Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Unlikely Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 am

Victoria hopped out of the taxi after paying the driver in what little cash she still had. It had been two years since she had lost her family. And two years since she last saw him. Her old boyfriend. Her best friend. He was gone now. What little she had left of him hung around her neck, securely hidden behind her gray hoodie. She glanced around at her surroundings. It was all foreign to her. She had only told the man to drive, not where to. Slipping on her reflective sunglasses and pulling up her hood, she started down the street towards a café.
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: RE: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 am

Vincent was just taking a walk, clearing his thoughts from last night's hunt. He had no idea where his feet would take him. He could sense someone, something, was different. As he rounded the corner. he noticed a girl, but something made him interested to speak to her. He couldn't tell what had brought her here....This town is a pass through. While stuck in his head, he came to the realization she was heading towards the cafe. Vincent casually caught up with her and slowly walked beside her.

"what brings a young girl like you to a little town like this?" He asked. "Are you meeting someone?"
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 am

Victoria shot her head up to look at the man beside her. Behind her dark glasses, her golden specked hazel eyes flashed purple for a moment. No one could sneak up on her with her hearing. She didn't trust him. She then quickened her pace without saying a word to the man. Her heart was pounding in her chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 am

Vincent was surprised, which very few can do. He could swear he saw her eyes change. Now he knows there is something different about her, and he can't figure out why she seems so familiar. That's impossible.... She couldn't be her. He was forced to watch them tear the one he loved apart, piece by piece. That's why he can't stay near anyone like him. Snapping back to reality, he realized she has picked up pace. He didn't want to do this, but it was the only way to speak to her without her escaping. Using his alchemy circle etched into his hand mixed with the magick he learned from his years of study. He trapped them in a dimention in his mind.

"I only want to talk, not harm you. I didn't want to have to do that, but it's the only way. Now will you please stop running. Only i can break this. "

Vincent tipped his top hat, and shined a huge grin.

"My name is Vincent, Vincent Nightroad. it's a... pleasure.. to meet you. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 am

Victoria's heart was hammering now. Her cat screamed at her to run. But she couldn't. Her eyes were fading in and out of her normal color to a blazing purple. They had found her. She was going to die now. But at least she still had seven lives left. "My name is..." she bit her lip in concentration. "...Alyce." Her lie was not as smooth as she had wished but hopefully it would do. Involuntarily her had went to her hip bone where on of her knives lay.
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:20 am

Vincent knew he was scaring her, but he just wanted her to talk to him, to trust him, she... just made his nightmares fade. She had lied about her name, he knew that, but if she wasn't ready to, he would leave it be. He wasn't sure if this would end in a fight, or them being allies, but he hoped for the latter of the two. He didn't want to hurt her, he couldn't bare it. He was tired of that life; he was changing.

"okay... Alyce.. is that right? would you like some company? At least till you are done here? I can pay for your room and board, your food, anything you need. i am a man of God after all. "

He made a smile... but he was lying there... he lost that title as a man of God when he was damned. He pulled out his rosary and kissed it and wished for the best.

the monster inside him had awakened at the worst possible time.

SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED, SHE WILL KILL US... SHE WILL KILL US....

He so wished he could remove that infernal noise....
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane163

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 am

Gabriel was crouched on the roof across the cafe. He had been following her from a distance ever since returning to the U.S. Gabe watched as the girl got out of the taxi and headed for the small diner Gabe had been frequenting. Then the beast came from the shadows. Gabe knew from the smell it was a vampire but he could sense something else. The hairs on the back of Gabe's neck rose and he howled his howl of the hunt. Gabe leaped off the 12 story building and lunged across the street aiming for the throat of the beast that was following Victoria, his past mate.
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 am

Viktoria was just about to reply to the man when she heard it. The howl of a wolf...on a hunt. Taking a breath, it's stench filled her nose. She quickly unsheathed the knives from her hip and her boot and turned. Her eyes were now a constant purple and her ears were beginning to form on top of her head. She tried to find an escape but she was still caught in the magik trick from the man. Her chest rose and fell as she began to panic. She knew what would come next if she didn't calm down...she would have a panic attack. From the sound of that howl, she wasn't calming down anytime soon. She glared at the vampiric man beside her as she assumed the relationship between the wolf and the vampire. "You trapped me!"
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:59 am

Vincent heard the howl.

"dont worry, I WILL protect you."

He only had seconds to react.... He was not going to let that mutt hurt her. He knew as soon as he put up the spell that there was risks. Their bodies are lifeless in reality. He did the only thing he could, he broke the spell, and changed, but he caught her scent, just in case she ran. As he came back to reality, he realized the wolf wasn't after her, but after Vincent himself.

Vincent thought to himself, (this will be fun.)

"YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE WOLF. YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME. I KILL YOUR KIND AND THE VAMPIRES FOR A LIVING, WITHOUT A SCRATCH. YOU ARE DEAD. "

Vincent stretched his wings, and lunged back, with not only his brute force, but with the magick of hell itself.

He hoped she wouldn't leave.... he wouldn't, couldn't handle that. He was NOT gonna lose her...
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:13 am

Viktoria felt it as soon as the spell dropped. She watched as the wolf went after the vampire. Something about the wolf boy seemed familiar but she shrugged it off. Anything familiar was the past. She was running from the past. Her heart was still pounding in her chest as her legs carried her away from the violent scene. She rounded the corner just as it hit. She couldn't breathe. Her lungs were closing in on her. She felt her body double over a railing but her mind was in tumbles as scenes from the past flooded her mind. Her breaths came out in short pants. She felt a soft clink that sounded strangely like metal chains braking. Unaware that her necklace had broke off, she blindly stumbled into an alley just as her world went black and she felt her body hit the pavement.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane163

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:24 am

Gabe saw from the corner of his eye as she rounded the corner. Knowing she was safe he could truly hurt this beast but the wings took him back a step.
"Wings? I used to have wings until they were ripped out of my back."
He hated this beast. He remembered the times with his brothers when they would fly and hunt together but that was no more. He was betrayed.

"YOU THINK I MADE A MISTAKE?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH DEMON SCORN!!!"
"I CANNOT DIE!!!!!!!!"

Gabe's hair turned from black to pure white as he shifted into a giant alpha wolf. Being the last of the pure blooded Alphas decendant he was the stronges of his kind and the angelic blood pulsing through his mothers veins gave that strength a new meaning. Gabriel's claws grew until they were swords of angelic fire able to cut through anything.
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: unlikely friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:39 am

Vincent was caught off-guard. He saw this beast change color. He would not harm anything from God's hands. But the monster in him whispers to ignore the angelic power, he is a wolf, kill it, and more more more... He couldn't take it.

Inside himself he told the monster, this demon that plagued him, ("You do not have control over me demon, I will not harm anything of God. I hunt Hell's minons with Hell's power itself!")

Vincent had noticed the girl had lost her necklace, so using the magick to push his wings to the limit, he changed course and snagged it off the ground where it lay.

"SERVANT OF GOD, I WILL NOT HARM YOU. I MADE A MISTAKE. I APOLOGIZE...'

But, Vincent knew it was too late, he could only prepare for the claws, and pray.

Vincent had only one trick up his sleeve. The power the Vatican tought him... the Field of God, a barrier that turns all creatures to their normal forms, for a cost...

The cost, his strength. (It would be a temporary weakness, but if the wolf is as strong in human form as in wolf form... this would be the death of him...

Vincent thought about his death, and he would welcome it.
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:55 am

Suddenly Viktoria came to. It was worse this time. She had felt like she was drowning. She still had not caught her breath. She sat herself up on the wall of the alley and held her head on top of her knees. She pulled off her hood and ran her dainty hand through her platinum blonde hair. Having felt a sting and wetness, she pulled her hand back and groaned. She must have busted her head. Suddenly all the pain surfaced in her senses. Her nose was bleeding and her cheek bone had been scraped across the pavement. Thats when she realized what had happened. She hadnt just stumbled into the alleyway. She had flipped over the railing and landed in the alleyway. Her left leg felt odd and she was terrified to look down at it. She tried to move it and she couldn't stop the shriek of pain that tore from her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane163

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:01 am

Gabriel felt his power subside and he realized this demon was no ordinary demon. This was a man of faith, a man damned by a demon of the underworld. Gabe let his angelic being subside and he caught the man before he hit the ground understanding now this man meant no harm to Viktoria. He woke the man from unconsiousness and then he heard it the scream he recognized oh to well.

"VIKTORIA!!!"

He ran to her and leaped over the railing to help her. At first she was terrified of him, but then she saw who he was and regonized him, and a whole new look in her eyes came to surface.
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: unlikely friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:18 am

Vincent saw everything as it happened. Thw wolf calm down, ignore me, and run for the girl... not with an intent to kill, but with worry. He knew what he had to do. He pocketed the necklace, and walked in the cafe. He had a friend there who could give him blood, which could strengthen him up a little, but he knew he needed to go hunt. He could smell a vampire just 300 miles Northeast. He guzzled down the pint of blood, and ran with his speed doubled by the power of the magick of the old. He would have to come back when he was back in top shape...

"so... her name is Viktoria... strange. I felt like i knew that already. Hopefully i will meet with them again.... For once, i think i've found someone i can trust, and an enemy turned ally. Hah!."

He only had 50 miles to go, when he realized... this is not just one vampire. it's a coven, and i can't change form!

"I'm too weak as a human. i can only do one thing"

Using his magick, He summoned Ofreo. His trusty raven.

"Go to the wolf and the girl. i need their help! hurry!"
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 am

Viktoria was overwhelmed with mixed emotions. Her glasses had slipped from her face when she fell so her eyes were bare for Gabriel to see. Her eyes had always been the window to her soul. Her emotions went from surprise to happiness to relief to love to pain before they hardened. She dropped her gaze to her leg and felt her stomach twist at the sight. Ignoring her heart-wrenching pain, she pulled herself upright using the wall as a support. "Go away Gabriel." She hissed through clenched teeth. The pain in her leg was about to make her pass out again. She hopped away from Gabriel using her good leg and pulled up her hood. A caw had her raising her head up toward tge railing to find a midnight black raven perched on its metal bars.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane163

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 am

Gabriel knew she was upset but before he could explain to her he heard the raven. He turned to see the bird perched on the railing and knew it was the man's. Gabe did not know the name of the man but he understood what the eyes of the bird told him. The man needed help and Gabe would be more than willing if not for the injured Viktoria. He needed her safe before continuing to help the man on his mission.
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: unlikely friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:50 am

Vincent knew of his error. The girl, Viktoria was hurt. How could he have overlooked that. he paused where he was. The coven was coming for him. Their laughs screamed in his ears. He had one Defensive power he could use in his state. the Shelter spell, and it was the risk he had to take, he cancelled all ongoing spells, except one, and created his shield from the fiends. with a prayer, he sent a message to Orfeo.

"Orfeo. i need you to use all of your strength heal her and... give them your wings. they should be able to make it here on your power. then you can rest. This is all i ask of you."

Orfeo answered his master and granted his wishes. He healed her to where she had no trace of any accident and no pain. and he gave them his wings.

Vincent thought... They will only have those wings for 10 minutes. if they dont come right away. I will be dead.
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 am

It all happened so fast. Viktoria was left stunned. The raven flew down to them and she backed away. Her whole body tensed up and she stood on the balls of her feet. At any moment she could bolt. The only thing that kept her in place was her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane163

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 am

seeing viktoria healed Gabe didn't worry about her injuries anymore. He looked to the raven and saw where the man was. he then felt a feeling in his back he hadnt felt in so long...wings. Gabriel was astonished to feel this new power and he then looked to viktoria.

"We dont have much time. If I don't hurry he will die."

Gabe walked over to her and put his hand on her face.

"I still love you V."

Gabe then concentrated on the place where the raven showed him the man was and departed to there at once leaving a peice of paper in Viktoria's hand saying (I will come back for you).
Back to top Go down
BlackHeartPyro

BlackHeartPyro

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: unlucky friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:22 am

Vincent sensed the wolf coming, but would the girl. Viktoria, Viktoria, Viktoria...... no... that is impossible. it cannot be. I know why she is different. I know, but i won't be sure till she is near me. The vampires are close. I smell something else though... They have learned Necromancy. They summoned the undead. I hate that foul scent.

Something felt different. He pulled out his pocket mirror he loves to keep, and he realizes what has changed.

"My eyes... they've gone red.... and my fangs are showing. Am i able to use my sides separately?"

With this change, Vincent has learned something new about himself, at his weakest hour.
Back to top Go down
sk8rkitty

sk8rkitty

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Viktoria glanced down at the slip of paper with a smirk. Oh, Gabe. You expect me to say here? Yea, right. she thought to herself as she stared up after Gabriel. Feeling a disturbance on her back, she was excited to find out that she too had wings. She shot up after her wolf and they arrived in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlikely Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends   Unlikely Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: