Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 am

He smiled at her lick, and took her hand softly, gently dragging her into the solitude of the forest.

"okay then, i shall then, and if you fall, i'll just have to do what i said earlier"he smirked. as they began to get deeply into the forest, it being slightly less bright out due to the high trees
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 am

She stepped over roots that were almost saying. 'Let's trip the clutz!' But she just stepped over them, proud of herself at the moment. It was getting harder to see everything since the trees started to snuff out their light source and she shivered at how cool it was getting. "Okay this forest is cre-" she clutched her head, it pounding hard and she stopped, gritting her teeth. "Holy fuck!" she hissed.

(Jtlyk, when human's get to far away form morganville, they started to forget the town ever existed as a security measure for the vampires, and they get headaches or migraines.)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:24 am

Drake stopped and turned to Sanori as he heard her yell out in slight pain.

"are you alright Sanori sweety?"he asked, slightly worried about her, he hugged her softly, and rubbed her head gently.

"we can go back onto the road if you want, it won't bother me"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 am

She whimpered at her pounding head and slid out of his arms, squating down with her head bowed, hands clutching either fine. "My head, hurts!" she sobbed and pressed her hands hard against her head, her body trembling slightly. It felt like her head was being torn apart and she sobbed again.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 am

Drake watched as Sanori fell to the ground, he quickly picked her up in his arms, she was very light, and as soon as he picked her up, he started to quickly rush more into the forest, looking for a nearby river, where she could rest at.

"Sanori, it's okay, i'll find you some clean spring water to drink!"he said, in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 am

She bit her lip hard, causing it too bleed and she held onto Drake, her head pounding more and she bit back a scream. Her memory started to dim of the past months she was at Morganville and her vision blurred together. She held back a scream and it came out strangled, her head pounded harder until suddenly everything stopped and her vision blackened, passing out with her head tipping back and lips parted.

Sanori looked like she was sleeping and it felt like it but really, she was just recoverying in her own way of the pain she felt. Her body felt heavy as she laid in Drake's arms, slightly confused at what happened.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 am

Drake continued to rush towards the sound of running water, He could smell Sanori's fresh blood, as he looked down he noticed her lip bleeding,and what seemed to be that she had passed out, he ran faster now, and stopping suddenly, as the sunlight once more beamed down upon them, and the smell of fresh water filled the air, they had finally arrived at the river bed side.

Drake shook Sanori softly, and spoke gently into her ear. "hey, Sanori, wake up, we are at the river bedside, C'mon sleeping beauty, wakey wakey."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 am

Sanori didn't make a sound as she was shooken and spoken to, the words of Drake echoing in her mind and causing her to not understand then fully. Her head turned to the side slightly as she tried to wake up and after about 8 minutes she finally got her eyes open and blinking. "Where am I? What happened?" She looked at drake with confused at lost eyes, then around.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 am

Drake had been sitting there with her, laying in his lap on the ground, stroking her hair softly, until she had opened her eyes. Drake then smiled down at her.

"calm down Sanori, we are at a riverside, you can get some fresh water, and splash your face to calm yourself before we have a small snack, and get going once more, okay? " Drake spoke slowly and softly, so she could hopefully understand and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 am

"What riverside where?" She blinked a few times. "And who are you?" She couldn't rememver the pst few months. "Where am I?" She repeated, sitting up and rubbing her sore head. "This doesn't make sense.... I was getting packed for some town just an hour ago..."
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

"in the middle of the forest sanori"..he answered, then looked at her confusedly.

"what do you mean who am i?...im Drake sanori...and yes..we are heading to my home town.."he was confused at her reactions and what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 am

"I never met you in Calgary." She frowned and looked at him confusedly. "What home town? what the fuck are you talking about? And how do u know my name?" She got upm brushing the dirt from her clothing then looked down at them "I swore i was wearing my dress just now... How the hell....."
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 am

"Calgary? of course not, we just came from morganville, did you hit ur head Sanori..?" Drake tilted his head, confused at her loss of memory.

"we meet infront of a Bar...i was passed out and you helped me...and u changed into ur cloths before we left"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 am

"Don't be rediculous, i never drink and i sure as hell don't remember meeting you." Her mind was fuzzy and shook her head, clearing her thoughts. It felt like something was trying to creep back in her mind and it hurt slightly.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:28 am

"you? never drink? " Drake laughed loudly for a second.

"i had to force you to stop drinking Sanori...you even got mad at me for it..do you even remember how old you are? or...what happened last night? "he asked seriously, looking into her eyes with kindness
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:31 am

"I'm 17 and last night i was playing on my X-Box live, killing zombies in my pj's" she frowned even more. "Wait why am i tell you this? I barley even know you!" she folded her arms across her chest, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 am

"17..?"he said slowly.."barely know..?"he said again slowly

"Sanori..your 18...and we know eachother...VERY well..."

Drake blinked slowly, not quite understanding what happened to her, but he was worried.

he then whispered under his breath. "Sanori we are together aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 am

"I'M 17! turning 18 in a month!" She started to pace. "Why don't i remember you? what do u mean together??" She suddenly just drops to her knees after a few more paces, crying. "I'M SO DAMN CONFUSED!"
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 am

''u said u were 18 this morning '' he said quietly

Drake looked at Sanori still confusely, before he took her into his arms kissing her softly and passionately in hopes of triggering her memory
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:56 am

Sanori started to struggle lightly until images off the night before and the bar rushed into her mind, everythign else falling after it. She slowly kisses back, eher eyes shut tightly and everything came at her at once and her body shook.

Sanori broke away and fell back onto her butt, looking at him in a daze. "Drake..?" she whispered, focusing her gaze on him. "My head hurts slightly" she whispered like nothing just happened.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 am

He watched as she fell, and looked down at her.

"you remember who i am now Sanori?.."he sighed in relief.

"you started acting weird after you got a headache"he went on to explain.

Drake continued to explain what had just happened, and he was hoping she understood.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Her eyes light up when she figured out what happened. "People were saying that if you leave morganville and you get to far out... you suddenly forget everything that happened and is Morganville... I thought it was just a rumour..." she trailed off and slowly stood. "I'm slowing you down aren't I?" She sighed and frowned, looking at Drake.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Drake rubbed Sanori's head softly, and slowly took out an apple for her to bite on.

"eat this Sanori sweety"he said, as he handed her the apple.

"you aren't slowing me down by any means, and don't worry about it okay? it's fine with me if we go slow getting there."Drake smiled at her, trying to re-assure her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:43 pm

She took the apple and bit into it, only taking a small piece and chewing. Once swallowed she sighed. "I'm sure your never slow... And now that i'm here.." She felt horrible for putting him through everything from day 1 they met. From the attack to now.

"I'm sorry." She frowned and took another small bit, able to just swallow that one
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Drake smiled and looked around, he then sat next to her, and leaned gently onto her.

"well..actually i normally never make it back home..i always get side tracked by a random job...so it'd be nice to have you keep me on track." after saying this he took a bite out of one of the Pears, i was freshly riped, so it was still hard, and very juicy.

Drakes tail then slowly wrapped around her waist and his, smiling as they sat there together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next