Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Fantasy? Whats that?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Fantasy? Whats that? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

I watched the sun set looking at an old picture book. It's title was called. Fantasy. Whats that? I smiled slightly. Fantasy was an uncommon thing now endays. Most books revolved around werewolves and vampires. I had read some of those books and somewhat enjoyed them. I smiled down at the book and slipped it into my bag. It was time to head to night school.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:56 pm

In the school library i was looking to see if there was any good books. I looked as hard as i could nothing in the non-fiction maybe the fiction.
(sorry if there is anything wrong with this im a little new so please forgive me)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 pm

i arrived at tyhe schoo, befor any other vampuires even the teachers. They havent even gotten up yet. I walked to the library looking for the next good book to read.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:09 am

i was the only human inside the hole entire school my parents enrolled me by accident. I tried to say that my school is a school for vampires. they ended up telling me I've been reading to many books. so i wait there looking at books the only place i feel safe in the school.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm

I went to the history section and looked for books about world war 2. I heard someone cough and looked behind. The only human in our school sat there a book in his hand. "Gazuntic." I said, smiling. I didn't even know this kids name. Well I didn't know anyones name. I never conversed with others. Maybe because I was different then the rest.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 am

i say "thanks" i was surprised that the school board of this school continued to let me go to this school. when i asked for a reason they never told me. i continued to read my book. it was about how to draw i never attempted it before but decided to try it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:56 am

i grabbed abook that was the diry of a war hero and sat down at the far corner table. I red it quickly then moved nto another one. every now and then y eyes would flash to look at th boy. I was sudding him from far away. He was reading a book on how to draw.
"ya know it would b easier if you just dre instead of reading a book." I said looking over his shoulder. "Its better to lrn as you go, or so my old man says."
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

"yes, I agree with your old man. But you need to learn the basics first to truly master an art" i go back to reading
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

i looked at him and sighed. he didnt speak much. "Why did u pick this school?" i asked, sitting down. "If u could pick a school why one full of monsters." I said. I liked to ask questions so this was my usual question.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 am

I didn't have a choice alright, now could you leave me alone! he starts reading his book again your still there arn't you
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 am

She looked at him and smiled. "Yes I am." She said still smiling. "So whats your name?" She asked him sitting in a chair beside him.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Continues reading book "like id tell you" he fixes his hair " if I did tell you you would most likely use it in some kind of ritual which effects me one way or another"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am

As usual, I was too lazy to get up and out of my bed to make it to school at the decently early time, usually when the first teacher would show up. I let out a low groan, forcing myself up and rolling out of bed.

With my feet padding towards my mirror I yawned, stretching as i walked. My hair was a mess, tangled and sticking up from the restless and nightmare filled dream that all Shadow Hunters had. "The hell with this life." I mutter as I quickly comb out my hair and slip into jeans and a top that showed my entire stomach. I then slid on a jacket that I left open, preferable my black leather one and jogged downstairs.

I killed the engine on my piece of shit car and sat in silence for a moment, regretting the school, the kids in it, and the teachers who treated her like shit because of her half-blood traits. Anger bubbled in the pit of my stomach and I snarled, grabbing my purse and popping open the glove compartment, grabbing my most prized gun and slamming the car door behind me.

I made my way to the front door, my sneakers tapping on the cold cement. There was a hoot of an owl in the tree beside me then the sound of the front doors loudly clicking open and creaking as I reefed on it. hearing it slam shut behind my back as I made my way to the library to return a book I used on a project that I was handing in today.

Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 am

I start to walk around looking for a new book in the sciences. constantly i was watching back nervously. making sure nobody thought i was human
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 am

I pushed open the Library doors and plopped the book on the empty desk the librarian usually sat her fat ass on and shuffled towards the tables, seeing a familiar girl from a few of my classes. I never talked to her much, never even acknowledge her so why should I try now? A soft and annoyed sigh left my lips and I plopped down on the floor, my back against a book case and slid in an earbud from my iPhone, blaring music. I should have really gotten up to look for another book consisting of Hunting but I had parked my butt down on the floor

Last edited by Nanami on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : damn third person rp's with elizabeth or text has gotten me unfamiliar with first person *orz*)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 am

"Come on Im a vampire not a witch." She said getting up and following him, getting in his face. "Please tell me." She gave him the cutest look possible. She didnt have fangslike the other vamps and she smiled at him sweetly. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:39 am

I watched the vampire walk off. I could see through the glamour that she had on, I could see her true, vampiric form. I heard her talking to someone and frowned, forcing myself up and over to the book shelf one over, grabbing my stele and drawing a run, allowing me to see through the shelf but on their side, it look perfectly normal.

I squinted, wondering it the male that I saw was using stronger glamour or was just human.
Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 am

i wind up finding a book id never read beforeback of the book "the adventures of a dead man" author unknown. i turn to the back of the book to read the description. " hikaru haruhi is the first human to discover monsters. hikaru is shocked that there are suck things he meets vampires, succubuses, demon hunters and many more monsters. he tries to tell people what he has seen but know one believes him but the kids do they think they are real. these are his adventures discovering every monster in history and how he survived them" "what is this doing in the historical fiction section" i say historical fiction is based off of true facts. then it occurred to him he could take this book and learn how to suvive this school. he was over joyed and tried to get to the front as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 am

I smirked as he grabbed that book. It was the one that I first read when I came to the school myself, helped me understand who all lurked these hallways. I ended the rune and walked over to him. "Good book, I find it very fascinating" I smiled as sweet as I could, glancing at him. "New right?"

The boy standing in front of her had brown hair and the usual jeans and a t-shirt, not that wonderful of dress if I might add.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:04 am

I snarled and went up to the girl. "So whats a shadow hunter like you doing in a school like this?" She asked the girl, her voice sweet yet venomness.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:21 am

I scanned the girls face,rolling my eyes. "You should really get some color in that face of yours bloodsucker." I smirked and drummed my fingers against the counter, not answering her question.

Back to top Go down
souleater823

souleater823

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:37 pm

igoring the fight going on I looked at the book even more " is it i hope so i hope this book will help me " then i realized she might not know im human i could be in trouble so i remembered something from science class that could get me out of this " i really hope it can help me understand monsters. i want to be a monster anthropologist or scientist. today theres actually different monsters so i could guess what the new monsters posible capabilities are"
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Sounds like a fun, but too boring to me. Really. Demons and the fay are pretty easy to figure out since I have to fight and work along side them. But since you aren't a shadow hunter, hell i'm not even sure what you are yet, you can't really be in my group." I laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 am

"Im not a full vampire thank you." she said. "Im part shadow hunter to." she grummbled glaring at the girl. "So dont be judging me just cause I look the part." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 am

"I wasn't talking to you at the moment now was I bloodsucker?" I snapped at her, drumming my fingers slightly harder on the desk as I gave her a hard stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy? Whats that?   Fantasy? Whats that? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy? Whats that?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next