Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Escape Artist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Sirens wailed from the towers of the Mary Anne Granger Jail Home and Rehabilitation Center as Hakira shifted her ways through the shadows and moved quickly as guards ran by. This would be the 7th time she escaped from any jail in the past 10 years. Each time she was taken in she would escape within 3 months and be missing for a few good years, depending on how good she hid herself.

She had made a vow to herself that this will be the last time she would ever be behind the cold, steel bars of any jail.

Her ears caught one's of a dog barking and she quickly hide herself in the disguised of a german shepherd, one commonly used as Police pets and acted out the role of sniffing the ground and pretending to think she got a trail. The Guard and 3 dogs only looked before continuing on their pointless search. Hakira snickered and turned straight into a crow's form and shot up and over the wall, feeling proud once again.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

She layed on her bed thinking about her next heist. Her buddy Mole had this Crazy Idea that she could break into this high tech security art place and steal the most valued thing ever. A peice of cloud. It was the rarest art peice known to man. It held unspeakable powers.
"Come on you can do it." Mole said, to her eating supper. She lived with him since her house had burned down.
"Get me in and I'll grab it." She said. Now she regreted ever saying those words.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Hakira landed gracefully on the pavement before turning back to her former self and running into the Shop behind her. She walked up to the counter and smiled at a very young and handsome man, "Ahh Hakira! How's jail?"

"Done, now can you get me my supplies and new information"

He walked to the back and gave her a large box, setting it down on the counter and cutting it open. She peaked inside and smiled as she saw a very beautiful black outfit and a black wig to hide her normal red hair, she quickly put the wig on and pulled out the Birth Certificates and driver licenses with the new name of Tamani Shikaru.

Tamani moved to the back room, changed and put on some facial makeup, then hide her to favorite guns back in the package from when she pulled it out and stuffed her certificates and license into her pocket, getting ready to leave. "Thank you again for doing this." she said with fake kindness, her usual act.
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 pm

She got off the bed and went to the window. She had asked Mo;e when she could start doing this mission and he said in two days. Well she had one day left to get prepared and ready. She sighed and started going through her room grabbing the materials she needed. Her map of the place, her hook. A blade just in case. Some climbing gear and her night vision goggles. She was all set to go, all she had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Tamani was so plain and She wished that Dane, the cashier/friend, would have picked a better name this time but whatever, it got her out of her previous life.

She reached out and grabbed car keys, following the numbers on the signs in the parking lot and ended up staring at a 2004 Koenigsegg CCR and she grinned to herself. She felt like hugging Dane, he new her favorite cars like a rabbit new it's food.

Unlocking the car she slipped in and grinned to herself again and started the car, it thrummed to life. Tamani cackled and drove off, making sure to follow the speed limit so she wouldn't be caught right away after a few hours of being free.
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 pm

She was set and ready, standing outside of the building, waiting for Mole to tell her when to go. On the ear peice she could hear the clicking of his keys and his grumbling. "Done." He said and off she went. She jumped on the nooks in the brick wall and got her self up to the secondstory window, right where she needed be. She used her laser spray and made sure there were none. "How longt?" She asked. "30 secs to be in and out." Mole said, It was always a competition for her to be quick and fast.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Tamani was driving by this newer Building he hadn't seen before, probably because she was never down this road before. It seemed to have a new coat of paint. Driving by slowly she caught a movement of black in one of the higher windows. She pulled over and watched the person. SHe caught the look of female hair and a feminine body and frowned.

She shut the car's lights off and waited to see what she would do. If she came near here, Tamani had some questions for her.
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Gaberial moved fast and expertly through the halls of the building. Her target was dead ahead when she heard footsteps. She cursed and jumped on the ceiling, watching as a security man walked by. She let out a breath and made her way to the art and snuck past the security around it. "How much longer?" She asked. "10 seconds." Moles voice chimed, she smiled, and made her way back to the window, flying out of it and on her newly made hover board. "To easy." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Tamani frowned at the Hover board and reached around the back seat. She scanned the seats, wondering where her box disappeared too. She scanned the seats a little harder and noticed flashing lights underneath the middle seat. She pressed a random red flashing button and the seat folded in to reveal the box and numerous other weapons. She grinned, picking up a Harpoon and decided to have a little fun.

Tamani aimed for the board and shot, she heard a far ting and she yanked the harpoon's string back, affecting the board.
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Gaberial wobbled on the board and gripped the ledge as she fell she saw the Harpoon and hissed, following its trail. She saw it lead to a car and smiled. "Mole I'm gonna be heading home a little late." she said turning of the ear peice. She got back on the board and jumped on the wire sliding down it and towars the car. She landed on the hood and looked in to see a woman. "What the hell you want?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:27 am

Tamani smiled sweetly at the pissed looking girl on her hood. "First off, get the fuck off my hood. Second off, what you stealing?" She reached and snatched the item in her hand, Looking at it, away from the girl so she couldn't grab it. It looked quite the item. She whistled, "Must be worth a fortune, enough to get into jail." Tamani smiled and flipped it around, looking at the back.

"By the way that was the worst way to leave a scene, very boring really." She chuckled and handed her the item back.
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 am

"I'm not all about showing, off." She said smiling. She slammed her heel in the hood of the car making a dent and hearing the hiss of steam. "Oh and your cars broken, sorry." She said smiling widly now. She wasnt afraid of this woman, more entertained than anything.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Tamani growled and pressed the button, pulling out her gun and getting out of the car. No one was here so it was safe. "I just got this car bitch" she added the glowing bullets in the gun, aiming at her board and shooting so it now, totally didn't work, then Tamani aimed for her. "Your paying for the car." She snarled
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Gaberial looked at the gun and yawned. "Well dont we have a little princess here." She said twirling her hair. "If your anything like me, you probely get new cars every week." She said. She wasnt afraid of the gun, why would she be, it's not the first time she's looked down a barrel.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Tamani growled and shit the girls foot first. "I like to keep my cars for more than a month" She snarled again, looking at the smoke on the car. The bitch will so buy her a new one.
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Gaberial moved her foot so that the bullet hit the car. "Oh now look what uve done, you broke ur car more." she said smiling. This witch didnt bother her much. "So you gonna be a crabby pants all night or u gonna tell me ur name?" she sat down on the dented hood smiling. "And if u want I could fix the car, but I doubt shooting me would help."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Tamani sighed and shot a glare at the girl. Since she was a fellow criminal she might as well make nice. "Tamani Shikaru" she muttered and locked the gun, tossing it into the back seat again. "And your fixing my car now, i liked this one."

She opened the passenger door. "Get in, before i change my mind and just kill you"
Back to top Go down
lonerforever123

lonerforever123

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 am

Gaberial smiled and got off the hood and into the car. She should have been afraid but she wasnt. Mole was yiping in her ear but she shut off the piece and looked at the other. "So where you taking?"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 am

"We are going to go to the repair shop so you can fix my car. Seeming as it is still drivable." She hissed as she pushed the clutched in and switched to first gear. She then drove towards the auto body shop, grumbling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Escape Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Escape Artist   The Escape Artist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Escape Artist
Page 1 of 1