Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

No Where to Go. [Open~]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 pm

The first scream immediately awoken Kiyoshi. He knew who it was right away. "Kiku!" He yelled and forced himself to go into a bird form, flying up high and scanning the area. He saw him run into the forested area and Kiyoshi followed quickly behind him. What's going on Kiku! why are you screaming?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:30 am

The bushes ahead of Kiku shook, leaves fluttering down from the crowns of the trees. Kiku stood there with wide eyes, his entire frame trembling. He could hear Kiyoshi running in the trees behind him, but he paid no attention to that. He only focused on the large body that fell from the trees and landed in the grass. The breathing of the man was jagged and rough, and Kiku hesitantly walked over to him. He got on his knees, looking at the sticky mess of crimson that was already soaking into the grass. Kiku wanted to see if he could save this man, even if he had no idea who he was. Kiku yanked off his jacket, grabbing his sphere from his pocket. He rolled the man over onto his back, turning him to his side afterwards. He gasped instantly, his green eyes wide. Those chesnut eyes, the mocha coloured hair, Kiku could spot it from a crowd of millions. Kiku's hands suddenly filled with lead as he struggled to yank open the shirt of the man seeing a large, rough piece of glass embedded in his chest. Kiku ran his shaking fingers over his sphere, making it glow purple. He ran his hands around it, the light transferring into the tips of his fingers. He began to slowly caress the man's injury, earning loud screams of pain.
"Shhh, you'll be okay." Kiku murmured, his breath cold.
The man grew quiet after a while, the glass piece growing smaller and smaller until it was finally completly gone. Kiku picked out the last remaining shards, then ran his hands over his chest to try and seal the wound.
"Idiot, not like that." The man grumbled, smacking Kiku's blood covered hands away. "You have to wash it first, to prevent infection." He said, closing his eyes as he laid quietly in the grass. "Kiku, I thought you would have learned that by now..."
Kiku blinked, on the verge of tears but unable to cry. He reached out, then laid his hand on the man's cheek. "I know, I know. I was panicking I... I knew... y-you..." He stopped, blinking again. He wanted to make sure this was all real, and that it wasn't an illusion. But it wasn't. He was solid, he was real.
"Kiku, my beloved..." He whispered.
Kiku shook his head, then moved his hand away. He quickly reached into his bag and grabbed a bottle of water. He quickly washed the man's wound, then patted it down with a towel. He then proceeded to seal it up, but was stopped when the man grabbed his hands. "Why aren't you meeting my gaze?" He asked softly.
No... don't talk to me in that voice. Don't look at me like that!
"I thought you'd be happy to s-..." He started, but Kiku quickly cut him off.
"You died. I remember it. You died." Kiku hissed.
"Obviously not, if I'm still here," The man whispered, smiling at him. "Oh, Kiku don't tell me I've been replaced?" He teased.
"W-Well.. no... but I... I do... h-have... s-s..." He stopped, then closed his eyes and threw his arms around the man's neck. There was no point in fighting this off anymore. He burst out into tears, sobbing loudly.
"Aha.. you haven't changed, have you?" He whispered, clutching the fabric of Kiku's shirt as they hugged tightly.
"Shut up... shut up..."
Stupid Takuya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:53 am

Kiyoshi swooped down and landed with a hop onto the ground behind a man that was hugging Kiku. Something immediately ripped at his heart. Was it jealousy? Kiyoshi Quickly shifted back to a human and walked up behind the man, yanking him away from Kiku and grabbing him with both hands from the collar, his eyes sharp and dangerous, the same as his grip. "Who are you?" He hissed, his body in defensive mode. "Why are you touching Kiku?" His grip tightened, before he chucked him tot he ground, away from Kiku. Kiyoshi's body was tense, his hands tightened into fists at his sides. Usually Kiyoshi was never this defensive, but he felt as though he was betrayed. He didn't know why though.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 am

Kiku gasped as Takuya was yanked from his arms, for the second time. He blinked, tears falling quickly from his eyes. He stared at Kiyoshi, and watched him yell at Takuya. He would have to explain it all later. He stood up, then ran up to Kiyoshi. He simply grabbed the fabric of his shirt and tugged at it. "Kiyoshi! Don't!" He cried, looking up at him with eyes that almost begged for sympathy. He fell to his knees again, scrambling over to the man in the grass. "Takuya! Takuya, are you okay? U-Uh, t-this is Kiyoshi... my... b-bo... boyfriend." He hiccuped, wiping his eyes. He felt like a child, blubbering over everything. Takuya blinked, then looked up at Kiyoshi. "Ah, hi." He said simply, then wrapped his arm around Kiku's shoulder. "Did he make you cry?" He asked softly, And Kiku shook his head. He pushed away from Takuya, then slowly crawled over to Kiyoshi's side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:15 am

Kiyoshi's eyes immediately softened. Takuya that's Kiku's old lover.. the one that died..
"Aren't you suppose to be dead." Kiyoshi whispered, his hands tightening more, causing his nails to dig into his palms and blood drip down his enclosed fingers and off his knuckles to the ground. "Why are you even here?" he snapped, his eyes watering. He felt betrayed.
They were hugging
Did Kiyoshi still have strong feelings for Takuya?
Would Kiku leave me?

Kiyoshi fists tightened more, causing more blood to drip. he had to stay calm. Kiku would never leave me..right? Kiyoshi thought, his mind going astray for a moment. He then stooped down and knelt beside Kiku, helping him up and sliding an arm around his waist, holding Kiku close to him without trying to get blood on his clothing from his cut up hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Where to Go. [Open~]   No Where to Go. [Open~] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Where to Go. [Open~]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: