Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Alone In This World ::**18A**::

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Drake kept an eye on the Polymorphing creature ( another name for shape shifting ) as he kneeled down next to the girl laying on the ground, Drakes eyes flashed with lust to rip the creature apart, limb from limb, he softly placed his hand over the young girls slightly thin neck, and whispered several times the phrase. "In Mani".

As Drake kept his eyes locked on the creature, he smiled widely, showing his fang-like teeth throughout his entire mouth, then spoke directly to it. "What is it exactly you were trying to do, you filthy thing?" his words were harsh and cold, as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Sanori felt herself gain energy and she stirred in her state, her eyes opening to see a male leaning over her with sharp teeth that were exposed. She screamed and scrambled aaway from both of them, her back hitting a tree. "I'm going insane!" she cried, whimpering
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Scarlet looked at the boy and sat down. She didnt care if he killed her. "I was trying to eat. Not all of us can survive on human food draconian." She snarled at him. "You don't get it. U dont know what its like to starve everyday." She said and tugged on th chain again.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:01 am

Such a selfish answer, he thought to himself, as he kept his eyes on the creature, ignoring the now screaming girl, pressed against the tree by her own fear.

"Eating is one thing, Slaughtering humans is another! if you need to eat, then eat other animals, or learn to ear fruits and herbs, it is things like you, that caused us all to have to go into hiding in the first place!"as drake finished this sentence, his slammed his hand into the ground, a burst of flame came up and covered his hand.

Drake then turned to the terrified girl. "Would you stop screaming! it might not sound that loud to you! but to us it is enhanced one hundred times! "Drake glared at the girl, as she showed no gratitude for being saved.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:09 am

Scarlet frowned and closed her eyes. she let her personality change back to Alice. She shook her head and looked around confused. "How did I end up here and why cant I feel my arm?" Alice tugged against the chains. She looked at the draconian and then a screaming girl. "Oh did I bite this poor girl, I'm so sorry, Scarlet must have taken over. My names Alice. And no I'm not crazy, I was born with a split personality." She explained to the confused gazes
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 am

Sanori clamped her hands over her mouth, shaking in fear. "Wtf are you things!" she whispered and looked between the male and female who looked very, very pissed off and another nice and confused. She was thankful for being saved but was to scared right now to even thank the guy. "What's a draconian?" she blurted out, remembering what the girl had said
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am

Drake eased on his anger and rage, looking at the polymorpher, his breathing calmed down and he lifted his hand slightly then spoke clearly, and softer. "An Ort!" a small flash went over the polymorphers body, removing the paralyze spell from her limb.

Drake then slowly started to speak "which is not uncommon in your race, or at least when your race was still recognized as such. " after this, drake moved his eyes towards the direction of the girl, who was simply blurting out random questions now.

"what is a draconian?...I am a draconian, and what they are, is almost extinct, due to Humans."at this point in the sentence Drake then turned his look towards the polymorpher. "and due to other Clans betraying us."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am

"I was not part of such things." She said rubbing her wrist. "Sorry but I don't like betraying Draconainas. I have a friend who is one so I see no need to betray you." She said to the boy then looked at the girl and stood up. "I am a shape shifter. I can turn into various things if I wish. I mostly turn into animals though. And apparently in my race having split personalities is commons." She galred at the male.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:29 am

"Okay, some confusion is lifted" she mumbled and stood slowly on shaky feet. "Just don't kill me and i'm on both your sides." she said softly and looked at the girl then draconian again. "What are your names?" she kept looking at both of them, amazed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:33 am

Alice looked at the girl and stuck out her hand. "Names Alice. The one that bit you, and Im so sorry for that, Was scarlet." She smiled at the girl gently. She really was sorry for trying to eat her. "And for ur info I am a vegitarian." She looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 am

She took her hand. "I'm Sanori," she shook her hand lightly then let go, looking at the draconian. "And ur name??..." she cocked her head to the side and smilied slightly. She was going to thank him once she knew his name.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 am

Drake scoffed, as he said the word "vegetarian"as he stood him, he then turned to the girl, with narrow eyes, and smiled slightly. "my name is Drake of the dragon, just call me Drake."as he gave his name, he gave a slight bow, as he stood back up fully, he then continued to speak. "and i do not eat humans at all, nor do i hunt them" saying this with a proud voice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 am

Alice rolled her eyes. "Yet your kind use to then they had to go in hidding and I wonder who's fault that was." She glared at him and fixed her hair. "I really am sorry. I'll try to keep her in better control." Alice saidand looked around. "Soooo anyone know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 am

"ummm i was that one that got lost so I don't know. Drake?" she looked at him then remember what she was going ot say to him. "Oh! drake thank you for saving me also, i didn't really want to say anything while you two were bickering." she glanced at Alice with a small smile.

"Last i remember i was going for a walk, got lost and ended up sleeping out here. then met.. Scarlet?" she looked at Alice for a nod or a shake of the head. She wans't sure if she got the other personalities name ruight
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 am

Drake lifted his hand and pointed in a direction "well..the road path is back that way, to the east..as the location of our current position i don't really know."

after saying this Drake then turned to 'Alice'to answer her remark.

"and, it was the humans that attacked us first, it is not my duty to make sure the elder dragons don't slaughter them by the hundreds" after saying this, Drake then began to walk in the direction he had pointed in, rather the others followed were up to them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 am

Alice stuck her tounge out at him and took sanori's hand dragging bher with them. "If we dont hurry up he'll leave us behind and then other things will eat us." She said and tried to catch up to Drake
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 am

Sanori squeaked as she was dragged and just ran to keep up, her short legs not allowing her to walk. "Woah both of you slow down!" she yelled and ran to catch up to Alice and Drake. "Damn you two and your longer legs"

Her upper body was longer then her legs, making her look extremley skinny even though she was about 180 pounds. She blamed her mother for that trait but really, she didn't know who she got it from since both have long bodies. She frowned to herself and walked quickly.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:10 am

Drake stopped dead im his tracks, at the moment he reached the pathway, he stood there tapping his foot waiting for the two behind him, bickering and complaining.

"you shouldn't blame others for your short comings! "he said loudly, and also intended it to be a pun towards the human child.

The day was already getting rather late, the sun was starting to set, and within a few more hours it would start getting dark.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 am

Alice smiled. "Why thank you for waiting." She said, stopping and placing her hand over her heart wincing in pain. She looked at the ground. Alice was in to much pain to move at the moment. She thought scarlet must have been running.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:17 am

Sanori smiled slightly, "What? shapeshifter weak?" she asked Alice, looking at her then at Drake. "Maybe we should go seperate ways? I'm probably going to slow you down." She didn't quiet want to leave, she had no where to go anyways. "I don't really care.." She smiled and folded her arms across her chest, looking at them
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 am

"That's not a smart idea at night. Yoiu thought scarlet was bad just wait till you see the other things." Alice said. "And I'm not weak, I'm sick. I have a heart disorder. My heart doesnt always beat so it causes me pain." She said and stood stright up again. "Your comming with me or him weather you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:32 am

"I'd rather go with Dragon boy here then with you in fear of Scarlet." She said simple, going closer to Drake instead of Alice. And She would rather go with him. She was too coward-ish to deal with the evil Scarlet once more and she didn't need more shit to deal with then she already has been going through.
Back to top Go down
DrakeDragon
Active User
Active User
DrakeDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 am

Drake turned to face the two females, he had an annoyed look on his face as he stared at both of them.

"not to be rude, but how could you protect anyone, let alone yourself in the state you are currently in?"he said this directed at the personality named as Alice, then he shifted his look towards the girl named Sanori.

"and you, your blood has already attracted enough problems, if it wasnt for the sun being out still, i would be forced to kill a few dozen monsters." he gave a heavy sigh, as he now regretted getting involved.

"so..it comes to the point where you both need to travel with me until day break, or at least until the both of you bathe, you both smell of blood." he stopped and took a small breath.

"so unless we get into shelter soon, it won't be safe, i can't protect you both all night, even we draconians have limits, especially when we use our magic."

Drake then looked directly to Alice. "so, it is up to you, i don't mind both of you coming, since the human girl has already made a choice. and i would appreciate a swift answer"he stood there, taking a step apart from Sanori, the smell of blood still very strong from her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:40 am

"Why don't we just go back to Jasper?" She suggested as they both waited for Alice to answer. "I mean, then we could all clean up and I can get a fresh change of my clothing." It would make her life easier but she wasn't sure about Drake's, since ya know, he went out of his way for them and was probably going somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:05 am

Alice strugged. "Sure okay. Lets hang out with dragon boy. And dont worry Scarlet wont be comming out for a long time. Ive got her caged at the moment." She said. "And I could defend myself if I wanted to." She started walking down the path and back to the city. "Hurry up slow pokes." She called back looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone In This World ::**18A**::   Alone In This World ::**18A**:: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone In This World ::**18A**::
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next