Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Mortal Instruments Fanfics :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Mortal Instruments Fanfics :) Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Instruments Fanfics :)   Mortal Instruments Fanfics :) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Post your Mortal Instruments Fan fics here and show every one what you can write. Add in new characters,new scenes, have fun and create your own mortal instruments book. It's for all of us cool people to join and to have funn. Hope you guys post stuff soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: My very first fanfic ever posted part 1   Mortal Instruments Fanfics :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 am

This is my very first fanfic so please comment on it. Everyday there'll be little bits and pieces.

I needed to find him. And fast. I ran through th darkened streets. The lamps casted shadows that I jumped at when I saw them. I wasn't sure where he was, just that he was in brooklyn. I turned a corner, and reached a darkened street. No lamps,no flashing signs, no nothing. I crept along the wall, trying to stay away from the darker area's. When I reached the other side, I took a breath and continued running. I looked on both sides of the street. My hand rested on my Sephire blade. The markings on my arms and neck tingled. That meant I was getting close to an institution. Or a demon. I hoped it was the first option. I stopped in front of an old church and looked at it. If I looked at it closely, I could see it wasn't just a church, but a huge place. My arms tingled even more. I smiled and went up to the big wooden doors. I gave a small push and they opened with ease. I stepped inside and looked around.
Back to top Go down
helma

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Fanfics :)   Mortal Instruments Fanfics :) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:14 am

I have to know People,
Do you want a Kink Meme?

For those of you that don't know, a kink meme is a magical place where you can request something kinky (i.e. Alec/Magnus-restriction) and someone else writes a kinky fic in response.
ps. if there already is one, plz
------------
Breast Augmentation | Breast Enlargement
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Fanfics :)   Mortal Instruments Fanfics :) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:21 am

doesn't matter to me
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Fanfics :)   Mortal Instruments Fanfics :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Fanfics :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Book RolePlay-
Jump to: