Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: Empty
PostSubject: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:39 am

Sanori walked down the deserted streets Morganville, the most eerie of all towns Sanori had visited. Few people walked by her and those that did didn't meet eye contact and quickened their pace. Sanori frowned at the dull colors of the buildings that looked almost run down, no lights on and what seemed to be no activate.

She sighed and looked ahead, going towards the Pub for a few drinks, in dire need of relaxation and alcohol in her stomach

Last edited by Nanami on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 am

Drake was laying against the outer walls of an old run down bar, looking nearly dead, his cloak had faded to a white-ish gray, as it covered his entire form aside from his face, his medium length hair was blown with the wind.

Drake had came from his home the crescent isle of Moonglow, on a search for work, his pockets nearing empty, or for him at least it had seemed almost empty, he carried with him a pouch, hanging off the side of his cloak, the string as which it is tied with, was glowing a deep glacial purple, and inside was solid gold pieces, which could be barely seen shimmering through the sides.

as Drake laid there against the wall, he held firm to the sheath of his sword, as though he would never let it escape his grip.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 am

Sanori moved quickly after being slightly frightened by a few looks some of the males gave her. When she came up to the pub she saw a male, who looked to be in his early 20's maybe 18, leaning against the side of the building. She didn't say nothing but just stared as she walked past him and into the building.

She walked straight up to the counter and ordered 6 shots of tequila and sat on a stool, leaning forward slightly as she shot the burning liquid down her throat, wincing at the after taste
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 am

As the time slowly passed by, the night went by second by second, and what seemed to have been a large time passing for Drake, in reality it was only an hour or perhaps a little more, before he collapsed onto the floor outside the bar, making a large loud lud sound as he landed.

The clinging sound of stone, and steal rang through the air, as he gasped softly for air, seeming to be dehydrated from lack of liquids.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 am

It was to quiet until she heard a large sound outside the pub. She got up quickly, curiousity overwhelming her as she moved outside. There laying on the ground was the man she passed before she got in. he seemed to be passed out and she quickly ran to him, dropping to her knees at his side.

"Mr! Hey wakey wakey" she shook him lightly, not sure what to do, she checked for a pulse and there was one which lessened the worry she felt. If he didn't stir in the next few moment's she would call for help.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 am

as Drake laid there, hearing a dimmed voice calling next to him, his left eye opened half way, staring up at her, he gave out a very soft voice. "wa...water."he spoke, as he tried to move, his body heavy from the dehydration, his eye closing once more.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:28 am

Sanori nodded and got up, running inside and grabbing rather large glass of water and running back out, no spilling anything. She slid her hand under the man's head and propped it up so he could drink. "You still awake sir?" She looked down at him worriedly, letting the glass touch his lips so he knew he could drink.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 am

As the girl returned, and placed the glass against Drakes lips, he quickly, but gently took the glass, as steam began to raise out of it, he poured the water down into his throat, small drips of water sliding out of the side of his mouth as he did so, however the vaporised into the air quickly.

Drake sat up slowly, as the water continued to pout down onto his smooth, yet shimmering lips, opening his eyes fully, and taking a large gasp of air.

Drake then turned to face the girl, and gave a half smile, and spoke clearly this time in a well toned proper mannered voice. "Thank you young lady."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 am

The girl watched the water evaporate in amazement but soon snapped out from the sound of his voice. "Don't address me so formally, I feel like some... old woman." she shrugged, not knowing what to say really.

Sanori helped him into a sitting position. "If you want, com inside and i'll buy you a few drinks kay? whatever you want." She sat on her heels, arms resting against her knees
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:44 am

Drake laughed under his breath, at her old women remark, having thought that she would think it impossible to be the age he was currently.

he postured himself up properly with her assistance.

He began to stand up, and looked down at the young girl, as he gave a nod, and spoke once more, "that sounds nice."he smiled as he said this, and his cloak began to return to its natural colour, of a charcoal black.

Drake then leaned down and offered his hand, his talons now noticeable from his hand coming out from under his cloak. "allow me to help you up then." he said, with his hand out towards her, his eyes gleaming with honesty.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 am

She blinked at the talon's staring at them, then up at the man's honest eyes. She hesitantly took the hand and brought herself up to a standing position, her boots clunking when the touched the ground. His skin felt smooth, like silky leather and it amazed her, "What the hell you use? Lotion?" She frowned slightly, looking down at her own, slightly dry hands from playing her guitar.

She was already envious of the man.

"Kay well, come on lotion man." she took his wrist and walked with him inside then hopped onto a stool where her shots were, downing another.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 am

Drake followed the girl into the bar, and smiled, muttering under his breathe "no need for lotion.."

as Drake sat beside the girl, he stopped the glass from reaching her lips, and making the liquid evaporate.

Drake then spoke, while looking at the girl "Drinking such vile stuff will only cause more harm then good.."

Saying this his expression on his face was changed to a slightly saddened look.

"Bar keep, please could we have some ice water, with a hint of mint in it."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 am

"Ur not my father" she muttered, casting her eyes down to the wooden counter. She quickly snatches the next glass she had and swallowed the liquids before he could take it from her. "And you have no clue what i've been through" Sanori mutters and sighs, watching the bartender prepare the glass.

"What's your name?" She looked up at him, scanning his face. He looked so, young but the shroud didn't really help at all.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

Drake sighed heavily, and nodded. "i am not your father, i'm not quite that young" he said in a soft tone voice.

