Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty
PostSubject: The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Hello!
I joined this website because I saw it advertised on the admin's deviantart journal.
I do enjoy role playing, I've been a frequent role player for about four years now.
As for my personal life, that is of no importance. Call me Kiku.
My gender is also of no importance either.

You can find me lurking various sites such as deviantART, youtube and myspace.
My intrests include alot of various things. I spend alot of my time drawing, writing, listening to music and reading. I love anime and world history. Basically, I'm a total nerd.
Also, I only role play in 3rd person. Unlike everyone on here. If you don't like it, don't role play with me.
(* '_')b;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Nanami
Admin
Admin

The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.   The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 pm

weeeeeeee 3rd person.

I personally like 3rd person but in rp i prefer to write in 1st person seeming as I get into their thoughts more and I can post longer post x3

weeeee *twirls away*
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net

The length of title for topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: The Void :: Introductions-
Jump to: