Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

My Charrie! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

My Charrie! :D Empty
PostSubject: My Charrie! :D   My Charrie! :D EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Name: Mia Victoria Pyron

Creature: Panther

Personality: On a good day, she is bubbly, random, and extremely hyperactive She can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. She can be very naive at times. Due to her past, she has locked in a lot emotions. She chooses to hide her true feelings because she thinks no one will understand her. She doesn’t trust well and is easily spooked. She only shared private information with one person she feels she trusts, but he is dead now. She tends to run away from her problems instead of facing them. However, if it involves the ones she loves, she can be brave and fearless. She has tendencies to lose control at random and fall into a panic attack or pass out.

History: She is a run-away. She ran from her family when she was 13 and ended up mixed in with a gang. She was sort of their pet. They coddled her and treated her like a child until the guys wanted something more. Long story short, the abused her in ways a girl should never be treated. When she turned 16, her world turned upside down. Being the last of her species, she is sought after by many people. When her new ‘family’(the gang) were brutally murdered she once again ran. And here she is now.

BF/GF: single

Image:
Human-
My Charrie! :D Th?id=H.5028849361358157&pid=1 My Charrie! :D Th?id=H.4558258459314384&pid=1
but with hazel eyes with speck of gold. When she loses control her eyes flash purple. She has platinum blonde hair.
Cat-
My Charrie! :D Th?id=H.4927324938699351&pid=1
her coat looks like the pic but she is just a baby kitten.

Weapons: She is her own weapon when shifted. In human form she uses knives.

Favorite Item: A small star shaped necklace her ex boyfriend gave her before he disappeared.

Last edited by sk8rkitty on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a detail)
Back to top Go down

My Charrie! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Profiles :: Your Profiles-
Jump to: