Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 am

Drakes tail slowly began to move back from her hand, re-coiling around his waist.

"my life..?"he said and paused for a moment.

"my life..is far from exciting...i would much rather a normal life, a normal mortal life as which i could live and die with a person similar to myself"he said this with a stern and serious voice.

he then looked to the ground, and then back to her "if you would like, you may feel my wings as well, they are no different then my tail, really." he said this, whilst slightly unfolding his wings, and leaned closed, so she was in reach of them.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 am

She looked at him and then stood slowly, so their bodies were close and she reached forward, touching his wing gently and then running her hand along the leathery skin. "Why is it so soft? Why is your skin so soft?" She liked how it felt and kept her hand on the wing, not wanting to pull back.

"And why can't you die like us? i mean, even dragon's get old and die, no?"
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 am

Drake turned slightly to the side, so she could have more reach at his wings.

"our skin is soft, due to the immense heat, it is almost like, it melts our skin into something completely different, however, it does not hurt, nor cause us any pain."

Drake then lowered his head, and nodded to her second question, his eyes turned sad once more, looking towards her.

"though it is try, dragons grow old and die as well, it takes around 50 natural human life times, for one of ours to finish...we live much longer, so much longer, that a human life span seems only like days to us, and i, well..i am not even a percentage of the way through that time span..."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:37 am

She looked up at him sadly, almost feeling his pain. "Okay, maybe i just want some parts of your life?" she smiled slightly at him and let her hand drop, taking a step back and looking at him properly instead of straight up. "Do they ever, well.. you know, just end their own life after so long?" she didn't like talking about death but she was curious to say the least.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Drake gave a half smile, as he looked to her. "oh, and what parts are those might i ask?"he said almost mockingly, then turning back to slightly face towards the girl.

he sighed slightly, then speaking slowly, he answered her question.

"end own life? of course not, we aren't that selfish of a race by any means, we live our lives fully, only to share and pass down the knowledge of time to the next generation."

He then folded his wings back up, and compressed them against his back.

"though, that is not to say, that we don't enjoy our lives, they are usually full of amusing things to keep the time passing relatively smooth, and at a good pace." Though saying this, he however felt uneasy and unamused as of late.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 am

Sanori nodded at his words but didn't answer his question earlier. She withdrew her hand slowly and took a step back, sitting back on her stool and ordering a few more shots for herself. She didn't really like the taste of the water after so many sips.

"I see, sounds pretty boring to me." She smiled slightly and closed her eyes as she heard the small shot glasses slide to her. She took one shot, letting it slide down her throat smoothly. "Ever met anyone worth remembering?"
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 am

Drake narrowed his eyes at the small cups of liquor, and watched as the girl drank one down, after which, he ran his hand overtop of the remainders, and muttered the word "freeze"

Drake smiled in such a way, as if he was saying 'ha, now you can't drink them' he then slowly spoke in her direction.

"oh it can be boring at times, and despite wanting too or not, we have extreme good memories, leaving us with the ability to re-call almost anyone."

he tapped on the counter with his talons softly, then repeated his earlier question. "so, would you care to tell me, which parts of this life you would enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:25 am

Sanroi went to grab her next shot and pour it down her throat but it looked to be frozen in the glass. She immediately looked to Drake to see his smile and she glowered. "I don't know if I should tell you now, seeming as you froze my drink." her voice was a hiss as she tapped the glass on the counter, seeing it break. She took the frozen alchol and stuck it in her mouth, sucking on it.

She slipped it out of her mouth and grabbed it long enough to give him a 'Ha, beat that.' look and popped it back in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:30 am

Drake gave a slight smirk, leaning forward, and then slowly, he lifted his hand to her cheek, and softly rubbed her cheek, and spoke softly. "you know..that stuff is very bad for your health."he said this only as a distraction, as the heat from his body flowed through her, causing the alcohol in her system to evaporate within seconds.

After the few seconds had past, he moved his hand from her cheek, and sat back properly on his stool, with a grin on his face.

"well, it is entirely up too you, rather you want to tell me or not, i shall leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 am

Sanori nearly gagged when she felt the liquor evaporate and glared, a deep blush on her face from his hand. "Your an ass" she muttered and kept glaring at him. She sighed and looked at the tender again who was always shifting his eyes to Drake. "Sir can I get the bill, I'm afraid if I stay at this stool any longer I'll go broke." She chuckled lightly and looked at drake.

She wasn't sure if she would tell him to come back to her place for a nicer chat than in a bar or leave him to go along with his life. "If you want.. You could just come along with me, or we can part ways."

The bartender dropped the bill on the counter and cleaned up the broken glass and the frozen ones. She looked at the bill to see it was pretty close to a hundred. She sighed and dug out her black wallet that had a metal guitar at the front of it and opened it, setting two 50's on the table. "Keep the change, you deserve it." and slid of her stool, looking up at Drake. "So?" there was still a hint of her blush across her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:58 am

Drake quickly placed his hand over the money she placed on the counter. "it's not proper for you to pay, since you didn't get to drink most of the stuff, so allow me to pay."he smiled, and nodded, as he placed three ₤100 bills onto the table, which was probably around the same amount as $480. Drake then slid her money back to her direction. "keep the change good sir."Drake gave a bow to the bar keep, then stood up, reaching his hand out towards the girl and said "shall we then, Sanori?" smiling as he looked down to her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:03 am

She blinked at the change, then at Drake and back. The bar tender was doing the same as what Sanori did, "your... I told you i was buying the drinks though!" She pouts slightly but sighs, knowing that Drake would probably argue. She took her money and put it back in her wallet, wallet in her pocket and took his hand with a sigh.

"Men." Is all she said.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 am

As Drake and the girl began to leave the bar, drake slowly placed his cloak back over his body before entering the streets. "i know you said you would buy the drinks..however its only proper for the older one to treat the younger one."he said this with a proud smile on his now half hidden face.

"oh..where is it that we shall go at this late into the eve?"he asked questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 am

"Um. My house? It's dangerous out here during the night anyways, well for humans who don't have protection..." She looked down at her bare wrist and sighed, she was so helpless in this situation. She glanced around as the walked and saw numerous guys with pale, pupil-less eyes looking at her. She moved closer to Drake, like he would protect her if the did attack. "We should like, run.. now" she whispered, glancing behind her as one of them followed, sticking to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:27 am

Drake smiled, as the girl spoke, and moved slightly closer to him.

Drake reached his arm around the girl slowly, and spoke clearly now. "Vas, Ort, Ylem, Kal, Lor." as Drake spoke these words, a small field like barrier surrounded the girls body.

The cloak that was covering Drake, was now covering the girls form completely, Drakes form revealed in the moonlight as they continued to walk closely side by side now.

Drake then spoke lowly to her "why should we run? do you not like the moonlight?" trying to make casual conversation, to hopefully ease the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 am

She blinked and looked down at the cloak then up to him, then looking behind them to see the guy stop in shock but then proceed. "Idiot" she mumbled and looked to see him leap at her, grabbing her shoulder. She yelped and struggled out of his grasp, the cloak falling away from her body. she stumbled and rolled, then jumped up, her boots clanking as they connected with pavement again. She turned to look at Drake in time for another to snatch her. She screamed and struggled as it dragged her away from Drake, the other distracting the Draconian.

She was thrown against the wall and pinned, what seemed like fangs sinking into her neck. She howled in pain but it quickly turned to pleasure, her body going limp against the vampire's hold slightly.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 am

As drake heard the girls Scream, he dropped lower to the ground, bending his knees, and ducking pass the man that was close to him, soon after his claws stuck into the other mans shoulder, that was seeming to be biting onto the girls neck, his Talons drug fully into the man's shoulder.

Drake then without wasting a moment, tossed the man into the air, revealing what seemed to be immense strength, as the man flipped through the air, blood was dripping down from Drakes hand, as the man's arm was still in Drakes grip, tore apart from the man's body, and drakes tail uncoiled, piecing the man through the throat, his body stayed limp in the air, angled in front of the moon, the blood poured down.

whilst this blood bath was happening, drake looked to the girl, and tried hard to spoke softly, however, the tone of what seemed to be a blood lusted animal came from his lips, as his teeth turned into all sharp shaped teeth, like that of an actual dragons, and his eyes glimmered with a fiery sensation.

"are you hurt, and can you run?"was the words he managed to speak out.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:55 am

When the man was ripped away from her she whimpered and slid limply down to the ground, propping against the wall. Her eyes were wide and blood slid down from her neck from the two bite marks. She shook her head at his words, fear rising in her at how harsh his tone was and well everything else about him at the moment.

The guy had drank a lot and she was to tired to moved her arm let alone run. She closed her eyes and felt her body fall to the side, landing in the pool of hers and the vampire's blood. She opened her eyes again to look up at Drake one final time before she passed out, her hand across her stomach
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 am

as Drake saw the girl fall to the ground, he nearly shouted out the words "Vas Mani" waving his hand down in her direction, as a small warm light covered her body.

Drake then was grabbed from behind, from the man he ran past, Drake quickly turned, with a wide smile on his face, whispering to the man "big mistake.."

at this moment, Drakes hand was thrust forward, blood spraying out all around the two, as the man's head fell to the ground, and soon after the body fell as well.

Covered in cold blood, drake picked the girl up in his arms, and quickly rushed towards an Inn.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:08 am

Sanori's head fell back limply when she was picked up, and she whimpered in her unconscious state. her neck was numb but her body warm and that confused her.

Images of what Drake did was going through her mind and she started to shake in fear. The day was going wonderfully until they were attacked and she just wanted to cry out.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 am

As drake rushed into the Inn, he remembered to cover himself in his cloak, he barged into the builden, and rushed into an upstairs room, passing the counter without any words to the Inn keeper, Drake then placed Sanori gently into the bath tub, running warm water, and letting it fill, as he ran down to the front desk, and explaining what had happened, and paying for the room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 am

Sanori felt herself being placed down into what felt like a bathtub then felt water hitting her. Her eyes flew open and she sat up, yelping when she did as pain from her neck ran ran down her body. she whimpered and pulled her top off before it could get went, the skirt already wet so it didn't matter.

She curled into a half ball and closed her eyes again. "Drake?" She whispered, looking at the door. where was he?
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 am

After a short time of explaining everything to the Inn keeper, Drake walked back up the stairs to the room, sighing, as he walked into the bathroom, he walked over to the bathtub, his eyes half closed, and turning off the water, at that moment, he had only then noticed the girl had removed part of her clothing, his eyes shot open, as he quickly turned around, looking away from the girl, and stuttering"sor..sorry! i didn't see anything!" he then slowly, in shock, started to walk out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Sanori laughed weakly at his stutter and smiled. "It's fine. I just didn't want the shirt to get wet... Besides it was sticking to me." She looked down at her neck, flinching when she moved. "Drake wait, we have to be clear on this. You do know who those guys were right?"

Even though she estimated that he was pretty old, she didn't know if he knew what the were. And she was ready to explain.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Drake looked to the floor and stood in the doorway, placing his hand on the frame.

"i have a good enough guess, but if you're worried you shouldn't be, i'm sure you're feeling the effects of the spell i casted over you, it might take a few hours, but your strength should recover, and your wound will heal leaving no mark"

Drake then stepped out from the frame into the room, he slowly removed his shirt, and tossed it to the other side of the room, it passing by the door frame quickly, then slowly he sat and laid onto one of the two beds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next