Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) Empty
PostSubject: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm

I have a game that we should play it's called the negitive game.
Here r how to play and rules:
1) To start off every one starts at zero.
2) Everytime u have a negitive thought in generl u go to negitive 1, 2 ect. (there is only one way to win and that is to have the least negitive thoughts.)
3) U can actually prevoke negitve thoughts.
4) There is no time limit to this game, never was and never will be.
5)Keep track of ur score. there is no limit to the amounts of negitiveness.
6) Enjoy ur self and have a good laugh.
If u have any questions feel free to reply or send me a pm. Hope u have fun playing.
Very Happy alien affraid cat clown confused pig study
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 am

I picked up a stick, touched it, examined it and rubbed both sides. I look towards my buddy sitting on the ground watching me like i'm so retard. " HAYYYY LUUKKKK THIS STICK IS SMOOTH ON ONE SIDE AND ROUGH ON THE OTHAH!!!!!"

he looked like he was going to throw up.

(Is tole your's Christy Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:53 am

Negitive 1. Danm u sabrina to the pits of hell and further
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

So a other and a father were giving it hot and heavy in the bed when they heard a noise. They looked to see little timmy standing there in shock. Later once they finish the father says, "I'll go talk to timmy," and goes to his room to see little timmy giving it hot and heavy to grandma

timmy says, "Not so funny when it's your mother now is it?"

Negative 1 for me but LMFAO
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 am

"Try it," He encouraged, "It's really good, I promise,"
I looked up at him eagerly, licking my lips slowly. He smiled down at me, pushing it closer to me. I took it in my hands, surprised at how hard it was. I was slightly nervous, I had never tried something like this before... But there was a first time for everything! I leaned down, licking my lips with a slight smack. I licked the top, surprised at the taste. It was salty, almost, but still pleasant. I opened my mouth further, taking the rest in my mouth. My tongue swirled over the sticky substance. I nibbled it lightly, it was soft in some parts, and firm in others.
"You like it?" He asked softly, smiling.
I simply nodded in response, my mouth full. I pulled my lips away, a string of saliva hung between my mouth and the hard, salt water candy. "It's really good!" I smiled.
"Ah, good! That means it will be a nice seller then, Thank-you for being my sampler!"

....*bricked*
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Kay I just lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)   The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up) Empty

Back to top Go down

The negitive game (fun for ages 12 and up)
Page 1 of 1