Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

It's just you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:45 am

She sat on the ledge staff in hand watching the people below move on the streets like little ants. She scoffed at them. "What pathetic beings they are,all they do is sit around and sin every day while I'm out doing there danm dirty work." She grummbled. Her mission was to find and kill a rouge vampire. Like that was gonna be a problem for her. She was the best there ever was. Or so the master had told her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 am

Jake lurked among the shadows of the alleyways in the small town of Achensford. This town was surrounded by rocky cliffs and an ocean off the the east. One of the many things that Jake hated was the salt water. But unlike normal vampires he was able to go into the water or sun light. But he was just weaker when it came to holy water and wooden stakes, that was the downside to his acquired skills.

3 years ago Jake was in with the wrong group of vampires, Death's Raine. He thought that that particular gang was the best there ever was, one that he felt like apart of a family, one that would never leave him behind. He was wrong when one dreary night when murders were popping around the city. The supernatural community began to pin the murders on Death's Raine, saying the victims were drained of blood and found stone cold and white as a ghost (literally). In an attempt to clean off the blood stained hands the gang pinned every single murder on Jake and pushed him out in front of the entire community. He was stamped as a Rogue vampire that disappeared out of thin air.

Since then Jake had changed his entire appearance and clothing style. He went from blond hair to red and silver, pale to tanned (seeming as he could spend most of his time out in the sun) and preppy school boy clothing to dark; could be classified as Gothic or scene). He never changed into bat form after he was classified as a Rogue Vampire for people would recognize him immediately.

And now here he is, hiding amongst the shadows and watching the people walk by. He never wanted to leave this city, for it is his home and will be his only home. he was rooted to the city, never to leave, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:20 pm

She saw movement in the shadow's of an alley and smiled jumping from her position on the ledge. She landed ibn front of a group of druggies and frowned. "I should just end there lives now." She thought to herself. She clutched her staff tightly and took a deep breath. She could smell something on the air. Was that...rotting corpse? She looked around and saw a hand sticking out of the metal garbage can. She saw the fang marks in its wrist and stepped back from the druggies. They looked at her as she moved and their eyes flashed red. She gulped and tried not to panick. There were about 6 of them...maybe more.
"Oh look..more food." One hissed. It moved quickly but she deflected the attack with her staff and was pushed back a little. She kept her footing and shoved against the vampire who was trying to get at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Jake could smell a rotting corpse and he frowned, walking to the alleyway down the street. When he saw fellow vampires trying to attack a woman with silver hair and a staff in hand. He pulled the hood up on his hoodie so it cover his eyes and hair. He then jumped forward with a hiss, tackling one of the vampires and ripping it's head off. He then attacked the next one and did similar treatment to the body. He hissed and wiped around, grabbing the next vampire and flinging him to the wall. He yelped and scrambled off, so did the others.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked, his southern accent light. the hood was still covering his eyes and hair but it was starting to become a nuisance. "You're not hurt right?" He asked with faint concern, trying to act like a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Chii looked at the boy and nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine." She whispered. She put her staff in it's holder and looked at the man. "So what are you doing her....vampire." She whispered. She could smell that he was a vampire. She reached over and pulled his hood down revealing his face. "Hmmm your different then the others I'm guessing." She whispered then turned around and began to walk away. "Well thanks for the help....guess I'll see you around." She said walking away slowley.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 am

"Wait!" Jake called, walking up to her quickly and grabbing her wrist with his own cold hand. The staff seemed familiar. "Are you a hunter?" He frowned, sniffling the air for the smell of dried vampire blood on her. He could barley detect a smell on her. No one who encountered Vampires would be this calm.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

"Maybe I am, Maybe I ain't." She said. She tugged her wrist gently. "I have somewhere to go. Tag along if you wish,just don't get in my way." She whispered once again tugging her wrist free from his cold grasp. Yup,he was a vampire. She tried hard not to shiver at the thought of one grabbing her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:39 pm

He hesitated, keeping his grip on her wrist tightly. If she stayed with her he could find out who's hunting him and kill him. He could then proceed on trying to clear his name of the crimes he had never committed. "I'll tag along." He said quickly, letting go of her wrist. He said it, there was no backing out now, only stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:34 pm

She smiled at the vampire and sighed continuing to walk away. "So since ur tagging along maybe you can help me out a little." She whispered. Her wrist tingled lightly where he had been holding onto her. She had felt this feeling befor,but she brushed it off. She pulled a peice of paper out of her pocket and gave it to him. There was very little info on it only a description and height.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:38 am

"What's this?" He took the slip of paper lightly out of her hand and read it over, mentally gasping a he realized it was describing his old features. He began to panic but kept it all to himself, not showing a spec of his panic and fear. So this is the hunter that is after me. What should I do? Should I get close to her then kill her when she least expects it? Should I pretend to help her then fake my own death if she finds out- No I can't fake my own death, I'm technically already dead. He sighed mentally and read the description over again. "So why do you have this?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 pm

'Apparently I'm suppose to hunt this one down." She said,turning to look at him. "Buuutttt since I'm in a good mood I was thinking about talking to him maybe." She whispered and sighed shaking her head. That was probably a stupid plan,but she always did ask questions before she killed them. she wanted to see if they were really guilty or not. "So you gonna help me...or kill me?" She asked fully turning to face him now.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:50 am

"Why would I kill you?" Jake quickly said, his eyes slightly wide and blood pounding in his ears. Did she know who he was? Was it that easy to identify him even though he changed his name and appearance? What would he do? Should he run? Jake didn't know what to do exactly, he was freaking out mentally while staying calm physically.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"Because I'm going after one of your own kind. Some vampires don't like that and would have tried to kill me by now." She said. She knew something was up with him but didn't say anything. "Now comeon befor dawn arrives,I still need to do this and get some rest." She ssaid,almost snapping at him. She was slightly irrated from the lack of sleep. She had been hunting for about a week straight looking for the same vamp and barley getting any sleep. But she couldn't rest till she was done her mission or else it would keep her up all night long.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Jake mentally sighed as the girl spoke. He nodded and began to lead the way. Maybe if he led her to Death's Raine he would beable to get informtation about who framed him by using force but if he did that would lead to her finding out it is actually him and then his cover blown. But it wouldn't take much to kill her quickly. "We should start by going through his past. Do you know it at all?" He was walking towards the industrial section of town.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:44 pm

She shrugged. "Not really,we're not told much info about our kills,just told what they look like,where they were last scene and age." She whispered and shook her head. "They said he was last seen at an old factory,but that's all I was told." She grumbled and bit her lip. She hated not having lots of info to go on. "So what about you?" She whispered. "Do you have an idea who this person is?" She asked his back since he was leading her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yeah, an ex-member of Death's Raine. He was real popular." He new he was exhaggerating himself but hey, he could do what he wanted. "You look tired human, When was the last time you slept?" He was trying to change the subject while he thought of if he should tell him his past, see what she would think. Maybe she would trust him if he gave her informtation but the question was, would she figure out it's actually him who is the man she is hunting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:52 pm

She sighed and shook her head. "Maybe a week ago." She whispered. "I don't remember." she walked a little faster to catch up to him. "So could you tell me more? Like who is Death Raine?" She looked up at him and looked at his eyes. They were a pretty colour. She lost her train of thought for a second and blinked. "Ummmmm." She said and looked down at the ground watching her feet move as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow at her when she began to stare at him. "Death's Raine was a group of Vampire's who basically ruled the indutrial district. The kid you're looking for joined that group in hopes of finding a 'family' but that ended horrible as those murder's were going around and the gang pinned them all on him." Jake rubbed his temple's lightly, ridding of the memory. He began to walk quickly, turning the alley corner and walking downt he street. The buildings were already beginning to thin out and be replaced with factories and car dealerships. "I don't know if Death's Raine is still at that factory but it's worth a shot. Maybe they know where he is."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Chii nodded and let him lead sticking close to his side. She wasn't use to being in a heavily populated vampire area. Her instincts told her that she shouldn't be here but she kept following him as they neared the more older buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Jake stopped at a run-down factory and moved to open the door but it was jammed. He sighed and stepped back, kicking it open. It ripped off the hinges, causing jake to grumble and quickly move to grab the door before it clashed to the ground. He quietly layed the door door down and looked at her. He pressed his finger to his lips to stay quiet as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Chii stayed silent and sl9wley followed behind the vampire. Her senses increased as adrenilene pumped through her veins. She looked around wildley trying to control the beat of her heart but it just made her even more afraid. She reached out and grabbed jakes hand bringing herself closer to him and pressing agianst his body,stillholding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 am

Jake stared at her and stopped, turning to face her. "I thought you were a hunter?" He kept his voice low and quiet, his eyebrows raised in a really look. "What a pathetic hunter." He teased,, pulling his hand away from her grip and walking ahead. "Man up." He said, stepping into the factory and looking around. It looks runned down and rusting out but there seemed to be some activity from the path that wasn't dust covered leading to the back. Jake followed that path, his senses on high alert. It was quiet, an eerie quiet that he had a bad feeling about.

When he stepped into the next section of the factory he was suddenly attacked, knocked to the ground by a strong and quick force. Jake hissed and pushed the weight off, hearing a crash of metal on the floor and rolling. Jake looked up to see a man slowly rising to his feet. Jake jumped to his feet in time for the man to collect himself and strike again. Defiantly Vampire Jake thought as he moved to the side and closed hanged the guy. He flipped up in the air and landed on his back, Jake sitting on top of him and holding him down with great strength. "We come to talk. Nothing more." Jake spoke in a calm tone, his eyes steady and looking at the man.

The man looked to be in his 20's but Jake new very well that he was much older then that. He had jet black hair that kind of swept over one eye. There were blond streaks coming from his roots to his bangs, only his bangs which Jake found oddly good looking on the man. The man's attire consisted of a black shirt, jeans, and a long coat with hiking boots. But the odd thing was that he seemed very familiar, then it dawned on him that this was Akuji. The 3rd in command of Death's Raine. Shit. Jake thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:52 am

chii heard the noise and ran in to see the vampie sitting ontop ogf another vampire. She was baout to say something when she was grabbed from behind. She struggled against the tight grip of the vampire. She felt it's hot breath on her neck and she squirmed trying to reach her weapon. "Okay pretty boy start tlking or the little lady will be in for a big surprise." The vamp had a southren drawl and it sent shivers up chii's spine. she could feel her hand gtting closer to her weapon. she woud hope that he would buy her sometime as she worked to free her hand from the vampires grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's just you Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's just you   It's just you Empty

Back to top Go down

It's just you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: