Fantasy RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a Demon or Hunter, Vampire, Werewolf, Warlock. Any type of creature you want and play along side others around the world in various RPG's to improve your writing skills.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 am

"Eh?" Yuki said a bit confused. He suddenly felt Mitsuru grab him by the wrist, pulling him along. As Mitsuru was leading him to the roof, a flashback instantly appeared in Yuki's mind.

"Mitsuru, you're pulling too hard! I'm going to fall if you run any faster!"
Yuki called out, as Mitsuru was pulling him along by his wrist through a meadow.
"Then catch up, silly," Mitsuru laughed as he kept on going.
"Mitsuru, I'm serious! Slow down!"
"We're getting close, just keep running."
"Mitsuru, ple--"
Yuki was about to say but tripped over his own feet, and fell face foward, his grasp already out of Mitsuru's. He struggled to a sitting position, and his eyes were filled with tears.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid! I told you to slow down!" Yuki cried, rubbing his eyes.
Mitsuru went on his knees, and gently wiped Yuki's tears away with his finger.
"I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" Mitsuru said with a soft smile.
"Nope."
"What? What did you say?"
"I said no, stupid head."
"Why you.."
Mitsuru instantly tackled Yuki as they rolled wrestling across the field, laughing. They both stopped soon enough, and lied on their backs, staring at the clouds in the bright blue sky.
"That cloud looks like a horse," Mitsuru said pointing at one.
"No it doesn't, it looks like a dinosaur."
"What? It obvious looks like a horse, not some dinosaur."
"I think you need glasses."
"Do not."
"Do too.."
Mitsuru and Yuki continued to argue about the shape of the cloud as everything suddenly faded to black...

Yuki shook his head as he noticed they were outside on the roof already. 'We should eat up here from now on. It's nice.' "Yes," Yuki smiled happily. He noticed Mitsuru had stopped holding his hand, and blinked. "Say Mitsuru.. do you know a girl named Natsumi? She has long red hair, and dark brown eyes.. she was the one who was at our table earlier.." Yuki said staring at the ground. "Do you know her last name at least?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 am

Mitsuru looked out to the city, the buildings piercing the afternoon sky. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette pack, lighting up and slipping one between his pale lips. "Natsumi? Yeah, I know her. Her last name is Kobayashi." He said, letting out a steady breath as he laid down and looked at the clouds. "Why do you ask? You like her or something?" Mitsuru lifted his head back lightly, looking at Yuki upside down. His expression was serious, and he frowned a bit. He tapped the unwanted ashes from the end of his cigarette before returning it to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hawtshizyo.deviantart.com
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:15 am

Yuki instantly froze as he heard the last name Kobayashi. "N-no.. it's nothing..." Yuki said shaking. He stood there fragile, as if anyone bumping into him, or tapping him or the shoulder would shatter him into a million pieces. Does she remember... did she even know... Yuki thought, placing his hand on his forehead, sighing. He never wanted these memories to come back to haunt him... not now.. not after he had been reunited with Mitsuru... He turned around and smiled at Mitsuri. "I threw away my lunch already.. do you mind if I have some of yours?"
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 am

Mitsuru sat up, blowing out a puff of smoke. "Yeah, sure." He said, reaching for his backpack and grabbing the bento box. He placed it in front of Yuki before he laid back down, closing his eyes as his arms slipped behind his head. He heard the bell for fourth period ring, but he ignored it. They were skipping, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:18 am

Yuki's eyes widened with joy as he saw Mitsuru take out his bento box. He walked over, taking the bento box, and started coughing from the cigarette cough. He wiped his watery eyes from crying, and sat down a bit far from Mitsuru now, not wanting to inhale the smoke. "How long have you been smoking?" He asked, as he opened up the bento box. He pulled out a pair of chopsticks from his bag, and began eating happily. "You're a really good cook," Yuki commented content, as he was eating. "You're good a sports, you're good at Chemistry, you're good at cooking, you're good at everything aren't you?" He grinned, shoving Natsumi into the back of his mind now.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:25 am

"That's what you'd think," Mitsuru said, sitting up with a smile. He watched Yuki eat the food and he smiled further, pulling his cigarette from his lips as he tapped it. "I'm not that good at drawing though, or History." He sighed, smoldering the cigarette into the cement before he threw it over the railing. He rubbed the back of his neck slyly, embarrased that Yuki had confronted him about his smoking habit. "A little over two years now," He said with a frown. "I know I should quit. I haven't tried too, though." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he let his head fall back.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:50 am

"I'll help you quit if you want," Yuki said smiling. "Ugh, why is it so hot?" whined Yuki, as he quickly undid his tie, and unbuttoned a button from his shirt. "Don't give me that look," Yuki said, putting his tie into his bag. "We're ditching aren't we?" He picked up his bag, and sat next to Mitsuru in the shade. He continued to eat from the bento box, and accidentally spilled rice on Mitusuru. "Oh," he blinked, and leaned over, and picked up the pieces of rice. He sighed softly, and sat back down. "Sorry, I'm such a klutz." ( ...had no idea how else to reply >>; )
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Mitsuru blinked, and laughed lightly when Yuki spilt the rice. He sat up, picking some of the pieces up as well before he placed them back into the bento box. "Don't apologize," He smiled, taking some of the rice himself before he slipped it into his mouth. He let out a heavy sigh, looking down at the ground before he turned his gaze to the blonde. "Hey, are you going on the Phys. Ed trip next week? We're apperantly going camping in the foothills or something." He said, looking at him. Mitsuru then smiled, "Don't worry, I won't let you get eaten by any bears or anything."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:55 am

"Camping?" Yuki blinked then frowned. Last time he went camping he had been attacked by mosquitoes.. "I don't know," he pouted, then heard Mitsuru add, 'Don't worry, I won't let you get eaten by bears or anything.' Yuki laughed softly, then knelt in front of his friend. "Shouldn't it be me protecting you? I still remember that day we went hiking with our class and you were terrified from this rabbit." Yuki giggled to himself, with a wide grin. "I'll protect you." A flashback of them in fourth grade instantly appeared in his mind.. Mitsuru was squeezing Yuki's hand tightly, wiping the honey-colored haired boy's tears away from his eyes. 'I'll protect you, I promise. Yuki immediately blinked, and was back in reality. Why did I remember that.. Mitsuru probably doesn't remember that moment anyway.. he sighed then played with a strand of Mitsuru's cherry-red hair, bored.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Mitsuru watched him, slightly amused. He remembered everything the boy told him, whether that be a good thing or not. "That thing looked like it was going to eat me, okay? Shut up." Mitsuru mused, watching Yuki still. "And you have your own hair, why are you playing with mine? Yours is more natural." He smiled, noticing the boy's hair remained the same colour it did in their childhood. Mitsuru had coloured his multiple times, from black to blue to green to purple and THEN to red.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

"I like playing with yours, more, you never minded it before," Yuki said calmly, taking a section of Mitsuru's hair. He slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out an elastic hairband; tying the hairband with Mitsuru's hair, making a small ponytail. He sat back, and stared at Mitsuru for a bit. He couldn't hold it in.. he burst out laughing from the sight. "You look so silly," he grinned, wiping tears from his eyes. "You can't take the ponytail out, no matter what you do."
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Mitsuru didn't even want to know what he looked like right now. He sighed, laughing lightly. "Fine. I'll keep my hair like this for P.E. I wonder what the teacher will say...?" He pondered, smiling at Yuki. This was just like old times, it was perfect. He then laughed softly, looking over at him. "Do I want to ask why you had an elastic in your pocket? That would be like me having a tube of lipstick in my backpack." He chuckled lightly, not dwelling on it much. He batted his lashes at Yuki, attempting to look cute. "How do I look, Yuki-chan?" Mitsuru said, using his best feminine voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:45 am

Yuki looked away, faking an annoyed expression. "I-I use it sometimes when.." Yuki muttered softly. "..when...MITSURU LOOK IT'S A SQUIRREL!" he said pointing at a tree. He turned to look at Mitsuru and blinked. 'How do I look, Yuki-chan?' Mitsuru cooed, fluttering his lashes. Yuki tried to hold back a laugh, but couldn't and burst out with laughter. He suddenly froze, hearing the door that was the exit to the roof, open.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Mitsuru couldn't help but feel his gaze turn to where Yuki pointed. He blinked, then laughed as well. Whatever Yuki's reason was, he wouldn't question it further. Mitsuru noticed Yuki's laughter cut off and his expression become very serious. Mitsuru turned to where Yuki was looking, seeing the door to the stairwell open. He wondered who would ever come up here. Whenever Mitsuru hung out up here, no one ever bothered him. He didn't think very many students knew that they could get onto the roof, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 am

"I knew you'd be up here, Yuki." Natsumi said standing by the exit. "W-why are you here.." Yuki said tensely, staring at the ground. "Because do you think I'd just let a new transfer student ditch class whenever he wants?" Natsumi smiled. "It's none of your business," Yuki snapped, not taking his eyes off the ground. Natsumi walked towards Yuki, and knelt by him. Yuki sat there trembling, being close to her. "I wonder why he always seems so fearful around me," Natsumi said sweetly as she looked at Mitsuru. "Did I do something wrong?" she now said to Yuki, mimicking a toddler's voice. "Just go away," Yuki snarled at her. Natsumi stared at him a bit suprised then laughed softly. "Well alright, just make sure you're in class tomorrow." Natsumi got to her feet and smiled at Mitsuru, then disappeared as she closed the door behind her at the roof's exit. Yuki sighed, and collapsed on the ground, staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Mitsuru sat there the entire time, listening to them argue. When she left, his gaze turned back to Yuki, who was laying down now. "I'm not even going to ask." Mitsuru whispered, looking up at the sky. "Because by the looks of it, you probably don't wanna talk about it." Mitsuru pulled his crimson hair from his eyes, tucking it behind his ear. Yuki looked quite upset, and Mitsuru couldn't help but be a little curious. But even then, he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 pm

"I don't," Yuki mumbled. "That girl just gives me the chills whenever I see her.." He looked at Mitsuru as if he wanted to tell everything that happened, but shook his head. He didn't need his friend to know.. Mitsuru probably didn't want to know anyway.. He pulled out his cellphone and looked at the time. "Third period already ended, I guess I should go to fourth in case Natsumi decides to snitch.." he smiled. "I'll see you later," he waved to Mitsuru and opened the door to the exit, and walked away into the staircase, closing the door behind him. He sighed, then looked back at the door. He paused, staring, then sighed again, and made his way to fourth period.

The next day, on Thursday, Yuki did not go to school. He stayed home, laying in his bed, with all the blinds closed, and the lights turned off. Just picturing Natsumi in his head, made him cringe. He wonder if she still remembered.. if she was enjoying his pain..

It was Friday, the day of the P.E. trip with Mitsuru. He only had to go first period, then after he was excused to go on the trip for the rest of the weekend. He went to his Chemistry class, sitting in his seat, waiting for Mitsuru to arrive. He heard people behind him giggling, and he couldn't help but feel that what they were laughing about was about him..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 am

The rest of the day rolled by quickly, and Thursday came soon enough. When Mitsuru found no sign of Yuki, he couldn't help but frown. He wondered if something had happened fourth period on Wednesday, or if he was just sick. Mitsuru shoved that to the back of his mind as the day went on. And finally, it was Friday. Mitsuru was excited for the P.E trip, and was all packed. He arrived at school early that morning, shoving all his bags into his locker. He rushed to Chemistry, almost eager to see Yuki. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his childhood friend sitting there. Mitsuru walked over to him, and sat in the desk beside him. "Morning!" He beamed, but couldn't help but notice that Yuki seemed a little distant.

-sorry.waslike,offsomewherelsewheniwrotethis.OTL-
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Yuki looked up, seeing his best friend. "Morning," he smiled happily. "I think I packed too much.." Yuki frowned, pointing to an obese-looking sports bag and a fat hiking backpack next to each other. "I packed a lot of snacks too in case the food there sucks," Yuki grinned. "Hopefully no bears will attack as right?" he added beaming. "Everyone back to your seats," the teacher said sternly in the back. "I'll see you after class then," Yuki grinned, as he started to work on his worksheet.
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 am

Mitsuru laughed softly, and couldn't help but find himself eager to see the food Yuki had brought. Mitsuru ate like a bear, and did all his thinking with his stomach before his head. Yuki knew this, too. When the teacher snapped at them, Mitsuru frowned, opening his text book quickly. He hoped that today would slip by as fast as possible. He was considering skipping third block, but he had for the past three days. He decided it wouldn't hurt to go for one day. Then finally they would go on the P.E trip..
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 am

Time skip to the trip...

Yuki was excited for the camping trip to finally begin! He stood in the gym with the rest of his classmates, and all of their camping equipment. "We will leave as soon as everyone arrives here," The P.E. teacher announced as adult helpers helped load a truck waiting outside with the students' equipment. Where is Mitsuru? Yuki looked around, a bit worried. He hoped nothing happened..
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 am

Realizing he was running late, Mitsuru quickly shoved everything into his bag and threw it over his shoulder. They were bound to leave soon, and Mitsuru didn't want to get left behind. He wanted to go on this trip, mostly because Yuki was going. Although they had been hanging out constantly for the past few days, they would never get the lost time back. But why not try?
Once at the gym, Mitsuru ran up to Yuki. "A-Ah! Sorry I'm so late!" He wheezed, obviously lost for breath.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 am

Yuki sighed, looking worried, until he saw Mitsuru run up to him. Yuki instantly lit up and grinned at his childhood friend. "Finally, you didn't have to pack so much you know," Yuki teased him, noticing Mitsuru's over-sized looking bag. "Mitsuru!" the P.E. teacher called out to them, then looked back to the other adults and gave them a thumbs up. "We have everyone here, we can go now." "C'mon, let's go!" Yuki beamed, grabbing Mitsuru's wrist, and pulling him to one of the cars outside. Already most of the cars were entirely full, except a small blue car at the end. He brought Mitsuru with him to the small car, and squeezed into the back, in a place where only two persons could fit.

When everyone was ready to leave, the driver of the car they were in quickly got in, smiled at them, then turned on the car. "Let's get there before everyone shall we?" he grinned, then quickly started driving. The driver didn't lie about wanting to get there first, he was driving recklessly, as if nothing could go wrong. The car was arriving to a sharp turn, and the driver immediately swerved the car, causing Yuki to suddenly fall on Mitsuru. "Sorry!" Yuki quickly apologized to his friend, then sat up, gripping the car door to prevent him from falling again. He was hoping they wouldn't crash...
Back to top Go down
imaturkeysandwhich
Active User
Active User
imaturkeysandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 am

When the car turned sharply, Mitsuru gasped as he crashed against the car door. He let out a grunt, but noticed Yuki was leaning on him, blinking stupidly. Mitsuru's heart stopped for a moment, his face wiping of colour as Yuki apologized and sat back up. "St-Stupid! Be more careful!" Mitsuru grumbled, resting his arm on the window. He stared at his reflection, not knowing what to say. Why was he so flustered? It was probably because of how fast the car was moving. He was probably just nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Active User
Active User
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 am

Yuki sat there, holding tightly to the car door, wanting the drive to end already... "Hold on tight!" he suddenly heard the driver say, as the car completely swerved at another turn, even harder than before. Yuki tried to grip the car door, but out of suprise he had lost his grip, and fell on Yuki again; his head on his friend's lap. "Sorry!" Yuki apologized, jolting up. "Can't you drive a bit safer?" Yuki said to the driver, with annoyance in his voice. "But we're already here," the driver said smiling. "Wha.." Yuki said, then looked out of the car window, noticing they had already arrived at a camp site. "We beat them by half an hour or more," the driver grinned then, got out of the car. Yuki sat there confused for a moment, then blinked, and shook Mitsuru's arm. "C'mon, let's get out of this car before it falls apart or something.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+   Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperado Rocket Chairs. [Yuki] SWEATY MAN SMEX GTFO. 18+
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG's :: Roleplay :: Roleplay time!-
Jump to: