Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Samlbluthing......hi..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smalbluthing

Samlbluthing......hi.. Empty
PostSubject: Samlbluthing......hi..   Samlbluthing......hi.. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 pm

A friend asked me to come here....I hold him quite captivated by my attempts at RP, where we come from.

At that site , it was my 1st intro into RP, so I belive he is being a bit kind. Please excuse my faults and foilbles. I welcome constructive crit. & the helpful hand of those who would tell me kindly where I am making mistakes, [ note: I do not abide with a soft tongue those who lash me 1st...or my friends w/out Just cause. ]

With that bit of nastyness behind us, I do hope we have a good time and that I make fast friends here. I am open to genre & gender. It makes no never mind to me. give me a good story and I shall join it....or just pop in [hopefully an inventive way as I did in my 1st rp]. The 1st one I join here will be my 4th RP...ever. [ one I barged in on..2 I created at the aformentioned site...to be unnamed]. MY 3rd RP is still on going, so, excuse me, if I take a bit to reply. I wish my enteries to be thought out and follow the story.....pet peevee= not following the posts b/4 you...

Gack I sound like such a bad person...srry, but not gonna edit. I wish to be honest for the get go even if it paints me in a bad light. Hopefuly, I am among ppl w/ simmilar views and I can find enjoyment here...

-blu.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Samlbluthing......hi..   Samlbluthing......hi.. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 am

welcomez x3 I have the same pet peeve, Although i tend to put detail leading up to that incident in the other users post. I know i'm weird also lol.

Hope you enjoy ur stay at the Fantasy RPG hotel Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
garrym

garrym

PostSubject: Re: Samlbluthing......hi..   Samlbluthing......hi.. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 am

Welcome blu! Nice to see you.
Back to top Go down
thedark

PostSubject: Re: Samlbluthing......hi..   Samlbluthing......hi.. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am

What he said^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samlbluthing......hi..   Samlbluthing......hi.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Samlbluthing......hi..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: The Void :: Introductions-
Jump to: