Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

A new begging for everyone and anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nanami
Admin
Admin

A new begging for everyone and anyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I thought it was Jace again, I didn't want to look up. I wanted Jace to just choose one of us, does he like Elizabeth more than me? Or is he just looking out for a creep? "I can disappear you know." I looked up, surprised it was her standing in front of me. What was she? A freaking ghost?

"You can what?"

A small smile spread across her face, " I can go away and make everyone forget about me and then you and Jace could be happy together without me in the way."

"Really?" I didn't believe her, she wouldn't do that, why would she? like seriously i don't care what she wants to do with Jace.... Really....

"I'll still be around watching,maybe" I shot a glare to quickly for her to see as she raised her hand up, in a snapping position, " When I snap my fingers you all will forget about me. Everyone, all you have to do is say ok."

She was serious. I could tell that much, but why? Why was my happiness so great? It seemed like a good thing for mine and Jace's relationship but I don't want to just make someone vanish just like that. I would rather things take it's natural course.

Small tapping noises sounded off in the main hall. I strained my ears to hear footsteps, both me and Elizabeth looked towards the main hall at the same time, "What is your choice." I frowned, I need more time to think about this. I need to come up with a logical conclusion. Maybe talk to Izzy or something. The footsteps sounded closer, "Clary!?" shit.. it was Jace walking around the last ben and into view. I saw Elizabeth look at me and I returned her look, we were screwed. "Clary, Elizabeth. What are you doing?" I looked from Elizabeth to ace, not sure what to say, Jace stood off to the side from us looking at me then Elizabeth, his arms crossed. A small silence was placed into the hallway and everything felt quite awkward really.

"What the hell is going on?" He questioned again and I looked at Elizabeth and shook up head. Jace gave a questioned look as Elizabeth nodded and smiled grimy before turning on her heel and receding down the hall way towards the library. "Clary?" Jace is annoyed by not getting an answer and I stood up.

"Nothing happened here Jace, everything is fine. We were just working things out, okay?"

He frowned but nodded and smile slightly, " Well you look drained lets get you to be okay? tomorrows a big day." He took my hand and lead me to his room. I sighed and looked over my shoulder to see nothing behind me. We reached the door ad walked in, immediately I felt tired.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 pm

the next day........
I had woken up on the couch again. I didn't have a really great sleep. I got up and left the library heading to wards the kitchen. On the way there I heard some fighting and looked inside a room. Jace was showing Clary how to fight. I leaned against the door and laughed at him smiling. He stopped and turned to face me.
"Like you could do any better." He panted. I shrugged and stepped inside the room.
"I probely could but I don't have a weapon at the moment. I went towards Clary and sat beside her. She kept her posture relaxed.Jace looked around in his belt then passed me a sephire blade. I got it going and looked at it. Clary looked at the weapon with a little fear.
"Really Jace." I said looking at him. He shrugged.
"You said you could do better than me so let's see." I never noticed how big the room was till all of a sudden the scene changed.
"What the hell." I said. We weree in an alley way all of a sudden.
"It's called a changing rune." he said taking his stance. I sighed and looked at him then the area. He was really gonna make me fight him. I decided to stay on defence for the fight. He lunged at me and I took a step back. His blade was close to my face that I felt the heat of it.
"Come on at least try." He said to me. I pushed him away from me and jumped on a dumpster. Calry was watching us and I felt nervous. Jace lundged at me again and let out a battle cry.
Back to top Go down
Nanami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

I stood near the wall, not wanting to get in their way. I watched Elizabeth for a moment. From what Jace told me about posture and grace, she had that all and my throat tightened. I had to get myself better than he so I could beat her and show Jace what I was made of so he wouldn't go to her.

Jace moved quick, observing the way she moved and using that against her. I was surprised at how well he was focusing on his movements, he usually only focused on the enemy, this was not like him. My eyes narrowed at the thought of him trying to impress her with hi Angel glory. Did he like her and now snubbed me off?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrpg.forumotion.net
Elizabeth Grace
Active User
Active User
Elizabeth Grace

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:15 pm

I layed down the weapon not really wanting to use it against him. I dodged most of his attacks and landed a few with my foot, but otherwise he just chased me around the place. I could see Clary getting angry, and abrutly stopped, meeting her gaze with my own confused one.

Last edited by Elizabeth Grace on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dfrtgyk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begging for everyone and anyone   A new begging for everyone and anyone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new begging for everyone and anyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: