Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Help me please with roleplaying books?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Help me please with roleplaying books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me please with roleplaying books?   Help me please with roleplaying books? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm

to be honest the only times I have seen those books were in school activities so I'm not a good help with this topic.

Maybe if you search online?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Help me please with roleplaying books?   Help me please with roleplaying books? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am

Most the gamebooks I know are either fantasy or sci-fi. Choose-your-own-adventure and Give yourself Goosebumps come to mind, I'm not sure if you mean one with a full stat system like Fighting Fantasy and Lonewolf, or stat-less like those.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me please with roleplaying books?   Help me please with roleplaying books? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 am

These books are not the same as how we RP on this site. On our site we usually have the Player who created the RP to give us a background of what is going on, in story form, in their characters eyes. Once they do that they would give the current situtation like any normal story.

If they have any special request that they would like to happen in the RP they would put that in brackets at the end of their post. SImple as that. The next player who is willing to join will post a beginning to their character, perferably meeting the other character and together, will form a story.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me please with roleplaying books?   Help me please with roleplaying books? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me please with roleplaying books?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Book RolePlay-
Jump to: