Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:25 am

Ryuu choked as Kyou rammed himself in his mouth. He was crying even harder now. He wanted this to stop. He never thought Kyou could be even more cruel. 'Mmm. That's a good boy, harder... Mhmn.' Kyou had said now as he kept thrusting in. Anger built up inside of Ryuu, as he quickly pulled alway, and bit down hard on Kyou's hand, without using his fangs. He quickly escaped from Kyou's grasp, as he hissed, "You're the worst.. you disgust me." Right then and there he wanted to attack that man, and sink his fangs, and drink every single drop of his wretched blood. He knew that if he did, Tetsu would never want him back, or to see him ever again. He swung the front door open, entering outside, only in his bathrobe, as he slammed the door shut behind him. He shivered in the cold, as he sat on the porch, wrapping the robe tighter on him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 am

Tetsu was speeding down the highway, a cigarette perched between his pale lips as he stared out at the empty night road ahead of him. He was so angry. Not so much at Ryuu, but instead his disgusting brother. He wanted to pummel his face in with no mercy. Tetsu hoped he wouldn't have to see Kyou and just pick Ryuu up and drive back home. His head was throbbing from the whiskey, he just wanted to go home and go to sleep with Ryuu in his arms, knowing that he was safe. He eventually reached Kyou's small house and he parked in the driveway. He saw Ryuu on the porch. His heart thumped hard as he got out of the car and ran over to him. "Ryuu," He whispered, looking at his attire. Tetsu pulled off his own coat and slid it over his shoulders before he pulled him into a tight hug. "Sorry I took so long," He laid his head against Ryuu's, being careful not to light his hair on fire with the cigarette. When he pulled away, he picked Ryuu up bridal-style and carried him to the car, setting him in the passenger seat before he walked around to the other side and stepped in. He yanked the car into reverse before he sped off down the road, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 am

Ryuu stared at the snow, making randomly drawings in it with his finger. He suddenly heard a car park in the driveway, and his head perked up. Instantly he recognized the car. His heart lept as he saw Tetsu get out of the car. He wanted to jump up and run to him immediately, but a surge of guilt shot through his chest. If Tetsu knew what he had done with Kyou, he would be kicked out again. Kyou would most likely not take him in ever again either. For some reason, he was scared when he thought of living on his own, even if he had lived alone for years. He did not want to lost Tetsu at any moment. He saw Tetsu in front of him, smelling the harsh smell of liquor and cigarettes. He scrunched his nose in displeasure, as he suddenly felt Tetsu's coat wrapped around him. He tried to say thank you, but no sound came out of his mouth. He was immediately lifted into Tetsu's arms, securely. He snuggled his head against Tetsu's warm chest, ignoring the foul smells. He felt like he was finally at home. He noticed that they were moving now, back to Tetsu's car. He expected Kyou to come out, or Tetsu to break down the door, but nothing happened. He felt himself being put down gently on the passenger's seat. He looked up at Tetsu's eyes, seeing they were red. Was he crying? About me...? Ryuu thought, as he felt his eyes getting watery again. As Tetsu started the car, driving in reverse, he could not speak at all. He felt dirty being so close to Tetsu. Tetsu never hurt him like he did, and was always protective over him. "T-Tetsu," Ryuu choked out, blushing a bit as he said his name. "I-I.." No matter how hard he tried to finish the sentence, he kept on stammering at 'I'. He was not sure if he wanted to say "I'm sorry", or "I love you".
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 am

Tetsu took in a deep drag of his cigarette before he rolled down the window lightly and tapped it free of the unwanted ashes, bringing it back to his lips afterwards. He looked at Ryuu out of the corner of his eyes. He looked upset and confused, making Tetsu frown. When Ryuu tried to speak, he let out a soft sigh. He lifted his right hand from the wheel and messed up Ryuu's hair lightly. "Don't say anything, Ryuu," Tetsu murmured gently. "We can talk when we get home,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:43 am

Ryuu glared at Tetsu, then took his cigarette and put it in his own mouth. He took a whiff of smoke, then immediately started coughing hard. "H-how can you like this stuff?" he choked. He rolled down the window, and then threw the cigarette outside. He paused for a moment, realizing Tetsu would probably be mad at him after that. "S-s-sorry," he stammered. "I just hate cigarettes.." He stared out the window, realizing he made it more awkward now.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 am

Tetsu stared at him, then laughed softly. It felt good to laugh after hours of crying. He hit Ryuu on the head lightly, not enough to hurt him however. "Stupid," He sighed, "your a minor. Cigarettes aren't for you," He scolded, then pulled out the pack of cigarettes from his pocket and pulled out another one, lighting it. He opened his window half way, leaning his arm against it. The wind made him shiver. He took in a few more long drags before he threw this one out the window as well. "Fine, you win," He sighed, pressing his foot down harder on the gas pedal, raising their speed to 110 kmph, the speed limit. They would be home soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:07 am

"Good," Ryuu said smiling softly, as he leaned over to kiss Tetsu's cheek. He then sat frozen. "Uhm... Tetsu.. there's something I have to tell you..." He didn't want to hide it from Tetsu, he just wanted to be done with hiding things, even if it mean losing him. "I-I.. while I was at Kyou's... w-we kind of.. made out.. and.." he squirmed at the thought of Kyou thrusting inside him. His eyes filled up with tears again. "H-he t-threatened me.. that..." Ryuu's eyes were now swamped with tears. He realized if he wasn't so afraid of telling Tetsu as now, he would have never had done that. "H-he threatened me that he would tell you about me kissing him and he forced me to.. to... vacuum h-him!" he said quickly, with the words jumbled together. He had said it.. All he wanted to do now was to curl up in a ball and wait for Tetsu's blows to rain down on him. He deserved every bit of punishment possible. He scooted closer to the door, terrified to look at Tetsu.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 am

Tetsu listened to him, his smile turning into a frown. He felt his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach as Ryuu explained what happened, and that Ryuu had made out with Kyou. He felt sadness automatically replaced with anger, pulling at his insides. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, thinking everything over. Vacuum him? Does he mean... that he... He faded off, then felt his eyes widen lightly. The anger quickly disappeared and was replaced with sadness again. He opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a loud sob. Tetsu quickly covered his mouth with his hand, gripping the steering wheel tight as he stared out at the road in front of them. He didn't have anything to say, he didn't want to say anything. He felt like it was his own fault, he wasn't there to protect Ryuu from his disgusting brother. But by the sounds of it, Ryuu was the one who came onto him. He didn't want to think about this anymore, he just stared blank eyed at the endless road in front of them, his holding back sobs.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 am

Ryuu sat there, feeling like the most horrible person in the world. He felt terrible listening to Tetsu cry, he wanted to comfort him but that would just make things worse. "I'm sorry...." was all he could say. He realized it wasn't the best thing he did to tell Tetsu to pick him up at Kyou's house. He just hurt Tetsu even more. Tetsu would be so much happier if I was gone this instant, he thought. He gripped the car door's handle tightly, as his hand trembled. "I-I never really loved him.. I thought I might have, but I never did... the only person I love is you. I don't want to hurt you anymore.. you don't deserve any of this. And to make things worse, I'm a vampire, and you're a vampire hunter. You wouldn't be a vampire hunter if you liked vampires would you? I probably make you feel sick to your stomach when you realize I'm not human like you.. I bet you hate me even more when I drink your blood.. that's why.. I think the only way I can fix this is to leave for good.. I won't go to Kyou's of course, but.. h-how I used to live before. Just pretend you never met me, okay?" Ryuu took in a deep breath. His eyes stung because of his tears, and his throat hurt. "I was horrible to you.."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 am

Tetsu listened to him, then pulled the car into the ditch and parked it. He saw Ryuu's hand on the car door, which angered him. Tetsu unbuckled his seat belt then grabbed Ryuu's hand and pulled him into the backseat. Tetsu pinned Ryuu down and laid on top of him, his arms on either side of his head. "You're not going anywhere," He whispered, his voice almost desperate. "I don't know what I would do if you left me for good, Ryuu. I love you too much to let you go again," He pressed his forehead to Ryuu's, sobbing softly even though no tears escaped. "I know I'm being selfish but I'm begging you... please don't leave me ever again..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 am

Ryuu was staring at the car door's handle until he felt himself being pulled into the backseat by Tetsu. He felt Tetsu pin him down, on top of him, and stared at him, with teary eyes. "I-I don't ever want to leave you.. I just was doing it for your benefit.. but.." Ryuu hiccuped, wiping his tears. "If it's not too selfish of me, I don't ever want to leave your side again.." He pulled Tetsu's face towards him, as he kissed him, filled with intense love for him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 am

Ryuu's words brought Tetsu to tears, tears of happiness. He clasped his hands on Ryuu's face and kissed him back lovingly. He felt all his worries slip away as their lips melted together. It felt like almost like everything had paid off for this single moment. Almost. When Tetsu pulled away, he looked down at Ryuu, looking deep into his green eyes. He kissed his nose tenderly, keeping his arms tight around him. He didn't want to drive anymore. He just wanted to stay here, in Ryuu's arms. He wasn't in any condition to drive anyway. Tetsu leaned into the front seat and turned off the car, then laid beside Ryuu in the backseat. There was a blanket on the floor of the car that Tetsu kept in case the car broke down in the cold weather. He pulled it over them, tucking it underneath both their bodies. He kept kissing Ryuu's face, wanting to keep him as close as possible. "Is it okay if we just stay here for a little while?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am

Ryuu smiled as it tickled a bit when Tetsu had kissed him on the nose. He snuggled against Tetsu's warm chest, as he felt a blanket pulled over them. He would love it if everyday they could just be like this, laying close together, with no other distractions. He felt Tetsu kiss him all over his face and laughed softly as it tickled him again. 'Is it okay if we just stay here for a little while?' When Ryuu heard Tetsu say that, his heart leapt, and he beamed at whispering, "Yes, of course." He found Tetsu's hand, and slid his own in it, entwining their fingers. He kissed Tetsu, then kissed him on his neck, then nuzzled against it. He was obviously a fool for running to Kyou, Tetsu was the one who he was truly meant to be with, maybe even his soulmate..?
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 am

Tetsu smiled as he felt Ryuu kiss his neck softly. He sighed contently, closing his eyes as they laid there. He had never realized how tired he really was until now. He pressed his lips lightly to the top of Ryuu's head, lacing his fingers in his dark hair. He was tired, and slowly felt himself drifting into a light sleep. He tried to fight it, but he couldn't. He fell asleep, Ryuu in his arms, and began to snore loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm

"Tetsu? Are you asleep already?" Ryuu said softly brushing his cheek with his thumb. He suddenly heard snoring and smiled to himself. "Now how am I supposed to sleep?" He snuggled closer to Tetsu, and closed his eyes. He fell into deep asleep quickly, even with Tetsu's loud snoring. Maybe it was because he was a little tired himself or it was just because he was back into Tetsu's arms.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm

The next morning soon came, dawn peeking in through the windows of the car. Tetsu groaned, rubbing his eyes lightly. His head was pounding, probably from all the alcohol he had last night. He noticed Ryuu buried in his chest and he smiled, kissing the top of his head. He pulled away from him, accidentally tugging the blanket off him. As he turned to put it back on, he couldn't help but notice Ryuu's attire, or lack-there-of. He was sleeping on his back, his body sprawled out. He was wearing what seemed to be a bathrobe which had inched it's way up his legs, now revealing everything Ryuu's bottom half had to show. Tetsu never realized how pale he was. He reached his hand out and ran his fingertips along his smooth skin, it was so soft. Tetsu kept feeling along his hips and thighs, his hands moving in caressing circles. He slowly sat on the floor between the backseat and the back of the front seat, seeming to be fascinated with Ryuu's skin. He felt his body tingle as he ran his hand up his inner thigh. "God dammit, Ryuu," He whispered softly, more to himself then to the sleeping vampire. "why are you so cute? You shouldn't be allowed to be so cute," He slowly bent over, kissing from his knee up to his inner thigh. His skin was salty and sweet, and Tetsu couldn't help himself. He slowly began to lick there, loving the taste of his body. He just hoped that Ryuu wouldn't wake up, and that he was a deep sleeper. But honestly, what vampire was?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Ryuu didn't notice as he was still asleep. "Testu you bully..." Ryuu muttered in his sleep giggling. "N-not there..mm," Ryuu said as he fell silent suddenly, still asleep. A few minutes later he opened his eyes slowly, irritated by the light. "Tetsu?" he said tiredly, rubbing his eyes. Tetsu was gone. He frantically looked around for him, scared, then felt licking on his inner thigh. "Aah!" Ryuu moaned suprised, then looked down to see Tetsu licking him there. "T-Tetsu?! N-n-no not this early..." he said flustered, as his face was beet red. His body was tingling as he quickly grabbed his bathrobe, and put it on in such a hurry, as he wore it the wrong way that his most of his body was still exposed. "B-breakfast.." he said softly, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Tetsu lifted his head as Ryuu woke up, his tongue still out between his parted lips. He grabbed Ryuu by the waist and pinned him down, lifting him up by his waist. His robe fell back down over his stomach, revealing Ryuu's lower half again. He ignored his remarks, grabbing Ryuu in his hand before he slid him into his mouth quickly. This was the first time Tetsu had done this without being interrupted. They were in the middle of a forest, parked in the ditch. Hardly any cars came by. They would not be interrupted now. He could feel Ryuu squirming, and he lifted his head up, a string of saliva trailing from Tetsu's pale lips to his tip. "Please, Ryuu," He almost begged, kissing his thigh multiple times. "I'll be quick I promise. I'll let you make breakfast when we get back home, please?" Tetsu whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Ryuu gasped when he felt Tetsu slide his tip into his mouth. "N-n-no!" he protested, his face burning. As he heard Tetsu plead, he couldn't say no. He expected Kyou or someone else to knock on the door, or someone to interrupt, but this time no one came. "A-alright," he gasped. "J-just.." He gulped. "..just do as you please.." he said softly, closing his eyes. He was suprised by what he had said, but didn't take it back. He felt his body tingling even more as he started to moan. Tetsu's mouth slid up and down his tip, making his body feel hot.. He gripped the car seat, blushing furiously. "I'm making breakfast for sure then.." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Time lapse. ~
Tetsu finally pulled away, gasping for air. He could feel the stray fluids he had failed to swallow sliding down the sides of his mouth. He looked down at his flushed partner after his wiped his mouth off, licking his lips. "Ryuu," He whispered, bending over and kissing his lips for a long moment. He pulled Ryuu's robe back down, covering him up. He felt somewhat satisfied, nuzzling into his neck. He sighed blissfully, kissing his jaw. "I love you," He whispered, taking his hand and squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Ryuu noticed Tetsu had finished and looked away, embarrassed. He suddenly felt Tetsu's lips pressed against his own, and kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Oh," he said softly, suprised as Tetsu pulled his robe, covering him more. 'I love you,' he heard Tetsu tell him, nuzzling against his neck. "I love you too.. more than you know.." he said timidly. "Well then," he quickly changed the subject sitting up. "Shall we have breakfast.. I mean... shall I make you breakfast?" he grinned opening the car door. Without realizing, when he got out, he tripped on his own feet, skidding on his knees. He whimpered a little then quickly got up, blushing.. realizing.. they were not home yet. He quickly hopped back inside the car, hugging Tetsu. "S-stupid.." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 am

