Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Sanroi frowned when she saw the shirt pass the doorframe then uncurled from her ball and sighed at her wet boots. "These cost me a fortune!" she whined and took the off, shaking the water as best she could off of them and then setting them outside the tub, then working with her skirt, pulling it off, scrubbing the blood out of it as best as her weak bosy could and then wringing it out and setting them by the heater.

She then gently washed the blood that was on her body and shakily stood out of the pink water and unplugged it, grabbing a towel, drying off and wrining out her undergarments and putting the towel around her.

Sanori looked in the mirror and gasped at her state. Her hair was curled slightly from the water but that ddin't matter. What mattered was that her eyes looked worn and she shook lightly, her cheeks flushed and skin paled lightly, "Fuck," she groaned.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Drake slowly crawled into the bed and under the covers half way, his chest still revealed, he laid there for a few moments, thinking of how tired he is due to his magic usage throughout the night, also due to not sleeping that much for the past few days, as this went through his mind, he slowly fell into a sleep, barely hearing the girls words coming from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Sanori walked out of the bathroom to see drake shirtless and asleep. She sighed and rolled her eyes, crawling into one of the beds and curled under the blankets. Her towel was soaked but warm and she sighed again, wanting to sleep but sleep wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Drake rustled around in the bed, his blanket and sheets becoming very untidy within only moments.

Drake mumbled throughout his sleep, and his tail uncoiled from his waist, hanging off the side of the bed, in its full length.

Warm air radiated from Drakes body as he laid there sleeping, warm enough to see in the air, as the air around his body was wavy.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 pm

The room became hot in a matter of moments in her sleep and Sanori groaned, uncurling from her ball and throwing the blankets off, her towel messing up lightly. He opened her eyes and looked to drake with a glare at the heat she could see.

She got up and moved to Drake, shaking him roughly. "Draaakkkeeee." she whined and shook him again. "Wake up you ass"
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Drake groaned in his sleep, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bed, as he curled up against her, almost like a small child would to a parent.

Drake held onto her in his sleep softly, the heat radiating from him dimmed by at least half.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Sanori's eyes widened as she was pulled down and she made a small squeak, struggling slightly until his arms went around her. She blinked and shook him lightly, her hands on his chest. "Drake dammit, your gunna squish me" she whispered, unable to go louder.

Her heart was pounding and now she knew how the girls in manga's felt when guys did this, she felt like she was in a manga anyhow. "I have got to be dreaming this day." She whispered and shook Drake again
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Drake groaned softly, he slowly opened his eyes, and rubbed them softly with his hands, his version slightly blurry, as he rubbed his eyes, and he spoke half asleep. "huh...? whats wrong...?" he slowly sat up, looking around the room for the small voice that had just finished talking, "huh...? " he said as he was slightly confused, he then felt a soft squishy feeling against him, as he looked down next to himself, he saw the girl laying there, Drake quickly jumped back, wide awake now. "How did you get there!"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 pm

she blinked a few times before she responded. "Umm i went to wake you up and you pulled me down and wouldn't let go." she said simply and held the towel around her. Now she really knew how manga girls felt. "You should control your hormones when sleeping, gosh." she joked and slid off the bed. "You were heating up the whole damn room so i couldn't sleep."
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Drake stared at the girl for a few moments, before saying anything. "..im sorry..that is sort of way i made sure to get a large room with beds far apart..." he had noticed the joking tone in her voice, only after he said just finished saying this, then added "but, apparently, instead of throwing something my direction..you came walking over very close to me huh? "he said this, returning the jokingly matter, moving back into his bed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Sanori's cheeks turned a light pink and she glared. "I didn't want to be rude." she mumbled and goes back to the bathroom, whining at the state of her boots again. "Why didn't you atleast take off my very EXPENSIVE boots before you put me in the tub? Like seriously You owe me a hundred-and-forty bucks." she sighed and picked them up, putting them by the heater at the bed then grabbed her clothing, setting them on the heater and sitting down in her bed again.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Drake laid there, listening to the girls whining about such mundane thing, he even let out a small laugh when he saw he pass through the door frame again, nodding as if he simply agreed, he then sat up to speak.

"well, i was a little pre-occupied with saving you from bleeding to death, to worry about Fashion ware...as it were." His remark was that of purely sarcasm, Then he continued on by saying. "rude? oh i understand...waking someone up from a sleep, whilst calling them names...shaking them..then complaining when someone embraces the other person kindly is not rude?..oh yes..i completely understand.."he smiled as he said this, looking in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

"Smart ass" she mumbled and sat beside him with a sigh. "Sorry for dragging you into all this shit." She apolgizes, playing with the hem of the towel that was still around her small body. She looked at him with a small smile. "And for waking you up, i'm sure i was very comfortable to hug." she laughed and stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:26 am

Drake smiled, and let the girl finish speaking, before he pressed his finger against her lips, forcing her tongue gently back into her mouth, then tapped her lips gently, tiling his head. "please refrain from using such foul language. " he then slowly slid his finger away from her smooth small lips, and sighed.

Thinking for a moment, he decided to be a little mean, but in a joking manner.

"well, actually..your hair was still wet, and it smelled like wet dog, plus, your skin and bones..so it felt like hugging a skeleton"he laughed part way through him saying this, and still had a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:33 am

She glared at him hard, taking offence to that. "Yeah.. thanks.." she frowned and got up, still glowering as she checked her clothing. her skirt was dry-ish so she grabbed it, checking her shirt. It was drying also. She went to the bathroom, getting the skirt on and making the towel into a make-shift shirt and going back out, plopping down on her bed and not his.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:43 am

Drake watched the girl walk over and get her clothing, then back to the bathroom. "Well y'kno it's not like i meant most of that!" he said loud enough for her to hear, and as she walked back out of the bathroom, he followed her once more with his eyes, noticing right away that she went towards her bed, he smiled at this and thought he could have more fun with bugging the girl.

"oh, so i guess you only like to sneak over here when im asleep?"he smiled and laughed. "and aside from this, i do believe it was you, that was rather enjoying being hugged by me."he showed a grin on his face and then laid flat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:54 am

She whined and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at his face and then jumping on him when he was distracted. "Your the biggest, asshole i met" she mumbled, her knees on his chest as she glared at him. "And i'm not a skeleton, but since you think so, I'll make sure on Halloween i run around naked going as a skeleton." she laughed at her own remark
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

Drake laid there lifeless, as Sanori jumped atop of him, the pillow remaining on his face, he mumbled something aloud. which sounded like"mind if i watch?" with a sarcastic voice, then, quickly, he grabbed the handing hem of the towel,and pulled it away, tossing the towel aside as he said clearly "well, now u better go get that before i move this pillow"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am

She squeaked and covered her self as she rolled off and grabbed the towel, putting it back around her. "Pervert!" she snapped, but laughed. "Like seriously, pulling towels off of poor helpless teens." she rolled her eyes and looked at him, flicking the pillow off of his face.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:05 am

As the pillow was flicked away, Drake still had a grin on his face, sitting up slowly. "oh? and what of you? attacking your savior? also..it isn't like i peaked or anything, i did it merely as a method to remove, a lustful 'teen' from atop of me!" he laughed and smirked looking at her directly, then swiftly, but softly, tossed the pillow back to her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:10 am

She caught the pillow with a growl. "I am not a lustful teen!" she frowned and threw two more pillows at him, then ran to the other side of the room and under her covers like they would protect her. She felt like a small child since she was bored and being childish. she laughed at her mood and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:17 am

He scoffed as the pillows hit him, not even attempting to avoid or catch them, he then tossed them gently back at her, making sure to hit her in the head each time however.

Drake then stood up, standing tall where he was, his body revealed still, with only his jeans on, his tail swayed gently behind him, as he slowly walked over to her, forgetting that he had removed his shirt, his chest was exposed, and his muscular form could clearly be seen, his jeans were only very slightly below his waist, as if they hung down only slightly, not even an inch, however little it was, this only caused more of his body to be revealed.

As Drake came to the siding of her bed, his placed his hand atop of her head, and ruffled it abit, then softly said "boo!" laughing afterwards. "then, why is it that your blood rushed to your face and your cheeks turned a soft pink earlier?"he asked her, standing there tall.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:22 am

Sanori squeaked once more and reached her hands from under the covers and grabbed Drake's strong and muscular arm, pulling it away form her face and kicking the blankets off, her hands still around his arms as she looked at him, blushing at the muscles that flexed when he moved and thef fact that his pants were lower then his waist.

She coughed slighly, ignoring his question and raising her eyes to his. "Mind pulling up your pants? Your not going to turn into one of those idiots who wear their jeans halfway down there ass to show their underwear and say it's cool are you?"
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:27 am

Drake gave a soft smile, leaning down, and gently rubbing her cheek, this all merely to tease the poor girl, as he whispered. "well..it is sort of hard to find pants the fit properly, just so you know..and its also why i normally wear a shroud..."he smiled, his face only two inches from hers, he then grabbed her small hand, intertwining their fingers together, as he held it, smiling wide so his teeth showed slightly.

"Mis Sanori...i do believe that you are blushing, is there a problem?"he said this mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:37 am

She took in shallow breaths, her cheeks actually dark red at the fact their faces were mere inches apart and their hands her connected. "No....not at all.." she said quietly, looking into his eyes as her heart beat pounded quickly. He was trying to bug her and well, it was working.

No other guy really pulled these moves on her and she was shocked as Drake did these actions. "Well then you should really buy pants that fit you" her voice continued to be soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next