Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 am

Tetsu didn't say anything after that, he just stared at the blankets, then back up at Kyou who looked completely dumbfounded. He pursed his lips and shot Tetsu a glare before slamming the door and leaving. Tetsu let out a sigh of relief, then looked at Ryuu bunched up in the blankets again. "I'll deal with him in the morning," he whispered, then slid back under the blankets beside Ryuu. He pulled Ryuu tight against him, not wanting to let go. He couldn't help but wonder how far they would have went if Kyou hadn't interrupted them. He closed his eyes with a sigh, kissing Ryuu's shoulder. "I didn't know you were seventeen," he then mumbled. In fact, Tetsu thought he had been alot younger. Around the age of fourteen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:50 am

Ryuu was a bit annoyed on how Kyou just had to interrupt. He then started panicking about if Kyou would blabber Tetsu's relationship with Ryuu. He wondered what would happen, if Kyou managed to do that. Ryuu opened his eyes as he was pulled tightly against Tetsu. He tried not to smile, covering his mouth with his hand. After hearing Tetsu's remark about his age, he said softly, "How old did you think I was?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 am

"Like, fourteen," Tetsu murmured against his skin, chuckling lightly to himself. "You're short for your age. But I feel somewhat relieved to know your older then I thought... that means I don't have to worry about getting arrested for pedophilia," He laughed lightly, keeping his eyes closed. He enjoyed Ryuu in his arms, he felt content.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:00 am

"Jerk, it's not like I want to look this young." Ryuu frowned, a bit embarrassed. "Pedophile.." he giggled to himself. "I just happen to be 5'3..and you.. 6'4." Ryuu said teasing Tetsu. Tetsu was two or more heads taller than Ryuu was, Ryuu barely grew.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 am

"I'm more then a foot taller then you," Tetsu noted, smiling. "You'll grow eventually," He cooed, then sighed. His mind kept wandering back to when Kyou had walked in. He was terrified to find out what would happen in the morning time. He was terrified to see what he would do. He shrugged the thoughts off with another sigh and pulled Ryuu closer, snuggling under the blankets. He felt so warm like this, even though Ryuu didn't give off all that much body heat. Tetsu knew that he himself was complete opposite. He was like a portable heater. He hoped it didn't bother Ryuu, considering they were under four blankets.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 am

"Eventually.." Ryuu pouted.
As he snuggled with Tetsu, he gave a quick peck on Tetsu's nose and then quickly looked away embarrassed. Even after what happened he was still shy about even giving Tetsu a small peck. He felt warm under the sheets and in Tetsu's arms. He could survive a blizzard as long as he was in Tetsu's arms. He smiled to himself as he slowly fell into a deep sleep..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 am

Tetsu watched him slowly drift off, a small blush highlighting his cheeks. He ran his thumb along Ryuu's cheek bone, feeling his soft skin. He was just so little, so precious. The way the moonlight was shining in from the window and highlighted his face almost made him look angelic, Tetsu would never have guessed he was a vampire. But he didn't even care about that anymore. Ryuu was a person. One whom he loved deeply. He blushed at his stupid thoughts and kissed his forehead softly before falling asleep as well, Ryuu in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 am

It was morning, and Ryuu woke up, slowly opening his eyes. He felt the sun pour its light down on them. He sat up and yawned softly, and rubbed his eyes. He was about to nudge Tetsu awake until he shook his head, and thought, 'I better not wake him up.' Ryuu leaned over and kissed Tetsu, and quickly slid out of bed, but silently. 'I wonder what Tetsu wants for breakfast..' he thought to himself as he opened the bedroom door, stepping out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 am

Tetsu remained in a deep sleep.

*Switching P0V*

Kyou was leaning against the wall between the doors of Tetsu's room and the guest room, his hand running through his honey blonde hair. He couldn't believe what he had walked in on last night. He couldn't believe his pathetic, nerdy, gardener brother had access to a cute boy's body when he didn't! It wasn't fair. Kyou had always been the one to achieve things first as they were growing up, not to mention he was older!
Kyou froze as he heard the door open. He saw Ryuu step out, looking groggy. Kyou narrowed his eyes, examining him. He wasn't limping, so he knew Tetsu hadn't taken him in that sense. He smirked, he would beat his brother at this. He quickly lashed out, grabbing Ryuu's wrist and pulling him up against him. He covered his mouth with his hand and pulled him into the guest room, shutting the door, locking it and turning off the lights. He grabbed Ryuu's hair and looked at him.
"So my brother bailed on you, did he?" He whispered, leaning over and pressing his lips to Ryuu's cold ear, "he didn't give it to you in the butt, did he? He's always been known for disappointing people. Including our parents. But me..." He faded off, pushing Ryuu down onto the bed, "I've been known to stick to my word. And I promised myself I would get to you before Tetsuya did," He hissed, climbing on top of him and pinning his arms over his head. "And there is nothing that you or him can do to stop me..." He slid his hand up Ryuu's pajama shirt, feeling his bare tummy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 am

Ryuu was muttering things to himself until he felt something grab his wrist aggressively. He noticed it was Kyou and before he could make a sound, his mouth was covered my Kyou's hand. He tried to pull away as he was dragged into the guest room. "Kyou!" he managed to let out, but it was quickly cut off as he was pushed onto the bed. As he heard Kyou's words he grew agitated and kicked at Kyou. "Get off!" he growled. He flinched in suprise as he felt Kyou's cold hand slide up underneath his shirt. He was trying to kick at Kyou's "area", hoping Tetsu would come rescue him.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:38 am

"Shut up," Kyou hissed, pressing his knee between Ryuu's legs. He bent down, pressing his lips forcefully to Ryuu's, forcing his tongue into his mouth. His left hand tightly gripped his wrists, holding them up. His right hand began to work at the strings of his pajama pants, pulling them open and hiking them down to his knees. He grabbed Ryuu through the fabric of his underwear and began to pump him roughly, keeping his lips forced down on his.

Meanwhile...

Tetsu yawned, rolling over onto his side. He noticed Ryuu wasn't there anymore, he figured that he probably went to go make breakfast again. He smiled to himself, hugging the pillow as he imagined the small male in a maids outfit, cooking him dinner and feeding it to him. Tetsu fell asleep again, dreaming of his fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:57 am

"Please stop!" Ryuu gasped as Kyou kissed him. He turned red in embarrassment as Kyou kept going on. He noticed Kyou pulling down his pants. He wriggled, trying to break free. "N-No!" he stammered, realizing that Kyou was too strong against him. As Kyou pumped him, he gritted his teeth trying to not make any type of moan whatsoever. He would not let Kyou win. 'Tetsu!' Kyou thought desperately, hoping Tetsu would save him soon. As Kyou's lips were still on his, Ryuu was angry and bit on Kyou's lips, hard.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 am

Kyou gasped, pulling his mouth away. He stared down at him then snarled, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," He hissed, pumping quicker. He felt Ryuu begin to grow stiff and he smirked, "Oh? Aren't you a little slut," He whispered, squeezing his wrists tight in his hands. He yanked his shirt up, revealing his small torso. He shoved the fabric in his mouth to silence him. "You're telling me to stop, but your body is telling me otherwise," He murmured, pulling on the fabric of his undergarments, pulling them down to his knees as well. He was completely exposed now. Kyou smirked, "you have such a beautiful body, I'm so glad I got to you before my brother did... now I have this all to myself," His voice was gentle, but taunting. He couldn't help but fear that Tetsu would awake soon. He frowned to himself and swiftly unzipped his own pants, pulling them down along with his underwear. He lifted Ryuu's hips up slightly, and quickly pushed in, not preparing him at all. He let out a hiss at the feel of Ryuu's muscles clamping around him, but he began to move anyway. "You're mine now," He whispered, staring down at him with cunning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 am

Ryuu's eyes began to swell up with tears, from what Ryuu was doing. "Tetsu.." he choked out, afraid. He felt Kyou push inside, and he moaned without consent. "Tetsu...Tetsu.." he sobbed as Kyou kept on moving. He wished this was just a dream; a nightmare. His body ached in both pain and pleasure, and it felt as if his body was on fire.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 am

Kyou narrowed his eyes as Ryuu called out his brother's name. He reached down, clamping his hands on Ryuu's face, forcing him to look at him. "No! Don't say his name," He hissed, then pulled one hand away to slap him. He began to hammer into him, his movements quick and strong, the bed shaking and thumping against the wall. "Say my name," He whispered, sliding his fingers into his mouth before he ran his fingers down his chest and pinched his buds.

- - - -

Tetsu awoke again, his sleep disturbed by a loud thumping coming from the wall. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, listening further. He could hear Kyou talking, and he could hear him breathing heavily. He also heard what sounded to be... cries? He listened closer, then gasped. He recognized that cry. It was Ryuu. Tetsu practically flew from the bed, getting tangled up in the sheets as he did, landing on the floor with a loud thump. He quickly scrambled up, throwing the sheets aside and ran out the door and into the hallway. He quickly threw his hand on the doorknob, struggling to get it open. He cursed, knowing it was locked. He pressed his ear to the door. He could hear what sounded like moans. Tetsu felt his heart break as he bit his lip, his fingers sliding from the doorknob to his sides. Did they even want to be interrupted? He couldn't believe Ryuu was doing something like ...that with his own brother. He knocked on the door lightly. "Ryuu?" He called, listening for a response. He felt as if his heart was in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 am

"Tetsu.." Ryuu said softly, looking away from Kyou as he was slapped. He bit down on Kyou's fingers that were in his mouth, angrily. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. Tetsu! "Tetsu!" Ryuu gasped in relief. He tried to wriggle away from Kyou, but couldn't. "Tetsu!" he yelled loudly in panic.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 am

Tetsu could hear Ryuu begin to wail his name from the other side of the door. He knew now that Ryuu was in fact being raped. He felt anger surge through him and he began to bang on the door, finally forcing it open. He gasped at the sight. Ryuu, Tetsu's little Ryuu, was completely exposed and bleeding from a place in which one shouldn't. Kyou had his pants down and was inside him. Tetsu clenched his hands into fists and he ran up, wailing a punch at Kyou's jaw, knocking him out of Ryuu and onto the floor. Tetsu quickly pulled Ryuu's pants up and his shirt down, grabbing him and picking him up. He had nothing to say to the man on the floor, he felt as if one of his blood vessels would pop from his anger. "Leave!" He snarled, his tone cold and cunning. Kyou sat up, rubbing his jaw. He smirked at Tetsu as he stood up, then winked at Ryuu as he left. "Don't forget!" He called from down the hallway, "I got to him before you did!" Kyou laughed. Tetsu felt relieved slightly as he heard the front door shut. His attention then turned to Ryuu. He quickly rushed him into the washroom and sat him on the sink. He grabbed a washcloth and soaked it in warm water. He pulled Ryuu's pants down slightly and began to wipe away the blood, the entire time he had a frown plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 am

"Tetsu...Tetsu..." Ryuu sobbed, clutching onto Tetsu. "I..he..I couldn't do..anything.." Ryuu choked out. He didn't know what to say, or if Tetsu would believe him. He felt as if he betrayed Tetsu, and looked away from him, his eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 am

Tetsu frowned, pulling Ryuu off of him and setting him back on the counter. He continued to wipe him down before he tossed the washcloth aside. He pulled Ryuu's pants up and then picked him up, holding him in a tight hug in his arms. "Ryuu, it's okay," He whispered, burying his face into his neck. He stroked his back with his hand, comforting him. "I'm not mad at you. Shhhh..." he soothed, rocking him back and forth in his arms. "I'm here now, he's gone. I'll keep you safe from now on," he murmured, his tone was gentle.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:28 am

Ryuu was suprised that Tetsu did not seem angry towards him at all. He tried to find a tone of anger in Tetsu's voice but couldn't find any. "B-but.." Ryuu stammered. "I..he..I.." Ryuu hiccuped. He then turned scarlet red as he muttered, "I wanted my first time to be with you." He quickly buried his face in Tetsu's chest, embarrassed, his face feeling hot.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 am

Tetsu kept his arms wrapped around him, tangling his hand in his dark hair. His words made him blush, but he knew this wasn't the time. He ran his hands down his back soothingly, trying to comfort him. "I know," he whispered, pressing his lips to his ear. He rocked him back and forth in his arms, almost as if he was a child. "But you didn't want to, right? It doesn't count," He whispered, burying his face into his neck. He hated himself for not have woken up sooner.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 am

At first it was the room, and now it was him being raped by Kyou. Would things eventually get worse? He hoped not. Ryuu said nothing, and then looked up at Tetsu. He played with his hair and chimed, "Your hair is really long, I kind of feel like putting it in pigtails." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 am

Tetsu was surprised at how quickly he changed the subject. He smiled softly, cupping his cheek with his hand. "Would it make you feel better?" He asked, slight amusement in his voice. He knew his hair was ridiculously long, he needed to get it cut. But he had never gotten the chance to go into the city lately. He ran his hands through his black hair with a gentle smile on his face. "Your hair is quite long as well,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 am

"Yes." Ryuu smiled as he got up. "I like your hair long, does my hair look bad when it's long?" he asked finding two hairties in the bathroom drawer. He made Tetsu sit down on the counter, as he sat behind him. He played with his hair, and parted sections of his hair. He soon put Tetsu's hair into two pigtails, and giggled to himself. He slid off the counter and looked at him. Tetsu looked absolutely adorable.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 am

"No, it looks fine," He cooed, then sighed as he allowed Ryuu to tie his hair up in pigtails. When he was done, he noticed the boy was giggling. He smiled, then turned to look at himself in the mirror. His smirk instantly dropped and he sighed. "I look like a girl," he grumbled, looking at his hair. He looked like a very... butch girl. He wrapped his arms around Ryuu, looking at him with a 'cute' expression, batting his lashes. "Do I look cute?" He smiled, imitating his best girl voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)   Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Roses [Tetsuya] (18+ if not don't read kthx<3)
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next