Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Nataline spent the bulk of her afternoon ready her English text book or doing the homework. Seeming as she was bored and needed something to do, she even read ahead. The entire time she sat in the study room, her thought would always wonder back to him what was so special about him? Why did he seem to suspicious?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:11 pm

As Mikio was enjoying his coffee in silence, another teacher entered the room. He was asked to take over supervision of the study room, and he sighed. He grabbed his papers, clipped them onto his clipboard before walking out of the staff room, grumbling to himself.
I don't even get why a room like this exists, anyway. No one actually even studies...
Once he got there, he stepped inside. He wasn't surprised to see it almost completely empty. Only a few of the desks were occupied. He didn't even bother to look at the students sitting in the chairs, but he automatically felt their eyes dart in his direction, watching him as he walked up to the podium. He set his clipboard down and pulled his glasses from his vest pocket, sliding them on before he began to fill out some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 am

Nataline was practically halfway through the Poetry chapter when she heard rustling and desks moving. She glance up then narrowed her eyes and the familiar black hair and small frame of a teacher. She sighed and let her head thump on the desk, groaning softly then returning to her reading.

Why him of all Teachers She thought to herself as she glanced at him. Kurosawa-sensei was filling out what looked to be paper work, but she didn't look to long for fear he would notice and walk up to her.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 am

Mikio could feel the stares of the students in the room laid upon him. He pursed his lips then let his gaze turn up, peering over his glasses and examining the students sitting in the desks. There was only around seven students, more girls then boys. Nearly all the females were staring at him with a dreamy gaze. Mikio sighed, then noticed there was only one female with her head down. He recognized the long blonde hair almost immediately. He smirked, then pushed his glasses up as he returned his gaze to his paper work.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:53 am

Nataline read 'til the end of the chapter then abruptly closed her book and collected everything together and slid it into her bag that lightly jingled from the keychains. She sighed and got up, stretching as she did. a part of her shirt lifted up on her side but then fell back down when she relaxed her arms at her sides. She let out a soft, quiet breath then grabbed her bag and closed it.

She plopped back down in her seat and began to stare at the clock, willing it to strike 3:15.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:01 am

Mikio was scribbling some notes down on his file work when he heard a rustling noise. He lifted his head up, his eyebrow perked. He saw Nataline practically sitting on the edge of her seat, staring at the clock. He pursed his lips, looking at her over the top frame of his glasses. "In a rush, Ms. Brooks? There's still a good ten minutes left in class," He cooed calmly, his gaze fixing on her with a smirk. He noticed the other students in the room seemed shaken up, and another kid who had even began to pack up quickly unpacked his books and began to study again. He sighed, was he really that scary?
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:37 am

Nataline glanced at Kurosawa-sensei with a roll of her eyes followed after it. "I have somewhere to be." She grumbled and looked back at the clock. The kid in the back who was unpacking his books amused her, and probably amused sensei also. "I'm pretty sure you don't have a social life, considering your a teacher you probably have papers to mark in the corner of your dark room with a desk lamp on. The sound of pen on paper for brief seconds as you mark failing students test papers or assignments." Her voice was soft as velvet as she went into detail like a novelist would, but that silk-like voice soon turned cold again. "Not that I really care." She cooed in her usual cold tone.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 am

Mikio's face lit up in amusement as he smirked at her. "Well, Ms. Brooks. My apologies, but, you're going to have to deal with me marking my failing students test papers and assignments for another ten minutes until the bell rings," He had an eyebrow perked as he looked at her through cold amber eyes. He pushed his glasses back up, returning to his paper work.
Mark my failing students? Almost all of my students excel in their studies... so why would she think... eh, she's just being rotten. He thought to himself, continuing to grade assignments.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 am

Nataline rolled her eyes once more and sighed, tapping her foot lightly on the tiles floors of the classroom. She would glance between the clock and Kurosawa-sensei between minutes, hoping that the bell would ring. When it finally rang she shot up and ran out the room. She could hear a book drop to the ground and papers clatter but she assumed that it was someone else. Grabbing the door frame and she swung out of the door, her feet lifting off the air before they landed in the middle of the hallway before the other classmates came out of their classes. She dashed out towards the changing rooms.

Once there she quickly changed into her baseball practice uniform then ran out to the baseball field, grabbing her bat and glove then sitting down in the group of teammates as their coach instructed them on what they were going to do then gave them a pep talk on the next game coming up in a week. Nataline grumbled throughout the talk, finding it extremely boring. The coach finished and they all lined up in their usual positions, Nataline the first batter up. She tapped the top toe of her shoe on the ground and swung her bat onto her shoulder, bending her knees slightly.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:34 am

Mikio sighed as he noticed Nataline practically fly from her seat to the door. He was surprised as he watched a notebook fly from her bag. He quickly left the desk and walked over and grabbed it. He was about to call out to her, but she was no where to be seen. He sighed, looking at the book. It was the English text book. Mikio rolled his eyes. Of course she would forget the English text book of all god damn things. He muttered to himself. He looked at it and noticed there was a few pieces of paper stuck in between the pages. He sat down at a desk and opened it up. The first loose paper was some notes she had jotted down about the chapter. He read over them, and his eyes sparkled in surprised. She was actually... pretty good. He pulled out another sheet, it had a bunch of times and dates written all over it. He noticed one in particular. Baseball practice. 3:30pm
Mikio sighed, he knew he should probably return it to her. He got up, then grabbed his notes from the desk. He walked out of the classroom and locked the door. He pushed his way through the crowd of bustling students and walked out to the schoolyard. He could see people practicing on the baseball field. He walked over, walking as quick as he could without appearing in a hurry, his movements graceful. When he got there, he sat down at the top of the viewing stands, clutching the books to his chest. He watched the people running around like idiots trying to catch the ball. He sighed. What a pointless sport... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:46 am

Nataline moved the bat in a circle, sming as the ball came to her again. She swung her bat out, a loud crack from the impact of the ball hitting the wood of the ball. Her upper body swung to the left and immediately cursed as she saw Kurosawa-sensei sitting in tue stands. God dammit why the hell is he here?! Is he stalking me?

"Nataline run!" a teammate yelled and she quickly dropped the bat and ran to the first base, having but to only slid. She dropped down quickly and began to slid on the small, rocky red earth, the small rocks digging into her leg and scrapping up her leg. Her foot touched the base but it was too late, she was already out. Nataline slowly stood up, hissing as she looked down at her bleeding leg.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 am

Mikio watched her fall with an amused smirk. He quickly covered it up with his emotionless expression as he watched her. He turned his gaze down to the clipboard in his hands. He pretended to mark papers. He knew that Nataline had saw him, hence the reason she tripped. She probably thought he was a stalker or something. He sighed to himself, running his hands through his slicked back hair. He would have to wait until Nataline finished practice until he was able to give her the textbook.
Ugh, what a drag. He grumbled, rolling his eyes. I would rather be doing something at home, like smoking or something...
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 am

Nataline limped to the bench where her coach chewed her out a new ass about how careless she was. Nataline just stared at her with an emotionless gaze which ticked him off even more and he ended up making her sit out the rest of the practice.

It soon ended though and she had tended to her scratches as she waited. Her teammates began to pack up and leave, Nataline putting away her glove and bat, wincing as she moved her left leg. Why did he have to distract me? She hissed to herself
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 am

When the practice ended, Mikio got up, dusting off his butt. He didn't like how uncomfortable the seats were. He couldn't wait to get home, sit in his recliner with his cat and watch T.V. He sighed at the thought. His cat was probably destroying the place at the very moment, wondering where his owner was. He walked down the stands and towards the bench were Nataline was sitting alone, all the other teammates had left. He went and sat beside her, handing the textbook over to her. "Tsk, Tsk. What happened to keeping your eyes on the ball, Ms. Brooks? That was quite the fall you had," He commented, his voice cool.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:21 am

"Shut up." she hissed as she looked at the book. "How'd you know I was here?" she whispered, not looking at Kurosawa-sensei but at the cover of her English text book. "Are you stalking me?" she glanced at him, her gaze cold
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 am

"My, my. How rude," Mikio scoffed, rolling his eyes. He looked at her, then pointed to the piece of paper sticking out of the book that had a bunch of notes and times scribbled down on it. "Be glad the wrong person didn't find it, Ms. Brooks. You should learn to be a little bit more thankful," He muttered, looking at her. He reached out, pulling a stray lock of her blonde hair from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. "Or is it just me your extremely rude to?" Mikio smiled, rested his hand on her soft cheek for a moment before taking it away, letting his hands sit on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 am

She blushed wildly as Kurosawa-sensei tucked a strand of hair behind her ear then rested his hand on her cheek. When he pulled his hand away she looked at the ground. "if it makes you feel better, I made a teacher cry today." she whispered, getting up slowly but she ended up sitting down again at the flaring pain in her leg. She sighed and looked at the wound.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Mikio burst out laughing, then controlled himself. That was the first time in a while he had actually laughed. He cleared his throat, then let his gaze fall to the ground as well. "And why does that not surprise me?" He smiled, letting his amber eyed gaze fix back on her. He then noticed she was blushing, and he smirked. He didn't say anything, however, but just simply listened for her response.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 am

Nataline smiled faintly, looking ahead. "Cuz I'm a bitch." she said simply, looking out into the field and not meeting his gaze
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

Mikio perked a brow. "Language, Ms. Brooks. I am your teacher, after all," He scolded, standing up and dusting his pants off. He looked down at her, then out to the parking lot. There was no vehicles parked there except for his own. Mikio let his gaze turn down to the blonde. "Do you need a ride home?" He asked, reaching for his keys in his pocket. "I see you're in no condition to walk with that leg. Can you even stand?" He frowned, stepping towards her. He grabbed her hand and helped her up, then wrapped an arm around her waist to help balance her. He smirked mentally to himself at how short she was.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 am

She glared but ended up using kurosawa-sensei as support. "I guess I do need a ride.." she whispered, glancing up at him. "fff....Your so tall!" she whined, finding it hard to put her arm around his neck
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 am

Mikio laughed, noticing how she was finding it hard to hitch her arm around his neck. He simply bent over, wrapping another arm around her knees before he swept her up into his arms bridal style. "I'll just carry you," he commented, putting his clipboard under his arm as he carried her to his car. He unlocked it then put her in the passenger seat, then shutting the door and walking around to the other side. He got in the drivers seat and turned on the car, rolling the gear into reverse as he pulled out of the parking lot. He found it strange, having a student in the car with him.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 am

Nataline blushed even more as she was swept up and she squeaked, book on her stomach as she put her arms around his neck. It's so weird....being in someones arms... She grabbed her book as she was set in the passenger seat, cursing as rubbed her burning cheeks. She quickly told him where she lived, looking out the window
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 am

Mikio drove from the parking lot down the highway, quickly following the directions that she gave him. He noticed she was blushing and he smiled. "You seem to be quite flustered, Ms. Brooks," He commented as he kept his gaze on the rear view mirror, keeping an eye on the road as he pulled into her neighbor hood.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 am

Nataline didn't say a word as he pulled up to her house. She remembered her bags at school and cursed loudly. "I forgot my bag and clothing in the change room...." she sighed but knew she could get them tomorrow. "Whatever..." she sighed and opened the passenger door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.   Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come, my lovelies. Come to Mikio! 18A derp. DONT READ, YO.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next