Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ Empty
PostSubject: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:25 am

Another boring, pointless day. Why do I even try anymore? This is just getting ridiculous...
It would take all Mitsuru's willpower to force himself out of bed on this particularly miserable Monday morning. The rain was pounding his window like chunks of concrete. He sighed to himself, pulling his crimson hair from his forehead. He was sitting up in bed now, which was a start. He yawned, stretching before he leaned over to grab his glasses from the bedside table. His eyes landed upon a picture of himself in his childhood, with an old friend of his. Mitsuru's heart automatically ached for a moment, before he shrugged the thought off and got up to take a shower.
This friend of his... Yuki. He hadn't seen him since fourth grade. He had disappeared without a trace. Mitsuru had soon found out that Yuki had moved far away, not leaving him an address, phone number or email. Mitsuru was now a senior in high school, still attempting to deal with the anger and frustration he felt towards his ex-best friend.

Later.

Chemistry class. Boring as usual. Mitsuru tapped his pencil impatiently on the paper, staring blankly at the white board. At least he only had one year of this left, right?

Last edited by imaturkeysandwhich on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:56 am

Yuki yawned, as he slowly woke up. "Mm, what time is it?" he muttered softly, turning his head to look at the clock. He was going to be late if he didn't rush. He quickly got out of bed, and changed, grabbing his bag. He ran out the door, forgetting about breakfast, and ran on his way to the school. He had moved about eight years ago, leaving his best friend Mitsuru behind. He wondered if Mitsuru even remembered him.. or even lived here still. He shook his head, knowing he had other things to worry about. After all it was his first day of school here..

At school..

Yuki stood in front of Room 409's door, staring at it. First period.. Chemistry. Right? He looked back at his schedule, and back at the door. He stood there uncomfortably, then closed his eyes as he quickly turned the doorknob opening the door. He opened his eyes to see a classroom with students staring at him. "What do you need?" the teacher asked him, walking towards him. "You're.." Yuki looked down at his paper quickly then looked back up. "You're Mr. Fuji, right?" "Yes, that is correct." "I just moved here so.. and my schedule says this is my class.." "Yes, yes. Come over here," Mr. Fuji called, walking over to the podium in the front of the class. "Class, this is Yuki Sonozaki. He just moved here; please introduce yourselves to him and make him feel welcome." "N-nice to meet you!" Yuki bowed, then grinned, scratching his neck. Some of the class laughed, scoffing at him. "What a weird kid," a girl in the back said. "You sit.. over there, Mr. Sonozaki," Mr. Fuji said pointing over to the empty seat in the back of the classroom. Yuki nodded, and made his way to his seat, sighing as he sat down. Science and math have always been my worst subjects... he thought, sighing again. He played with his pencil, as he wasn't paying attention to Mr. Fuji's lesson on mole ratios..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Mitsuru had been chewing on his pencil, nearly gnawing the entire eraser off until he noticed someone walk into the classroom. The class had went silent as all their gazes averted towards the short boy standing there with a flustered expression. Mitsuru hardly looked twice, returning to destroying his pencil. He heard Mr. Fuji start to introduce the student, seeming that he was new. Mitsuru suddenly turned his gaze up at the familiar name.
"Class, this is Yuki Sonozaki. He just moved here; please introduce yourselves to him and make him feel welcome."
Mitsuru blinked slowly, staring at the boy in the front of the classroom. Nearly everyone in the classroom was laughing, but not Mitsuru. How could he not have recognized him? Yuki... Mitsuru continued to stare, his jaw hanging open lightly. The girl sitting in front of him, Nepeta, turned around and looked at Mitsuru with a dumbfounded expression. "Your staring," She stated, pursing her lips. Mitsuru quickly jerked his head away from Yuki's direction and turned to look at her. "No I'm not. Shut up," Yuki grumbled. Nepeta smiled sadly, turning back around after she flipped her black hair over her shoulder.
Mitsuru sighed. Back in 9th grade, he was 'together' with Nepeta until they were forced to breakup by her parents, who did not approve of their relationship. Mitsuru had managed to get over her within the following year, but Nepeta had not. He would often receive texts from her, telling him that she still had fond feelings for him. He had explained to her that he had gotten over her, and has since been stalked by the innocent looking girl. She was in nearly all of his classes, forcing them to work in partners every time the opportunity arose in a feeble attempt to get back together with him.
Mitsuru shook off these thoughts, turning his gaze back to Yuki. He was sitting two rows away from him, in the very back seat. Mitsuru frowned, scanning him with dull gray eyes. Did Yuki not notice him? Did he not even remember him?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:26 am

Yuki stared out the window, bored. He closed his eyes and began to doze off...

"Yuki! Yuki!"

Mitsuru was running toward him, with a worried expression on his face. They were at the park that was close to their neighborhood. "Yes, Mitsuru?" Yuki blinked, trying to pull off a clueless face. He wondered if Mitsuru had known about him moving. "Your dad says you guys are moving!" Mitsuru shouted as he breathed heavily from running. "Y-yeah.. Next week.." Yuki said softly. He hated to see Mitsuru like this.. with such a torn expression.. "My dad found a job far away from here. I-I'm sorry.." Yuki choked out the last part. Tears were forming in his eyes, which surprised him. He had promised to himself he wouldn't cry about it anymore. He quickly rubbed his eyes, and pulled out a plastic locket out of his pocket. He gave it to Mitsuru and smiled softly saying, "I want you to have it, so you'll remember me always. I'll come back, I promise." He grinned now. "Yuki.." Mitsuru said weakly, crying hard now.. "Mr. Sonozaki! Mr. Sonozaki!"

"Mr. Sonozaki!"

"Huh?" Yuki said immediately opening his eyes. There in front of room stood Mr. Fuji, looking down on him, with an annoyed expression. "It's your first day, and you fall asleep in my class?" The teacher shouted at him, smacking his roll of papers on Yuki's desk. "S-s-sorry Mr. Fuji.. I couldn't sleep at all last night." Yuki heard snickering in the classroom around him, and felt embarrassed, as his face flushed a bit. "Well since it's your first day, I'm giving you some slack. Any more of this tomorrow will result in detention, understand?" "Yes," Yuki sighed. Mr. Fuji nodded and walked back to the front of the room, and started teaching again. A girl next to him snickered loudly. Yuki looked over to see a girl with shoulder length chestnut brown hair, and dark brown eyes. "You're such a strange kid," she grinned. "I'm Sakura, feel free to ask me about the classwork or homework if you don't understand." "Oh, t-thanks," Yuki said suprised. He looked back to his work on his desk, feeling pleased with the fact that he had made a friend in this class.

After class...

After the bell rang, Yuki got up, and started putting his work away, until he peered over at Sakura's desk. It was empty. Yuki was hoping he could talk to her more so he would have someone to talk to at lunch.. He never really fit in with anyone, they always called him slow or clueless. I wonder if Mitsuru goes here.. he thought curiously, as he slung his bag over his shoulder. I also wonder if he still has that locket I gave him.. he probably threw it away since he's most likely forgetten about me, sighed Yuki. He walked over to the exit of the classroom, and stepped outside into the hallway, on his way to his next class..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am

The rest of the class went by quickly. He was half expecting to awake from a dream, but that never happened. Instead, the bell rang loudly, ending first period. Mitsuru let out a sigh, shoving his books into his bag before he swung it over his shoulder. Nepeta got up when he did, following him quietly as they left the room. Next class was History. To his disappointment, Yuki wasn't in his class. But what would it matter? They probably wouldn't end up talking to each other anyway... He still found it hard to believe that his best friend from fourth grade was back. Maybe it was just some kid with the exact same name and hair colour? Mitsuru didn't know. He let out a sigh, putting his head down on this desk.
"Are you okay, Miru?" Nepeta's soft voice whispered. He felt a delicate hand on his shoulder. Mitsuru lifted his head up and looked at her. He nodded slowly, then let out a sigh. Nepeta didn't believe him, however. "I know something is wrong... if you want to talk about it, you can tell me..." She murmured.
Mitsuru smiled softly, closing his eyes as he sunk into his chair. "You know me too well," He replied. Nepeta was capable of reading him like a book, something that no one could do. Mitsuru opened his eyes again, flipping his textbook open and grabbing out a new pencil. One that he hadn't destroyed with his teeth yet.
"I know," Nepeta said simply, kissing his temple with soft cherry lips before she sat back down in her chair. Mitsuru shuddered lightly at this. It wasn't because he felt disgusted, but it was not a familiar sensation. He had only dated her in his entire life, and no one else. Of course, when they were together, it was quite a childish relationship. They never really talked much, just the occasional 'hi,' and 'good morning.' They would sometimes hold hands as well, but nothing past that. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he was to get back together with Nepeta, would things be the same as they were all those years ago? Mitsuru shrugged the thought off as his ears were shattered by the bell, signaling that class was starting.

Later...

It was lunch time now, and Mitsuru was standing alone in the lunch line. Nepeta and left him to go eat with her friends. And like usual, he was alone. He ordered a meal of miso soup and spring rolls. He retreated to the back of the cafeteria, sitting down at a table there. He looked around, scanning the crowd of high school students in search of Yuki. His eyes caught him, and he quickly looked back down to his food. He bit his lip, lifting up his spoon. Why was he being so ridiculous about this? He should just go up and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 am

During the next class, Yuki's mind would always wander back to that flashback he had last period.. He wondered if Mitsuru remembered that time too.. Stop thinking silly things, as if he would, Yuki shook his head, trying to actually concentrate on his work. After the class was over, he had remembered it was lunch time. He quickly got out of his second period class, sighing as he didn't make any new friends in that class either. He made his way to the cafeteria, and got in line. He kept on getting pushed and shoved, and almost tripped on someone a couple of times, as he made his way to the cashier. He bought a bowl of ramen, a bottle of water, and a side of pineapple. He found an empty table, and sat down, grateful. He was about to eat his ramen until someone kicked the seat behind next to him. He quickly turned around to see a brawny upperclassman about the height of 6'4 looking down at him, with a cruel grin. "Move, squirt." "I just found an empty table that's all, you can sit here too if you'd like." Yuki said politely. "Listen, shrimp, this is our table," the boy said pointing to his other brawny friends behind him. "If you don't move quickly, we'll surely beat the shit out of you." The boy's friends laughed behind him, as they cracked their knuckles. Yuki blinked for a moment, and got up. "You should've said this table was off limits in the first place," he walked away from the table as the boy was glaring at him, watching him walk away. Yuki scanned the cafeteria, seeing that all the tables were full.. he would have to sit out-- Wait! Yuki's eyes widened as he spied an empty table with only a boy sitting at it. He hurried over, hoping it wasn't taken like the last table, and quickly put his tray on the other side, facing the boy. "Is anyone sitting here?" he said softly, hoping the answer would be a no.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 am

Mitsuru was slowly poking at his spring rolls, rolling them along the plate slowly. He stabbed them a few times, dissecting them and examining the insides.
"Is anyone sitting here?"
Mitsuru looked up at the gentle voice. He could tell it was directed at him. He blinked slowly, his eyes jutting wide open for a moment. It was Yuki. Mitsuru quickly shook his head, pulling his tray close to him as if there wasn't enough room on the table already. He instantly turned his gaze down, staring at his spring rolls. His mind was else where, however. His heart pumping in his ears. What was he supposed to say? He hadn't talked to Yuki in years... and he could tell he didn't recognize him. Mind you, Mitsuru had dyed his hair crimson red and got his eyebrow pierced since then. Mitsuru decided to test him. He lifted his head up, smiling warmly at him. He pulled his red bangs from his forehead, tucking them behind his ears. Would Yuki recognize him now?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 am

Yuki stared at Mitsuru waiting for an answer. He saw Mitsuru pull his bangs behind his ears and smiled. He ended up laughing a small laugh, and said, "That's so girly." He slurped some of his ramen, and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Now that I think about it, you look familiar. Where have I seen you before?" He blinked, and stared at Mitsuru more intently now. "I thought this school didn't allow piercings.. and your roots are showing.." He sat down, and quickly went back to his meal. "Oh sorry, I was being too nosy, wasn't I?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 am

Mitsuru frowned at Yuki's words. He instantly allowed his bangs to drop back in front of his face. He scowled lightly, turning his gaze back to his spring rolls. "I don't know," Mitsuru mumbled, "And they don't. My hair covers them, though. So no one ever says anything. I'm redying my hair next week," He frowned, resting his face on his hand as he played with his food. The way Yuki was eating, it was painfully familiar. Like that one time Mitsuru's mother had made ramen for them, then ended up scolding them both for slurping to loudly. 'It's okay to slurp sometimes, but you two sound like pigs eating from a food trough.' She had said, only earning laughter from the two young boys. Mitsuru instantly shook the thought away. Things weren't like that anymore. Mitsuru let out a long sigh, then looked down at the table. What was there to say?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:56 am

"You remind me of a childhood friend I used to have," Yuki said softly, after finishing a few more slurps of his ramen. "His name was Mitsuru, and I promised him in 4th grade I would come back here, and so I did. Too bad it seems like I can't find him.." Yuki sighed. "I wonder if he even remembers about me.." Yuki's eyes widened for a second as he almost choked on his piece of pineapple. "Sorry, I'm just rambling.. I'm sorry for bothering you." He moved his gaze back to his ramen, and moved his chopsticks around in the bowl, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 am

Mitsuru felt his heart skip a beat as Yuki mentioned him. He looked at him with sad gray eyes for a moment, before he turned his gaze down to his soup, which he hadn't touched yet. "I'm sure he remembers you," Mitsuru murmured softly, "and I bet he's thinking the same thing." He lifted up his spoon, taking a sip of his soup. He didn't know why he couldn't bring himself to tell Yuki that he was Mitsuru. That he was his childhood friend. But how would he react?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:49 am

"Maybe.." Yuki said softly, playing with a strand of his hair. He was about to eat some more of his ramen until his eye caught something around the boy's neck. His honey-colored eyes stared intensely at the boy's neck, as he said nothing. He wasn't thinking about the boy's reaction as he suddenly leaned over the table, and pulled out a locket wrapped around the boy's neck. He paused, and slowly opened the plastic locket, hesitating. A small picture fell out of the locket, and Yuki immediately snatched it. He stared at the small photograph.. Two boys, around nine years old, smiling, and standing next to each other.. One boy with deep gray eyes and messy brown hair, the other with soft honey-colored eyes, and of hair the same color.. "You.." Yuki said softly, now looking at Mitsuru. "You..you.. y-you're Mitsuru?" Yuki whispered softly, still holding onto the picture. "Why didn't you tell me? If I hadn't seen that locket I gave you.. I might not ever know that you're him.. And why, do you still wear this?" Yuki questioned, as he still was holding the locket in his hand, making sure not to choke Mitsuru.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:24 am

Mitsuru gasped as Yuki practically launched himself across the table, grabbing the locket and snapping it open. He blinked slowly, watching realization wash over Yuki's confused features. He didn't know what to say as he was suddenly bombarded with questions. "Yeah," Mitsuru mumbled softly, not wanting to say anything else. He grabbed the locket from Yuki and yanked it back, tucking it under his shirt. "Because it was one of the only things I had to remember you by, considering you didn't ever mail me or even call me after you left," He said simply, then turned his gaze down to his soup. "I'm still mad at you," He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 am

Yuki blinked, then laughed to himself, and smiled. "I could just hug you right about now, but I wouldn't want to weird you out." Yuki sipped his water, and almost choked when he heard Mitsuru say, 'I'm still mad at you.' "I couldn't mail you because my dad would find out, and he is really paranoid. He always believes that someone is out to get him, and he never leaves me alone. I didn't want to put you in danger. The good news is that I moved back, and without him. So there's no reason to be mad at me now, right?" Yuki smiled as he slurped some ramen. "It's kind of a good thing you're mad at me though," Yuki added. "It means you missed me, am I correct?" He couldn't help but smile to himself. He was relieved that he wasn't the only one who always had his childhood friend on his mind.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:05 am

Mitsuru blinked, listening to him talk. He couldn't help but smile softly, feeling ridiculous now. He rubbed his arm nervously, then looked up at Yuki again. "Stupid," He mumbled, chuckling lightly. It was in Yuki's personality to make a joke out of everything, and in cases like this, it was a good thing. He then shoveled the rest of his food into his mouth, determined to talk to Yuki after he finished, considering there was only fifteen minutes left before the bell for third period rang. He lifted the bowl to his lips and slurped the soup loudly before he slammed the bowl back down on the tray, coughing lightly. Behind him, there was a table of giggling girls, obviously amused by his terrible manners. He thought nothing of it, then looked at Yuki. "I wouldn't be weirded out," He scoffed, resting his face on his hand as he shifted his gaze to the table. "people might think we're fags though," He smirked, smiling at him. At that very moment, something caught his eye. Way on the other side of the cafeteria was Nepeta, waving her arms like a chicken in a desperate attempt to get Mitsuru's attention. Mitsuru mouthed the word 'What?' and she responded with 'Who's that?' then pointed to Yuki. Mitsuru ignored her, turning his gaze back to Yuki. "So dude, how have you been? I haven't talked to you in forever! Go anywhere interesting? Got any girlfriends? Tell me this stuff, I'm curious." He said, blinking curiously. It was almost as if the atmosphere of the school cafeteria had disappeared, and they were back in the park behind Mitsuru's house, laying in the grass.

"Mitsuru look! Kumo-san!"
Mitsuru had turned his head to the side, fighting off the sleep that overwhelming him. He blinked slowly, rubbing his eyes. The blonde haired boy was pointing at a tiny spider crawling in the grass, trying to get away from Yuki's curious pointing finger.
"Stupid. Don't call him Kumo-san! He's just an insect," Mitsuru mumbled, rolling his eyes as he sat up. The grass was green, long and lush. The sun bathed them as they hid away in the tall grass, it was almost as if they were in their own world.
"Then why'd you call Kumo-san 'him'?" Yuki giggled, giving him a big toothy grin.
Mitsuru couldn't help but laugh at his ridiculous expression. "Stupid. Your not gonna get any girls with a smile like that!" Mitsuru teased, pointing at his face. "Not until you grow your front teeth, anyways."
"Shut up!" Yuki pouted, folding his arms over his chest. He pretended to be offended for a moment before he burst into loud giggles. He launched himself at Mitsuru, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I don't need any girls! Girls are stupid. I have you, Mitsu-chan. That's enough for me." Yuki said happily.
Mitsuru rolled his eyes, but laughed as well. "What did I tell you about calling me that?" Mitsuru smiled, pushing Yuki off of him. "And what about Kumo-san? He'll be lonely if you only need me." Mitsuru said, laughing.
Yuki's honey eyes shot open wide in horror. "Oh!" He exclaimed, then turned and looked at the spider crawling away in the grass. "I'm sorry, Kumo-san! Forgive me!" Yuki squeaked, bowing his head to the ground.

Mitsuru blinked slowly, pulling his red hair from his eyes. That had happened when they were kids... both six years old. Why was he remembering it now? Things were so different now. It was crazy. Mitsuru couldn't help but wonder if Yuki remembered that time so long ago. Just over ten years now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:38 am

Yuki stared at Mitsuru for a moment, and laughed. "If you say so," He smiled, stirring his bowl of ramen with his chopsticks. He picked up on his bowl, and drank, slurping loudly as well. He heard girls giggling, and turned to see them staring at him. One girl caught his eye though.. She smirked, and turned her back to him. She looks just like.. Yuki froze as his eyes widened, and his empty bowl fell and clattered on the table. "I-I'm quite the klutz aren't I?" he laughed nervously, and for a mere two seconds, his expression was empty. He quickly started laughing again and said, "Everything's been fine, I've just been used to moving back here.. I've been working, no time for relationships. I have to get a job soon here too.. What about you?" He smiled and set his chopsticks down on the table. He couldn't help but take another glance at the girl. Doing so, he felt chills run down his back. He sat there trembling, until he was saved by the bell ringing--the signal that they needed to go to third period. "Meet me after school, okay?" Yuki smiled, as he swung his bag over his head, and quickly rushed to his third period. As he was walking to his class, he couldn't help but think about that girl.. Why did she have to look so much like her..? He went to his third period class and opened the door, shaking the thought from his head. He peered into his Spanish classroom and froze again now. The girl was sitting at the far end, surrounded by friends, as she was writing in a notebook. Why.. Yuki thought, as he felt dizzy, and staggered to an empty seat near him. He took off his bag, and slumped his shoulders, hoping class would fly by..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 am

Mitsuru couldn't help but notice Yuki grow upset about something. He was about to comment when he heard the bell ring. He was surprised that Yuki practically flew from his seat and ran out of the cafeteria, only telling him to meet him after school. Mistsru was left there alone, his jaw hanging open lightly. He closed his mouth and looked down at the table. He didn't even bother to return the tray, he just got up and started on the journey to his next class. He felt Nepeta run up behind him and grab his arm, linking their arms together. He didn't say anything, ignoring anything that she might have said to him. His mind was on Yuki. There was so many things he wanted to tell him, so many things that they needed to catch up on. But Mitsuru didn't know how to put it. When they arrived in Health class, Mitsuru threw his books onto the table and sat down, letting out a deep sigh. Nepeta sat beside him, not saying anything as she knew Mitsuru didn't like being talked to when he was like this.

"Mitsu! I like you!" Yuki exclaimed.
Mitsuru blinked, turning his gaze from his paper. He had been colouring a picture of a flower with his newly bought crayons. The two were in 1st grade. "Duh! we're best friends!" Mitsuru scoffed, grabbing his red crayon.
"No, not that way! I think I like you more then that," Yuki pouted, getting up from his chair and wrapping his arms around Mitsuru's neck from behind. Mitsuru placed his crayon down. "Stupid. You can only feel that way for girls. I don't know what your talking about!" He frowned.
"Well, daddy told me that you love someone when you want to be with them forever!" Yuki whined, upset that Mitsuru didn't believe him. "I want us to be friends forever! That means I love you right?" He cried, hugging Mitsuru tight.
Mitsuru blinked, then giggled. "I don't think that counts for boys, stupid." He smiled, grabbing the green crayon now.
"Says who!" Yuki pouted, folding his arms over his chest.
"Says my mommy," Terezi said from across the table. "She says it's wrong for two boys or two girls to be in love!" She said, pushing her glasses up before she returned to colouring. Mitsuru rolled his eyes. She was such a smartie pants!
"I don't care!" Yuki cried, hugging Mitsuru tighter. "I love you, Mitsu! Please stay with me forever!"
Mitsuru couldn't help but laugh. "I'll be here as long as you need me, YuYu." He grinned.
"I'll need you forever! How will I beat the final boss on the video game mommy bought me for my birthday? You always help me kill him." Yuki argued.
"I know. I'll be here," Mitsuru smiled, earning a scoff from Terezi across the table.

Mitsuru blinked, wrecking the trance he was caught in. He scanned over the flashback that just played in his mind, and he frowned. Why am I remembering such ridiculous things? Mitsuru sighed, tapping his fingers on the desk. He was so stupid. Probably didn't even know what he was talking about. Mitsuru scoffed, closing his eyes for a moment before he slammed his fist down on the table. "Who believes in forever anyway?!" He snapped.
"Mitsuru?" Nepeta blinked, looking over at him with her head cocked to the side. "What are you talking about?"
"Nothing. Just thinking," Mitsuru mumbled, putting his head down. He hadn't realized that he had been thinking out loud. He gripped the edges of his desk, feeling angry now. Yuki was the one to break the promise! He left me! Stupid, stupid, stupid! I was so lonely!
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 am

Yuki rubbed his forehead, sighing. He had to concentrate, there was no reason to think about that girl.. "Natsumi, will you pass out these worksheets please?" Yuki heard the teacher say to the girl. "Sure thing," Natsumi replied smiling, in a sickly sweet voice. "Such a good pupil," the teacher commented, smiling, as she walked back to her desk. As Natsumi walked by Yuki, placing the worksheet on his desk, she smiled at him. "Are you new here?" "Yes.." Yuki mumbled, not wanting to make eye contact with her. "It would be great if we could be friends," she smiled even wider now. "I guess so.." Natsumi laughed a high pitched as she walked away from Yuki's desk, back to her own. Stay calm.. she doesn't know who you are.. and it's not like it can actually be her.. Yuki thought, now moving his gaze to his worksheet. For the rest of the class, Yuki could feel Natsumi stare at him, now and then, making him tense up. After the bell rang, Yuki was flooded with relief as he was able to escape from his class. Now he had only one more period left, Physical Education. Unlike his old school, the one he was in now required four full years of it. He was never a good athlete.. He quickly hurried to the gym, and walked up to the teacher. He received his P.E. uniform, and he went straight to the locker room. He changed quickly, as he felt uncomfortable changing with tons of boys his age staring at each other. He finally went back to the gym, and waited for more people to come.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 am

Third period ended quickly, and Mitsuru left the classroom without a word. He felt sort of guilty for totally ignoring Nepeta like that, but he brushed it off. She would live. Last block was P.E, which usually went by quickly. Mitsuru was a good athlete, and was on the basket ball team last year. He dropped out half way through the year, finding it was interfering with his homework. Well, not really. He was tired of it, and hadn't really made any friends with the guys on the team. When he got into the locker room, he quickly changed into his uniform before he walked back into the gymnasium. He saw a flash of familiar honey coloured hair, and he felt a smile light up his face. He walked over to Yuki, who was sitting on the bench, and sat beside him. "Hey," Mitsuru said, glad that his old friend was in his last block class. Maybe this will make P.E worth coming too. Mitsuru grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:28 am

Yuki was dazing, as he was staring at the floor. 'Hey,' he suddenly heard, and jumped in his seat. "Mitsuru! You scared me!" he said suprised. "I hope we don't have to run too much," he sighed. "Class! Gather up and do twenty-five pushups now!" Yuki heard a booming voice shout, and looked over to see their coach, blowing his whistle, and wearing a serious expression. "P-pushups?" Yuki muttered softly. He had no strength whatsoever.. He sighed, and got on the floor, pulling himself into a pushup position. He struggled to do one, and whimpered, as his sides hurt.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 am

"Sorry," Mitsuru apologized quickly, about to ask him how third period was before the coach blew his whistle and ordered them to the floor. Mitsuru scrambled up, dropping to the floor and instantly doing the push ups. He let out a grunt as he finished, then heard the coach blow his whistle again. "Three laps! Go!" He snapped. Mitsuru groaned, getting up. He turned to look at Yuki, who still hadn't finished his push ups yet. He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. He would wait for him. "Not much of an athlete are you?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:13 am

Yuki looked over at Mitsuru, who had already finished his pushups. "Three laps.." he groaned. "Mr. Tanaka won't notice if I don't finish.." Yuki said, pulling himself to his feet. He began running, trying to not make it obvious he was a terrible runner. He couldn't help but pant, still on their first lap. For the rest of the P.E. class, Yuki had managed to run more with Mitsuru's help. After P.E. was done, school was over. Yuki and Mitsuru hung out downtown, and they both went home after. Yuki felt happy after hanging out with his childhood friend Mitsuru. He didn't even worry about Natsumi anymore for the rest of the day, as he went to bed content.

Tomorrow at lunch..

"Mitsuru, can you help me with our Chemistry homework we have to do? I don't get it at all," Yuki said pouting. He noticed Natsumi watching him, as she walked by, and sat at her table, behind theirs. Yuki tried to ignore her, but couldn't help but tense up a little.. "Yuki-kun." Yuki recognized that voice that so sweet that it made him want to puke. "Y-yes?" he asked, not turning around. "I was wondering what you put for the answer to question nine in our Spanish homework," she said calmly, sitting right next to him at the table. "Oh u-uh I said that the children were lost so they went to ask for directions at the supermarket.." "Oh, okay. It seems right, thanks. I'll see you soon," Natsumi smiled, as she got up and walked back to her table. Yuki noticed he was shaking, and immediately stood up straight, trying to act normal. "Well?" he forced a smile as he looked at Mitsuru.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:33 am

Mitsuru had his textbooks sprawled out all over the lunch table, his bento box hardly touched. He noticed a girl walk over to their table and sit down beside Yuki before she left. Mitsuru blinked, but didn't say anything. He pulled out pencil out from behind his ear and began to scribble down a list of pages that Yuki should read in the textbook and some key terms of the unit they were doing. He gave it to him, then let out a sigh, resting his head on the book. "I wanna go home." He whined, not wanting to go to health class. He then raised his head, letting his red hair fall in his eyes. He blew it up, only to have it land right back were it was. "Wanna skip third period?" He asked, tapping his pencil on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:43 am

'Wanna skip third period?' Yuki heard Mitsuru say, as he was looking at the sheet with terms he was given. His face suddenly lit up. If it meant not having to go to Spanish class, he would gladly accept. "I've never skipped before, is it hard?" Yuki asked softly, tilting his head to the side a bit. "But what if Natsumi tells the teacher I was here..." He paused for a moment then beamed. "I'll make up some excuse that my family was a disastrous situation." Yuki quickly nodded, and gathered up his stuff, ignoring that there were still thirty minutes left of lunch.. "Where will we go? Will we get caught? I don't want to get caught.." Yuki said with a worried expression as he played with his chopsticks; spinning them in his hand.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 am

"It's not hard," Mitsuru smiled, surprised that Yuki had actually agreed to the idea. "I usually go on the school roof. No one ever checks up there," Mitsuru said, then looked at the table. He noticed that Yuki was starting to pack up, so he did the same. He grabbed his bento box and slid it into his bag, standing up then threw the bag over his shoulder. "Let's go," He smirked, grabbing Yuki by the wrist and pulling him gently behind him. They walked up the stairs, then up more stairs that were hidden behind a door. When they got up them, Mitsuru opened the door to the outside and held it open for Yuki. They were on the roof now. And like usual, no one was up here. "Seems no one is smart enough to come up here for lunch break," Mitsuru sighed, then smiled at Yuki. "We should eat up here from now on. It's nice," He sighed happily, then realized he was still holding Yuki's hand. He laughed softly to himself, then dropped it. He looked out to the city, then sat down on the edge of roof, leaning against the metal bars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next