Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 am

I stood out infront of the gates of an old building. Wondering what I was doing here. I man appeared out of a swirl od darkness. He wore a cloak.
"You seek answers." Without my control my head nodded. The man smiled beneath his hood.
"I shall give you purpose." He swept his hand in front of me. Words flashed around me and stopped forming a name.
"Soran." I said. The man smiled.
"That's right this is the new you."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:59 am

"Zexion, Oh my sweets" I turn to meet aqua blue eyes, ah hell... I glare at the spiked hair nitwit in front of me. Demyx is so annoying it isn't even funny. Like seriously he jumps around strumming his Sitar to make water dance around and annoy the fuck out of people, I can't believe tha- "Awwwwe Zexion is glaring, do you need a hug?" I shudder at the thought and he embraces me in a hug. "Ugh! get the hell off of me!" I push him back and turn on my heel quickly walking down the street of The Land That Never Was. I had a mission to do again. This time take in a newbie and train her, Blah blah blah apparently her name is Soran and she's another descendant of that annoying brat Sora.

I heaved a sigh and swept my arm out in front of me, filling a space of darkness swirling about not even a step away. I hop in and quickly engulfed by it and spit out at the Old Mansion in Twilight Town. I came just in time to witness the girl step up to the gate of the Mansion. I shifted my voice to Xemnas', "You seek answers," she nodded immediately and I smiled under my hood. She was so easy to manipulate. "I shall give you purpose."

I swept my hand across her and closed my eyes, Making letters jumble in her small and weak mind until it formed one single word, Soran, "Soran." The girl said almost in a form of a question, I smiled once more and nodded.

"That's right, this is the new you" I raised a gloved finger towards the building, before letting myself engulf in darkness. Leaving behind her a small token of appreciation, Heartless.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm

The man left me and in his wake these small black creatures appeared. I was frozen in fear. What were these things I backed up and crashed into the gates. They swarmed me. I ducked and heard a strange sound. I looked up to see a boy with spikey red hair. He was tall and had long arms. He stood ready these circle chakrams. I looked up at him in complete awe.
"You must be Soran." He said turning around to face me. I nodded.
"Name's Axel." He smiled and reached his hand out to me. I looked at it then took it giving it a small shake.
"Axel." I said. The name was weird on my tounge, like I've said it befor.
"Got it memorized do ya." He said. I never knew how often I would hear that from now on.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:37 am

I just got back and was walking aimlessly around when Xion came running up to me. "Have you seen Axel?" She panted, resting her hand on her knees.

"No, why?"

"He's not anywhere in the area. Hey, where's the new girl?" I sighed, forgetting that i was suppose to take her also.

"Left her a present, forgot to take her, maybe Axel went to get her noticing that I made a mistake" I suggested, looking utterly bored.

"Well you should bring her in so you don't get in shit, "She frowned, "Remeber the last time?"

I shuddered inwardly at what I had to go through with Xemnas, "Fine," I sighed and snapped my fingers, the portal appearing and I returned to see Axel shaking hands with Soran,"

"Axel, I see you're making friends" I chuckled and grabbed Soran's collar, giving Axel a short nod before opening the portal, appearing back infront of Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

i struggled against the persons grip but stopped when i saw a tall man. my mouth popped open. I had seen him somewhere befor but where? "Ahhh good Zexion you have brought her." He said. His voice was deep. "W-W-Who are you?" I said standing up. I was shaking in my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:43 am

"Yeah i did so can i go now?" I huffed, thrusting her towards Xemnas, I really hated the guy and I hated being in the same room as him. He nodded and smiled. "thank you" I mumbled and opened my portal, stepping in and appearing back in my room. I flopped down on my bed and sighed. I really needed to get out of this idiotic place.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 am

"W-W-What do you want from me?" I said taking a step back. I was so scared of this man. He smiled. "My name is Xemnas and you are part of Organization 13. Your goal is to collect hjearts to create kingdom hearts." He said. I was confused slightly. "The others will help so go now." He said. "Now go." He opened something up and pushed me through it." I felt myself fall and hit the floor hard. I groaned and sat uip seeing a boy with blonde hair and some sort of object. "OOoohhh its the new kid." He said. "Hi my names demyx."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 pm

I sighed miserably and walked into the common house area. Demyx was there with Soran and I groaned, hoping i can get away without him seeing me. I didn't feel like using a portal and was bored so I'll sneak. "Zexion my love!" shit he spotted me and He pounced, I sidestepped and he went tumbling to the wall. "I am not your love or in anyway connected to you" I said, walking away. I left him rubbing his head and went to sit on a chair, pulling out my Lexicon and filling some things out
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

I looked at demyx then the person he called zexion. "So-So why am I here, do you know who I am?" I popped out questions after question. I wanted to know why I was here and what they needed me for. "And what about those balck things how am i suppose to fight them?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder   Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The new Weilder
Page 1 of 1