He stared into the girls eyes, and he slowly lowered the shroud from his head to completely reveal himself. "I go by the name Drake Dragon, or in some parts, Drake of the dragon."

as had said this just as the bar keep placed the two drinks down infront of them, Drake then gripped his glass, and began to slowly pour the liquid down into his mouth, not allowing the glass to touch his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 am

Sanori came to 2 conclusions, One: He was hot! Two: He was pretty suspicious but she was to tired to even think of a way to be weary of Drake. "Drake Dragon, sounds like a code name." She took a sip of the water and frowned at the taste, it was a different taste.

She played with the headphone's wire falling from the headphone's ear. She put it in her mouth, nibbling lightly as she though of something to strike up a conversation but sadly, she could only think of personal questions and she didn't want to annoy him
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:17 am

Drake emptied his glass, shortly after starting it, and nodded to her statement of his name.

"thats because, it sort of is, because i don't have a proper last name, only a first name."

he said this whilst signaling the bar keeper to pour him another glass, in a friendly motion.

"speaking of which, what might i call you mis? i'm afraid i hadn't caught your name yet."

Drake then placed his hand onto his chest, while whispering incoherent words, a small ball of light began to show, and his cloak slowly began to vanish into the small ball of light, his entire form being revealed, his tail being wrapped around his waist like a belt.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:21 am

SHe let out a squeak and dropped her glass, it breaking as she fell back and off the stool with a loud thump. She whimpered and coughed, gasping for the air that was knocked out of her lungs, hand at her throat.

"Oh-My-God!" she gasped out and struggled to a sitting position but falling back, she hated when she had the air knocked out of her. "What-The-Hell-Are-You?!?" she tried to sit up again.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 am

Drake watched as the girl fell backwards in shock, and the look in his eyes went to sorrow, a typical response he thought to himself, as he then stood up, leaning downwards and offering his hand, timidly to her, to assist her upwards.

"i'm something, that should not exist. an abomination of nature...something called a Draconian." he spoke with sadness in his voice, staring down at the floor, rather then at the girl now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 am

Sanori closed her eyes and took in deep breaths, reopening her eyes to look at him then his outstretched hand. "So what. your part human?" she muttered, taking his hand for the second time today and feeling how smooth the skin was.

Frowning she stood slowly, looking at his tail then wings. The bartender was out of sight, probably hiding as the human and Draconian stood. She was so confused at the moment, adding to the other emotions and feelings she was going through.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 am

as Drake pulled the girl up, he stepped back as well, making sure there was no misunderstandings happening between the two.

"No, i am not human nor dragon"he answered to her question, he had also noticed her eyes trail across his form, he felt slightly uncomfortable, and rather harassed by her gazing eyes, however he said nothing, and sat down back onto the stool, after re-setting her stool upwards, and dusting it off.

Drake then muttered, "pardon for repeating myself, however, may i have the pleasure of knowing your name mis?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 am

"Sanori Tabani" she whispered and shakily sat down, slightly scared at the 3 legged stool. She glared at it, like it had just murdered her best friend, if she ever had one. "Stupid name, i know." She sighed and met his eyes, not looking away. "So if your not human, nor dragon, what are you?"

Her curiosity was sparked again, and it showed in her eyes as she leaned forward slightly, waiting for his explanation
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 am

"sa-nor-i? " he said the name slowly, to try to grasp it into proper terms, saying it a few times before speaking clearly. "Sanori Tabani, nice to meet you."he said with a smile, and bowed his head slightly.

as the girl leaned forward, Drake leaned backwards, trying to keep a good distance apart. "i am what i said i am..simply a Draconian.."he said this with clear and understanding words, then continued "and you are a human correct? so i am not too surprised with your reaction to my hideous wings, tail and talons..."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 am

She frowned when he moved back but nodded and took his taloned hand. "this, didn't freak me out as much, as this," She reached over his shoulder and pointed at the wings. "And this." She pulled back and pointed to the tail around his waist.

"Seeming as I'm only use to reading about hybrids living amongst us in fantasy books, it's a shock to see creatures such as ourself, or any other creature for that matter." Her voice was soft and steady, even though her hands were shaking lightly. She was still processing everything
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:10 am

as Drake heard the word Hybrid, he scoffed slightly, but he forgave the girl right away, and as her hand pointed towards his tail, he smiled, and decided to play a small trick on the girl, his tail quickly uncoiled, and gently wrapped around her hand and part of her wrist, as if holding onto it gently, the silk like skin rubbing through her hand gently, and he then spoke.

"Dragons, and humans can never mate, or spawn offspring, that is only myth, created from things like me, i was born from a dragon, in the form of a human, my abilities are different from dragons, as all my strength, agility and speed are compacted within this body, though, i do resemble a dragon with my hands, tail, feet, and wings..along with the immense heat that radiates from my body." Drake then took a slight sigh to gasp in some air after his long explanation, then gave a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 am

Sanori squeaked slightly when his tail wrapped around her arm and he kept her palm open, watching the tail and occasional glances to Drake. "That makes a lot more since." She muttered and let her hands touch the skin of the tail. She was amazed at how soft the skin was.

"I was my life would be as exciting as yours, instead of this boring, mundane life." She whispered and looked up at him. Sanori was okay with what he was, as long as he didn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::   To Be Forgotten ::**18A**:: Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Forgotten ::**18A**::
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next