next