Tetsu blinked, watching him get out of the door, fall, then get back in. He couldn't help but laugh. He got out of the car and walked over to the drivers seat, getting in and buckling himself up. He turned on the car and waited for it to warm up before he pulled back onto the road and began to drive, Ryuu in the back seat. He sighed, rubbing his aching head. Stupid alcohol... He mumbled to himself, pulling his cigarette package out from his pants pocket, then lighting it. He hoped Ryuu wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 am

Ryuu blushed when Tetsu laughed at him. "I-I thought we were home..." He noticed Tetsu had stepped outside of the car, and entered back in, into the driver's seat. He sighed as he stared at the window, thinking of what just happened not too long ago. Would Tetsu have gone farther? What am I thinking? Ryuu thought blushing to himself. He kept on staring out the window until he smelled cigarettes. "Tetsu..really.." he muttered, looking down at his lap. Even things like Tetsu's health bothered Ryuu to an extent, as he covered his nose. "You don't need cigarettes.. do you? If you have stress... aren't I enough..?" Ryuu's face instantly blushed as he stammered, "N-n-no, f-f-forget what I said... i-it's nothing..." He fidgeted with his fingers feeling stupid for saying such a thing. "Look! A giant cow!" he randomly said pointing out the window, hoping to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 am

Tetsu listened to him, then automatically burst out into a fit of laughter. He didn't look out of the window, of course, he wasn't that gullible. He sighed, letting out another puff of smoke. "I cant enjoy you to your benefits as much as I'd like to right now," He replied simply, "I'm content for the time being, but I'm going to need to recharge later," He smirked, looking into the rear view mirror and winked at him. He realized then that he was being perverted, and laughed lightly to himself. He tapped the cigarette outside the window, unwanted ashes quickly falling off. He placed it back between his lips before he focused his attention back on the road. They would be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am

"N-no.. you don't understand.." Ryuu mumbled blushing. He stared at his lap, trembling. Tetsu didn't seem to get his point or did he not care as much as he thought he did..? Tetsu.. Ryuu instantly got up out of impulse and hugged Tetsu from behind, not caring that he was driving. "I-I'll let you do.. anything to me.. if it stops you from smoking.." He hugged Tetsu tighter now, his eyes teary. "P-please Tetsu..." He wanted to be what Tetsu depended on.. what he needed.. For some odd reason Ryuu envied the cigarette in Tetsu's mouth.. Whenever Tetsu was stressed or worried, he could light a cigarette, until his lungs turned black; smoking his worries away. Ryuu felt useless, not being able to do anything for him and useless unlike that cigarette.. which provided instant comfort..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next