Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Half Breed mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 pm

I'd been running from them for years now. Ever since I found out about my half breed heritage. Being part wolf has it's disadvantages. Trust me. The fact that you have ears and a tail do not help much. Espically when your running away from hunters. My name is Morgan Glass, and living in a town where vampires roam is not the smartest idea ever.

I ran into the house panting hard. Monica Morel was after me... again. She was the rich bitch of the town.
"Hi Morgan." Claire said from the couch. Her and Shane were sitting by each other. The way they were breathing gave me the hint that they just had a make out session.
"Next time do that in your own room." I climbed the stairs to my room, whuich was basically a secret room, but since moving in the house to live with my older bro micheal. I got stuck in that room. Life sucked. i threw my bag on my bed and blasted my ipod. It sat in it's doc waiting to be played. Headley Cha-Ching played through out the house. I sat on my bed and remembered the night I was bitten.
I was bitten by a werewolf when I was twelve. Not a smart idea. I didn't exactly turn all the way wolf just half way. So the next day I awoke to a tail and a pair of ears. When mom found out she kicked me out of the house. After 4 years I've come back to Morganville and possibly sealed my doom. Humans thought my tail and ears were fake, but vamps knew and they all wanted a piece of me.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 am

"Ma'm, she was spotted downtown, what should we do?" I looked up from the messy desk and laid my eyes on my second in command. His expression and mind told me he was anxious to go after her and I raised one eye brow.

"Wait. We need to gather information of her first before we jump in unarmed. We do not know if she has gotten training or if her powers have kicked in. I'll be surprised at any means." He gave a short nod and walked lazily out of my office. I let out a sigh and looked back down to my desk. The lights were dim and the computer flickered in patterns from the advertisment filling a page which I selected. I didn't pay much attention to that page since my gaze was focused on the file before me on my old wood stained desk. I let a smile creep across my face as I looked over the file for the 5th time this night.

Halfbreeds always tasted better fresh.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm

I had to stay hidden for a few days. Make it look like I had left town or something like that. Claire did what she did best. She stayed out of my way and studied. I was in a bad mood because I don't like being kept inside, it made me ansy. Shane laughed at me at supper time.
"We should let her go run in the backyard. Or let her stick her head out of the window." He made a doggie face.
"Shut up." I told him smacking his arm. Micheal laughed at us. The doorbell rang.
"Shanes turn." I said as he got up from the table and went to the door.
"Hello?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 am

I let a smile play on my lips as I stared down at the file on my desk. Staring up at me was a young girl around the age of sixteen
with long light brown hair, she would have looked normal if it wasn't for the fact that the girl had brown ears and a tail. Stupid half-breeds. I looked at her once more, noting the long bangs and the hint of canine teeth, to small for the human eye to see. Aahhhh how I wish I could kill her now, but I need information first. Leaning over to the intercom I pressed down on the red button placed in the middle of the device and took a deep breath.

"All squad 9 member report to the initializing room immediately!" I've kept my 'family' into squadrons for the missions I give out, I hate having to pick individuals each time and it gets quite annoying when your in a rush to get to the scene. I always thought of my immediate family as just another squad member instead of my parents or brother or sister. They never treated me right anyhow, but at times I do call them by their family names.

I locked my office door and headed towards the initializing room, giving short nods to members passing by. I scanned the hall until my eyes laid on a black sign with cursive writing on it Initializing Station, the door was cracked open with small light coming from within. Laughter filled the room and a low voice drawled, "Wonder if we're actually going out this time or if the commander will just make us go through another lecture," he spoke my title with such sarcasm I could see it rolling of his tongue if I thought about it. The group laughed but there fun was quickly over.

"Sadly to say I'm not giving another lecture boys. I'm here to give you your first mission. Surprise!" I pushed the door open as I spoke, giving the man a hard stare who thought he could be a clown. I looked at the sign-in sheet posted on the wall near the door with a pen hanging down and read the names, everyone of them seemed to be a regular except for one. I turned and looked at the faces of each one again, my one eyebrow raised. I was not impressed. "Who the hell R-Drizzle?" There were a few snickers and I looked to our class clown who had such the cockiest grin planted on his face. He raised his hand confidently and I reached my hand out, "I.D please." he looked at me his grin widening and plopped the thin laminated card into the palm of my hand. I looked it over and back up to him, "Mitchell Randof? alright Rudolph," There was a burst of laugher from the squadron but Mitchell only showed color in his cheeks and a grim line set on his mouth. This gave me satisfaction, "your going to be in the training room after you complete this mission, expect to be sore in the morning, and for the rest of you." I let a pause play out for the squad to quite down and turn their attention to me, "I expect to have absolutely NO fooling around in this room. Understand?"

Short nods or shrugs played across the 5 people sitting on the tables instead of their chairs. I threw a copy of my file to each individual, whom caught the papers perfectly and opened them with a flick of their finger, except for Rudolph, who barley caught the file folder and then fought to get it open. It seemed he was not coordinated. I raised an eyebrow at him before give the speech of my plan to them. Thinking Mitchell will be a problem the whole time.

*~*~*~*

I sat in the black 2010 Chevrolet Camaro parked outside of a older home with pain freshly re-done and 2 rooftop peeks. It was a decent home for a half-blood. Squad nine stepped up to the porch and knocked on the door a few crisp knocks before the door opened to a man. Seemed like a brother to the Half-blood most likely. There were words and the man shook his head firmly over and over again until finally, the tallest man, and also the squad member who knocked on the door, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and tossed him aside. Before you knew it the were inside with the door slammed shut.

It looked like someone pissed the man off and now they came down to business. I looked at that Squad member's file which gave me his name, Andre Cilsner, cute name. Although I would prefer someone better looking. The man had broad shoulders and cropped jet black hair in this picture. His face was slightly pudgy and cloudy gray eyes stared at me. You could see he had some great history from this picture.

I looked at the stereo's clock time and frowned. It's been ten minutes since they barged into the home. What's taking them so long? I sat back down into the leather seats and waited. Deciding if they didn't come out in the next six minutes, I was going in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:04 am

I heard noise in the front room.
"Guess thats the end of supper." I said getting up. Shane was in the living oom with some guys hand wrapped around his neck.
"Do we really need to do that in the house." I sighed. They looked at me.
"Were here for you." The man dropped Shane. Another one took a step up to me.
"Your here to see little old me. Im so shocked." I said looking at my nails. Micheal came in at the right time.
"Whats the matter now." Eve and Claire were behind him.
"We have guests." I pointed.
"Who lket them in?" I pointed at Shane.
"They just came in." I shrugged.
"Well its time they left." I snapped my fingers and the floor rolled under neath them and threw them out onto the lawn.
"Now, now, do u always treat ur guests this way." A woman said fro the door.
"Of course." I told here," Get out of here." I told Micheal softly. He nodded and led the others to the secret room upstairs.
"So u gonna invite me in or do I have to pull u out."
"Im guessing option 2." I told her. She smiled.
"So do I get to know ur name befor I kick ur ass or do I have to guess." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 am

I was just getting out of the car when yelping irrupted from the house. I looked up to see my squaderants tumbling down the porch steps, I sigh and casually walk up to the front door. Pathetic new comers, never doing anything right and now look! I have to go finish what they were suppose to do. While quietly fumeing to myself I clear my throat and step through the door, my black wings fluttering absurdly, "now, now, do u always treat ur guests this way?" I smirked as she looked at me to reply, quite annoyed that I was here, "of course." what, no smart ass comment?I thought, my smile turning dead serious. She looked towards a male who was strikingly handsome, if only his style of clothing wasn't so... plain he would have passed. "Get out of here," she whispered to him, I could detect the fact that she cared deeply for this little family, I could use that against her. I watch the man nod and take the people all standing around me upstairs, I never in the least bit noticed the other members in the room, which is not like me at all. I must be to adrenaline high to have noticed these pathetic humans, I made a mental note to remember them.

There was a door closing and I look to the girl again, my mouth watering at the thought of her youth and powers in me, fueling my black soul. "So u gonna invite me in or do I have to pull u out." I was hoping for her to say the second option, I would prefer it that way.

"Im guessing option 2," I smiled, thanking Satan for answering my request, "So do I get to know ur name befor I kick ur ass or do I have to guess?" I grin, letting out a deep breath to calm my nerves and urges before swiveling so I was behind her, flipping my dagger out of it's sheath and pressing it against her neck until it pricked the skin. I whisper into her ear, my voice low and deadly, "I suggest you start walking missy."

She gave a short, nervous laugh and I pushed her forward with my free hand until she stumbled down the porch. I was surprised she didn't put up much of a fight. But then again she does have a knife pricking her throat. I snapped my fingers and hand cuffs locked her wrist together and a chain attached to her left leg. I pushed her into the car roughly and got in, calling for the boys to follow. Andre got in the passenger seat beside me and the rest got in the back, keeping an eye on the girl who wiped their asses, I was tempted to give them the whipping sound when we get back. But thought better of it once we pulled up to the institute.

We hand blind-folded the girl awhile back, once we exited the subdivision and started back home. I sped through traffic ignoring the honks and protest of pedestrians, I wanted to laugh at the humans and their busy lives. They can never enjoy life purely like I do! The Institute came into view not 15 minutes later and I relaxed slightly. I pulled the car up to the gates and punched in the code quickly and pressed on the gas once the gates swung open.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 am

I let them take me making them think i was useless. I only did it to protect the others. Once they blindfolded me i started out with my plan. I didnt like this woman at all. For the fact that she was after my blood. I sighed and waited. The car stopped and the boys pushed me out. I stumbled a little and fell to the ground it was hard being bound. I hoped micheal was safe and that they didnt do anything stupid. I got up and continued walking. I licked my lips stillplanning on what I should do. I heard a door open then close. Fear started to creep in but i got rid of it immediatley, it would be pointless to be afraid. They shoved me and closed another door. Someone took off my blindfold and i was in a room. The faire woman was there smiling down at me. II didnt meet her eye's.
"It's not that bad now is it." She said.
"It could use some remodeling but other wise i like it." I said.she smiled the kicked me in the gut. Blodd dripped from my kouth.
"Now i wouldnt want to waste any precious blood but i will if i have to." I smiled and laughed.
"I couldnt give a flying fuck." I told her. She kicked me agin but i didnt wince.
"Should i use something sharper."
Go ahead u fucking banshe." I called her. She kicked me hard and ong till i was layin on the ground.
"Now lets refreace this are u willing to participate."
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 am

We entered the building and down the stairs to the isolation room. I didn't want to take a chance with the little bitch, seeming on how she just pushed my boys out of the house like that. We turned down the last corridor and stopped in front of the door to the room we wanted, I unlocked it and let the boys shove her in. Andre came in with me and the rest stood out in the doorway, I slammed the door shut and walked in front of the kid. Andre undid the knot on the cloth and stepped back against the door, I smiled as she opened her eyes, taking in the scenery, she looked mildly disgusted. "It's not that bad now is it?"

"It could use some remodeling but other wise i like it." I my smile turned ice cold and anger flared in my eyes. I kicked her hard in the gut, making blood drip from her small mouth, "now i wouldnt want to waste any precious blood but i will if i have to." Technically I wished I could cut off her cocky little head of hers but I'd rather keep her youth nicely sealed and ready to use.

"I couldnt give a flying fuck." Bitch. I nailed her again in the gut, but she seemed to hold back any sign of pain, "Should i use something sharper." I thought out loud, smiling venomously.

"Go ahead u fucking banshe," my smile dropped and I turned stone-cold serious. I started kicking her harder than before, enough to knock her off her feet and crumple into a ball whimpering, "Now lets refraise this, are u willing to participate?"

There was silence and I kicked her again, "Answer me bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 am

"Answer me bitch."She said. I smiled a little.
"Do i have a choice?" I said knowing the answer.
"Not really." The man behind me answered. I was still hand cuffed. I fiddled around with the cuffs my hands slipping free little by little. This was not gonna be fun.
"What are my options?" I asked her buying me sometime.
"You either work with us willingly or I eat you." I wasnt sure i liked either option. My left hand got free. I got to my feet and got into her face.
"Well here's my answer." My free hand snapped out and I slapped her hard. She went flying into the wall. The man lundged at me but i flipped out of the way. I ran out the door. No one was around to stop me. As i got outside I relized something. I couldn't go home.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm

" Son of a bitch!" I say as I flick my cigarette out into the street. I look again at the address on the paper I was given. [ yup, this is the place] I grumble silently to myself. The house, however holds no aura of a halfbreed. Residual energy, but not enought. She wasn't inside. [ Shit! Where is she, the mall !?! ] Turning back to face the house, I narrow my eyes slightly as I pick up the tell-tale energie of others who have been here and not too long ago. [ Fay..] I mutter to myself in disgust. [ Mica, you flea-bitten bastard, what have you gotten me into now...]

I wouldn't even be here except for Mica. On old friend, well not exactly a friend, but someone I owed a favor to. Mica's a local werewolf, not high on the food chain, but he wasn't on the bottom either. Nor was he an evil creature, just someone born under the wrong star. He had saved my life once and I owed him. So, when he wrote to me about this new halfbreed, I came. Took awhile for the letter to reach me, but... Turns out one of his boys bit some girl...and the change didn't go so well. Mica felt guilty. He knew that I could help her thru the change. Help her access her full abilities...or free her soul. That may or may not be her choice. If her heart if filled with Darkness, Mica or not....I'll have to exorcise her. Nothing personal, it's just what I do. Guess one could say I was born under the wrong star as well.

It has been 400 years since Lord Kagetora died the 1st time. 400 years of re-incarnating inorder to fullfill an oath he failed to accomplish. My body is his latest vessel. If he wasn't such a soft hearted wuss, he probably could have finished what he needed to do along time ago. Ever impelled by his sense of honor, his need to protect those who are lost or in danger, I find myself waylain by these countless act of kindness.

" Well, guess I got no choice...." I say to the empty street. I gather my Chi and placing my hand on the ground I chant "Om Marumaya tengu sumaki Sowaka...om Hira Hira ken Hira Ken no Sowaka...om Maruma ya tengu sumaki Sowaka...om Hira Hira ken Hira Ken no Sowaka...om Muraumaya tengu sumaki Sowaka! " ** The ground starts to glow as a Tengus rises from it. "Find her. " I command the Tengus. The combined Fox Spirit and bird flies a few cirlce around the yard b/4 moving off to the east. Taking another drag off my smoke, I follow it...

** lol I watch WAAAY to much Anime ^.~

Last edited by Smalbluthing on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Well i didnt have any place to go and I definatly didnt want to go backi to the building, so i decided to wander the streets. Even though there was a curfew i couldnt give a fuck. I went to the plae known as common grounds. Vamps couldnt attack u there. it was a netrual place. I entered the coffe shop and sat on one of the sttols.
"Nice to see you Morgan." Oliver said from behind the counter.
"Not sure if i should take that as a complaiment or not." I said reaching over and grabbing a napkin. I wiped the blood off my face. Oliver smiled at me exposing his fangs.
"Id take it both ways." He placed a cup of black coffee onto the table in front of me.
"Thanks." I drooned out and took a sip. It tasted okay I guess. I took another sip.
"Looks like uve gotten urself into a bit of a mess."He said. I laughed.
"Doesnt that always happen when I come into town." I said through a laugh. I was considered badluck.
"Dont aggitate them okay." Olvier said wiping a cup,"We dont need any more trouble." Just as he said that the door opened and I could smell trouble.
"Oh boy." We mummbled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 pm

A bar !?! Isn't she susposed to be like 18 or something!?! W/e, I 'm tired and I could use a stiff drink at this point. Entering the establishmnet, two sets of eyes fall upon me and mouth a soundless "Oh My"

W/e...I have gotten used to people looking at the Shinto priest kimono I wear and freaking out a bit. "YOU! " I state firmly to the halfbreed on the stool. " Stay RIGHT where you are!"....." YOU!" I say to the man behind the counter, " Beer and a bump". Taking a stool next to her, I pull an ashtray within reach and light up a smoke.

" By all the Gods, I'm tired. You have any idea how long I've been walking around looking 4 you?" I exhale wearily as I kick back the shot that sits beside my beer. " Kids these days....." I mutter. Turning to face her I ask " Ever heard of taking the path of least resistence? Fuck, could you have wandered around MORE !?!" Gripping her slightly I whisper, " This ISN"T a joke, you know. You are in very real danger." I release my hold to pick up my beer. After taking a long draw, I say. " I've been sent to help you." Snuffing out my cigarette and taking another drink of beer I wait a moment b/4 I continue..." It's up to you if you want my help or not..........personally, I got other stuff I'd rather do....so take it or leave it, I could care less. All I really got to do will only take a moment. This other stuff....not my problem." I say staring dispassionately into my glass.

Last edited by Smalbluthing on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 pm

"Who said i wanted help." I mummbled I coughed on his cigarette. The smell was gross, he took another gulp of beer.
"Well you dont have to take it," he said looking straight ahead. I thought about that for a minute.
"How would you help me?" I asked.
"I'd help you make the full change." I pushed away from the counter and away from him.
"Like hell u will." I didnt want to go full werewolf. he sighed and got to his feet.
"Morgan."Oliver said is tone was disapproving.
"Shut up Oliver." I told him, he frowned.
"Its either that or I destroy u," he said.
"I pick none of the above," I was gonna have to go into hidding now. Maybe leave town and never come back. I had one more option but I wasnt sure if I'd be able to do it. I took a deep breath and decided. I was gonna have to go visit an old friend.

Last edited by Nanami on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixing up gender and post problems....)
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 pm

"None of the above....!?!... God you are right out of school. ... and you just aren't listening to what I said....I'm not here kill you.... Well, have it your own way. I'm here for a couple days. Change your mind you know where to find me." I say flipping a coaster at her where I have written down the address where I am staying. I get up. . I leave her wide eyed. I can see the wheles turning in her head. w/e don't think I could even tolerate being around something as rash and foolish as she seems to be. Draining the last of my drink, I pay the barkeep and walk away....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:36 am

The man left me alone there with oliver. I was holding the thing he gave me that had a address on it. I looked at it quickly. I knew where the strret was, it was near my old neighbourhood. I sghed. I might need his help, but I wasnt willing to give in. I sighed and left the place. I stood outside the bar and looked out into the empty street.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 am

"Do i have a choice?" Does she have a choice? OF COURSE NOT! Stupid half-breed.
"Not really," Andre spoke for the first time, I dare to glance up at him, not wanting to leave my youth out of my site.
"What are my options?"
"You either work with us willingly or I eat you," either way I was going to eat her, take her youth away from her and absorb what power she has in her. Oh, could I not wait to sink my nails into her flesh! A sharp kink then a chain clattering. Before I could even have a moment to think the girl shot up on her feet and put her face inches from my own. I was shocked, too shocked to even imagine to let my brain function. The bitch was clever and sneaky, that's for sure.

"Well here's my answer!" The hand without the handcuff dangling freely snapped across my cheek, instantly letting rage fly out. I clenched my fists and released them several times. Andre lunged forward in an attempt to snatch the scrawny bitch and I attempted to swipe my hand to her throat but the flipped backwards and was out of the door in mere seconds. No footsteps, nothing, I cursed her to the pits of hell in a low voice and shot out from the room. I ran down the hallway banging on every single door.

"I want every fucking team out and searching for the half-breed! NOW!!!" My wings were fluttering violently, black dust falling to the ground, my nails dug into my palm, imprinting nail marks into the skin. I growled out in frustration while I dashed into my office, grabbing her file and storming out. Out into the night air and down to the garages. Pulling out the 2010 Lotus Elise and stepping on the gas, burning the tires and creating a high pitched squeal. 6 vans followed behind me, trying to keep the same pace but horrible loosing.

I was murmuring a chant while focusing on the road ahead of me, black arrows lead me to the direction the half-breed was going. It took me all across the city until I finally slammed my hand against the steering wheel and hit the brakes, pulling off to her last known place. Just across the street from the vehicle I sat in was a small bar, it looked decent enough to have a few drinks in before going back out. I desperately need a drink. Slamming the door I hopped up to the entrance, snapping my fingers just before pushing the door open. My clothing changed into mundane wear, a loose, black tee and dark jeans. My wings vanished and my make-up turn to a more, natural feel. I shook my head flirtatiously, catching the eye of the men sitting up at the counter. I gave a warm teasing smile and plopped down beside a younger man, maybe in his 20's, he had shaggy long hair and was overweight. He gave a wink but I just ignored it, not cute enough to talk to. I let out a huff and scowled to myself.

I knew the girl was still in town and that's what bugs me, she went into every single f-ing nook and cranny. Does she want a death wish? I let out a huff and flipped open her file, looking at her name for the first time. Morgan Glass was scrawled across the bottom of the file, she is 16, to young and naive to understand these powers she holds. I closed the file with a flick and downed my beer, walked out of the bar and back into my car. I murmured the chant again and the black arrows sprung to life, telling me to turn left. I did as it told and it brought me to an alley way. I parked there scanning the alley, nothing at all. I sighed again and was just about to call off the arrows when it twisted and flashed, turning back towards the bar. I let out an irritated growl and got out of the car. I caught a glimpse of ears and snapped my fingers, instantly I was in front of her. I grabbed her by her neck and snapped my fingers twice, she struggled before she went limp and I flung her over my shoulder. Oooohhhh, how I loved magic!

I walked back to my car, threw her in the trunk and started it up, casually driving back to the institute, a triumphant smile sprawled across my face. I called the men back from where ever they were and leaned back into the seat, letting out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 pm

I let her think she got me. but she wasn't even close.
"Sucker." I said under my breath. I had made a duplicate of myself something I had learned over the years. They left the area and I came out of hiding from behind a dumpster. That would by me somtime. I walked out and went down the street. I wanted to go home but knew that was impossible. I took out my cell knowing it would be dangerous and made a call.
"Hello." A sleepy voice said.
"Eve tell Micheal I'm okay but I can't come home yet." And then I hung up. I hoped she would deliver the message. Then I made my way to a place I knew no ne would ever find me.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Making my way to the house where I am staying atm, I shake my head. Kids, she didn't have to want to embrace the mess she has found herself in, but walking around with ears and a tail she couldn't hide wasn't gonna make her life any easier. Full wolf, well I could do that. I was only gonna teach her how to hide what told everyone exactly what she was; halfbreed. I had to give her some grudging respect to have survived this long on her own. Then again, I was pretty sure the people in that house had some hand in that as well. If she came, I would help her. If she did not, I'd just owe Micha another favor.

The fact that the Fay were somehow involved bothered me. Maybe I should make a few calls...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 am

Okay so i didnt go to the place i wanted to go. Instead i decided to go to that mans house. The one who tried to help me befor. I stood outside contimplating if i needed his help that badley. I decided I did and went up to the door and knocked on it. No one answered. I tried again constitantly pressing on the doorbell. Someone grumbled and opened the door. It was the man.
"I've decide i needed ur help after all."
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:13 am

'Knock...knock....knock.ock.ock. '

Huh!?!...what !?!

'Buzz...buz...buzzzz...buzzzz!!!'

" Ok...ok..." I say rubing sleep out of my eyes. I go to the door and open it. It's her !?!

""I've decide i needed ur help after all." She says. I take a step back and off to the side indicating she is welcomed to enter. I never invite anyone verbally. Out of respect to the people who have let me sleep here, only my room has wards placed on it. Well, outside of the usual blessings to keep malicious folk from gaining entry, but she isn't. Her heart my be twisting in the wind, but it holds no hostility toward the owners of this house.

Clutching the sheet that clads me, I ask if she wants something to eat or drink, as I shuffle toward the kitchen. I go to the fridge and taking a glass from the sink, I pour myself a glass of milk.

" ok.....what can I do for you?" I inquire flatly as I sip my milk. " I know already your not wanting to go 'Wolfy'. That's fine by me. I was only gonna help you get the trick to being what it is you are right now. " I light up a smoke b/4 adding " The Alpha of the boy who bit you feels bad about it. He asked me to come and help make life easier for you." exhaling the smoke up and away from her, I say. " Soooo..........mind if I ask why the Fay dragged you out of your den?.....it's not why I'm here and really no concern of mine.....just curious." I say thru half hooded eyes that see every aspect even if it appears I look over the space between us with nothing more than a drowsy dispassioned gaze.

B/4 she can answer I stand up straight, one hand in the air. " CHEESECAKE!" I exclaim. Turning back to the fridge, I start to rifle thru the contents behind the stainless steel door.

"Grrrrrrrrr.........they ate it all !!! hmm....this looks edible" I say cracking open a tupperware container and sniffing it cafefully. " Meg's Primavera!!! YES!!! " I slap the container down on the counter not even looking behind me. " Salad with it???" I ask even as I start to load my arms with all manner of vegys.

" big bowl is in the cabinet on the far right, top shelf. " I say as I grab a knife and start making preparing the vegys; firm juicy roma tomatoes, rings of red onion, nice big cuts of romaine lettuce. " Come on...come on " I say impatiently as I crumble a hunk of feta cheese over what i have cut up on the butcher block. Taking a small bowl from the sink, I whisk a dollop of dijion mustard in with the juice of the two lemons I have zested into the bowl. I shake in a few capers and then turn the bowl as I whisk in 4parts of EV olive oi to the measure of acid I put in at the begining. Pinch of salt, grind or two or fresh black pepper. Taste with my pinky finger, adjust and re-taste.

The dressing prepared, I look at her in expectation. " Bowl !?! " I sigh looking at the fresh veg on the block and then to the dressing I still hold in one hand.....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:05 pm

I stood in the kitchen satrring at the man. He was running around like crazy.
"Bowel?!" he said looking at me. He was done the salad and dressing. I went and grabbed the bowel out of the cupboard he had mentioned.
"I'm not sure why there after me. I think it has something to do with my blood." I told him. He nodded like he understood.
"So you gonna teach me some stuff." I asked him. He laughed.
"Tell me what you already know what to do." He said turning around looking at me. I crossed my arms.
"I can duplicate myself, I can run really fast, I can do things I was never able to do, like flips and stuff," I paused to think what else I could do. I could also change into a wolf. But i decided not to say that.
"Is that all?" I nodded. He sighed.
"We've got a lot of work to do." He said.
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm

***PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH...Some actions CAN be assumed; ie. you following me to the kitchen, but...Making up dialogue on your own is bad RP form***

"I'm not sure why there after me. I think it has something to do with my blood." She said.

"So you gonna teach me some stuff ?" She asked

" Teach you ? " I laugh, scraping the salad into the bowl and tossing it with the dressing. I put the primavera in the microwave and fetch some plates and forks. The mircowave 'pings' and I take out the steaming tupperware container. I take a seat on the stool at the kitchen island. I put some salad on my plate as well as a portion of the primavera. With my fork poised ove my plate of food, I reguard her for a moment.

" Micha asked me to come and help you. What I can do for you is release the full change. If you don't want that, I can make it so that you can hide that tail & ears of yours, or...." I pause a moment b/4 continuing. " ...exorcise the part of you that put those ears on you in the 1st place." I take a fork full of salad, b/4 putting it im my mouth, I say to her " If you feel a calling to join the priesthood, I suggest you go to a temple. Shinto spells are not something you just 'teach' someone in a day or two... neither are martial arts. Both take years to master. Eat your food. You should think about what it is you want b/4 we do anything. Once it's done, it can't be undone." I put the forkfull of salad in my mouth and chew it thoughtfully.

Last edited by Smalbluthing on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm

" I can do it." I told him. He just looked at me. I could do. He looked at me like I was some little kid.
"My body can cope with anything you throw at me." What I didn't expect was him to through a cup at me. I t almost hit me in the head. My hand reached out and caught the fast moving object. I was sure he didn't want me to break it so I placed it back on the table.
"So," i said repeating my question," Are you going to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Smalbluthing

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

" I can do it. My body can cope with anything you throw at me. So...are you going to teach me?" She said as I ate .

Wiping my mouth with my napkin, I look at her dumbfounded." Do you listen to ANYTHING people say to you!?! " I ask her somewhat confused. " All I'm asking is for you to think about which course of action you wish to pursue...A). I release the full change and you become a fully developed Werewolf....B). I unlock what ever it is that is keeping you from hididng you tail & ears.....orrrr C). I remove that which is in you that gave you those ears and you go about your merry way as just another teenager. There is no D) ALL or NONE of the above! One of these 3 things is gonna happen. If you don't choose, I'll be forced to choose for you and once it is done...there is no going back."

Setting down my fork, I add. " I'll help you with this Fay thing, whatever it is, but I don't have the time it would take NOR do I think you have the disciplne it would require to learn anything I COULD teach you." I say quite bluntly. I'm no longer hungry. This whole exchange has been more that a little frustrating. Getting up from the stool at the kitchen island, I discard the food on my plate in the trash. I wash the plate off a bit and place it in the dishwasher. I gulp down the rest of the milk in my glass b/4 adding it to the washer.

" You can crash in the room down that hall." I say pointing to my left. " Meg won't mind. It's Saturday tomorrow. She always makes pancakes on Saturday and she always make alot of them. It's late. I suggest you get some sleep and we can talk again in the morning. Don't even think about running off and trying to hide from me. I garauntee there's nowhere you can go that I won't be able to find you and that includes the Netherworld. Not that I think you have any plans on killing yourself, but if you do, I can still find you there. I AM a Shinto priest...there is nowhere you can go that I won't be able to track you down."

Running a weary hand thru my unruly hair I add, " Look, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just a little tired. It's been a long day......for both of us. Please just crash out here. We can figure things out in the morning. Ok ?"

*** I shall be posting a thread concerning BASIC RP etiquette/guidelines. Please read it.***
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 pm

I was told to crash here, but i knew I wouldn't sleep tonight. I missed my family, i missed my house and I wished I could go back. I closed my eye's and imagained what they were doing. Eating playing, Laughing,. I wonder if they missed me or if they were glad I was gone. Either way I couldnt stay in this house ling but one noight would be fine for now. The thought of pankakes filled my head. I hated pankakes. I gaged a little and sat on the bed. It was okay, not soft like mine. Once again i felt homesick. I sat on the bed and wallowed in self pity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half Breed mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Breed mayhem   Half Breed mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Breed mayhem
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next